PDA

View Full Version : PRC girls VS Sinkie girls

joncheong
26-08-2012, 01:34 AM
As mentioned in title, this thread pertains more to girls then older ladies...

From my experience in dealing with both, i have found that prc girls prefer guys or rather boys... Why boys because their boyfriends are normally boyish young looking while singapore girls prefer mature manly guys...The prc girls i am talking about are those here as students or working in decent line and their boyfriends are really those they in love with... Not their roberts chais

And also i think prc girls are more willing to sacrifice for their bfs... You see many coming to singapore to work as WLs in geylang.. All for the sake of their bfs back home... For sinkie girls, if their bfs become broke, they tell u byebye...

What do u guys think? If you can really capture the heart of a prc, you will get a good wife...of course i am not saying guys trying to capture the hearts of geylang prc WLs or those private school students looking for sugar daddies ...

Max77
26-08-2012, 02:51 AM
prc or non prc, almost all girls are same. u can make them happy, they do anything for u.

<<totally>>
26-08-2012, 07:55 AM
prc or non prc, almost all girls are same. u can make them happy, they do anything for u.

Maybe happy, yes to a certain extent. But IMO the word LOVE is the only word that has the strength to let those woman willingly doing anything it takes to make her man love her.

This love must have this factor or else it might not be true. This factor is that love by the woman is more than the man!

The word love has a magical effect on woman - true love For instance, you can say 1 million times "I love you." She will not be bored by it yet yearned for it with you saying it.
If she want to hear that word but you purposely keep using words such as :" care, like, enjoy..." expect heavy shower to come real soon.:D

Secret7
26-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Girl is girl. You want to make distinction up to you.

Singapore girl got singapore style. Prc girl also different culture but deep down they the same.

They are not toys to use for sex. Also got feelings. If want to play, go look for pros. Hope bro don't play with their heart.

Know many Prc hears broken by Singapore men. Many harden so they don't trust Singapore men and look for short term gain only.

I.m.Jim
26-08-2012, 10:42 AM
PRC or Singaporean. To be fair, there will be materialistic and non materialistic gals, NOT considering those that come Singapore to EARN $$$. It depends on their real nature and character.

wally888
26-08-2012, 10:56 AM
all gals r the same. ultimately, they want something from man....once they achieve it they'll changed!

Goatslooter
26-08-2012, 11:05 AM
all PRCs come here to look for $$$ and better living, no doubt? but if she found Real Love! then story is diff? Love override $$$:D:D may be 1 over 100 cases?

Mr.Big
27-08-2012, 05:31 AM
all PRCs come here to look for $$$ and better living, no doubt? but if she found Real Love! then story is diff? Love override $$$:D:D may be 1 over 100 cases?

Bro Goatslooter
People come to Singapore for various reasons; for work, for study, for vacation...etc... Maybe you've got some bad experiences but people does not necessary come here just for $$$ or love. Please do not stereotype. 别一竹竿打翻整船人。

zapped you for that :(

MTFKR
27-08-2012, 05:41 AM
Is there any bro encount of case which you call the china gal fl end of the day she doesnt take your money or so call accept according to site price

fatalfacts
28-08-2012, 05:25 PM
In many years back, S'porean looked down on PRC. But now, what I heard in china that S'porean are very famous for carrying balls of those PRC becos they r rich. I am so sad to overheard all these in the public, back in china.
anyway, from my experience, back in china, those PRC girlfriends r willingly to do Anything, jus to satisfy their BFs in BED. As for S'porean GF, they got too many principles in BED, this one cannot do, that one cannot do cos no face to do.
Overall PRC girls better than Sinkie girls.....

drekman
28-08-2012, 05:32 PM
prc girls just want ur money. All the china man in china all got corrupted money.

joncheong
29-08-2012, 11:41 PM
To the samster who zapped me and scolded me i am also a sinkie man, so i am scolding myself...

I hereby apologize to you.... For hurting your pride and ego of being also a sinkie man.... And getting trampled all over by foreign talents.. else said, i respect you and your love for country...

But please leave your nick next time... Should be proud of your national pride... Don't be a keyboard warrior...but then hiding behind cyberspace is true of sinkieporeans... You served ns before? Don't so hum la

annabellexx
30-08-2012, 02:23 AM
most sg girls are very high maintenance. prc girls more easy going and will listen to whatever you say

Bigbanger
30-08-2012, 03:35 AM
Bros, Sinkie girls definitely have class but tough as hell. Don't look back even for a second if one cannot keep them happy. My gf of 2 years walked out because I was too busy to take her on holiday. No experience of PRC girls except FL.

wolflust
31-08-2012, 01:10 AM
I won't comment on PRC gals because I never dated any of them, but sinkie gals I have dated a few and experiences are not that great. They tend to compare you with other guys be it their friends or their gal friends' boyfriends (right in front of your face).

I had once a HK girlfriend, I can only say she really pampers me as a boyfriend and not the other way round expected by sinkie gals.

Just sharing my views but again as some may say I probably met the wrong sinkie gals haha...

Lexus118
31-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Both origins are Good.

joncheong
01-09-2012, 12:53 AM
I won't comment on PRC gals because I never dated any of them, but sinkie gals I have dated a few and experiences are not that great. They tend to compare you with other guys be it their friends or their gal friends' boyfriends (right in front of your face).

I had once a HK girlfriend, I can only say she really pampers me as a boyfriend and not the other way round expected by sinkie gals.

Just sharing my views but again as some may say I probably met the wrong sinkie gals haha...

i agree. totally agree. they like to compare your job, your car's size, the gifts you give her and etc... disgusting

citygo88
01-09-2012, 04:55 AM
i agree. totally agree. they like to compare your job, your car's size, the gifts you give her and etc... disgusting

well i guess its not the different in nationality but how they are brought up and the environment that influenced them

for looks wise, different part of china possessed different features

if really compared in term of looks PRC wins hands down and they also know the way to really pleases a man whereas sinkie girls will only know how to complain

fatalfacts
01-09-2012, 03:29 PM
well i guess its not the different in nationality but how they are brought up and the environment that influenced them

for looks wise, different part of china possessed different features

if really compared in term of looks PRC wins hands down and they also know the way to really pleases a man whereas sinkie girls will only know how to complain[/QUOTE]

I super agree with Citygo88!!

onlyhuman
01-09-2012, 05:04 PM
I don't Wat to compare la...but I know if our ancestors nv comes here...we are also prc now :D

jackmeoff
01-09-2012, 10:50 PM
First of all, i'm not trying to boast abt myself. Somehow or rather i've been very lucky with PRCs; i had a short fling with my dept admin in Beijing whilst on biz trip when i was with my previous company several yrs ago, managed to get the contact of a young 21yrs old hotel receptionist (too bad she was transfered to Guangzhou so no follow up), made friends with a 23yrs old Hooters waitress in Beijing (also got her in bed but she recently quit the job, found a decent job & has been posted to Shanghai), had a 10 mths fling with a PRC cabin crew with a major airline (probably the best experience GFE i've had, even cooked for me, etc. Great figure with perky ass, C cuppers & pink nipples!) & most recently i got an admin from my Beijing office in bed during our biz trip to Thailand (too bad it happened on our last day there :() Oh last but not least, i met a PRC (Fujian) gal who was working as a waitress in Tokyo, got her contact on my last day there but we chat regularly on this app called WeChat. Looking for an opportunity to visit her soon for some action......

I havent had much luck with local gals (maybe i dun bother to follow up if there was any interest) but perhaps u guys might comment that those PRC gals are practical & perhaps looking for an easy way for a better life with a Sporean. But I would like to add that i've never promised them anything or showered them with presents, etc. I'm sure there are other Sporean guys who had similar experiences too & my general opinion is that most PRC gals have a good impression of Sporean guys so that might make it easier for us to get intimate/close with them. Speaking good 'Putonghua' also helps alot. i think that applies to Taiwanese gals too....but i only had 1-2 experiences with them so i'm not qualified to elaborate further.

Do note that the gals i've been involved with were not 'working gals' such as FL but ppl i've met during work or my social experiences. I guess that's why i always look forward to my trips to Beijing, Taipei or Tokyo. Maybe i'll share my experiences in Seoul & Bangkok next.....but i'll leave that in another post :cool:

agrip
02-09-2012, 12:13 AM
i have 3 prc gf b4 and 2 of them are good... u judge yourself ;)

joncheong
02-09-2012, 12:57 AM
First of all, i'm not trying to boast abt myself. Somehow or rather i've been very lucky with PRCs; i had a short fling with my dept admin in Beijing whilst on biz trip when i was with my previous company several yrs ago, managed to get the contact of a young 21yrs old hotel receptionist (too bad she was transfered to Guangzhou so no follow up), made friends with a 23yrs old Hooters waitress in Beijing (also got her in bed but she recently quit the job, found a decent job & has been posted to Shanghai), had a 10 mths fling with a PRC cabin crew with a major airline (probably the best experience GFE i've had, even cooked for me, etc. Great figure with perky ass, C cuppers & pink nipples!) & most recently i got an admin from my Beijing office in bed during our biz trip to Thailand (too bad it happened on our last day there :() Oh last but not least, i met a PRC (Fujian) gal who was working as a waitress in Tokyo, got her contact on my last day there but we chat regularly on this app called WeChat. Looking for an opportunity to visit her soon for some action......

I havent had much luck with local gals (maybe i dun bother to follow up if there was any interest) but perhaps u guys might comment that those PRC gals are practical & perhaps looking for an easy way for a better life with a Sporean. But I would like to add that i've never promised them anything or showered them with presents, etc. I'm sure there are other Sporean guys who had similar experiences too & my general opinion is that most PRC gals have a good impression of Sporean guys so that might make it easier for us to get intimate/close with them. Speaking good 'Putonghua' also helps alot. i think that applies to Taiwanese gals too....but i only had 1-2 experiences with them so i'm not qualified to elaborate further.

Do note that the gals i've been involved with were not 'working gals' such as FL but ppl i've met during work or my social experiences. I guess that's why i always look forward to my trips to Beijing, Taipei or Tokyo. Maybe i'll share my experiences in Seoul & Bangkok next.....but i'll leave that in another post :cool:

agree... i used to travel to suzhou and a few times to beijing for biz trips and it's really easy to get involved with the girls there (i mean through social circles and girls you come across, not fls)...they like it when you speak mandarin and know that you're from singapore...

once bedded a IT firm's marketing comms girl...she looks wonderful, fair skin, nice body...and she really rocks in bed...too bad the ''r/s'' didn't last when i have to come back to sg and she is over at Beijing...she can anytime beat the singapore girl hands down...be it in terms of looks, body or bed skills...

LianLover
02-09-2012, 03:10 PM
some personal experiences to share on this topic...

i somehow disagree with the initial statement that prc girls go for younger guys.

based on experiences, the reason y prc girls are termed as money grubbers is because one of the main criteria for them in looking for a partner is the person's ability to support them. they can genuinely love someone who is able to provide for them as opposed to purely loving the person's money.

hard to understand in our context as singaporeans but just think of financial stability as another one of the many points of attraction that exist.

in local context, it may be looks, charisma, wit, charm, ideals etc. a local girl may fall in love with a guy because she is attracted to his wit, of which i am referring to the initial stage and in any r/s with time, deeper understanding will evolve and love may or may not blossom...blah blah blah...u get the picture.

for prc girls, financial stability is quite high on the list for attraction. thus i have found that most prc girls will go for older guys. have lived abroad around china for 3 years or so and seeing couples with age gap of 10 yrs to 20 yrs is quite the norm.

did date a couple of prc girls in the past few years, both in sg and in china. to me, dating means going out 1 on 1 for dinner, drinks, movies, walks, concerts etc. doesnt mean seeing one another as bf/gf. to most girls they take it as they are being pursued, but to me its just recreation.

one of the 1st girl i dated in china was 20 yrs old at that point in time and i was about 10 yrs old than her. to me, she was way too young, of cos this is by SG's standard. i was thinking she is probably just trying to suck some "benefits" out of me, and to me im just taking the dates as casual outings so no harm.

as my mindset was such, my attitude was quite nonchalant. one day she did hint and tried to probe if i am in fact pursuing her. i questioned if she was serious with that question, citing that im like 10 yrs older than her. her reply was that her friends mostly have bfs 10-15 yrs their senior as well.

anyway i moved on shortly and in the course of interacting with them, i sometimes go on group outings with my date's friends and partners and while most of the guys are quite abit older than the girls and some are of equal age, the only common factor is that most of the guys are stable in life.

I know this may not be true across the board for my experiences do not lie in larger, more developed cities like shanghai and beijing which i assume that expectations are different. and also i have known and heard stories of working girls supporting their partners. so this does also prove that stability is not a factor for them.

as for comparing prc girls with local girls, on the whole i find it easier to clique with local girls. i guess cos im a local guy lol. however, the expectations are so different.

to make a comparison, bring a prc girl on a date to watch a movie, buy gold class tickets and see the reaction u get versus that of a local girl.

putting aside the probable fact that they might get impressed cos they have not been there before, prc girls will feel pampered and doted on with such simple treatment. but local girls will take it for granted.

once again disclaimer is i am making generalisations, i have of cos found exceptions on both shores, but on the whole, this is what i feel.