PDA

View Full Version : Do vaginas really need ‘rejuvenating’? New anti-ageing cream 18 Again

naturegreen
28-08-2012, 08:35 PM
An Indian pharmaceutical company has caused controversy by launching a first of its kind anti-ageing cream for vaginas.

Developed by Ultratech India, the product is supposed to rejuvenate and tighten the nether regions of women everywhere.

Specifically aimed at housewives with children, an advert produced by creative agency Curry-Nation claims the cream will make you ‘feel like a virgin’ again. Apparently making sex ‘feel like the very first time’.

Going one step further, the chairman of Ultratech, Rishi Bhatia, claims that 18 Again actually empowers women.

In a statement, he explained “18 Again has the power and the potential to break the shackles and redefine the meaning of [female] empowerment altogether.”

So what do you think? Is this product a step forward in female hoo-ha liberation or just another unfair body pressure for us to deal with? Watch the advert below and let us know your thoughts…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPayFrCOiZM&feature=player_embedded

Article Source (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/vaginas-really-need-rejuvenating-new-anti-ageing-cream-093500088.html)

Sure or not?

FRATERNITY
28-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Where to buy this in sg?

callmebad
28-08-2012, 10:52 PM
according to what I know, vagina can secrete some natural fluid to clean itself

it is quite stretchable

if the vagina is quite long not 'used' for sex, it will not function properly, so regular sex for women helps

don't think there is any particular need to apply any cream there, you're not sure what are the contents of the cream, not careful, you may get allergic reaction

wally888
28-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Wonder if black CB lips will turn pink after applying this cream? :D

keewee
29-08-2012, 01:13 AM

hahaha jus cut away lar better

naturegreen
29-08-2012, 01:17 AM
hahaha jus cut away lar better

haha ya and let it grow back... natural pinkish...:rolleyes:

<<totally>>
29-08-2012, 02:56 AM

That I am not sure but I know for sure Golden Mile has a cream that can be applied to get blackish brown nipple back to brown-pinkish. :D

sta1100
29-08-2012, 03:17 AM

That a good 1

sky_liner2
29-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Maybe those in engineering line may know if some hyd. cylinders need parts to repair, we call it the Repair Kit. Also, if man have ointment to rub shaft, lady would have hers too.

dgsk
29-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Indonesian women have been using Jamu to tighten it down there for eons. Side effect is they don't get wet easily, just the way they like to think virgins feel.

dirtyhairy
29-08-2012, 02:52 PM

Yo Bro Wally,
The remedy is so easy
It's not only safe, fast and quite cheap really
just get a pink lipstick, draw over lips of pussy
viola...pinky pussy...juicy...even yummy
with fruity flavours varied and many:p

unsung80
29-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Gone are the days of loose pussy. Whether is clinical safe or not depend on local authority check. :D

queeniegal
04-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Lol i only know got anti aging for whole body (coz I'm taking it) this first time I see sia... But apply abit scary later itchy how? See doc pai seh sia

caister
04-10-2012, 11:40 PM
anyone try it before and how is the result?

sta1100
05-10-2012, 11:08 AM
you trust those Ah Nah, maybe after apply the CB will turn color and stinko

Wizrd
05-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Yo Bro Wally,
The remedy is so easy
It's not only safe, fast and quite cheap really
just get a pink lipstick, draw over lips of pussy
viola...pinky pussy...juicy...even yummy
with fruity flavours varied and many:p

:D

But must make sure non-glossy and no-glitter type hor...