PDA

View Full Version : Clara - The SBF Hu Li Jing Slayer

sovellea
28-08-2012, 11:36 PM
She cupped his balls at just the right pressure, with her left hand stroking his shaft at an increased speed now that he was panting with pleasure. She had that pleading, CFM look on her face with her eyes big and dilated. She was panting slightly too, as if in pleasure, but in actual fact, 50% acting. She did feel a stirring below as is normal for all her sessions, but she did have to play a little to exaggerate it further. She knew that this man was probably a Japanese AV watcher but didn’t like too much exaggeration, so she didn’t bring her act too far either.

This time, something was different though, and she could tell that her skills was not enough to satisfy him fully any longer. This one wanted to go all the way, he wanted to fuck her good and strong. He wanted somewhere else to stuff his swollen didi, and it was getting dangerous. The pain in his eyes are getting unbearable, and she knew she had better release him before he went too far.

With a delicate touch, and gentle stroke of his balls, she felt for the release gate, and applied her touch there, with her left hand, she placed more strength as she stroked his head, so that with his precum, it felt like the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. She let out a soft moan, and quicken her pumping action, and he released his seed into her warm palm in waves and waves of pure pleasure.

She wiped him up delicately as she looked at him with her loving eyes, and gentle smile. He let out a soft sigh, the danger in his eyes disappearing as his testosterone fades, but his desire still remains obvious. She made a mental note to drop this guy from her client list before it got too dangerous as he said, “Why, Clara? Don’t act blur lah, I know you are wet for me, and you want it. I offered 220 for a full job right? That’s already more than the market rate ok? Shows how much I want it ok? Macam pay for ang moh import also not enough?”

“You know my policy, Keith. No FJ, its not about the pay.”

“Wah lan eh, don’t act say lah. Fuck. You think you princess ah? You think you Zua Geng expert so you can do whatever you want? Fuck you, understand. You are not the only queen of SBF, I can go over to Qi Ling, that SYT anytime I want ok? She’s now the most “hong” on SBF and you are not getting any younger. See how long you can continue pretending to be a fucking princess!”

He left in a huff, and barely put on his clothes, thus ending a bad day at the office for Clara. She took it in her stride, but this is not the first time she had heard about Qi Ling. It is time for her to do some research to find out more.

(To Be Continued …)

----

After watching 2046, and the Tony Leung character writes his sexcapades into Science Fiction, I've always wanted to have a try at the horny artist shit.

Non of the story is true, but will be inspired by the SBF community. Its for all my bros and gals out there! Please respond if you like, and I will continue, if not, the above will be an introduction to a story that will never be.

SexyStan
29-08-2012, 04:44 AM
Its a good write bro... please continue.

Sinaloa
29-08-2012, 06:12 AM
Camping for more :D

earnest
29-08-2012, 07:46 AM
Promising start. Waiting for more.

alan0338
29-08-2012, 09:35 AM
camp here ... :D

BBBBW
29-08-2012, 04:13 PM
This looks like the start of something GOOD!! Camping here..

Gold3nMonk3y
29-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Dont stop! You have got the readers attention. :)

bingbing01
29-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Dont stop! You have got the readers attention. :)

fully agree...........

sovellea
29-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Thank you for the support bros! Here is the next part :-

---

After meeting with a few clients, Clara was wrapping up for the day. It was work as usual except for the last one, she only knew him as TJ. He was one of those clients who treated her with respect. As he was about to cum, he was focused more on stroking her hair than just focusing on playing with her “Cups”, how she hated that word, she always felt it sounded silly when guys talk about holding her Cups. God, she thought, just say breasts! I love breasts!

When he did fondle his breasts, he teases her so gently. He lets his fingers trace the shape of her breasts and not just her nips, so that when he took them in his warm palms, they are erect and so sensitive she wants to scream.

As she relived those moments with TJ, she felt a tingle down her pubes and she forced herself to switch focus, back to the task at hand again, a cool Jedi mind trick that one of her other clients taught her. Immediately, the pre-wet sensation subsided.

Clara got herself a hot cup of cocoa, and hopped onto her chair. It felt good to get out of her “office attire”, which is one size too small and reveals her figure to its fullest. She preferred her baggy slacks and singlet and her hair up in a bundle when she was doing her marketing work.

Her PC was on and with a flick of the mouse, the Matrix screensaver display disappeared to reveal her browser. Sammy Boy Forum was on.

Welcome, CBigThing.
You last visited: 15-06-2012 at 12:04 AM
Private Messages: Unread 50, Total 153.

She decided that the PMs could wait. It never clears anyway. Instead, she opened up the Search tool to look for Qi Ling. And the first result popped up with around 100 posts.

Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussions > The Singapore Commercial Sex Scene with sections covering Asia and the rest of the World. > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos > SYT, Excellent Massage, Real JG, Fucking Amazing FJ

[ ] Bruno
Samster
SYT, Excellent Massage, Real JG, Fucking Amazing FJ

Excellent gem that must share to lao jiaos only (500+). Newbies have to fucking prove that you deserve it bro, don’t even bother PM me becos I confirm reject. Not I dao, I don’t want the fucking AVs to even cum close to this chio bu.

So I was in church on a Sunday and one of my bros say to me, “Ai chiong bo”. Our wives were in the toilet changing diapers so we finally have chance to talk. Damn long never chat, much less chiong liao, so of course I say On!

So we arrange a tcss session on a weekday. We both sales one, so got time to go for super long lunch breaks. Its a central area directly in town. Quiet old shophouses, nonya style one. We knock on the door, my bro arrange already lah, of course, and this super lao aunty came out. I fucking wanted to kill my bro, but he look at me with a “ai zai, wait and see first” look, so I swallow my anger and follow the aunty in.

The house look damn atas lah, with old furniture, must be antique all over. Also, the air very cooling when we sit down on the old sofa, the kind without cushion, hard hard kind. The aunty bring some hot tea and ask us wait.

I damn du lan already man, stupid wood sofa make my ka cheng tia, the stupid old aunty turn me off also. I almost want to strangle my fren until this fucking chio chick walk out of the room in a red cheong sam.

Like you watch those old shanghai movie kind, fucking tight with no need for imagination what is moving under it. She walk like she flying like those angels you see in TVB dramas, and each step she take, the top of her boobs vibrate like nice, firm jelly. Under the silk, you can see the shape of her nipples pressing softly, crying for me to touch.

Before this, I din ask my bro how much the damage was yet, but I fucking will pay for whatever she wants man, that is how much my didi and I want her. And her voice damn sweet when she ask, “Two together ar? Price still same hor?”, and come hold both our hands, teasing us with her sweet sweet smile. I am very close with my bro, but not so close. I dun want to see his lan jiao, so of course I say no lah.

(to be continued ...)

sovellea
30-08-2012, 05:10 PM
He go in first, bor pianz, we discuss before already. I can hear everything inside and I marikita already. When my bro finish, his face look damn song, and of course its my turn lor.

Inside the room, there is a big bath tub, build in kind, where you walk two steps up, and our chio bu is inside the water cleaning up. She waved me to come in with her and she say softly, “Your friend was fucking me, but I was thinking about you and your big weapon. So sad you don’t want to share, his weapon is not big enough for me.”

At the same time, she reach inside my pants to release my didi. Its ready for action liao. You imagine I outside stand how long already, balls want to burst liao, and now she smells, looks, and feels even better than my imagine.

She starts to rub around the didi, until he feels neglected, but her skill damn good, she know how to press so that he standing ovation throughout. I feel my balls aching and screaming and growing so big, I dun think I ever so big before. Then suddenly I jump in shock when something warm take over my cock. With her hand still milking my balls, she swallow my entire sausage in her mouth. I dun hao lian, but my cock is quite big, ok, and she can take everything. And she is now sliding in and out, with solid suction power.

When I think I bueh tahan already, going to burst liao, she press some part of my nerve and my power tarik back liao. I think this is the legend zua geng technique and very rare, I ever experience before with another ML but that is another story liao. Like the other, this za bor simply control my didi like a trained puppy.

She then stand up, and her breasts come out from the water for my eyes for the first time. Wah, her skin like milk, and nipples like pink petals on a bowl of milk. She turned around, and I happily find her butt the same color as her milky tits, and so tight, so soft for me to touch. I cannot tahan liao, and I mount her from behind, she laying half above the water, half inside. No need adjust to long, my weapon found the target liao, and she is wet and ready for me. She is the noisy kind, and I fucking like to hear my bitches scream in love. I dun know how she know but this horny bitch is my dream fuck man. When I finish inside (yes, can), she still can take me out, turn around, and suck my dick dry.

And bros, fuck GFE shit. This lady is the boss, and I want to be her fucking slave. You know what I cannot understand? She charges very low for this class A fuck. Try and you see, if not grade A, I fucking tok my lan jiao ah.

QiLing
Looks: 10/10
Body: 10/10
Massage: 9/10
Hj: 10/10 (serious jua gen shit)
FJ: 10/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: $220 1h / 1 shot + JG

---

Clara sat backwards and sighed, she was starting to feel a little old. It’s time for her to think seriously about her plans to have a mainstream business. Qi Ling sounds too good to be true.

After countless “Please send CTCs bro” posts, she noticed a few more strong FRs and she decided that this was going nowhere, until she read a dozen unanswered posts, separated by 3 to 4 days, but were very disturbing.

---
06-05-2012, 08:03 PM

[ ] Gr34tFxxx
Samster
Re : SYT, Excellent Massage, Real JG, Fucking Amazing FJ

RedTiong, your PM’s full, bro. Since last month, you say wanna try QL, where is your FR bro? Have you tried QL yet?

---
and
---

Today, 11:31 PM
[ ] BoJio21
Samster
Re : SYT, Excellent Massage, Real JG, Fucking Amazing FJ

Stanley223 bro, are you there? Tried SMS, tried call, tried everything to find you after you jio me to try out QL, and cannot find you bro. Is everything ok?

Pls give me a call, brudder! Thinking of dropping by later by your place just to check if you are ok, hope its fine.

---

Overwhelming posts of full PMs and unanswered messages. This was something Clara had never faced before. And this will be the day Clara looked back as Day One to a life she never would have guessed would be her new life ...

(to be continued …)

kochheckler
30-08-2012, 06:23 PM
TS.. really good writing style.. totally enjoy reading!!

SexyStan
30-08-2012, 07:06 PM
LMAO... u r quirky... I like... :D

luctin
30-08-2012, 07:29 PM
camp here ...
:D

sovellea
30-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Thank you all for your encouragement bros! I am having lots of fun writing, but the plot is going to get tougher and tougher to write, so please keep up your feedback to keep me going!

I don't mind good or bad comments, just let me know what you think, and I promise you, I know where this story is going to go, and it will be worth going there!:D

SexyStan
30-08-2012, 10:08 PM
You are doing fine. Doesn't seem you are facing a writer's block yet. Just let it flow... like juices... ;)

forumer
30-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Interesting perspective ....

sovellea
02-09-2012, 12:28 AM
TJ says
Free at 2pm?

Clara says
OK

TJ says
See ya

Clara says
OK

OK was all she managed on the steering wheel into Whatsapp. It would be a bit of a rush, but she thought she would still be able to make it. If it were any other of her clients, she probably would not entertain such a last minute booking, but for TJ, she would.

Imagining his touch on her face makes her face feel hot. His shy gentleness as he takes her breasts into his hands made her insides flush a hot pleasant heat.

“Keep left, then . . . after 1 kilometre … turn left” her London English Male GPS voice told her as she came to the CTE Bukit Timah exit. Come to think of it, she thought it was also a unique client that she was going to meet, as she rarely did outcalls. Something about this man interests her. Where TJ made her hot and flushed with lust, this old man she was meeting made her feel frustrated and inept.

He was a quiet old man whom she calls Lao Zi privately. Initially writing him off as another horny old man, one reason made her felt now that it was impossible to put him in that category. And that same reason was the cause of feeling frustration and ineptness. In all the sessions he had had with her, and he had many over the five years she had been giving massage with specials ...

he never once ejaculated.

It must have been over a hundred visits, and not once, did she ever manage to make him unload. But every single time when her time was up, Lao Zi was the one who thanked her, paid for her service, and quietly said good bye. She offered to continue, to carry on doing her job, but he always turned her down. She asked him why, and his answers were usually cryptic like, “Because it is time.” And when she waited for an elaboration, he just had the slightest hint of a smile and offered nothing else.

With him, her sessions were games of chess, battles of wits. Each was a sexual tug of war.

Having got through the security, she found herself outside the door of Lao Zi. She knew that the door would be unlocked and it was. Stepping through, she found the old man sitting with his legs crossed, facing the windows. The soft light on his silhouette surrounded him in a bright halo.

She waiting for him to respond to her entry but he either didn't hear her or chose not to show it if he did.

(to be continued ...)

sovellea
02-09-2012, 12:30 AM
When she went closer, she noticed he was already naked and sporting an erection. As she stepped up to him however, the his organ fell in size in hardly a moment and he looked up.

He nodded at her and it conveyed a greeting and a command. A command to begin her session.

In one deft twist of her shoulders, she dropped the straps of her dress to her waist and shimmied herself out of it to reveal a simple set of lingerie on her. If it were a different man, she would have spent more time, exaggerate the twist of her hips a lot more, to allow him to enjoy her visually. She would have worn more elaborate lingerie, and focused more on her art of the striptease . Men are normally very visual creatures, and these would have helped get them towards ejaculation faster. This was Lao Zi, however, and she knew that these additional movements were wasted on him.

She started with her usual massage, starting with his shoulders and his back, then moving to his neck and face. She fell into a rhythm, barely aware of what she was doing. At a subconscious level it felt like she was balancing cups of water. Tightness here if she pushed it away became more relaxed but form a tightness at another spot. In the back of her mind, she was vaguely aware of her goal, of sending everything to his balls and then releasing it.

It was going well. She felt his tense muscles relax. She felt something else too. As with most clients, she could sense each man’'s preference. But this time, she felt something stronger. It was almost as if there were a third entity present there with Lao Zi and her. She could get a sense of a woman who was strong, and brimming with sexual power. As she felt Lao Zi getting aroused, his body smelled of his own musky sweet fragrance, but Clara got an additional hint of jasmine flowers too.

Taking the rise in his breathing rhythm as a sign of moving to the next stage, she went down on the floor on all fours, with her hips up high, knowing that the soft sunlight accentuated the curves of her round buttocks, and that it made her glow a warm translucent pink. With one quick flick of her fingers, she had removed her bra, and her well endowed C cupped breasts were released from their soft prison. She took one of his palms, and cupped her breast with it.

She went close to his now swollen prick. She was so close to his throbbing member she could smell his musk, and his grey pubic hair was moving to her breath. She toyed with him, and let that moment linger, her lips almost touching the head of his penis, but drew herself to his eye level, feeling his eyes on her naked body.

Clara was aware of a great difference this session compared to all the others they’ve had. More than ever, she felt that her instincts were directing her every move, and that strange third presence was more and more in control. She held his gaze and moved forward. With one hand, she was holding his face, and directing his mouth to her breast, with another, she was placing his hand around her naked hip. It wasn’t a request, it was a command. Like a soldier, he obeyed, and began licking.

(to be continued ...)

eeemen
03-09-2012, 01:09 AM
Interesting and spell binding story u have here bro! You have a very unique way of writing, eloquent, soft and supple, but descriptive and engaging , I like!! :D. Do carry onz bro, cheers, ...................

sovellea
04-09-2012, 12:21 PM
WIth each of Lao Zi’s lick, came a flash of a familiar face in her mind. It was of a woman, long-haired, powerful eyes, soft features.

With each of Lao Zi’s suck, her fingers worked on his shaft, gliding with savage force, her fingernails almost cutting him.

WIthout control, she felt her wetness swelling. She had to put all of her focus into controlling her juices.

She was projecting her image of that strong woman at him. She was no longer Clara, but Clara / Queen, and all men her subjects. She felt Lao Zi’s suction get harder, he was starting to nibble her with his teeth. The pain was mixed with waves of pleasure, and she was shuddering under it.

Her palm had tightened its hold on the head of Lao Zi’s penis and was moving at great speed now. Her rhythm was immaculately following the throbbing of his heart beat, and at each peak, her finger tips brush against the head in waves of varying strength, and she felt his defences shattering at each stroke.

The throbbing of their hearts started to match.

Dub dub .

His penis was started to spasm now, and she knew she was closer than she had ever been.

Dub dub.

WIth her free hand, she pushed Lao Zi’s head to her breast, her fingernails digging into her hair, and she felt his need grow.

Dub dub.

Time stopped.

Dub dub.

She saw a white light, and a flash of powerful eyes turning soft.

Dub dub.

She felt soft skin of a jasmine fragrance, and warmth, such warmth.

Dub dub.

Soft moonlight on flawless skin, and moans of pleasure of sin.

Dub dub.

In her mind's eye, Clara / Queen looked at herself in the mirror? And a familiar, yet different face looked back.

With a sudden jerk, Lao Zi pushed Clara back, and shouted, “Enough!” Clara was shocked by the emotional outburst almost as much as the physical one. Lao Zi had always been an immaculate pool of calm, so any display of raw emotions came as a surprise to her.

She noticed his penis was still throbbing, and a hint of precum was hanging at the tip of its head. Lao Zi was panting, beads of sweat dripping all over his naked frame. She became aware of her own exertion too. She was drenched with sweat herself.

What came as an even greater surprise was, she noticed, a hint of red eyes behind hidden tears as Lao Zi turned away.

“The money is on the table by the door. Take it,” Lao Zi said.

“Are you ok?”

“Go.”

“But …” she said.

“Go,” his reply came soft and weak.

Without an additional word, she picked up the money and left. She watched the time, it was already 1.25pm. Unanswered questions aside, she knew that this session was done.

(to be continued ...)

sovellea
04-09-2012, 12:24 PM
I thought I've lost everyone with the big pause. This scene was damn tough, how to write serious stuff but still retain sexual interest? And how not to make everything obvious?

:D

Thanks bros, for all the positive comments, and whoever gave me points!

galore
04-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Fine effort. Please carry on.

sovellea
04-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Chapter 2 - Questions and Answers

1.45pm, or so it says on his phone. He was slightly early. Should he ring the bell first? Or wait?

He got in fairly easily as the security guard already knew him, but getting up to her unit needed her trigger and he wasn’t sure if he was too early. What if she was serving another client up there? He knew how sensitive clientele typically are and didn’t want to make things difficult for her. It was a last minute call.

So, here we are again. He whispered to himself. He was beginning to get worried about the frequency he was coming to visit her. As required by his job, he had to visit various massage places, and ladies, but he found himself standing at Clara’s door more and more. What was the allure about Clara that made him come again and again. Come became cum in his visual imagination and he laughed inwardly at the stupid pun he made. He knew his answer without spending much time though, as he had already been playing this scene again and again for the past few weeks. She made him feel complete.

On an intellectual level, he knew that everything was professional, he was paying, she was doing his job. His balls, of course, think different, But what was worse was, he was becoming aware that at an emotional level, he could be falling for her.

She was sweet, and candid. Confident, yet demure in her own way. Each time she handled his penis, she made it seem like a first for her. She had that look on her face of innocent delight each time she made him hard for her. She made him feel happy about himself. He has stripped for his ex all those years ago, and for all the other service providers he frequented, but only Clara made him drop all his defences, and perfectly at ease even when he was naked.

So, to press the bell or not to press the bell?

Before he could finally make a decision, Clara made the decision moot by appearing behind him.

“TJ, I’m so sorry for making you wait!” In a skin tight black piece, she appeared like a breath of fresh air looking comically apologetic. She had no makeup on, TJ thought. Yet, she looked even more breathtaking than when she has it on. Her complexion was almost perfect, and her cheeks were pink with exertion. The poor girl must have ran from her car thinking she was late.

As she came forward with her key card, he noticed her body was moving naturally under her dress. She had no underwear on. Her breasts were moving freely with each step she took in her high heels. He was always a legs and ass guy however, and he was aware of every muscle in her body as she moved in her graceful way. Her buttocks were rock solid, and the tops of her ass were swaying to the rhythm of her steps in a way no other woman can.

“No worries at all, I just came,” he said. The word “came” came out in a cough. He had to stop these childish puns! Even though they happened in his head! Cough. “Head” again. He nearly laughed out loud.

“It’s just not typical for me to be coming in at the last minute like that, I am usually prepared for my clients and waiting upstairs, I’m so sorry,” she smiled sheepishly at him.

She was standing very close to him now, and he was taken by her smell. It was a familiar fragrance, but this time, there was a musky layer above it. She must have been serving another client after all. An outcall?

“Don’t worry about it, Clara. I came early, and it was my bad for calling at the last minute anyway.”

She smiled, and opened the door for him. He offered to hold the door instead. In that small scuffle over where to stand, he became painfully aware of her physical warmth, and also a little tightness in his pants when she brushed against him.

(to be continued ... )

Coffeecans
20-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Waiting for more updates bro. :)