PDA

View Full Version : 35M ... looking for playmates, groups, and an all-around good time

goatius
27-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi All ... Looking to make some friends here and have some fun ... I'm a single guy, with some fun group experiences behind me, and eager to try more ... so, I wanted to say hello, give some info about me (below) ... take it easy, have fun, and get in touch sometime if you want to continue the discussion.

/Henry

-----------

So, about me in a few sentences:
-- Height:175 cm
-- Weight:75
-- Race: White (Northern European, brown hair, green eyes)
-- Interested in: MMF, FFM, Gangbang, BDSM, and Swing activities.
-- I'm a busy, successful professional; I'm a good-looking guy (although beauty, as they say, is in the eyes of the beholder, so you'll have to decide for yourself); and I'm a good time (easy to get along with, no baggage for you to deal with, and I love having a laugh). I don't have a lot of time for a full-time girlfriend because I essentially live on 3 continents, work is my priority right now, and I travel a lot between Singapore, Europe, and the US (where I do business and have various projects running).
-- I like different body types and looks in women, too. At my age in the middle of the distribution, I'm equally attracted to women from 18 to 50. I like curves, but also slim and petite looks. Glamorous, but also the girl next door. I am not, however, into obese, poor hygiene, sickly, crazy, crying, and/or needing to be saved. Honestly, give me a good, mostly stable, healthy gal, who wants to have some fun and try some new things.
-- I've had several good swing/group experiences so far, and want to try some more:
----- (a) I'm not currently attached, so that might not work if you're only looking for couples
----- (b) I had a girlfriend in Sweden who was quite bi, and we had several fun FFM experiences over our year together
----- (c) I also had an interesting experience in Denmark through an online hook-up site with a married couple who recruited guys (one of whom was me) to have sex with his wife (actually, we pretty much shared her, either at the same time, but she clearly really also liked "being passed" back and forth). Well, this was actually good fun and the people were quite nice, too.