PDA

View Full Version : Story: Weekend with gf's best friend

coolioalan
25-08-2012, 01:06 AM
It started this way, as gf was out of country for two weeks and her best friend (let's name her Erin) boyfriend also out of town one week, so my gf suggested me to hang out with Erin during that particular weekend so that I wouldn't be bored. As her place got PS3, she suggested me to go to Erin's house to play PS3 and just hang out cos Erin is also alone and got nothing to do.

Erin and her bf rent the whole house to themselves and like all boys, Erin's bf got few gadgets which I don't have like PS3. Erin was rather open and warm towards the idea when my gf told her this plan. She said "Sure, okay, no problem". Well, for me, actually I wasn't keen but I just said "OK" at that time.

--------------
More on Erin: She is not petite,not bbw, somewhere in between Petite and BBW which makes her got the right curves at the right place. Her boobs I think is 36B/B+ and she got long black hair to her middle of her back. She and her bf is quite active in sex life (as told by her to my gf and my gf to me).

Erin and bf always get it on since they live alone and once, I heard them having sex while I called her. How I know? By her short and quick intake of air and short answers and also the sound of piak, piak, piak didnt help much either :P.

When we go for double dating, Erin always wear short dresses, low cuts, body hugging top. I always take the opportunity to steal glances at her, her legs , her boobs, down blouse every time when opportunity arises. Not sure if she noticed tho? Weird thing is, me and gf had small talks before and we said Erin's bf seems very fond of my gf and Erin seems very fond of me. Reason being is Erin very accommodating to me (not to her BF) and her bf very accommodating to my gf (not Erin). Sometimes, when my gf not around (like go toilet etc), Erin will always make first move talk to me in a flirting kinda manner (her voice like very cute cute soft soft - wtf?), for me, I just enjoyed the attention.
-------------

So Saturday came, I didn't really care about hanging out at Erin's place, so I just stayed in my room watching movies and stuff. SMS came from Erin after about lunchtime:

Erin: Burp! Just finished lunch. You still coming over? PS3?
Me: Err...dont think so....lazy la..damn far your house
Erin: Come la..can play PS3. Can play with me somemore..if lose, I promise wont tell anyone :P

Cut long story short, I went to her house and reached about 3pm. She opened door for me, closed all the curtains (as usual) so that nobody knows what happening inside the house. She is wearing like below, except it is short sleeves and no ribbon at waist and cleavage. Again, typical her to like floral stuff but this time I noticed opening is quite low, just right above her boobs showing a little hint of cleavage (small one).

http://wholesale7.net/images/201204/goods_img/28158_P_1334891716399.jpg

Compassion
25-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Is that the picture of Erin?

bkboy
25-08-2012, 01:30 AM
first tent. CAMPED.

coolioalan
25-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Is that the picture of Erin?

Sorry. No. Some random pictures of the net, showing you what she wearing.

coolioalan
25-08-2012, 01:41 AM
She gestured me to sit on the couch while she busied herself with preparing the PS3 for me to play. As I am sitting facing TV, she is kneeling bend down ass thrust up in air. My thoughts start to run wild, imagining me giving her doggy style there :P. She is done, she turned around, caught me daydreaming looking at her ass and I just quickly snapped out of it. She smiled at me went to the couch on my right, sat down, choose Little Big Planet game and start to play while explaining to me. After like 10 minutes she talked and play, me just watched, I starting to feel bored, so I told her to let me try. So she pass me controller 1 (by the way, she got only 1 controller) and I start to play. At first, I fumbled a bit but soon I got the hang of it and I noticed she start to relax and just lie down on the sofa. You know the position, when you lie down facing straight the TV. So her eyes fixed on the TV, couldn't really see me, and because of her lying angle, her top rides down a little showing a bit more cleavage. So I alternate between the TV and her cleavage and I noticed everytime I almost died, she will shift a bit like afraid motion and her top will ride a little lower each time. Plus, her subconscious movements of straightening/pulling down her top also contributed.

At one point, her top is pulled quite low, showing a substantial amount of cleavage and a hint of her bra. Basically, I just stopped playing and focused on that view. After like 1 or 2 seconds, I think she caught me as she "Ahem", walk up, sat beside and snatch the controller from me and say "This is how you do it". I just pretend nothing happened and just watch the TV but I know I already got a boner that time and me wearing boxer didn't help much.

She played and explained ...while me just fidget around trying to find a better position to cover my boner. Then suddenly, I thought of excusing myself to the toilet to straighten the boner. So, I went to the toilet and it didn't help because her lingerie are hanging there.

1 is like this
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5661204_f260.jpg
and the other like this
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5661840_f260.jpg

I wonder why got two? The only reason is again, goodbye sex with bf before bf goes away. From what my gf told me, many rounds of sex is quite common with Erin and bf.

Seeing this, I cannot help myself but start to jack off while letting my imagination goes wild. I came soon enough at the moment she knocked on the door saying "Oi..you pengsan already is it..so long in there?" I say "Nola...pang sai got la.what pengsan." Quickly flush down the tissue and go out the toilet.

She is standing there, wearing the same outfit and I think she realized her two lingeries are hanging there, acting cool,

Erin: Nice ah the baby doll? Your gf got ah?
Me: Nice nice. Be your bf damn lucky lor..haha..Got la..remember you got her one for her birthday, the black colour one. (http://www.clothlands.com/images/cls9/13543/Babydoll-Lingerie-Black-Mesh-Spider-Rhinestone-Cups-1.jpg something like this but not rhinestones at the boob area - my gf don't usually sexy, so this is considered good for her)
Erin: Good la. You enjoyed it right? She punched me lightly on my arm.
Me: Haha..okla..not as much as your bf would enjoyed with all these
Erin: Haha..come come..I got more..let me show you.

I followed her up to the master bedroom. Sat on the edge of the bed, while she opened the wardrobe and started showing me..

Wow..she really got a lot like 5-10 and in all sorts of colour. I think all cheap one la, no brand, cos some abit aunty feeling. Anyway, I just enjoyed the baby dolls she have and suddenly she said.....

shalala01
25-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Some more some more dun stop . Camping for the interesting story.

bluezben
25-08-2012, 02:02 AM
camping! please carry on..

howeas
25-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Another interesting story....

coolioalan
25-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Erin: You like this one? Gesturing to something like this (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71j8sYoqT%2BL._SL1500_.jpg)
Me: That looks really good.
Erin: Let me try it on and show you. This is newly bought, not sure it looks nice or make me looks fat.

And she straight put it over her current clothing which makes me go :eek: instead of :rolleyes:.

Erin: So how? Doing a little twist and the bottom of the baby doll flies up a little.
Me: Err..like that how to comment, not sexy also, got top and everything.

Paused for few seconds....
Erin: Okay..don't tell anyone. She walk to her adjoining toilet and came out few seconds later.

This time, my jaw dropped and my lil bro start to grow again. She took off her top, leaving her bra and shorts on, wearing that baby doll. The doll didnt really fully cover her bra as it is low cut and the little bit of the top of her black bra shows up, making her even sexier.

Erin: So now how? Can comment? While doing a little twist again.
Me - Stunned for words: If you don't wear shorts, I think nicer lor.

She come closer to me, bend down a little infront of me, showing more of her cleavage and smack my head silly, saying "Ofcourse without the shorts nicer la...if wear gstring lagi nice."

Me: Hmmm...I would love that, while staring straight at her cleavage.

My head got smack again, and she sat down beside me on the bed, adjusting her doll's strap and say "wei, don't tell your gf or my bf, or they both will kill me". Me "Ofcourse won't la..crazy ah you. But I really like what I am seeing :D"

She blushed a little then we both look straight into each other eyes. Knowing this is the moment, I put my right palm on her face, caressing her, while moving in to kiss her. She closed her eyes which means OK Sign.

I slowly kiss and pecks her lips and slowly, her lips opened a little bit, we start nibbling on each other lips and soon we start frenching, tongue fights, saliva trading. After like eternity, kissing each other, my brain woke up and my hands start to caress her head, hair, moving down her back and up back to the back of neck, below the hair which garners a soft moan from her. Her hands start to caress my hair, my back which really gives me good feeling and my lil bro is super hard now, can feel it straining against my boxer and shorts.

I kiss her harder and more vigorously now rather than just now which is rather slow and sensual. I think she got the hints as she started to move her hands to the front caressing my chest and stomach up and down, sometimes brushing my hard dick. Since she caressed my front body, only polite I do so. I move my left hand, all the while resting nothing to do, to the back of her head holding her head and caressing while my right hand goes under the baby doll and up from her stomach and start to feel her boobs through her bra. She moaned appreciatively and now her hands start to stroke the length of my dick slowly through my pants. Damn this is making me feel like wanna cum.

I pushed her down on the bed, started to kiss her neck, pulling both her bra and doll strap down while kissing down and exposing more of her boobs. I sucked on her nipple and she moaned really loud while her hands are pushing my head gesturing me to suck more and tussling with my hair at the same time.

Time to sleep. Continue tomorrow if got time.

a6gorilla
25-08-2012, 02:39 AM
Camping for further updates!

GodOfGamblers
25-08-2012, 03:38 AM
camping for more

Sinaloa
25-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Nice story :)

cygnet
25-08-2012, 06:18 AM
Good morning. Please continue.

ahha2011
25-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Erin: You like this one? Gesturing to something like this (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71j8sYoqT%2BL._SL1500_.jpg)
Me: That looks really good.
Erin: Let me try it on and show you. This is newly bought, not sure it looks nice or make me looks fat.

And she straight put it over her current clothing which makes me go :eek: instead of :rolleyes:.

Erin: So how? Doing a little twist and the bottom of the baby doll flies up a little.
Me: Err..like that how to comment, not sexy also, got top and everything.

Paused for few seconds....
Erin: Okay..don't tell anyone. She walk to her adjoining toilet and came out few seconds later.

This time, my jaw dropped and my lil bro start to grow again. She took off her top, leaving her bra and shorts on, wearing that baby doll. The doll didnt really fully cover her bra as it is low cut and the little bit of the top of her black bra shows up, making her even sexier.

Erin: So now how? Can comment? While doing a little twist again.
Me - Stunned for words: If you don't wear shorts, I think nicer lor.

She come closer to me, bend down a little infront of me, showing more of her cleavage and smack my head silly, saying "Ofcourse without the shorts nicer la...if wear gstring lagi nice."

Me: Hmmm...I would love that, while staring straight at her cleavage.

My head got smack again, and she sat down beside me on the bed, adjusting her doll's strap and say "wei, don't tell your gf or my bf, or they both will kill me". Me "Ofcourse won't la..crazy ah you. But I really like what I am seeing :D"

She blushed a little then we both look straight into each other eyes. Knowing this is the moment, I put my right palm on her face, caressing her, while moving in to kiss her. She closed her eyes which means OK Sign.

I slowly kiss and pecks her lips and slowly, her lips opened a little bit, we start nibbling on each other lips and soon we start frenching, tongue fights, saliva trading. After like eternity, kissing each other, my brain woke up and my hands start to caress her head, hair, moving down her back and up back to the back of neck, below the hair which garners a soft moan from her. Her hands start to caress my hair, my back which really gives me good feeling and my lil bro is super hard now, can feel it straining against my boxer and shorts.

I kiss her harder and more vigorously now rather than just now which is rather slow and sensual. I think she got the hints as she started to move her hands to the front caressing my chest and stomach up and down, sometimes brushing my hard dick. Since she caressed my front body, only polite I do so. I move my left hand, all the while resting nothing to do, to the back of her head holding her head and caressing while my right hand goes under the baby doll and up from her stomach and start to feel her boobs through her bra. She moaned appreciatively and now her hands start to stroke the length of my dick slowly through my pants. Damn this is making me feel like wanna cum.

I pushed her down on the bed, started to kiss her neck, pulling both her bra and doll strap down while kissing down and exposing more of her boobs. I sucked on her nipple and she moaned really loud while her hands are pushing my head gesturing me to suck more and tussling with my hair at the same time.

Time to sleep. Continue tomorrow if got time.

Steady lor... Like the part : don't tell anyone.. Haha..so kinky

coolioalan
25-08-2012, 11:51 AM
One for the day
After few minutes of alternate sucking, I took off the doll and bra, leaving her topless. I enjoyed the view for a second before resuming my attack on both her boobs, sucking, licking and sometimes biting a little on her nipples which totally turns her on. Her moaning was out of the world, sounded cutesy at the same time ...ahh..ahh....dont stop dont stop. Which proves the point that my gf told me she is quite vocal during sex.

I couldn't stand any longer with her vocal moaning, I started to unbutton her shorts and in one swift moment, pulled both her panty and shorts down. She gasped and look at with me the come fuck me eyes, stroking my face and hair, and her right hand slowly ran down her body slowly from her boobs to her clit. She gave her clit and pussy a few rubs, it was glistening wet and then stuck her fingers to my mouth and proceeded to push my head towards her pussy with her left hand. Hmm...I love a woman in charge, showing me what to do.

Straight away I dive in and suck and lick her pussy like how a thirsty dog laps for his water. I supposed I did a good job as she keeping moaning and saying don't stop don't stop with some cutesy voice ah ah..oohh..god...thrown in. Her legs is now on top of my shoulder and wrapping around my leg. Looking up, I can see the ecstasy look on her face and her hands are fondling her own boobs.

After like 10 minutes of licking, I grew tired but she still haven't come. I decided to stop licking and stand up and rub my cock through my pants giving her hint that it is my turn to be pleasured.

She look at me, proceeded to unbutton my pants, pulled them down, leaving my boxer and hard on there. She teased me for a little bit before pulling down my boxer, showing my cock with no hair. She smiled at me and says "hmm...you are shaved..i love it". Slowly she took hold of my cock, lick the tip and the length before sucking on the top. Her hand pumping the base of my cock while the other hand playing with my balls. Then she proceeded to move up and down on my cock with her mouth and at one time, she took the whole cock into her mouth deepthroating me while the tongue flicks around my cock. Damn she is good. With the ecstasy and the tabooness of this situation, I am getting really excited and I told her "Stop Stop..I am almost there".

Instead of her stopping, she continued to suck my tip and pumping my cock furiously, oh my god, what is she doing. I told her I am cumming and she quickly stop her sucking, pump me hard and pointed my dick at her face and I shoot all over her face.

Slumped, I sat down on the bed with her cum face on my side and I ask her "Why you let me shoot on your face..see now so messy? You should just let me cum in your mouth" She replied "I want to feel your warm cum on my face. Next time I suck you dry in my mouth" while winking at me. I smiled and say "Let's wash up."

Walking to the adjoining toilet, I think to myself "Oh boy, my weekend with this lady just started and I fear what did I got myself into."

magicbrush
25-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Nice. Camping here.

xiaosiong
25-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Extremely steaming. Camper reporting!

hext3r
25-08-2012, 03:22 PM
nice. pitching......

wings4me
25-08-2012, 03:27 PM
is it a ploy by ur gal fren to ask u go to erin place?so that she got no guilt when she and erin's bf f * *k their brains out overseas ?:D

mikmikmik
25-08-2012, 06:37 PM
is it a ploy by ur gal fren to ask u go to erin place?so that she got no guilt when she and erin's bf f * *k their brains out overseas ?:D

Could be another story ..... haha

diputs1269
26-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Nice story, camping here for more updates:)

ezone41
26-08-2012, 01:38 AM
camping for more juicy story

eeemen
26-08-2012, 02:07 AM
me too setting up camp here :D, cheers bros.......................

coolioalan
26-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Once in the toilet, we wasted no time in cleaning each other. Showering together was standard affair in the shower cubicle. Cleaning herself by moving across whole of her body, the occasional rubbing of her clits which garnered some smacks from her. While her, the occasional pumping of my dick. My dick didn't go hard solid, just half erected and without constant teasing, it went soft as quickly as it went half solid. All the time in the shower, we are teasing each other by saying you want this then rubbing the dick on to her body and she will say i want you inside me..

We dried up. I walk towards the bed naked to rest but she say "why don't we go down play some game or watch some movie?" I look at her and say "go down naked?" She smile a wicked smile and say "ofcourse".

The walking down process was fun to me because she walked infront of me and she took a slow stroll, purposely swinging her ass left and right. Hmm, all I got on my mind is how nice it would look for doggy. Must try later.

We both sat down on the couch facing the tv and I casually said "You always walk naked around here?" She say "Yes, fuck naked everywhere too. Especially on this couch. Favourite position here is doggy." Haha...my eyes opened wide and then give a sly smile saying "we try later ok?". She laughed and smack me and say "See first. Show me Tongue. Now continue the game! Win this section and maybe I will reward you". Me: Yes madam! Then continue to play the game.

She hung on to me while I am playing game. Hugging my arm between her boobs with much gf feeling. Once a while caress and play with my dick and ball. Peck my cheek, neck area, lick my ears. Guess she is trying to turn me on knowing I came earlier and it is not easy to get hard again. Now I begin to understand why she can have few rounds sex in a day because she is willing to serve and turn you on.

ezone41
26-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Keep it cuming.

AsianKid
26-08-2012, 04:16 PM
"LIKE" yr story. More pls.

coolioalan
27-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Looked at the clock it is close to 6pm. Realized being playing game for about 30minutes. The caressing from her stop and not so frequent. I paused the game and look at her. I say let's go for dinner. Giving a slight hmmm...she played with my dick..

She: Anything you want eat?
Me: I would love to eat you but I need real food for real action later.
She: But you're not very hard now..
Me: After dinner, I promise. What to eat around here?

After some deliberating and some touchy touchy with kisses and peck. She decided to eat somewhere 15minutes drive away. We went up the room where we left our clothes and start to dress back without much action.

She wore something like this (http://cdn03.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2012/08/selena-gomez-feed-the-dog-set.jpg) but it is pink colour with black bra. It is really attention grabbing and it give some stirring to my dick. The drive and talk there was filled with sexual flirting but nothing much except my hands were rubbing her thighs and she also rubbing my thighs and dick on and off.

Eating dinner was normal affair but since her bareback top quite sexy so it is really attention grabbing but she played it cool. Treating me with full attention like a girlfriend and ignoring other people or showing off to people like you can see but you can't get that kind of show.

Now, the drive back is interesting. Once in the car, she started to rub my dick while lean closely to me, kissing my cheek and giving soft licks to my ear and neck. She unzip my pants, get her hands into my boxer and start to give slow hand job. This is really turning me on. All the way back she is like that, making me hard to concentrate and knowing when to stop the action then resume back the action to keep me high.

Reached home. Closed the door. I hug her from behind and attack her boobs and her neck with my mouth and rubbing my dick on her ass. My dick is already very hard and can't wait for the action to start. She pushed me down the sofa while she stand infront of me asking me to strip. Quickly, I am naked while she is still dressed. I say do you have condom? She smiled and went to the tv drawer, took a box of condom and threw it my way , be ready she say.

She took off her top and shorts leaving herself in black bra and panty and kneel and give me a blow job while she took off her panty. After few seconds, she climbed on top of me and rub my dick on her wet pussy. Up and down the the length of her pussy, whispered to me put on the condom my boy.

She gave me a moment to put on my condom before slowly she guide it in. We moaned together and just let the dick in her pussy while we french. I start to move my dick upwards fucking her slowly and she grind me back everytime I move up. I move up and she move down. The feeling was marvelous. She is really generous with her moans but not too loud, I think because we are in the living room. Fuck for a while in that position, she riding me and then we switched to doggy style. She kneel on the sofa with her hands on the headrest and I was behind her. I fuck her hard in the style with my hands grabbing her boobs and waist. She is really a moaner with the occasional flicking the hair and looked back at me. I think she was nearly close as I realized she is rubbing her own clit with one hand and her moans get sexier with some fuck, god, don't stop, harder, oohh ahh...thrown. Suddenly, she gave the distinctive moan ooohh ahh ahh ahh..when you cum and I realized she cum but I continue fucking her. Me still not close yet as I cum twice earlier. Me continue fucking her which really make her high as she continue to hump me back as well, for a while. And she just stop and lie down slump to the sofa. I stop fucking her, took off my condom and just lie down beside her spooning her. I know action 2 will be soon as she handjob me to make me hard.

keewee
27-08-2012, 02:57 AM
camping camping

FapFlapFap
27-08-2012, 02:29 PM
love this story! keep it cumming!!

itiswhatitis
27-08-2012, 04:42 PM
great story, but i hope it s real.........

wat if i got tis kindda actions, how great life would be....:confused:

fitabully
27-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Great steamy story…

Black Box
27-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Another camper joining in

ezone41
27-08-2012, 05:48 PM
camper reporting

Gold3nMonk3y
27-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Great story!!! Camping with pop corns!! Keep it up!!

coolioalan
28-08-2012, 12:25 AM
I think I fell asleep for a little while as the thing that woke me up is a nice warm wet mouth sucking on my dick. Looking down I realised Erin is giving me a blowjob..within minutes or seconds :p my dick is solid hard again. I pulled her up and bring her close to me and we kiss and french while we're lying down on the sofa. Slowly taking our time enjoying the time. It was about 11pm when I ask her, what time is your bf coming back tomorrow? She say he reach airport about 4 something pm. Smirking, I say, So I have tonight and tomorrow until after lunch to savour this beautiful body, caressing her up and down. "You wish :p" Erin say and proceeded to break free and run up to her room.

I quickly follow her and when I reach her room, she was lying face up on bed nothing covering her with her leg spread wide and she rubbing her clit. Sexy and quickly I kneel at her pussy, replacing her hand with my tongue, mouth and fingers..licking her, rubbing her and fingering her as she keep on moaning. In the room, her moan is quite loud (for my taste) but I don't care as her moaning is like crowd cheering a guy in a Olympic race. I continue to lick and finger her when she pulled me upwards and say I want you inside me now....... "OK. Let me go take the condom first, you continue make yourself wet" while I start to walk to the door, down to living room to the pack of condom. She hold me back say It is okay, I am safe and clean. Don't worry and I trust you're clean too. Giving her a :eek: look, my brain start to weight the pros and cons. She practically shared her sex life with my gf and my gf shared with me and she is with this guy for 2years already, so far never hear got any disease, so I think should be OK. Let's fuck her raw.

I nodded my head and go on top of her and point my dick at her pussy, I started by rubbing my dick head up and down the length of her pussy and slowly pushed my dick into her. Once inside her, I move in and out slowly, let her feel the dick pushing in and out. She is really high as she keeps moaning and my both hands holding her hand down on both side of the bed. I increase the tempo a bit and start to go faster and faster and faster getting more furious and harder. I practically fuck her up and up until her head reach the bed's headboard and I hold on to the headboard or wall and start to pound her furiously. She keep moaning and sensing I am near, I told her I am close. She say me too me too, don't stop, shoot inside me, my period coming in a few days.. fuck me, fuck me harder, let's cum together...fuck man..fuck fuck fuck...

I fucked her hard and after a loud groan from me, I cum and shoot inside her and I keep groaning and moaning till my load is over and as I lay on top of her, she get her own orgasm as well as she suddenly hugged me tight and her body like convulsing. I lie on top of her for few more seconds after she cum before I rolled over and lie down beside her like a dead body, lungs gasping for air.

Soon, I fall asleep again...

bummer
28-08-2012, 10:14 PM
sibeh steam...

callmebad
28-08-2012, 11:42 PM
this Erin is one real horny sex kitten!

coolioalan
29-08-2012, 11:45 PM
this Erin is one real horny sex kitten!

The stories I heard, before she get her own place. Sometimes, can check into hotel with bf and have many rounds, the most I heard so far is 12 rounds in a night (checkin till checkout) but not sure how she define her "round". Not so detail :p

cabayasi
30-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Now you start fucking your GF's best friend. Her bf got liking on your gf, your gf knew it. All this seem like lead to a bigger fun later, will it happen, TS?:D

coolioalan
31-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Middle of the night, I woke up suddenly to the feeling of someone cuddling and hugging me. I am shock at first because the room didn't look familiar and I realized where am I. With Erin cuddling me, I starts to think about what happened earlier and the sex with Erin. It starts to turn me on, not so much, enough for me to caress Erin. I am lying face up with my right arm under her body and she hugging me. I start to caress her back with my right hand, slowly caressing her side, ass and back. Got some soft hmmm response from her. Pulled her closer to me which I think woke her up a little which she responded by giving me a kiss on the lips. I pecked her back but she went back to sleep again. I pulled her closer again and again she mumble something and gave me a peck but this time, I pecked her and french her. I pushed her back so that she is now lying on her back and I start to french her like hard. In the daze of the night, we started kissing and frenching.

I take hold of her hand and direct it to my cock while I start to massage her boobs. At the time, kissing like we never kiss before. Not long after I start to rub her pussy and my dick is now half erected. Her hand didn't really do much, maybe she is still sleepy. Looking at her sleepiness, I told her let's have sex. She mumbled something but I couldn't make out what it is. It didn't bother me because I went down and lick her pussy to make her wet. This time, she is more responsive as she started to moan softly sexily. After few minutes of licking, I went 69, she blow job me but most of of the time, she is moaning and gasping for air. I switched position and sat at her face with my cock at her mouth and starts to mouth fuck her gently. She gets the hint and starts to blow me seriously.

Again, a while later. I move down and rubs my dick at her pussy. Entering her missionary style, I fucked her hard at once because I want to cum fast and go back to sleep :D. Did different styles of missionary, from the usual, her legs spread wide, her legs wrapped around my waist, both legs on my shoulders (which I love it as it is deep and tight) and finally, just the usual legs spread before I cum. This time, I didn't cum inside her but instead right before I cum, I pulled out, told her I am cummingg and points it straight at her mouth. So, I cum in her mouth and she swallowed my cum.

After that, we both lie down on bed again, same position, with her cuddling me and she touched my nose and says, you're so naughty. I smiled at her and rubs her back like how you rubs a baby to sleep.

dreamer326
31-08-2012, 12:27 PM
very good.. any update for have more.. thx!!

coolioalan
31-08-2012, 07:13 PM
The next day we woke up close to 11am because stomach is hungry. Waking up is normal, no action as we are hungry. We quickly went to shower together. Just the normal, touching, hugging, playing with each other in the bathroom. We decide to have lunch at one of the malls nearby and when we leave home for lunch it is about 12pm.

Nothing much happened during lunch. Just minor conversations about what happened, promises not to tell anyone, keep it to yourself, there will be no next time. We are pretty cool about it because I guess we are friends and it is not really love or feeling involved, just purely sex which we both totally understand.

We reach home about 2something. I just chill at the living room watching TV while waiting for time to be right for Erin to leave to pick up her boyfriend. Erin is doing some minor cleaning after our actions yesterday - washing the bedsheet, keeping the condom, mopping the floor. It was close to 4pm when her handphone ring, by then she just finished doing everything and was resting beside me on the couch. Yeah, the boyfriend just touched down and will be taking the bus from LCCT to KL Sentral. So, tell her to be in KL Sentral about 530pm. Her house to KL Sentral is pretty near, most probably 20-30 minutes drive.

Me: Your boyfriend finally arrived...so how you plan to welcome him? Take him home and fuck him silly?
Erin: Crazy you..you think I what.
Me: Kidding la. Ok then. I guess I shall say Good bye. Urm. Thanks Erin. It has been really fun. Thank you alot. *wink wink*
Erin: Oi. Dont say already la. Nothing happened okay. Welcome bye bye.
Me: Just like that byebye? No special good bye meh.
Erin: What you want? You want one last time is it..
Me: Haha..can ah? :p

genesis01
31-08-2012, 09:32 PM
keep it cumming!

FapFlapFap
09-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Where's ts? Or the story ended already?

coolioalan
31-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Since now I have some free time, just to conclude on this story...

Well, nothing happened even after the "Haha..can ah?". She just gave me a few kisses and hugs and I went home. Didn't want to push my luck too much as we did few rounds already and I am also feeling a bit tired/sien cos of too much sex.

-The End-

p/s: We did meet up secretly once or twice after that for some heavy petting session (no sex) but decided not to do it anymore since our partners are always around and finding the free/alone time is quite stressful.

grey82
31-12-2012, 10:12 PM

Well, nothing happened even after the "Haha..can ah?". She just gave me a few kisses and hugs and I went home. Didn't want to push my luck too much as we did few rounds already and I am also feeling a bit tired/sien cos of too much sex.

-The End-

p/s: We did meet up secretly once or twice after that for some heavy petting session (no sex) but decided not to do it anymore since our partners are always around and finding the free/alone time is quite stressful.

nice story...:D

Poobor
31-12-2012, 10:44 PM
A girl ever told me that if things happen, then it happen, no regrets n no hard feeling. If they meant to love u, they will. If no further development, just keep it as it as another memories type of relationship.

Nice weekend. :)

coolioalan
05-01-2013, 02:43 PM
A girl ever told me that if things happen, then it happen, no regrets n no hard feeling. If they meant to love u, they will. If no further development, just keep it as it as another memories type of relationship.

Nice weekend. :)

Thanks bro! Good advice to keep in memory for future usage.

GP01
05-01-2013, 06:53 PM
Nice story!!

bigmam
05-01-2013, 10:41 PM
Great story bro!!

valkyrierune
06-01-2013, 10:18 PM
nice story.. reminds me of something that happened to me before :)

Youngster
12-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Not trying to be a wet blanket here, i am also aroused by the story. As stimulating as it sounds but it also shows how society have changed and accepted so called "taboos" especially in asia, but its all cool :)

Androgynous
13-01-2013, 01:28 AM
thanks for sharing the story. normally no harm done if both parties understands. people are getting more liberal these days when it comes to such matters

coolioalan
22-07-2013, 02:14 PM

-The End-

OK. From my other posts, I think the bros will know that I broke up and recently got new GF. Well, this Erin is the ex-gf bff. When I broke up with ex-gf, she called me and gave me a good nice scolding. I just kept my cool and silence and receive her lashing. She asked for me to meet up with her (guess she is trying to be the middle person to hook up us again).

And things went terrible wrong.....

-----------
Sorry bros. I will update this as when I got the feel. This post is just to remind me to write about this.
-----------

io33
22-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Camper reporting for duty!

coolioalan
16-05-2015, 08:10 AM
-----------
Sorry bros. I will update this as when I got the feel. This post is just to remind me to write about this.
-----------[/QUOTE]

Wow I totally forgotten about this. Let me try to write this down. Details are kinda blurry but I will try to add salt, sugar and spice to make it interesting. By the way, she's married now :).

We decided to meet for brunch somewhere nearby my place. Only me and her. She was dressed according to her usual style. A short dress with slightly low neck line showing a hint of cleavage nothing more, as it is a tight dress, it can't show more.

The normal hello, how are you etc are in place until we get to serious business where she ask me why I broke up with her best friend. For me, there's no explanation but I did show her some pics of the new girl.

Erin was looking at the pics and saying not bad etc and I was just nodding along.

But anyway, I think she get the hint that we could not be together back, so she stopped pursuing that. She cheekily asked about my sex life with this new girl. I didn't really spare any details and share with her almost everything (well, since me and Erin fucked, I guess no point hiding any).

The sharing got me a little bothered.

Me: Oi, enough already la...don't want share anymore. Getting hard thinking about it.
Erin: *laughs* Go find your new gf for relief lo.
Me: You think I don't want meh. She's not around this weekend. Went for some trip with her parents.
Erin: Awww, that's too bad....bet you will need some relief, dont you? *slightly touches my hand*
Me: Ya. Of course. Luckily got my best friend.......*shows my right hand*
Erin: Laugh. Well, I can help you but too bad I am meeting my bf soon. *stucks out her tongue*
Me: You say only la....speaking of which...I think our last time is 5 months back?
Erin: Wah lau...you keep track ah?? Dont know la, never count. Anyway, don't talk about that. I am getting married you know.
Me: Yala, I know la. Proposal all plastered through facebook.
Erin smiles happily.
Me: Eh, you getting married, you don't want try one last time with me ah? After this, we call it quits lo. Next time also no reason for me and you to meet up since I broke up with your bff.

To cut the long story short, she's suppose to meet her bf at around 1pm, she arrived close to 1 hour late. Guess what happened?

:D:D:D

coolioalan
16-05-2015, 08:54 AM
From the restaurant, it was about 20minutes drive including traffic light stops to my home.
When we left the restaurant, it was about 1215pm. We meet up for brunch at 11am ish.

Throughout the car ride, we didn't do much talking. She's the one who said let's go. But now it is kinda quiet and awkward.

She broke the silence with this as we got nearer to my house, just a right turn and we will be in front of the house.

Erin: Your parents all not at home?
Me: Nop, they went to aunt's place. Won't be back till about 3pm.
Erin: What if they are back earlier?
Me: Don't care la..they wouldn't la. I know them.
Erin: OK....

Silence.....

Me: Here we are. Let's go in.

I think the time then is about...1230pm because she mentioned we got about half hour once we are inside as 1pm, I have to send her back to the restaurant to pick up her car.

I grab her hand and directed her to my room.

Once inside my room, she pushed me down the bed, sat on top of me, flicks her hair back then look at me and kissed me on the lips.

My hand straight went to her back and caress them and her butt, she whisper in between french kissing that the zip is at the back.

I managed to unzip her dress so now the dress just hangs off her body. I found her bra clip and unhook it as well. She gives a slight moan and sat up. She slides the dress and the bra off her body and let both collects at her waist her. My hand quickly grabs her boobs and brings them forward for me to suck and lick the nipples.

She's moans sexily until I cannot stand it and rolled her to the side on her back. I quickly pulls down her panty and strips myself naked.

Took out a condom from the bedside drawer and capped my hard dick.

She asked me to wait and I am like what...? She took out her dress. Oh that's why.

As my put my dick near her pussy, I run my fingers up and down. "You're so wet baby".
Erin replied, "yes baby. fuck me hard baby".

I run my shaft up and down her pussy, making her moan and begging me to put it inside.

Slowly, I ease my dick inside and she moaned again. Once inside, I start fucking her, going in and out with her legs spread wide in a V position, held on by my hands.

Fearing her moans are getting a little too loud (bad sound proofing, neighbours might heard).

I kissed her which gets her to wrap her legs and arms around my body like hugging.

Feeling like I am exploding, I stopped and ask her to do doggy style. She quickly be on her fours and thrust her ass up.

I pulled her closer to the edge bed, so that I can do a standing doggy. I fucked her furiously in this position which makes her moan louder than earlier.

Fearing the sound proofing again, I lie down and ask her to ride me. She agree and sat on me with my dick deep in her pussy.

She ride me for a few minutes then turn herself backwards to do a reverse cowgirl which eventually turned into a doggy position session again. This time, as I am a bit tired (low stamina), I do her slowly which she in return moans sexily and sensually as well.

I think we have fucked for about 15 minutes as she asked, are you cumming yet?

Me: Soon.
Erin: Faster. I have to go meet my boyfriend.
Me: Ok

I turned her around and she lie on her back again. I fucked her in missionary style slowly at first and then go in faster. Her moans gets louder and her hands never stop auto roaming my body giving me little pleasures here and there.

"I am cumming I am cumming" and she responded by pulling me closer and we both fucked each other in unison as fast as we could.

The fucking movement stopped from my side as I cummed in her with the condom on. Slowly, the ejaculation ends and I just lie on top of her, both of us breathing heavily.

Few minutes later, I withdraw and we both went to the bathroom to clean up. She cleans my dick with water and then give it a few licks, slurps and blow. Surprisingly, my dick went a little hard and she laughed at it. But just as fast as it went hard, it also went soft again once her mouth stimulation is gone.

I pulled her up and give her a kiss while squeezing her breasts. Dried ourself and went back to the room to dress up. The time is about 1pm now.

Erin: Fucked I am late. Let me text him.
Me: Tell him you will be late for 2 hours, then we can fuck again.
Erin: You wish. But just to be on time, I will tell him 2pm as traffic is bad.
Me: Nice. I love it. Wink.

Her boyfriend replied that he is also stuck in a jam and ask how's our conversation went. Does me and my ex have a chance?

Erin replied no and added, dun text and drive. see ya. xoxo.

Turning to me,
Erin: Now that I have another 15 minutes, what should we do?
Me: I am done. My dick is soft, can't do anything anymore.
Erin: Are you sure.......?

Lupsupkia
16-05-2015, 01:23 PM
great update!

iChop69
16-05-2015, 01:49 PM
TS nice of you to continue ..... expecting more updates :D

coolioalan
16-05-2015, 01:49 PM
She kneels down and play with my dick and balls. Blowing, licking and sucking on them.

Slowly it went hard. Gripping my hard dick....

Erin: It is hard now. *took it all into her mouth*

I stepped back and sit on the bed edge as she continues to give me a blow job. Although I am hard, the sensation is not there as I just cum earlier but even then, I just sit there and let Erin blow job me just for the sake of it.

After some hard work from her, she realized this is getting no where and ask me.

Erin: Oi, blow u so long no feeling one ah u.
Me: Told you cannot do anything anymore lo.
Erin: You suck la. Go die la you.
Me: Dun like that la. Come I lick you.

So our roles reversed and this time I licked her pussy and at the same time finger her as well.

She is quite turned on with the licking and fingering and soon her moans are back and she is vocal "don't stop, ah yes there, push your finger in..fuck me. fuck me..."

It is quite motivating to me although my jaw and wrist are kinda tired. So I went up and talk dirty with her while fingering so that she can just cum and I can stop and rest.

Me: You are such a bad girl. Wanted to help your bff patch back but instead you fuck me hard. Do you want me to fuck you again?
Erin: yes, fuck me. Gosh, i need your dick. Fuck me harder.
Me: Imagine I am fucking you right now, my fingers are my dick. Going in and out ...ah fuck me fuck you...
Erin: Ugh yes yes dont stop dont stop...

She convulsed and clam her legs shut tightly with my fingers inside and cum a few times.

Once her orgasm subsided, she rest and say "oh, it has been a while since someone fingered me to orgasm".

Me: Why? Boyfriend dont finger you?
Erin: He just fuck me and make me cum by fucking.
Me: Ok. Eh, you still want to rest? Later late to meet him.
Erin: Ya, soon la. 1 minute 1 minute.

We both got ready and before we left the room, I playfully grabbed her butt and boobs and say "last time". She laughed and say "maybe not" with her tongue stucked out.

I dropped her at the restaurant and she made her way to the car.
She texted me later at about 2pm and says she's with her bf already and thanks for everything.

I replied her OK. Thanks for everything too.

----------End------------

iNotStupid
16-05-2015, 05:15 PM
We both got ready and before we left the room, I playfully grabbed her butt and boobs and say "last time". She laughed and say "maybe not" with her tongue stucked out.

TS got chance for a "next" time ah? :D

nooboob
17-05-2015, 02:32 AM
Good story TS!!
Thank you for sharing.

AnusYee
17-05-2015, 04:02 AM
TS got chance for a "next" time ah? :D

I'm looking forward to "next" time too :p

Lupsupkia
18-05-2015, 11:22 PM
is that the end?

coolioalan
21-11-2015, 12:20 PM
So far no next time :(.

We didn't keep in touch until recently where she facebook message me asking me to like a new page she created in facebook.

I just chat with her on FB Chat but all normal conversation.

divedeeper
24-11-2015, 01:11 PM
Great story, bro.

tarma69
24-11-2015, 01:14 PM
Nice story! ;)

iSuck
24-11-2015, 04:53 PM
So far no next time :(.

We didn't keep in touch until recently where she facebook message me asking me to like a new page she created in facebook.

I just chat with her on FB Chat but all normal conversation.

Please update us if there is Part 2 :D

foxykitten
25-11-2015, 01:12 AM
Great story!! Hopefully we will get to see a continuation soon :P

Bromine
25-11-2015, 06:58 AM
You really power TS :D