PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a FEMALE fb

bluebirdsfly
29-08-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm 18, 170cm, 60kg. Thin but athletic body. Male
Previous gfs praised that I am a natural on bed.

I want to keep things short and sweet.
PM ME.

Angelic
31-08-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi, you r 18 only and your previous gf says your good in bed? wow thats something id like to see

chrisabella
01-09-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm 18, 170cm, 60kg. Thin but athletic body. Male
Previous gfs praised that I am a natural on bed.

I want to keep things short and sweet.
PM ME.

How can you please sex-thirst women like me when you want to keep things short and sweet? I enjoy the slow fondling and caressing from my partner before we proceed to the nether regions for waves of ecstasy.. short and sweet for your pleasure or mine? :)

Cuntworth
02-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Hi, you r 18 only and your previous gf says your good in bed? wow thats something id like to see

How good is good??

singlicious
02-09-2012, 09:11 PM
How can you please sex-thirst women like me when you want to keep things short and sweet? I enjoy the slow fondling and caressing from my partner before we proceed to the nether regions for waves of ecstasy.. short and sweet for your pleasure or mine? :)

hoho you sound deprived of sex lol. shall I ease you of your hungerness? :P

chrisabella
03-09-2012, 11:05 PM
hoho you sound deprived of sex lol. shall I ease you of your hungerness? :P

sorry, young lad. you are too young and too pure for me. i suggest you head back to school to find proper girls. they will definitely treat you better than i do.

yamamoto89
03-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Woo. I'm sure you girl love to find a guy can do any time and any where .
As long as you need it ,

singlicious
03-09-2012, 11:16 PM
sorry, young lad. you are too young and too pure for me. i suggest you head back to school to find proper girls. they will definitely treat you better than i do.

LOL. sorry but I'm out of that alr. as for pure, hmmm. maybe not that pure. :D