PDA

View Full Version : Saiyok camp

landmarq2003
27-01-2005, 03:59 PM
Hi bros ... I'm posting to Saiyok camp in thailand soon. I like to ask where i can find gals around there n how much is the rate? Any info to share on this please?

newyorker88
25-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Hi bros ... I'm posting to Saiyok camp in thailand soon. I like to ask where i can find gals around there n how much is the rate? Any info to share on this please?

It has been a long time since I been to that camp in kacanabury. More than 7 years ago! Last time I went there, there is a canteen where we can have breaks. Try the aunty there if you want:D As my liao chiao friend told me then, her cunt bigger than your fist.

DOnt try to go out at nite, even promises of finding gals. The MP will book you for that. During R & R, you can try, but becareful of AIDS.

Also, that training area is a very dangerous place also. DONT TRY TO BE FUNNY. There the villages have guns also, and LIVE BULLETS. According to my seniors at that time, that area is a disputed area between thailand and neigbhouring countries. So, be more careful.

Bloody hell, still remember there is a gay in that camp also. quite a senior sergeant. THai soldier. Touch my butts! But that is a long time liao.

Take care and have fun

Good Day

Ah joe
26-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Hope this info doesn't come too late. Anyway, you would have learnt by now from those Lau Jiuo staying there.

Observe how they work in SaiYok camp, they work hard for certain weeks of the month and accumulate their off days and leaves so they could go for a longer trip every month or so. Save money in camp and try to learn as much Thai as possible from the LONGhair Dictionary in the canteen at first.

....And the fun began.

Some would travel out to Pataya for a week, about 6-8 hrs ride transit from BKK depending on the traffic. You will be lucky to know some girls on your first trip and your life begins there. By getting a Thai girl friend for yourself, you would start to spend lesser, cheaper hotel, food and even Free F__k.

Back in mid-nineties when I was there, remembered there was a very sweet little girl (age btw 15-17) working in the canteen that attracted most of the army boys. I started to get closer to her because I know how to speak Thai then and got all of them jealous.

Enjoy whiel you are there Bro.

danls79
26-02-2005, 09:28 AM
bro this is the correct question to ask mi .i was posted there for 2 year plus.if u want to go to thew fuck shop go to paradise for a good time for 1500-2000 baht or u want to go to those place where no want will know u go to the white house for 1000 baht but remember to ask for those gals that got three same no to begin with like 666,222or 333.to go to the cheapest one is call the bamboo house it will cost u only 500 baht but the cleanest of the gal u know lah.or u want to fuck a china gal go to the massage shop call yunan or armone there got lots of china gals there wanting singapore guys as bf .there will give u free fuck after u visit them for few times for massage.but there is a catch there will want u to provide theirlivings for them like having a misstress in thailand.so have fun and remember to bring more $$$ there as everything there can be settle by $ .long live the king .ha ha ha .pls up my rep if u think i give a good report on the place there or u would like to pm mi for more details.happy fucking

Ah joe
27-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Danls79 must be a regular in the SCE unit, right?

So where exactly is Paradise, White House, Yunan and Armone situated.
It is at Kang or other town. Need more info. Thanks

bro this is the correct question to ask mi .i was posted there for 2 year plus.if u want to go to thew fuck shop go to paradise for a good time for 1500-2000 baht or u want to go to those place where no want will know u go to the white house for 1000 baht but remember to ask for those gals that got three same no to begin with like 666,222or 333.to go to the cheapest one is call the bamboo house it will cost u only 500 baht but the cleanest of the gal u know lah.or u want to fuck a china gal go to the massage shop call yunan or armone there got lots of china gals there wanting singapore guys as bf .there will give u free fuck after u visit them for few times for massage.but there is a catch there will want u to provide theirlivings for them like having a misstress in thailand.so have fun and remember to bring more $$$ there as everything there can be settle by $ .long live the king .ha ha ha .pls up my rep if u think i give a good report on the place there or u would like to pm mi for more details.happy fucking

danls79
27-02-2005, 11:17 AM
bro all of them is at the k-town the most famous one is the paradise which is nxt to the river kwai hotel .ask any of the staff they can tell u where are all this place at.think the bus out of camp will stop at the river kwai hotel also.but for mi i will still choose to go to bangkok to pick up gals.in the disco or shopping central,try to tell them u are here working for the singapore gov for one year in thailand ,dont think they will want to let u go after that.

c0mawhite
02-03-2005, 07:01 AM
the massage shop call yunan or armone there got lots of china gals

more like thai chinese gals or the border gals leh. n yeah, about the getting them out n have some free fun :D