PDA

View Full Version : 21yr old Indian Male

kjt681
29-08-2012, 02:24 AM
Looking for NSA fb,friends who r mature,discreet.

I'm very open and direct.Just came out of a 6 1/2 yr relationship 5 months ago.

I wld dare say I'm experienced and have the size to match up for it.

We can hook up for dinner or something if we're comfortable we can go for it!

Pls email me at [email protected] or u can pm me!

And to all the guys stop wasting ur breath commenting uncontructive nonsense I hope we can Hv respect for each other thanks!

Am open to all races
Height 176 a ill tummy lah I'm honest!
I love a lot of foreplay and licking u down till u run wild!
a gentlemen and am all about pleasing ya.if u give a lady what she wants she'll give ya a gd time.

Open to all requests by the ladies

Will send a pic if u like

Wishing u all the best!

jasdude
29-08-2012, 12:30 PM
21 - 6.5 = 14.5

You just ended with your childhood sweetheart. So sad..... I assume thats the only relationship you had so far? How experienced is experienced then? This is a question everyone here will come to mind.

sextronics
29-08-2012, 07:37 PM
so sad... tomorrow minus another 6

kjt681
29-08-2012, 08:08 PM
21 - 6.5 = 14.5

You just ended with your childhood sweetheart. So sad..... I assume thats the only relationship you had so far? How experienced is experienced then? This is a question everyone here will come to mind.

By the last two years we strayed away a lot.we both were exploring on our own since we'd been together since such a young age.
We tried to make things work but realise we're still young!we did love each other though!but just didn't want to complicate things, we agreed to explore and quench our imaginations so at least we know we did explore before making that much of a serious decision!

So there u go!

I really hope there won't be more questions though!too much info abt my past I'm looking forward people!gimme a break people :cool:

kjt681
29-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Yeah we Hv to move on!keep smiling and keep shining!