PDA

View Full Version : Steamboat home affairs..

hella21
23-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Just sharing a short encounter home searching ..

Having come out of an divorce, not a bitter one though. Have been searching around for a resale flat for quite awhile. With the assistance of my agent (is quite horny but plump-ish type), after looking at more than 20 units,finally settled on one given my budget.

Met Angie over some drinks in one of the gathering with my kakis. Was talking about my divorce aftermath with my buddy and Angie came interrupting in our conversation when she overheard the conversation, offering her assistance in helping me to find a 'bachelor's home'. Soon I was in discussion with her into the various aspect of home-searching requirements.

Angie's vital appearance: Typical suit dress for property agent (white blouse unbutton on the first button, showing her ample C-cupper assets)Tight skirt that wraps around the full moon..perfect for doggie.

It was over some drinks that pull us closer in the sofa seat that we are in. Soon enough, she was appointed my official agent. We toasted to our collaboration.
More drinks was poured and getting high for both of us as we settled in our cosy corner. Soon she was like slapping her hand on my shoulder and thigh for all the little jokes shared. My hands soon found their way to resting on her thigh and waist. No further hanky panky as friends are still around. The companies soon excused themselves home and I suggested supper since only left us. We landed ourselves in her luxury RAV4 for a steaming sexxion later when we went for supper.

Business call soon came after 03 days for signing the official document. Had lunch and light convo but no mentioned of that sexxion.

Getting ready for the appointment with Angie to view some units. Looking at the 'not-so-familiar' RAV4 driving into my carpark. I hop onto the journey to future.. that day proved fruitless as none of the units came into my liking. We parted our ways since she had to go for other appointments.

moseshoo
23-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Camping for more!!!!

hella21
24-08-2012, 03:33 AM
3 days have pass and time for the next set of viewing. Had been drinking with my kakis till dawn, so arrange with Angie for a late afternoon session. Upon picking me up, Angie mentioned she have no other appointment for the day. Show me few units but CMI..no luck again, hopefully the next one is ok(was thinking to myself).

The next unit is a vacant unit sold by the off springs of an deceased couple. Quite cosy with furniture layout. Angie walking through the flat to me in her professional way.

While we are seated on the sofa talking on the amenities environment. She was wearing the same uniform and seated across me with both leg closed up, she started to cross and uncross her legs..showing me her fair and smooth skin..caught her zao geng of pink G-string. I started to sit uneasily due the growing bulge of my 'brother'. Angie noticed my uneasiness and I smile at her cheekily.
A: Hey! Not here..
Me: Er..But How?
A: Later lah! I don't have other appointment later.
Me: But (glance towards my brother) this how now..
Crounching myself over to her side.
Plant a kiss to her forehead, then a soft blow and whisper into her ear: vacant unit
Avoiding my attack to her lips, she stand up and walk towards the door..
I was like shit, I blew the chance.
No no no..
'CLICK' the door knob was turn and locked.
Hoseh liao... I walk towards her and lock lips with her.

A very passionate frenching with both our hands all over one another. Sensual moaning soon fills the room when my finger found their way to a wet pussy. We land ourselves on the sofa, fighting to remove the other party clothing. While giving me the sensation blow, I was busy juggling the full C-cups with both hands. Without much efforts, she climbs onto the sofa and turn around..suggesting 69.
The occasional moaning prove too much for me, and I carry her to face me for more frencing. She was grinding her arse on my brother and finally I push myself up and soft pumping starts. I simply love the sound of her moaning..and I am also busy fondling the bouncing C-cups with my hand and tongue. Position change to laying her down for more pumping actions. The feelings of her vaginal muscle clamping kung fu is soooo heavenly that we soon cum together.

Hugging together with a long passonate frencing before we went into the shower to clean ourself up. HAHAHA.. there is water supply.. but damn no towel. While washing up, and of course the touching and kissing never stop. Angie gave me a good breast rub from back to front before going down to my brother for another round of bbbj. Maybe is because of the environment, my brother respond to her twisting tongue which s quite skillful. Finished our shower sexxion on a standing doggie. Both us nearly slips and fall.. legs shaking liao..

After we have dressed up, went for some dinner since she have no other appointment. Had a good chat over dinner and Angie suggested drinks at a nearby pub...

kiyagamiki
24-08-2012, 03:49 AM
Camping for more =D

risingeast
24-08-2012, 06:20 AM
More please...

eeemen
24-08-2012, 08:47 AM
Very good agent u hve there bro, providing full service! :D. Camping here too for more, thanks n cheers ............

alan0338
24-08-2012, 09:55 AM
camp here ... :D

stylistics
24-08-2012, 10:53 AM
Very good agent

moseshoo
24-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Bro, can introduce your agent ctc?? Can pm me pls!!!

dreamer326
24-08-2012, 11:08 AM
good lah... lucky man you are.. please continue.

shanewolf
24-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Waiting for next installment.

hella21
26-08-2012, 02:35 AM
Bought a bottle of Macallan 25 and with the RnB music, we are laughing away through the nights. Time flies and we have finish the bottle..Angie suggest we move to other place for further drinks.
Me:why not we book a hotel room and tabao some alcohol, save the troubled of moving around and getting drunk.
A: Hmm..u cheeky leh. Just now not enough ah. (A slap on my shoulder)
Me: Shouted "Ouch"
Staring at her startled face... immediately lol
A: whey..y u scare me (followed by the swing action of slapping again)
I saw the slight opening from her swinging action and moving my grove to come face to face with her, follow by a kiss to her lips. Some frenching and tongue lashing war soon erupt.

Me: Broke the kiss and say..let's go
A: where
Me A love nest
A: okok wait. (fumbling into her handbag, took out a voucher)
Guess what.. a two nights stay at Hard Rock Hotel in Sentosa..woohoo lady luck shining, money save.

Soon we are on the way to our love nest after heading home to pack some clothes for changing. Managed to check in after some pleas and cooked up sad story. The room was superb with nice decor and views overlooking at the pool. As Angie walks around the room admiring the furnishing and views, I have already turn on the big, big bath tub with water and fill with fragrance foam. Secretly appearing behind her back and attacks the wonderful mountain. A startled scream soon follows by soft moan with all the soft kisses on her neck and hands roaming around. A swift action to turn ourselves into bathing suit.. a sensual shower moments start in the bath tub with heavy petting, bbbj and frenching war.

Forgot to mentioned, we have a balcony attached and was not visible from our neighbours.
Of course, we have continued our love making in the balcony but with soft moaning only. Rocking in the midst of cool air is so much thrilling and we have enjoy so much that the sexxion does not last very long. It was already 5am when we hug one another to dreamland..naked of course.

I was woken up from the fumbling of blankets and before I know it.. could feel some warmness on my brother. OMG, Angie's wake up call is so sensational, watching the slow movement of the blankets up and down. I am in the heaven and did some shifting of position. I am doing my hands mountain climbling and ground trenching in returns. The slurping sound that coupled with moaning sound pushes us to the high and I CIM. Angie thoughtfully washes and dry me up with her mouth and tongue only, before snuggling her head out from the blanket.. 'Good morning, my dear' 'can we go for lunch, am so hungry'
Me: but u just have yours
A light pinch at my brother and say 'this is only the amuse bouse' I want my lunch and later D-E-S-S-E-R-T.
Me: I might just appear on newspaper headline that says
'Naked man died from excessive sex in Sentosa Hotel'
A: Hahahaahha won't lah. Not like I am asking for it every hour. To Be Continued tonight OK. (showing me the OK sign)
Gave her a tight hug and some passionate frenching before we wash up and change.

wish543
26-08-2012, 04:03 AM
Camping here already.. :)

hilltower
26-08-2012, 04:15 AM
Please continue...

itiswhatitis
27-08-2012, 08:48 AM
wah! w housing agent ah?

two wks ago i saw a housing agent, tat resembles my ex-FB, tat i was fantacising..................

francined69
27-08-2012, 08:32 PM
makes me wanna go house hunting!!!!!!!!!!! kekekeke

hella21
28-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Lunch was a simple meal with a bottle of Champagne at Osia, a comtemporary Australia Cuisine. Not many guest inhouse but the manageress caught my sight. Not astonishing stunning but her 八月十五 is perfect for any type of doggie style. Take a stroll around RWS and chance upon the wine shop, grab 02 bottles of Krug Champagne and have them arrange to sent to our room. After the long stroll and viewing of all the hotels, getting aches leg. We decided to retreat to our room for a rest.

Once back to our room, pop the Champagne and we head straight to the bathtub with some sensual massage from Angie, while i am thinking of that manageress arse. Angie was slowly catbathing me from my earlobes, slowly down to my neck, chest, belly tummy. Al this while holding on to my brother, slow movement up and down, occassionaly playing wth my balls. Soft moans is like music to my ear..BTH liao. Attack her breasts with my mouth and hand, roaming everywhere and start fingering her. Soft moans starting to get louder and louder before she scream a loud 'ARRRRRRRGH' Muscle contracting on my fingers.

Angie fell back grasping for some rest and soft whispering to me 'Enough for now' 'Save your energy for later, OK?'
I was like WTF, I Mari Kita leh. How to?
A: I have arrange a small surprise for u... dun ask what..OK
Me: OooooK..just dun sabo me anything hor.
A: 'Muacks' I finish shower liao.
Me: Okok I still wanna soak abit more. Sipping the Champagne and closed my eyes for some quiet moment.

Went back to the room after finishing the Champagne and saw that Angie have fallen asleep. Snuggle into the blanket (only in her G-String) and with my hands working as the bra, hug her and soon goes into dreamland.

I was woken up by some noise and giggling. Struggling to open my eyes, I saw in the couch area seats an unfamiliar figure, side facing me. Dressed in black spag top (side view of the huge breast) and a hot pants, revealing a long pair of legs. That sight arouse me and caused a stir in my brother, half standing liao. Angie noticed that I have woken up, staring at that pair of leg and shouted: whey the bed is all wet from your salivers liao la. 色狼!!!Come and meet my friend, Crystal. Turning to me and a sweet voice 'Hi' makes my heart skip a beat.

Not realising I am all naked, climb out of the bed and Angie scream 'whoa!whoa!见面礼!!'
I quickly grab the blanket and cover myself, paiseh to the max. Both girls broke out in laughter and I quickly took the bathrobe and disappear into the toilet.
Crystal was blushing abit when we extended our hand shaking gesture. I saw on the table was loaded with alcohol drinks and snacks. After the short intro and couple of drinks, we are enjoying one another companies (actually is me sitting there, listening to their gossip). I am already looking at every bit of Crystal, from head to toe.

Long straight hair (tied pony tail). Fair smooth complexion, with a left dimple. Standing at 1.64m tall, slender long legs. Slim waist with a full C-cup. Everything a girl would dream of and I am lusting over with.

While Crystal excuses herself to the toilet, Angie sound me off: 'Dear, C is my best friend and is getting married 2 days later. This room is initialy booked for us to spend her spinster night after party. But now given to you liao. Pinching on my thigh and says, we shared a fantasy before on threesome, but never really have the courage to try. Now that she is nearing the big day, she finally gather the courage and I have thought of you as the lucky bastard. So are you game?'
Me: 'Only one word- ON!!!' 'She is a dream choice...'
Crystal emerged from the toilet and we carry on with all the drinks and gossip. Watching both the girls turning 'cooked lobster' from all the alcohol, was a sight to hold. They are getting rowdy and slamming on the pillows and the sofa, laughters filling the room.

Alcohol soon take effects on both, Angie was lying her head on my thigh and Crystal resting her head on the couch, extended legs just infront of me. My hand was slowly stroking Angie's hair and looking at that perfect leg of Crystal. I slowly reached my other hand to stroke her leg. Starting from the ankle, i move in circular movements slowly up her lower thigh. Putting slight pressure with each touch, looking at her face (to watch out for displeasure). Massaging that smooth thigh, a very fade moan was heard and I have become quite aroused. The encouragement from that moan was heard by Angie and she started to lay her hands on Crystal's other leg. Slowly moving up from the thigh to her hot pant, up the waist and stroking the arms and then to the left mountain. My hand is now inside her top playing at her belly button, circulating movements. My other hand was caressing Angie's mountain, causing her to a louder moans.

astronaut
28-08-2012, 07:51 AM
What happened next?

hella21
03-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Both ladies are now engage in a tongue wars with me savouring Crystal's leg. Hands are roaming around their bodies and soon the tops are remove, allowing both C-cups in view.
I seize the chance to have a deep passionate kiss with C, while A is attacking on the lower parts of C, causing more moans in the room. C is holding to my tools now, soft gentle touches coupled with A engulfing on my bals.
In our nudes now, A is giving me her best in bbbj, me slurping on C's clean shaven pussy, C is fingering A. Position soon change with C on top of me, slowly lowering her pussy onto my tools while me fondling with A's breast. The tightening sensation of C's pussy nearly had me cum immediately, so have to concentrate on eating A's pussy to distract my attention. C cum pretty fast from the riding and after the second orgasm, she is all tired and excuse herself to the side with me pumping A's doggie and the ladies frenching one another. We cum together with A's vaginal tightening muscle kungfu clamping on my tools.
We collapse onto the floor, grasping for air and rest. Both ladies move themselves to the bed and me heading to balcony for a release smoke.

hella21
06-09-2012, 01:57 AM
Went back to the room for a short nap (of course in between the two bodies, managed to squeeze myself in) before heading for dinner. Bought a bottle of Highland Park Whiskey and 02 bottles of Champagne Billecart-Salmon for the last night of happening. What come next from the ladies amuse me to the max. Both ladies excuse themselves to the bed while I went for the bath tub soaking relaxation with my whisky on side. Dozing off in the bath tub, and startled by the appearance of the two ladies fully naked beside me. As the visibility is low from the foam in the tub, I could only roam my hands around for boobs and pussies. Fingering to C and squeezing of A boobs, but hey... none touch me. They are busy frenching themselves, with those occassional CFM looks to seduce me. KNS, secretly pull out the stopper and excuse myself to the shower for a quick rinse. Looking at the water level going lower and bodies showing with shower foam. That was quite an arousing scene but soon ends with the screaming and cursing from the two ladies, my brother was fully awake from those views but decided to save it for later.

Having my whisky and cigs in the balcony when the two ladies finished their business. Back again to the living room for some chit chatting before A suggest we play cards to kill time, with the loser having to down shots of alcohol. Looking at both the ladies turning red (from the alcohol) is so amusing but painful, never offend ladies when they are high, my legs and shoulders are red from the slapping and pinching from them.

Soon the card game turn to playing spin the bottle with truth and dare. All the amazing dares emerge from their high-ness. We are all enjoying the actions from short bbbj, fingering, painting, HJ, LJ etc...(for Bros to imagine the rest)
The last straw came when I am being dare to paint C's pussy, not really a sifu at this act but managed to bring C to an orgasm. We are soon in the acts of threesome again, A is moaning to a high from the doggie position and soon collapse when she cum. Maybe due to the excessive alcohol, she is dead tired from the orgasm and excuse herself to the bed. I move myself to C and start frenching her and auto roam the body. Attacking excessively to her sensitive parts, we inched ourself to the bed. Turning C around and position myself in the standing doggie over the bed. Looking at the mirror of the bouching boobs with every thrust arouses me to the max. C suddenly push me to the bed and kneeling beside the bed, was cat bathing me from my lower body slowly up to my chest, boobs massaging my body, before climbing onto of me and resume her favourite position of riding. Oh my god, that pair of boobs simply kills me. After another 02 orgasm, I could't tahan anymore and start pumping her from normal position to finishing off from the doggie position. We both collapse down from all the actions, hugging her beautiful body and frenching passionately. We both drift to dreamland soon after that.

earnest
06-09-2012, 06:40 AM
Quite steamy. Thanks for sharing.

eeemen
07-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Still no clues as to what steamboat is all about?! Looking forward to the finale session in the hotel bro, cheers ...............

hella21
13-09-2012, 02:35 AM
C was gone when we woke up from slumberland and it was time to checkout. Things returned to normal with more hunting sessions, some package with actions as well. Finally, found one unit that is to my liking. Cosy 3 room flat with minimal renovations needed.
After months of waiting for the transaction to finalized, I am holding the keys to my new freedom. Spend the whole week from washing up the place to moving in. A have suggested to a opening ceremony on my first day of moving in, and party through the night.

The day arrived when I was busy driving around SGP to various places to get all the stuff (food and alcohol) for the party. It was already 5pm when I am all ready for the arrival of ' I dunno who is coming' the guest. A arrived with a big hug and exchanges of frenching tongue. Making herself very comfortable in the living room with a glass of Champagne and watsapping on her phone. Her friends (3 of them) soon arrived, and the one I missed big time is also here..C is still stunning since the last meetup. The other 2 friends are J (A's colleague) and H (A's Bff), apparently all 4 are mahjong and hi-tea kakis.

J is on the skinny side with A-cup, sweet dimple and dovey eyes.
H is GND type with silky, shiny black long hair that reaches to her butts. B-cup with an pointy butts.

Party start with food snatching around the tables, bitching gossips, cheering to laughters. These ladies have got no image at all and with no regards to my existence. I am kept busy frying foie gras and scallops in the kitchen, with occassional shouting request to pop the Champagne. C appeared in the kitchen, offering me a glass of Champagne. Some light talks and I seized the chance for the long awaited hugs and deep frenching. The short session was broken and we are startled when H pops into the kitchen, giggling just beside us. C was blushing and pinch on H's perky ass and excuse herself to join the others. H let out a sensual tone from the pinching and trip herself, falling onto me. Me, of course extend my arms to hold her waist to steady her stands. H look up, (face very near) plant her lips to me. While enjoying the sensual frenching, my hands move towards her firm butts for squeezing actions before moving up towards her B's mountain. Whoa!!! to my surprise... I could feel the hardening of her nipples (no bras). H in turn reaches her hand down and fondle my shaft. Soft moaning and the actions nearly finishes me when H broke the hugs and excuse herself to the toilet.

hella21
16-09-2012, 03:34 AM
Quickly off the gas and followed her into the toilet. She is washing her cunt and was startled to see me standing at the door. Moving towards her with my shaft erected, she pulled down my shorts and start giving me her soft touch before engulfing my shaft into her mouth. Woohoo...the suction is heavenly. This girl really knows the skill. I am busy fondling the B's mountain and enjoying the sensational feeling from the bbbj. H broke the momentum of bbbj and turn around, her best asset inviting me from behind. Wasting no chance, I grabbed her waist and inch myself slowly into her. The soft moan soon rise to heavy panting and louder moans. Hearing the piak piak sound from the pumping further arouse me and before long, I cum and hugging her from the position with my shaft still inside her and my hand caressing her breast. We exchange some passionate kissing before washing up.