PDA

View Full Version : phuket 7-11 feb

minahktvsiao
27-01-2005, 03:26 PM
will be in phuket with family during this time.any bros also there during this time.any recommendatio for family fun and private lobangs,heheheh?will appreciate very much if anyone can provide info or lobangs.cheers and can meet up also.

shiok1968
27-01-2005, 04:03 PM
will be in phuket with family during this time.any bros also there during this time.any recommendatio for family fun and private lobangs,heheheh?will appreciate very much if anyone can provide info or lobangs.cheers and can meet up also.Hey bro, you going over there with your family, just be a good boy lah. :p Still want private lobang :confused: Next time if opportunity arises then we can arrange an outing with our bros here and then you can go havoc.(hahahhahahaha)

minahktvsiao
27-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Hey bro, you going over there with your family, just be a good boy lah. :p Still want private lobang :confused: Next time if opportunity arises then we can arrange an outing with our bros here and then you can go havoc.(hahahhahahaha)
boh pian lah,at least if got private lobang,cum back can contribute some frs mah.

shiok1968
27-01-2005, 04:26 PM
boh pian lah,at least if got private lobang,cum back can contribute some frs mah.Hahahaha like that you put me as the bad guy. Wait all blame me bcos I tell you to be a good boy. :o Btw the last time I went to phuket, dun need private lobang. Just go to Patong and hit the pubs there. Sure got plenty to choose. However that was before the Tsunami. There was also a report a phuket in our Straits Times yesterday. Maybe you would want to read it up.

minahktvsiao
27-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Hahahaha like that you put me as the bad guy. Wait all blame me bcos I tell you to be a good boy. :o Btw the last time I went to phuket, dun need private lobang. Just go to Patong and hit the pubs there. Sure got plenty to choose. However that was before the Tsunami. There was also a report a phuket in our Straits Times yesterday. Maybe you would want to read it up.
no time to hunt lah,must go straight to the point type cos time away from family limited,hahahahaha.anyway how ur adventure in beijing now bside that unfortunate incident.hope u hook up with 1 local there rather than hunting around :D

shiok1968
27-01-2005, 04:48 PM
no time to hunt lah,must go straight to the point type cos time away from family limited,hahahahaha.anyway how ur adventure in beijing now bside that unfortunate incident.hope u hook up with 1 local there rather than hunting around Really too fxxking cold to go hunting around. Was with 1 sticky until last week. Just managed to get rid of her just 2 days ago. Met her at China World shopping area when shopping for perfum during my last trip last year. Beginning was good as got someone to bring you round and take care of you during the lonely hours. However became more and more sticky. Luckily my company changed my apartment and then I changed my hp number so managed to get free. Will never go back to that shopping centre again :p

Anyway now a free man over here. Going pubbing tmr nite and maybe can score again. However will not bring back to apartment again. Must book hotel room. Once bitten twice shy. ;)

Leeson
28-01-2005, 11:11 AM
Really too fxxking cold to go hunting around. Was with 1 sticky until last week. Just managed to get rid of her just 2 days ago. Met her at China World shopping area when shopping for perfum during my last trip last year. Beginning was good as got someone to bring you round and take care of you during the lonely hours. However became more and more sticky. Luckily my company changed my apartment and then I changed my hp number so managed to get free. Will never go back to that shopping centre again

Anyway now a free man over here. Going pubbing tmr nite and maybe can score again. However will not bring back to apartment again. Must book hotel room. Once bitten twice shy. ;)

bro long time no see, heard you will be back during cny...
please take note remember to keep the 3rd night free for some drinks ;)

shiok1968
28-01-2005, 12:17 PM
bro long time no see, heard you will be back during cny...
please take note remember to keep the 3rd night free for some drinks Hey bro, good to hear from you also. Sorry for the disappearing act but too busy with work and family. Furthermore, like bro wahpiang I also semi-retired from the local scene. However can always be re-called for urgent mobilizations. :p As for the 3rd night, no promises but should not be a problem. Btw I lost my hp here in Beijing so there goes all your contacts. So if any bros reading this, just drop me a PM with your contacts. Sorry for any inconviences caused. :o

minahktvsiao
28-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Going with family huh? Let me see what you can do...hmm....

On serious note, if want to do some good deed, go to nearby villages and help them re-construct their homes, do some donations in kind or in cash, etc, etc.

In mainland thailand, they are still organising such groups to go over there to help out.
the good deeds i am doing is bringing my family there to spend so as to help in their economy.as for doing works to help,i think not cos i cant do heavy work.thanks for ur reply and hope maybe u got some lobangs for me there ;) cheers

minahktvsiao
28-01-2005, 12:34 PM
Hey bro, good to hear from you also. Sorry for the disappearing act but too busy with work and family. Furthermore, like bro wahpiang I also semi-retired from the local scene. However can always be re-called for urgent mobilizations. :
yo,we having a seafood cum ktv gathering on the 24th feb for all the inner circle to get together.c u then :D

Leeson
28-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Hey bro, good to hear from you also. Sorry for the disappearing act but too busy with work and family. Furthermore, like bro wahpiang I also semi-retired from the local scene. However can always be re-called for urgent mobilizations. As for the 3rd night, no promises but should not be a problem. Btw I lost my hp here in Beijing so there goes all your contacts. So if any bros reading this, just drop me a PM with your contacts. Sorry for any inconviences caused. :o

3rd nite my bday la, then just nice our leader come back from phuket, so got problem you also can fix it la i'm sure :D

minahktvsiao
28-01-2005, 01:01 PM
Have been going to Phuket once a month for biz until the tragedy leh.. don't really know much lobang there yet. But if you do drop over to Hatyai with family for shopping, do let me know. :D
sure bro,it been something like 10 years ago since i last visited hdy.maybe will plan a trip there in coming months.u station at hdy?

shiok1968
28-01-2005, 02:02 PM
yo,we having a seafood cum ktv gathering on the 24th feb for all the inner circle to get together.c u then :DSorry bro, I will be back in Sillypore for only 10 days. After that I will be in Beijing again for 2 weeks. Will be back only in early March so I will have to sit this one out. You guys go and enjoy. Dun forget to let the King know to shout my name for every round. :p

minahktvsiao
28-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Yes, I am, and also all round Thailand lah... :D
ok,will try to go thailand myself and hook up with u one of these days.if u anytime in sg and like to try wild minah ktv party,just let me know and i do some arrangement for u.in fact just had another great orgy session last nite at the ktv with some of the samsters n friends.

minahktvsiao
28-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Sorry bro, I will be back in Sillypore for only 10 days. After that I will be in Beijing again for 2 weeks. Will be back only in early March so I will have to sit this one out. You guys go and enjoy. Dun forget to let the King know to shout my name for every round. :p
too long with pai chye u never miss nasi padang meh.can arrange for u while u back mah,long time no c u in action aready,hahahahaha.

shiok1968
28-01-2005, 02:05 PM
3rd nite my bday la, then just nice our leader come back from phuket, so got problem you also can fix it la i'm sure :DBro, just drop me a call about the place and time when I am back. To double sure please dun forget to PM me your hp number. :)

minahktvsiao
28-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Bro, just drop me a call about the place and time when I am back. To double sure please dun forget to PM me your hp number. :)
since ur return only for 10 days,after his celeb,we adjourn to my fantasyland lor :D

shiok1968
28-01-2005, 02:16 PM
since ur return only for 10 days,after his celeb,we adjourn to my fantasyland lor :DNasi padang is what I miss the most but not for the few days that I am back. My CO already not happy that I am spending so much time in Beijing so the few days I am around I must be a good boy. Will have to spend more time with her and the kids. The bird-day celebration for Bro Leeson should be no problem but cannot stay late so no point arranging for a nasi padang feast. After March I should be quite free, then you can arrange for a big feast together. :p

P.S Bro Leeson, got your PM already. Thanks

minahktvsiao
28-01-2005, 02:18 PM
Nasi padang is what I miss the most but not for the few days that I am back. My CO already not happy that I am spending so much time in Beijing so the few days I am around I must be a good boy. Will have to spend more time with her and the kids. The bird-day celebration for Bro Leeson should be no problem but cannot stay late so no point arranging for a nasi padang feast. After March I should be quite free, then you can arrange for a big feast together. :p

P.S Bro Leeson, got your PM already. Thanks
not a problem cos every week also have nasi padang feast but definitely will be there after celeb with bro leeson.

Leeson
28-01-2005, 02:20 PM
not a problem cos every week also have nasi padang feast but definitely will be there after celeb with bro leeson.

like that good meh? my bday then you run early :rolleyes:

shiok1968
28-01-2005, 02:26 PM
like that good meh? my bday then you run early :rolleyes:Hey, that's correct. Your bday and they go off early. Not nice lah. Dun worry I am on your side bcos I also cannot stay out late so the nasi padang feast is out for me. :rolleyes:

minahktvsiao
28-01-2005, 02:27 PM
like that good meh? my bday then you run early :rolleyes:
no run early lah,after everybody enjoy aready den i disappear lor,miss my u know who lah,hahahahaha.

shiok1968
28-01-2005, 02:32 PM
no run early lah,after everybody enjoy aready den i disappear lor,miss my u know who lah,hahahahaha.Hey,this thread becoming like tcss thread. Dun waste the band width with our tcss. When we meet on Bro Leeson bday then we can tcss. Wait kenna fxxk by other bros for wasting their time. Anything just PM me. U guys take care :D

KumLan
29-01-2005, 11:18 AM
must commend u for the good heart suggestions!! will repute u when i get my virgin point....Good guy u are!!!