PDA

View Full Version : Fantasizing about female colleague?

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Hi guys! Do you ever fantasize about your female colleague / superior before?
I having one now. :p (Hope don't zap me ok?)
My colleague is married, quite sweet looking and good bod. (On her first day at work, I tagged along during lunch, but kinda sianz upon knowing she's married)
Usually on Fridays, she would wear quite tight skirt that shows off her firm ass!
Sometimes, low cut tops too. :D Once after she came back from the ladies, saw the box of tampons she holding... Hahah! She damn paisey lol! :)
I think about her too while masterbating... :D
Another married MILF too kinda dress sexy + slutty too. Always show 'half cup' at work. She ba-ba type and once kinda 'caught' me bio ing her 'huge melons'...
She wore a loose top that day... Woohoo!!!

littlepok
28-08-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi guys! Do you ever fantasize about your female colleague / superior before?
I having one now. :p (Hope don't zap me ok?)
My colleague is married, quite sweet looking and good bod. (On her first day at work, I tagged along during lunch, but kinda sianz upon knowing she's married)
Usually on Fridays, she would wear quite tight skirt that shows off her firm ass!
Sometimes, low cut tops too. :D Once after she came back from the ladies, saw the box of tampons she holding... Hahah! She damn paisey lol! :)
I think about her too while masterbating... :D
Another married MILF too kinda dress sexy + slutty too. Always show 'half cup' at work. She ba-ba type and once kinda 'caught' me bio ing her 'huge melons'...
She wore a loose top that day... Woohoo!!!

your office very happening hor... still got opening anot?

as depicted by the N no. of stories by other bros, this type usually is be good friend, msn, sometimes treat starbucks/lunch blah blah then 1 fine day the husband cheat on her or slap her or she very troubled, she sms or call u out for a drink, the story goes on.

PS: not asking u to breakup family, is in case she upset, u can be backup. if not, just wish her all the best lo

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 11:17 AM
your office very happening hor... still got opening anot?

as depicted by the N no. of stories by other bros, this type usually is be good friend, msn, sometimes treat starbucks/lunch blah blah then 1 fine day the husband cheat on her or slap her or she very troubled, she sms or call u out for a drink, the story goes on.

PS: not asking u to breakup family, is in case she upset, u can be backup. if not, just wish her all the best lo

Understand and thanks Bro! ;) She is really SYT type of looks. Demure + quite character. (Dunno she act anot lah in office) IMO, really bring home meet parents type lol... but too bad! Her firm ass really... POWER! Wahahahah...

pusslicker
28-08-2012, 11:20 AM
nothing beat working with 4 lady everyday.
only one is ba ba type.
the balance 3 nice figure. with one C-D Cup aleast.

Mindy
28-08-2012, 11:27 AM
it is easily to get smitten in an office environment which is not much different from a pressure cooker with no release valve. i have male colleagues who i share some secrets and personal stuff. i will never imagine they will see me from that angle as painted by TS. food for tot, really!! :D

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 11:58 AM
nothing beat working with 4 lady everyday.
only one is ba ba type.
the balance 3 nice figure. with one C-D Cup aleast.

Care to share more? :D

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Always!!! Once my office employed a PRC 24years old. Not bad looking but small
Boobs. Doing some biling staffs. So always need to go her table And stood beside her asking her some things. A few times nip slip. Think her boobs too small. But still a thrill. End up walking back to my table with marikita in my pants.

Bro, small boobs make you 'hard'?? :D PRC gal? Scaly at night work part time... hahahah oops...

SammyNewbie
28-08-2012, 12:21 PM
There's a girl at a place where I used to work.

She cut bangs... with long brownish blonde high lighted hair, was quite tall and her skin was very white. Her face not so nice, got very thick lips, abit lian then got pimples she smartly cover up with foundation, boobs were nothing to speak of, but she got a pair of very,very long legs.

And she likes to wear extremely short skirts to show them off all the time when she cross them and do her work. I am sitting at the same row as her in an open office. So sometimes when I take break from work, or want to go out to the pantry to refill water I will turn my chair, I will be exposed to those flawless long white legs that go on forever to the floor and I just couldn't stop looking >.<".

Then one day, she was wearing this pink frilly dress that was slightly translucent and I could see her black bra inside. Then she went to the other table to pick up something and she bend down. I could see her black underwear from behind, and her long sexy legs with her bum from within the pink skirt like those standing doggy position.

Wah, I feel like an electric current went from my spine through my whole body as all my muscles tensed up and I mari kita in my seat. :eek:

Needless to say, my next few nights were spent awake in my bed with lots of activity and while in GL bonking, I think you knew what I was thinking about ;)

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 12:24 PM
There's a girl at a place where I used to work.

She cut bangs... with long brownish blonde high lighted hair, was quite tall and her skin was very white. Her face not so nice, got very thick lips, abit lian then got pimples she smartly cover up with foundation, boobs were nothing to speak of, but she got a pair of very,very long legs.

And she likes to wear extremely short skirts to show them off all the time when she cross them and do her work. I am sitting at the same row as her in an open office. So sometimes when I take break from work, or want to go out to the pantry to refill water I will turn my chair, I will be exposed to those flawless long white legs that go on forever to the floor and I just couldn't stop looking >.<".

Then one day, she was wearing this pink frilly dress that was slightly translucent and I could see her black bra inside. Then she went to the other table to pick up something and she bend down. I could see her black underwear from behind, and her long sexy legs with her bum from within the pink skirt like those standing doggy position.

Wah, I feel like an electric current went from my spine through my whole body as all my muscles tensed up and I mari kita in my seat. :eek:

Needless to say, my next few nights were spent awake in my bed with lots of activity and while in GL bonking, I think you knew what I was thinking about ;)

Wah sey! UPz you if I can. :D Chio mah? Hahah... Black bra/panties always make me horny, to be honest. BUT... In Geylang bonking I dun fantasize abt my colleagues de... Hahahah !!!
Only in showers... :D

SammyNewbie
28-08-2012, 12:29 PM
I think she ok lah... not the pretty pretty kind... but cause she Ah Lian... and tall then very good at being friendly and know how to dress up to like those xiao mei mei, then turn me on.

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 12:34 PM
I think she ok lah... not the pretty pretty kind... but cause she Ah Lian... and tall then very good at being friendly and know how to dress up to like those xiao mei mei, then turn me on.

got flirt with her? :D

SammyNewbie
28-08-2012, 12:37 PM
I still very nice nice and clueless with women... so got try to know her... but failed XD.

She already got boyfriend... although I was still trying though I knew ^^".

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 12:41 PM
I still very nice nice and clueless with women... so got try to know her... but failed XD.

She already got boyfriend... although I was still trying though I knew ^^".

Attached? Can break de mah. Married?? The wife still can 'eat outside'... agree? Nowadays society kinda 'open' liao... :D
Maybe start with goin lunch with her? Or smoking jio her... ya lah! Kinda difficult also... I myself also clueless, when it comes to flirting. :(
I am still single now... SIGH.

pusslicker
28-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Care to share more? :D

3 singaporean and 1 from philipine.

Gold3nMonk3y
28-08-2012, 05:56 PM
you guys are lucky!! i will only get eye candy when suppliers starts comming into my office.

i work in a all male enviroment! :(

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 06:19 PM
3 singaporean and 1 from philipine.

some philipine quite slutty, although look abit like malays...

SammyNewbie
28-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Tell us abit about how they look!

Share the Love!

SonOfAGun
28-08-2012, 06:31 PM
I have bonked a staff before in my previous job (when working in Indonesia).
I tried to write the story in a previous thread but couldnt finish it (as I mentioned, I am not a storyteller...)
Hopefully, I will have the energy to finish that thread and share with all.
It is no less juicy than what I went through with DH and my PRC therapist.

In my current job, there are 2 Malay ladies whom I am eyeing. One is my office lady (not SYT but young-turning-MILF type), and another, a malay security guard.

Between the 2, I would wish to bonk the security guard first. That one, true-blue MILF. Both have sizeable tits, and my office lady, in particular, her breasts are like 2 papaya. Plus the fact that she is damn tall. She has 3 kids.

My dream, to bonk both at one time.

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 06:34 PM
I have bonked a staff before in my previous job (when working in Indonesia).
I tried to write the story in a previous thread but couldnt finish it (as I mentioned, I am not a storyteller...)
Hopefully, I will have the energy to finish that thread and share with all.
It is no less juicy than what I went through with DH and my PRC therapist.

In my current job, there are 2 Malay ladies whom I am eyeing. One is my office lady (not SYT but young-turning-MILF type), and another, a malay security guard.

Between the 2, I would wish to bonk the security guard first. That one, true-blue MILF. Both have sizeable tits, and my office lady, in particular, her breasts are like 2 papaya. Plus the fact that she is damn tall. She has 3 kids.

FEEL Free to share your tales here bro. You like MILF? The security guard must be damn hot...

nightscreamer
28-08-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm not a gd looker but I'm confident to say I've got above average looks... I'm not a hot babe w hot figure but all my mly ex colleagues says I'm a hot mama..... Frm 1 of my close ex colleagues, e rest of e mly guys were fantasising over me...

On an occasion, I took e company transport after work to tamp and was having a lollipop in hand.. Heard them saying look at e way she sucks tt lollipop, was trying so much not to luff but broke out into laughter.... :p

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 07:07 PM
I'm not a gd looker but I'm confident to say I've got above average looks... I'm not a hot babe w hot figure but all my mly ex colleagues says I'm a hot mama..... Frm 1 of my close ex colleagues, e rest of e mly guys were fantasising over me...

On an occasion, I took e company transport after work to tamp and was having a lollipop in hand.. Heard them saying look at e way she sucks tt lollipop, was trying so much not to luff but broke out into laughter.... :p

Hi hi! Glad to hear from a lady's point of view... thanks! :)
Care to share more with us?

SammyNewbie
28-08-2012, 07:19 PM

Cause you are a very confident gal... then you also very friendly. Might also be cause you are the only few females in the office. That helps with the equation ^.^

Tell us abit about what they like to wear, roughly what height... skin color... hair colour... this kind of stuff ^^. Then the security guard in what color uniform one, white or blue? Then the OL... does she wear dresses or tops pencil skirts?

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 07:32 PM
IMO, female security guards most very 'auntie' lol... hahaha! dun zap me. :)

nightscreamer
28-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Hi hi! Glad to hear from a lady's point of view... thanks! :)
Care to share more with us?

Lol!!!! Wat else u wanna knw???

Cause you are a very confident gal... then you also very friendly. Might also be cause you are the only few females in the office. That helps with the equation ^.^

No lor... Thr's oso other ladies more chio ma... Got jap ladies oso wat..

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Lol!!!! Wat else u wanna knw???

No lor... Thr's oso other ladies more chio ma... Got jap ladies oso wat..

Any tales to share? like how you normally dress to work? Horny in office? ...

nightscreamer
28-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Any tales to share? like how you normally dress to work? Horny in office? ...

Lol!!!! Ask my mly ex colleague when we go drink nxt time

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 08:06 PM
it is easily to get smitten in an office environment which is not much different from a pressure cooker with no release valve. i have male colleagues who i share some secrets and personal stuff. i will never imagine they will see me from that angle as painted by TS. food for tot, really!! :D

Hi Mindy. care to share how u dress to office??

SammyNewbie
28-08-2012, 09:55 PM
I think you don't ask the girls directly. They too shy shy. We can just meet them for drinks, then can see how they look ^.^.

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 10:03 PM
I think you don't ask the girls directly. They too shy shy. We can just meet them for drinks, then can see how they look ^.^.

Ok. you shall represent us go meet them. :D

knilon
28-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Back at my last job there's 1 23year old petite syt that never fails to squeeze her assets out with tight pants, tight skirts or mini skirts. Even comes with a complete package of sweet voice, big eyes and permed brown long hair.

Once she was wearing this tight pants and bending down to fill up paper on the photocopier machine and I walk by to refill my cup. That round ass facing me is so alluring... Aww too bad she's attached, if not I'll definitely make my move.:(

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Back at my last job there's 1 23year old petite syt that never fails to squeeze her assets out with tight pants, tight skirts or mini skirts. Even comes with a complete package of sweet voice, big eyes and permed brown long hair.

Once she was wearing this tight pants and bending down to fill up paper on the photocopier machine and I walk by to refill my cup. That round ass facing me is so alluring... Aww too bad she's attached, if not I'll definitely make my move.:(

Flirt with her lah. haha! Who knows... a quickie during office hrs??!!

knilon
28-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Flirt with her lah. haha! Who knows... a quickie during office hrs??!!

Hard to imagine that happen as his bf is also my colleague.

Of course I wish those kinda happening stuff do occur on my case. We do OT together often. Perhaps it is me that don't know how to make a move back then. Definitely a good catch if I made a move and succeeded. Hmm better don't talk about it anymore, damn regret....:(

TehGaDai
28-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Hard to imagine that happen as his bf is also my colleague.

Of course I wish those kinda happening stuff do occur on my case. We do OT together often. Perhaps it is me that don't know how to make a move back then. Definitely a good catch if I made a move and succeeded. Hmm better don't talk about it anymore, damn regret....:(

ok ok oops! many more better fishes out there bro! Cheers!!!

ajlover
29-08-2012, 08:48 AM
it would be so nice and motivated to go to work everyday if there is such motivation factors at work...

SonOfAGun
29-08-2012, 10:17 AM
Tell us abit about what they like to wear, roughly what height... skin color... hair colour... this kind of stuff ^^. Then the security guard in what color uniform one, white or blue? Then the OL... does she wear dresses or tops pencil skirts?

My malay office lady

- sleeveless top with pants.

- her bum is big - those that your grandmother would want U to marry type because bound to have many kids.

- when she walks slightly quicker, U can see her 3 heads bouncing (her head, and her 2 papayas). I am sure the tits are VERY suckable.

- she likes to drop in at my room and chit chat because she finds me easy-going. gradually, she is no longer shy, and we now talks about topics like extra marital affairs; why Malay women like to please their men (e.g. suck cock etc).

- she even shared with me that she has lady friends (Malay) who still "tao-cha" (sneaked around outside of their marriage). I asked her to introduce me. She said "Cannot, wait your wife finds out...". The way she answers me seems like she is not firm with her answers, and if I am a bit more patient and able to cultivate her abit, I will get to bonk her. :D

- she has just celebrated her festive season, and she will be cooking for the whole office this friday. This is why I love Malay women. They really are a chef in the kitchen, a lady in the living room, and a tiger in bed.

The Malay Security Officer

- Compared to my office lady, she is shorter but no less "slutty" looking.

- She always wear a white-shirt under her uniform but it cant disguise her jugs.

- I approached her a number of times, and I think she must secretly be wondering that I could be interested in her.

- When I asked for her HP, she didnt even hesitate.

- I am now trying to ask her out on her off day (usually, Monday). If I bonk her, I will let U guys know.
:p

TehGaDai
29-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Ho sey ah! Bonk the security guard... woohoo!!! Do update us on your Conquest... :p

SammyNewbie
29-08-2012, 11:23 AM
I think so too ^^

ownya
29-08-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm working at an Advertising / Event agency so there's alot of syt around as those are what they hire as Account Execs. It's like fashion show everyday with girls wearing super shot skirt which barely cover their firm ass and low cut deep v tops. I love it whenever they come into my room for me to sign documents and they will have to bend down sometimes. Reveal full blossom! Best past is they have so bend down abit when they sit infront of me as the chair is quite low (adjusted it on purpose) :)

pusslicker
29-08-2012, 01:50 PM
some philipine quite slutty, although look abit like malays...

yes, you are right. Philipino are really slutty at time.
she is married with no kid. nice body with a b cup.
everyday can see her zaogeng.

And she even tell me, she was trying for a baby but no luck.
Well i am looking forward for our company trip.
see can up her anot.

TehGaDai
29-08-2012, 02:14 PM
yes, you are right. Philipino are really slutty at time.
she is married with no kid. nice body with a b cup.
everyday can see her zaogeng.

And she even tell me, she was trying for a baby but no luck.
Well i am looking forward for our company trip.
see can up her anot.

You wanna make baby with her ah??? :D:D

SonOfAGun
29-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Ho sey ah! Bonk the security guard... woohoo!!! Do update us on your Conquest... :p

As promised to some bros, this is the link to my incomplete story...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=121386&page=4

See 28 May 2012...

Need to find time and energy to complete the story.
Bonking my staff was one of the best sex I ever had.:D