PDA

View Full Version : My experiment on Samster's FR

TooFast
27-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Got a payroll bonus three weeks back, I decided to set aside 400 to test out how true these FR really are as prior to my own instincts.

First test was L18H14G128. Went at 4:45p.m like that
Read about the uber frenching, GF feeling treatment from (Songboh?) FR and some other guy who agreed.

So went up to OKT ask for G128. First look, woah quite chio eh. But hmm skinny.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10

Paid 2 session, in the hope that it will turn out good. So, not saying much, we step into the room. We look at each other for awhile, greeting each other rather formerly. I ask her am I her first customer? She say yes! I thought ho seh la, good time liao.

So I was expecting some er..GF treatment. But got er nothing. Just strip me and look like very sian sian like that. Never mind, still got alot of time lor. Hit the showers, and still nothing exciting. NVM. After that just hit on the bed. Nothing out of the ordinary. Regular yet dull bonk. Catbath me like no mood like that. I immediately sian liao, like wasted 2 session KNN. In my mind I was thinking eh where is all the GF treatment, ah frenching what so ever. Then, she interprete my sian look as a nervous look and suddenly ask, is it my first time here? I got chua tio leh. Not first time lor, but I thought if I lie and say yes, maybe better treatment? So I lied thinking maybe the treatment will be better. Well, it did for awhile. She pull my hand and press it against her breast. Try to fondle it a little, then proceed to a sian BJ. Then when about to ride on that time, I ask if can french and the answer is :( . Sian!
Rock and rock like a cliche fuck for 6-7 min then cum.

Wipe out then decide to give me a massage. Ok la, massage is the best any WL can do to make the money worth while for a sian fuck. Lied down, and let her do her thing. It was good at first. Pressing and kneading my back for about 3 min. But when comes to the leg, she kneaded my (forget left or right )leg for like forever lor. I kept thinking, what she doing ah? Then suddenly she say she tired(huh, so fast? I thought I her first customer.)
Guess what, she just lie down there and :eek: sleep. WTF WTF WTF, I paid an extra session to see her SLEEP.

Of course, I didn't say anything la. I don't like to hurt their feelings. Rather bottle it up then to release it but right then I was ULTRA TULAN lor. And some more I first customer. (unless she lied, who the fuck knows). Slept for the entire 15 min or so then buzzer. Fucking sian.

BJ: 3/10
French: Nil
FJ: 2/10
RTF: Dunno leh haha coz of the following reason below.

Some Asshole I think tried to spread a Stupid Rumour that someone in that house got HV not long after by posting a thread. I think thats why she stop doing the GF treatment? Just my luck.

oxilary
27-01-2005, 03:15 PM
chill.. with the tone.. :cool:

first attempt with her? think u shud have went for 1 session first den RTF.
the girls can get pretty tired.. imagine 12 hrs of waiting and working, then they watch tv and stuff.. Sleep for another 6 hrs again that 12 cycle. So even if u're the 1st customer, they can still be tired.

maybe u shud have kar chiao her.. to drive a point to her?

TooFast
27-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Second Test Lor6H66, the house that is known for the Dark horses. 6:50 p.m

After that sian fuck, I try to jalan jalan abit to recharge myself before approaching H66, the house known for its dark horses. (Think G16, G11, G7 and G2) Enter the house and to my horror(no offense here) the looks of the girls here really CMI man. They say G16 chio, where got? Looks like vampire sia. G11 and G7 dun look chio at all. See G2, quite mature and aiya looks really CMI la but gotta try one. G2 is IMO the better looking among them, heard a good and wild report from her, so I take her for 2 session.

Looks: 5/10
Body: 7/10

Step in the room, greet each other okok la. Then hit the showers, still okok la. Try to scrub me clean and always smile smile, at least better than the previous fuck ah. Then hit the bed that time OMG, this house really got the BJ everyone's talking about. Was rather enjoyable, can feel the kneading she did with her tounge. Sia la if only she had looks *sigh*. Ok la then proceed to FJ, ride me on top and do all the fake moans
(I really don't like fake moans lor, keep doing it at a quick tempo somemore, a bit irritating)

I french her and wow never resist.
(did that to stop her moaning heh ;) )

Do it for like 5 min? then switch to me on top her. Think for another 3 min, I cum. Quite enjoyable la. Then we chat awhile, the best part is, she try to arouse me again for the second session(woah so hardworking ah :D ) while still chatting. Maybe because I young(21), so woah didn't take very long to get aroused.

Then same thing again lor
(That's my view for commercial sex, not like some FR like that wa piang so much foreplay so much passion like that dunno real or not) except better since got the famous BJ in this house and frenching oso. WOO. Overall a good fuck. Even though no massage.

BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe lor.

TooFast
27-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Third Test Lor 6 H70 G21, the mandarin speaking gal from FR report. 8:35 p.m

Say from one FR that she was chinese speaking and her services was slightly above average. So, I decided to give it a shot.

Enter the house and see G21 there(very like ah lian, not really my type).
Go to OKT and ask for her. Paid 2 sessions.

Step in the room and true enough she was a chinese speaker. Greet me in chinese, but her voice is rather bass tone. I thought she got sore throat, she say that's her natural voice. Anyway, the shower was indeed average. Nothing much to shout about lor. Same routine, cap BJ, FJ, massage. The only thing good is that she won't cheat your time. Won't rush you oso. And also ensure you get at least 2 shots. So no need details la, if you want an honest fuck go to her lor. (Of course your didi must stand within the next 30 min la :D .)

BJ: 6/10
FJ: 5.5/10
Addition: Speaks mandarin, this house like lor6h66 oso 30 min.
RTF: See first lor

oxilary
27-01-2005, 03:44 PM
hrms.. i tot L6h66 is 25 mins?

TooFast
27-01-2005, 03:46 PM
After that, I did some window shopping at 66 Series there. Saw two girls in 66G caught my eye G12 and G68 but bo lat liao(3 consecutive fuck in 1 night, heh) Try to look for FR here, but like dun have. Since not much drive left, I make my way home liao lor.

2/3 FR report are true. So far.

Anyone tried H66G G12 or G68 can post FR here? Thanks! :p

TooFast
27-01-2005, 03:48 PM
hrms.. i tot L6h66 is 25 mins?

I remember is 30 min leh. 3 weeks liao, don't remember much heh.

oxilary
27-01-2005, 03:50 PM
hrms.. i think the sign was 25 mins.. although i've had quite a few times 30 mins and overtime a lil..

anywaes.. L6H66G2 gf feeling, but G16 the bbbj is wooh.. haven't tried G7 yet though :)

TooFast
27-01-2005, 03:56 PM
hrms.. i think the sign was 25 mins.. although i've had quite a few times 30 mins and overtime a lil..

anywaes.. L6H66G2 gf feeling, but G16 the bbbj is wooh.. haven't tried G7 yet though :)

G16 looks quite scarey leh IMO. No offense really!

oxilary
27-01-2005, 04:03 PM
G16 looks quite scarey leh IMO. No offense really!

the first time i saw her.. i was also like... OMG!
budden the other time i saw her.. up close and w/o makeup.. was still alright ..

TooFast
27-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Fourth Test L6 H72 G8, the girl who gives ultimate GF feeling from 1 FR. Yesterday, 5 p.m

Left with 160, I decided to give this FR a test. And this time I decide to only pay for 1 session, since that guy recieve all the feeling in 1 session.

I walk along Lor6 and come across House 52, read 1 FR say Girl 6 look like Fiona Xie. So go in take a look lor. G6 was there but she was so FAR from Fiona Xie. If there's any resemblance, thats the way she tie her hair, other than that, nothing resembles her. Since only 3 girls inside, i tell okt go walk walk first, surprisingly like most FR, this okt nvr tulan with me.

Then I enter L6 H72 and saw G8 there. Then saw one even better looking than G8, that is G12. In fact she looks like one of the actress who act in Gong Fu Zhu Qiu as the Gong Fu team medic. (The one that married the coach in the end) Now that's a resemblance sia. I was in a dilemna right there. G12 or G8? I think I sat there for almost 7 min thinking about it sia. OKT tell me G12 can speak a tiny bit mandarin and G8 can only speak thai. I oso ask okt who can speak english, he tell me G21? can but she's having dinner atm. Ask me if want to wait anot? I look at G12 then back to G8 then G12 again, then was about to choose G12 liao when she like tiao me seh. She looks like rather pissed suddenly. Oso dunno is it pissed off me or something else. But don't want to bet on it la. I know what's like to take a piss off girl for a fuck. Surely ultra awkward one, so lan lan, I take G8. That's my initial motive anyway. Paid for 1 session.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10

*Be reminded that she is an A cupper. Don't be fooled by her push up :p *

When enter the room, I think I make a mistake liao la. Shouldn't take so much time choosing. And true enough, really lor. My mistake. But she still smile smile and try to strip me. But no GF feeling. Expected la, I think partly my fault. Everything was routined. From Catbath to BJ to FJ then massage.
Sway la, if G12 never appear maybe I won't be so wishy washy. *SIGH*

Not going to give rating for service coz I think I screw it up myself.

jdi813
27-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Left with 160, I decided to give this FR a test. And this time I decide to only pay for 1 session, since that guy recieve all the feeling in 1 session.Yo bro, u really power man ... think it's the power of youth ... anyway G8 is a flaty that's a fact but overall cute lah ... next time don think so much go on instinct ... if G12 suit u should have just gone for it liao ... anyway there's always next time to whack the others :D ... happy bonking ...

My advice is go for 1 session if really good just extend lor ... don care the buzzer ... if u over shoot the house will auto extend. If can settle everything in 1 session can verify more FRs ... hahahahahahaha ... good idea right.

TooFast
27-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Yo bro, u really power man ... think it's the power of youth ... anyway G8 is a flaty that's a fact but overall cute lah ... next time don think so much go on instinct ... if G12 suit u should have just gone for it liao ... anyway there's always next time to whack the others :D ... happy bonking ...

My advice is go for 1 session if really good just extend lor ... don care the buzzer ... if u over shoot the house will auto extend. If can settle everything in 1 session can verify more FRs ... hahahahahahaha ... good idea right.

I seldom like to extend lor. If I find her damn chio, will book her for 2 session. If want to try try aka not much kick, will pay only 1 session lor.

wankmehappy
27-01-2005, 06:45 PM
I seldom like to extend lor. If I find her damn chio, will book her for 2 session. If want to try try aka not much kick, will pay only 1 session lor.
bro, u really solid man...i always go for 2nd session but only will pay for 1 session 1st then if good, extend in the rm...kekekeke. most of the time i got pretty good svc bec i tell the gals don't rush, if good, i will extend session so them normally give me good n enjoyable session....
happyme :p

TooFast
27-01-2005, 06:57 PM
This is an FR test that was done way before I get my payroll bonus.

L6 H41 G5.

Read on the thread - L6 House 41(Cat 40) - that this girl quite chio and accomodating blah blah blah. So I decided to give it a shot.

First time step in and see, woah she is indeed chio. So never think so much just pay for 2 session and try.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 7/10

She can speak quite moderate english and she is a casual smoker. Greet each other rather lazily. Was hoping she help me strip but never so lan lan I strip myself. The bath was ok la, she was pretty quick with her shower. I think she doesn't like to shower much. After that we just got on to bed and she proceed the usual...boring catbath. But she chio, so ok lor. Try to admire her look a little but I think she doesn't like it. Keep telling me she shy she shy :confused: in an insincere tone. Feel like laughing. Anyway, she did the BJ. ok ok la, since she has good looks.

FJ was pretty much dull. Rock on top 3 min or so then change to me on her. The FR there say she like to ride on top, not true lor. Always want me to be top instead. Didn't moan much, didn't commit much, didn't whine much. Like fucking a doll like that. Haha. Then after the climax, did a little massage, a little chat had a little smoke and a drink. And then it's all over. Never really get the second shot.

BJ: 5/10
FJ: 4/10
RTF: I did...Read on the next post :)

TooFast
27-01-2005, 07:34 PM
To tell you the truth, I don't know why I decide to RTF leh, maybe she chio and tanned skin so aiya RTF.

Two weeks after bonking G5, I go back again thinking service would be better. But it's still the same as above. Sian, but I still RTF(must be something wrong with my head).

So about a week later, I come back again.

But this time, I decided to give a shot for an ON.

Stepped in the house at 12:20a.m, around the closing time of house 41. Ask for ON, and got it. So, we step upstair the room and er.. they have this sort of cleaning the house rule during closing. And just not my day, G5 happened to be the cleaner for today. So, ask me to wait inside room while she go do her dusting. After dusting, she come upstair and ask me if I want to eat anything she can help me order. I ask if it's provided or do I have to seperately pay? She tell me the latter. Not so hungry right then, so I said no politely.

But somehow, she still bring food give me eat(cook a bowl of instant noodle and a thai snack). I try to tease feed her with the snack, but she like don't like this sort of action so I don't continue lor. We are watching some rock band MTV while eating the noodles. Look quite alot of noodles sia, thought I can't finish but if don't finish it, like not giving face like that, so force ah force ah I managed to finish. After that, she take some time to wipe off make up, put powder etc. Take like 4ever man, then I thought maybe she will help me strip(third visit liao ma) but :( , so I gotta strip myself in the end. Everything is back to what is described on top lor, except slightly worse. After the sex, no massage, she straight away hog on the phone talking to dunno is it her tirak or her friend

(coz she use both english and thai to communicate with that fellow).

But had a sneak peek on the voice, sounded like a local man. So I'm thinking she got a Tirak liao.

(Haha which explains why the fuck was so dead like, I wonder if my ex-tiraks do that to the other clients and now the retribution falls on me)
Just jumping onto conclusion don't mind me ok :p

The conversation was like whoo hours. And was a switch between a mixture of thai and english, I think this night was a wasted night for me liao la. After that, basically just sleep through the whole night lor. I can't sleep man. Maybe coz I had a lousy fuck, thats why. Anyway, she woke up at 9 and give me another shot. Same old thing la, but at least never cheated my money. So, ok lor. After that shower, she offer me a smoke and we bid each other farewell.

After that, I think, Good Sex in GL no more liao la. Haha just my luck!!

TooFast
27-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Anyone want to post an experimented FR, feel free to post here.
Open FR also welcomed.

Still looking for H66g G12 or G68 FR! Willling to up reputation for those who post these 2 girls FR here.

Will go try them soon, hopefully!

TooFast
30-01-2005, 05:29 PM
G12 of 66G is a hot ang pai during this coming Lunar new year.
Gone there for a few trips liao always can't get her. Haha! Anyone with FRs yet?

Maybe I will RTF with one of my other regular in WH2. Haven't visit her for very long liao. Think she might ORD soon! FR coming up soon!

TooFast
02-02-2005, 01:24 AM
To be honest guys, Comm sex is never exciting for me anymore. I mean everytime enter the house, go in pay, fuck and go. I read some FR they told me the foreplay of so and so woah wonderful ah shiok ah. Go there liao and try, not like they describe lor.
(L18H14G128 is one very good e.g.)

Sometime I wonder, how they have such wonderful time with so and so. Dunno how true these FR really are. I remember I read one FR on H66G2, in the report he wrote that G2 french him like no tommorow....
I go there and yes got french but honestly the frenching session wasn't enjoyable. In fact most of the WL that allow frenching, I never find it enjoyable. They just shut their eyes, froze like a doll, shut their mouth.
I.E, I'm like just opening my mouth and sucking a closed lips.
*sigh*
(or maybe I am just ugly :< )

The best GL sex I ever had was from L4 H23 G6(June), but she has ORD a year ago. I had the two greatest fuck from her. I even made her cum.
(Really Cum lor :p )
But she ORD early lor, only had her two times(2 sessions for the first time and 4 sessions for the second time)

After so many sian fuck, I had a verge to almost quit cheonging.
Today, I go H66G look for G12 or G68, OKT say today is their off day :(.

Then, I actually thought of going to WH2, back to my regular again. But then, being stop visiting her for like almost 3 months, it hit me, kept thinking that most likely service is not going to be as good. (Besides, being her regular, I can tell you her service is always up down up down one, FJ and BJ good la but still very precise about timing, always look at the clock. Sometime even got cheated off abt 20 mins.)

So, I decide to venture L18 lane instead. My friend few days back recommend me H42 G16, go there only to xia suay. NB, OKT tell me there no G16.

Sian zi pua, I walk and walk then stumble on H30. Enter I saw hmm got a few lookers. Then decided to pick this G6 for 1 session.

L18 H30 G6
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6/10(very ba ba)
Addition: Can speak mandarin, not that much though.
Catbath: 3/10(Expected if you know what I mean)
FJ: 5/10(....another cliche fuck lor)
BJ: Nil(Never ask for it)
Overall: 4/10(Sian fuck lor)
RTF: I'm this close to quit cheonging liao. LoL, I guess if H66G, G12 and G68 can't make it, will kick the habit of cheonging liao!
Wish me luck!!

Orica
02-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Hi

thanks for your numerous FRs. enjoyed reading them too.

I can understand your disappointment in cat 40 fuck. I cheong cat 40 for almost 1 year and wanted to give up and just pcc until i find my current regular.

hope u find ur gem soon.

I do agree with SM statement. I have been in GL since for 6 years now. Even though have my regular, me still roam around for new blood to replace or in case i dwell too much with one.

Btw, usually people shared here are not their ultimate favourite coz need not me to tell u why. U just need to explore yourself.

jackylee
03-02-2005, 02:43 AM
The conversation was like whoo hours. And was a switch between a mixture of thai and english, I think this night was a wasted night for me liao la. After that, basically just sleep through the whole night lor. I can't sleep man. Maybe coz I had a lousy fuck, thats why. Anyway, she woke up at 9 and give me another shot. Same old thing la, but at least never cheated my money. So, ok lor. After that shower, she offer me a smoke and we bid each other farewell.

After that, I think, Good Sex in GL no more liao la. Haha just my luck!!

bruddar. how much u pay for whole nite eh? :confused:

TooFast
03-02-2005, 11:55 AM
bruddar. how much u pay for whole nite eh? :confused:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=25202

All the ON info you need :D

TooFast
03-02-2005, 12:14 PM
Maybe you should cheong with an objective in mind. Like i want gf experience, i want girls with nice tits and body, I want CIM, I want to french, want to lick pussy etc. Dont go and look for a girl and wait for things to happen. sometimes u have to ask for it. of course some girls will try to do everything without them asking.

hope u find ur gem soon.

L18 H30 G6 was my instinct choice(don't see any FR on it) guess it still sucks for me.

I really wish I am that thick skin enough to ask for french er..lick pussy or GF experience. But everytime enter the room, I always prefer they initiated. It's all psychology la, if the girl initiated it, that means both me and her will have good time rather then I initiate it then she lan lan agree(though most of the time, it's a NO). Don't like to input such pressure on WL. I try that once and the result was really disastrous.

The bonk I had in L4 H23, that time the girl initated the GF experience. I think she likes my company, I oso like hers, so we just click. The sex was really good. A pity that house no ON. After she left, there just ain't such experience anymore.

But you know going to GL cheonging is abit like taking up smoking. Say want to kick the habit is hard. Besides, I don't have GF and oso never have one b4, so....you know. Haha!

Oh well....
Sometime wonder what is it like to fuck your very own GF....

TooFast
03-02-2005, 12:34 PM
If that is the case, i guess u really need to find someone who likes you or go to L6 h66 look for g2 or g7 or g16, i think they provide gf experience automatically.

Sometimes rather than wait for them to please you, why not try to please them if they allow?

From what I see base on my 2 years of cheonging GL, majority of the WL do not like to be service.
(For my case I cheong about 20 odd WL for 2 years, only 1 likes me to service)

Even my regular(WH2, G2, I think she ORD already), also tell me she dislike being service and had rather she service me.

TooFast
03-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Pai seh, didn't mean to post another reply, wanted to edit that time realize no edit option liao.

Btw, usually people shared here are not their ultimate favourite coz need not me to tell u why. U just need to explore yourself.

Very agree with you ah Orica! Haha, anyway I just join this forum not long ago. I got the best bonk way before I join the Forum.
I remember there's a saying good things never last. Haha!

Anyway, read most thread and see some who describe their sex relationship with their Tirak, they never reveal number. Kinda offend quite a number of ppl. Heh!

That's why I think they prefer to keep it a secret :D .
But think again, their experience with their Tirak so shiok, don't flaunt like will don't feel good like that. Haha!

Just my thought!

SEX DEMON
03-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Oh well....
Sometime wonder what is it like to fuck your very own GF....

Oh Bro Too Fast, don't feel sad. I am sure that you are goinng to find your own GF, if you could change you life style a bit, going to different places, going out different groups of friends, picking a new sport, etc.

I am sure that you will meet new friends & perhaps find your own GF soon....
Don't feel despair, i am sure that you will find your GF soon.....

last, but not least, GL will always be open, so are the CBs of the WLs. HaHaHA... :D

Live Hard, Drink Hard, Fuck Harder..... :)

TooFast
05-02-2005, 05:58 AM
Instinct FR
Just last night, went down to GL since friend return me some cash that he owe me.
So I head down to H66G and was lucky enough to get G68 today! Paid a session and headed up.

Look:8/10
Body:8/10(baby fats :>)

The service she provided here was rather astonishing and surprisingly better than H66 G2.

We chat for a little while when entered the room, her english was good. We can communicate pretty well. Anyway, after some greetings, striped and hit the bathroom. The cleaning didn't take too long and then there she was, she squat down and gave me a good bj while in the bathroom. I didn't expected that but it was an enjoyable 5 minutes of BJ.

After which, hit the bed. The catbath was sop, but the way she uses her hand to arouse me was simply out of this world. I never had such great feeling for a very long time.

As usual, there will be BJ. It was slightly less enjoyable than the one I had in the bath but I'm feeling so high at that moment so who cares. She also moans while she BJ and I can tell you her moans are rhythmed and timed oh man you think it's the real thing. Absolutely unbelievable.....

I almost cum during the BJ thanks to her timed moan. But wasn't toofast enough :D , so I get to enjoy a FJ which didn't last too long because her moaning was too good.

This is definately my Top 5 best fuck in 2 years. All that for 40. God damn it, I even forget to ask for french. Hahaha!

BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Most probably!!!

thaigers
22-02-2005, 01:07 PM
To tell you the truth, I don't know why I decide to RTF leh, maybe she chio and tanned skin so aiya RTF.

Two weeks after bonking G5, I go back again thinking service would be better. But it's still the same as above. Sian, but I still RTF(must be something wrong with my head).

So about a week later, I come back again.

But this time, I decided to give a shot for an ON. .....

...... After dusting, she come upstair and ask me if I want to eat anything she can help me order. I ask if it's provided or do I have to seperately pay? She tell me the latter. Not so hungry right then, so I said no politely......

.....Everything is back to what is described on top lor, except slightly worse. After the sex, no massage, she straight away hog on the phone talking to dunno is it her tirak or her friend

(coz she use both english and thai to communicate with that fellow).

But had a sneak peek on the voice, sounded like a local man. So I'm thinking she got a Tirak liao. ......

....([I]Haha which explains why the fuck was so dead like, ....

....The conversation was like whoo hours. And was a switch between a mixture of thai and english, I think this night was a wasted night for me liao la. After that, basically just sleep through the whole night lor. I can't sleep man. Maybe coz I had a lousy fuck, thats why. ....

How come your ON with her so lousy?

Actually, she asked u want to eat or not, if she order, I think she will pay. Of course not included in ON fee lah.

How long she talk on the phone after sex? She really no respect you, man.

U RTF her 3 times, got special like BBBJ or not?

TooFast
22-02-2005, 01:15 PM
How long she talk on the phone after sex? She really no respect you, man.

I say about 30-40 mins like that lor. Aiya, I actually dun mind la. At least I know no hope for me to get good service from her liao ma :)

U RTF her 3 times, got special like BBBJ or not?

BBBJ? No la...she won't even help me strip even after 3 visits. Still want BBBJ hahaha.

I know you sort of have quite a good experience with her hor. Haha good for you lor. ;)

peterfish
22-02-2005, 01:18 PM
I say about 30-40 mins like that lor. Aiya, I actually dun mind la. At least I know no hope for me to get good service from her liao ma :)
BBBJ? No la...she won't even help me strip even after 3 visits. Still want BBBJ hahaha.
I know you sort of have quite a good experience with her hor. Haha good for you lor. ;)
Then it is time for you to move on to another gal. Try out a few gals first then zoom in on one that you like and who is harworking.

thaigers
22-02-2005, 01:19 PM
I say about 30-40 mins like that lor. Aiya, I actually dun mind la. At least I know no hope for me to get good service from her liao ma

Talk on the phone for 30 to 40 mins??? :eek:

She did not help u stip, but got help u hang ur clothes or not? hahaha....

peterfish
22-02-2005, 01:21 PM

Haiz. All that not important. Most important is that she must clean your gun clean. Clothes can take off ourselves and hang but our gun must be cleaned by them. :D

TooFast
22-02-2005, 01:22 PM
Then it is time for you to move on to another gal. Try out a few gals first then zoom in on one that you like and who is harworking.

I did lor. Hahaha...but 3 RTF to realize must move on...KNN...

Haiz. All that not important. Most important is that she must clean your gun clean. Clothes can take off ourselves and hang but our gun must be cleaned by them.

I think I got mention she don't really like to shower. So I won't say she thouroughly cleaned my gun. But I think clean enough la. Hahaha

I strip and hang myself hor. Very sad. And oh she don't like to be at the top. That's what she told me.

thaigers
22-02-2005, 01:24 PM

I strip and hang myself hor. Very sad. And oh she don't like to be at the top. That's what she told me.

.................... :eek: ...............

Like that, i think she did not keep your toothbrush in her bathroom liao.

peterfish
22-02-2005, 01:27 PM
I did lor. Hahaha...but 3 RTF to realize must move on...KNN...
You got lots of patient.Should be a doc cos biz sure good.

I think I got mention she don't really like to shower. So I won't say she thouroughly cleaned my gun. But I think clean enough la. Hahaha

Clean gun must ask her to clean with her mouth. BBBJ the best especially if suction power is strong. Would recommend L18H30G2.

She don't like to be on top? Then you be on top of her and keep pressing her down. See whether she still wanna to be below.

oxilary
22-02-2005, 01:28 PM
See whether she still wanna to be below.

haha.. nv thought of that. :p

peterfish
22-02-2005, 01:29 PM
.................... :eek: ...............

Like that, i think she did not keep your toothbrush in her bathroom liao.
Ha ha. Got keep toothbrush doesn't mean anything. That bloody toothbrush may been used by few customers before. Best is to have a new toothbrush each time.

peterfish
22-02-2005, 01:30 PM
haha.. nv thought of that. :p
We are the customer and we pay money to be served. So why shouldn't they be on top and served us instead of them resting at the bottom?

oxilary
22-02-2005, 01:33 PM
We are the customer and we pay money to be served.

lol.. true..

TooFast
22-02-2005, 01:33 PM
To be honest, having sex with this G5 is like raping a doll ok. Really a turn off lor. She shut her eye and froze her lips as if I am raping her and she just let me like that. KNN, I am a very nice person one leh. If she dun want have sex with me just say la..., heng I know the technique to cum fast haha...if not the picture sure etched in my mind 4eva.

oxilary
22-02-2005, 01:35 PM
If she dun want have sex with me just say la...

if she actually did.. i think she would have wanted to say it to plenty of others and returned home.. or maybe not? :D

peterfish
22-02-2005, 01:37 PM
To be honest, having sex with this G5 is like raping a doll ok. Really a turn off lor. She shut her eye and froze her lips as if I am raping her and she just let me like that. KNN, I am a very nice person one leh. If she dun want have sex with me just say la..., heng I know the technique to cum fast haha...if not the picture sure etched in my mind 4eva.
RAPE? I loved this type of situation where you can force yourself on the WL and act as if you are raping her. Damn shiok but you must be hard hearted to do so. Maybe I will try her myself. I am into SM anbd rough sex. :D

peterfish
22-02-2005, 01:39 PM
if she actually did.. i think she would have wanted to say it to plenty of others and returned home.. or maybe not? :D
No need for her to say. Her actions already told him that she is not interested in having sex with TF.

thaigers

I think the expression she showed she was enjoying her self??

Now all the rapist are going to look for her. :o

TooFast

Hahaha, it's really lucky that I can be cool about this. I read the pui chao nua thread and poolhot post this FR about the ger who give him fuck up service. He just stop the fuck and storm down. Haha, I will never have the balls to do that lor :p

oxilary
22-02-2005, 01:40 PM
No need for her to say.

haha.. but i wonder whether any WL would actually say it out.. that's y i think sometimes ppl nowadays are pretty ignorant about body language.

oxilary
22-02-2005, 01:41 PM
He just stop the fuck and storm down. Haha, I will never have the balls to do that lor :p

haha.. but seriously if it's so fugged up.. u want to stay around meh?

peterfish
22-02-2005, 01:43 PM
Now all the rapist are going to look for her. :o
Ha ha. You are o so right. Yummy! :D

TooFast
22-02-2005, 01:46 PM
haha.. but seriously if it's so fugged up.. u want to stay around meh?

I read 1 golden rule from sex book, that is never stop a fuck half way. Coz if you do that, you are disrepecting your partner.

This rule become principle liao. So, how fugged up I also will stay lor.

Peterfish into SM sexs ah, lol. I too soft-hearted for that liao la.
coz I always feel sorry for the WL. Although occassionally, I do get piss off by their action la. (Read my first test FR).

But I always bottled it up. Heh.

peterfish
22-02-2005, 01:46 PM
haha.. but i wonder whether any WL would actually say it out.. that's y i think sometimes ppl nowadays are pretty ignorant about body language.
Actually the day the WL decided to "open her legs" and making a living as a CAT40 in GL, she has lost the right to choose whether she wanna to do it or not and who she wanna to do it. So when ppls go to GL to look for CAT40, the last thing they expect is for them to pay S$40 and then the WL to say : Ah Hyna, I no feel like bao bao.

oxilary
22-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Actually the day the WL decided to "open her legs" and making a living as a CAT40 in GL, she has lost the right to choose whether she wanna to do it or not and who she wanna to do it.

and well.. we've reached the bottom line :)

oxilary
22-02-2005, 01:49 PM
I read 1 golden rule from sex book, that is never stop a fuck half way. Coz if you do that, you are disrepecting your partner.

isn't wrong to stick to such rule. it's ur life.

And raping is a fantasy if it seems like u're doing it, think most guys will enjoy it. hehe.. anywaes.. my take is.. i don't think we're there to be a don juan. we're paying to have a good time.

peterfish
22-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Correction. If one stops halfway during fucking, one is showing disrespect to one self and one's cock. Who cares what she thinks?

Peterfish into SM sexs ah, lol. I too soft-hearted for that liao la.
coz I always feel sorry for the WL. Although occassionally, I do get piss off by their action la. (Read my first test FR).
SM is my preference. It is a more advanced level of sexual fulfillment when one is sick and tired of the normal routine sex. Try it and you will know the diff.

TooFast
22-02-2005, 02:05 PM
Anyway, never bonk any ger recently so no FR lor. But thanks for making this to the top ah.

Actually I also have good experience in GL b4 la. Although only once, but was lucky to have experience it. Natural French...and stuff like that.

Mostly the service I get is average one lor. A lot of FR keep describing about the awesome foreplay they get from Gxx, but really I have never one time come across a WL who enjoys foreplaying a person so much.

That includes the best one I had. We never really foreplay until like knn lovers like that. You guys should read the FR posted by songboh(?) on this L18H14G128. That...now that is the kind of sex I only get in dreams.

Also about frenching issue. Li nao hia, I really have to take my hat off on the samsters who post FR that WL kiss that so and so like no tml. Coz everytime I go into a frenching session...the girls french as if they hate it like that.

I remember got one FR on this H66G2. This guy say G2 french ppl very pro. I go there, and her so called frenching proness is simply sucking my lips. Sucking pro still never mind, but the way she suck hor...really buay tahan ah. So in the end just give a small peck on the lips. I also have to give her this small peck regularly coz her moaning is kind of a turn off.

I used to think maybe is because I got hmm bad breath that's why they don't french. But then bo ya leh, coz if my breath really stinks, they sure siam one right? I mean my best girl also never siam me. Natural french somemore leh.

I only get to enjoy a frenching session with a WL once. And only once. Very sad. KNN, any advice on improving frenching session. Maybe I should go read sex for dummies. Hahaha.

oxilary
22-02-2005, 02:08 PM
This guy say G2 french ppl very pro. I go there, and her so called frenching proness is simply sucking my lips.

i wouldn't say pro.. she's into it ba.. timing and all.

her moaning damn loud hor? lol.. super turn off.. but i tell u she can be vv foxy at the right times. like want to rape u lydat :D

TooFast
22-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Hahaha...can PM me the house ur regular is in. Maybe I go there and try my luck on other gers. :p

oxilary
22-02-2005, 02:50 PM
and with that.. we hit a sudden stop again.. :D

TooFast
22-02-2005, 02:51 PM
and with that.. we hit a sudden stop again.. :D

You can post a FR. Prefably an experimented one, to compare. :D

TooFast
22-02-2005, 02:54 PM
I thought u kno who my regular is
She is G16 of L6 H66. many commandos there.

I tried G2. Hahaha.....not sextisfying enough for me.

G16...well I can't imagine having a session with her. I am not a fan of vampires.(no offence here)

oxilary
22-02-2005, 02:55 PM
You can post a FR. Prefably an experimented one, to compare. :D

lol.. maybe laters. haven't been cheonging in the longest time. guess i'll write one on G2 later..

TooFast
22-02-2005, 03:00 PM
lol.. maybe laters. haven't been cheonging in the longest time. guess i'll write one on G2 later..

If can, go try H41G5 and tell me your experience.
Wanna see is it really coz she dun like my face. :p

oxilary
22-02-2005, 03:01 PM
think G16 w/o makeup looks alright. first time i saw her.. when she was buying something outside the house, i freaked out..

the next time when i took her up when the tank was empty, she was walking out of her room and w/o make up.. look alright ba.. or maybe i was itching liaos.. :p

oxilary
22-02-2005, 03:02 PM
If can, go try H41G5 and tell me your experience.
Wanna see is it really coz she dun like my face. :p

haha or maybe she in a bad mood? lol.. if i haf the chance ba..

TooFast
22-02-2005, 03:02 PM
SM, seriously cannot just PM me the house meh? At most I dun post FR lor. Hahaha...I also know how to hide hidden gems one you know kekeke.

Besides, where got so zun will kena your regular. :rolleyes:

TooFast
22-02-2005, 03:03 PM
haha or maybe she in a bad mood? lol.. if i haf the chance ba..

3 RTF, same attitude. So zun meh.

oxilary
22-02-2005, 03:09 PM
u used to be one of her tirak, right? :D

hhaha. seriously no. She was too service-orientated for me.. i not used to it.. lol

oxilary
22-02-2005, 03:11 PM
3 RTF, same attitude. So zun meh.

haha.. well.. if she ain't worth ur time.. den dun bother liaos loh.
but i'll keep a mental note to test water..

TooFast
22-02-2005, 03:15 PM
hahahaha, geylang not very big u know.
ok i tell u my hidden gem, u tell me yours. but then like that not called hidden liao.

Me not interested in your hidden gem...only interested in the house that keeps these hidden gems :D.

Anyway I can PM you my current hidden gem in mind. Since now my ex-regular WH2G2 has prolly ORD. Anyone can verify that?

TooFast
22-02-2005, 03:25 PM
Hahaha die die also won't reveal ah. kekeke

k la, respect your decision la. :cool:

*Waiting for oxilary's FR :p

ryanlim
22-02-2005, 05:15 PM
TooFast

would you be free to meet up for a La-Kopi/TCSS session?

zunbo
22-02-2005, 07:03 PM

This Is indeed something new!. There was once i finally get the gal which i aimed for so long.... everything was oK... from the bathing to Catbath... till.... She starts to say sorry and takes tissue to wipe her nose. I was wondering what happened and ask whether she was sick. She told me she was down with Flu. At this instance, my heart tells my brain 'how can you still carry on?". I immediately tells her to stop the 'workout' cos heart too sad to carry on. (not because i scare...) just that i felt like a beast if i would to carry on. :rolleyes:

TooFast
22-02-2005, 08:31 PM
TooFast
would you be free to meet up for a La-Kopi/TCSS session?

Hello, will love to. But being so young, I dun have a lot of story to share. Do you still mind? :p

Hmm...so far how is my FR ah. Good anot?

If anyone finds it good please up me leh hahaha.
If anyonie finds it not good, well...you want to do what you do lor ;)

ryanlim
22-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Hello, will love to. But being so young, I dun have a lot of story to share. Do you still mind?

Age is not a problem............dun worry.........i'm pretty young myself :o

Good........at least you're willing to meet up.......unlike someone :rolleyes:

thaivisitor
23-02-2005, 01:54 AM
Age is not a problem............dun worry.........i'm pretty young myself

Good........at least you're willing to meet up.......unlike someone
Define young please..... :D

thaivisitor
Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

TooFast
23-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Hello TV. Looks like my thread has even spark your interest. Hahaha...

thaivisitor
23-02-2005, 02:29 AM
Hello TV. Looks like my thread has even spark your interest. Hahaha...
Honestly, I didn't read the first few pages, only this page. :D

Thaivisitor’s Annual Samsters Trip to Hatyai!

kochie
28-02-2005, 05:23 PM
lol.. true..

have u tried L6H52G5?