PDA

View Full Version : peak hour bus ride

comics00
23-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Just reach office & i can't wait to share my morning mind blowing experience hardon bus ride keekee :D will con't writting later once I settle down & clear the coast

comics00
23-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Been riding bike since 18yo & start driving from 1996 then out of the blue Last nite I decided to try for once in my life taking bus to work. MRT isn't new but bus...y not give it a try & boy, that prove to be 1 of my best decision ever :D

Left hm @7.30 this morning & when i reach bus stop i was taken aback by the large crowd in the bus stop. Like a true samster, 1st thing 1st I on my radar scanned the place for chio bu, Plentiful, to my delight :) so when bus no. *9 arrived I did my AOS & slide myselfinto the.rear pack of ladies. After some pretentious struggle I landed myself on the 2nd stepa @ the doorway with a mina on my frontal right with her left butt cheek on my crouch, a Malay Auntie to my right & a busty OL (mid 30's) to my rear. At this moment I felt the softness of the busty OL pressing up against my back as she was pushing forward avoiding the China man that was forcing his way up ( my gain heehee) & i kinda kana 'forced' forward pushing my slowly hardening crouch onto the young mina but then the bus captain came to her rescue & chase the China man off the bus :(

comics00
23-08-2012, 11:31 AM
As the bus moves, on & off I still feel the softness on back for 2 bus stop & of course the occasional 'butt press' on my little bro from the Mina. By the 3rd bustop some alighted & some board the bus & that 'push' me onto beside the bus driver with the Mina directly infront of me with full scale butt attack on my 100% Hardon! Come the next bus stop is the highlight of the ride...

@ the next bustop my perky butt Mina decided to turn 90 degree to right & lend back on the bus which left my little bro rubbing onto her right hand! She is ~1/2 head shorter then me so I lend over & look onto her iPhone she was holding on her left hand on her left breast, it was on a SMS screen. She was starring onto the screen & by the time the bus reach the next bustop still on the same screen with no msg written!?

As the journey con't we inches forward alittle & I pickup courage (from my small head) to push my hardon onto her hand & to my surprise I felt a tickling sensation on my small head @ the same time she look up & gave me a Smile!!! Jackpot? I tot to myself...

Matt-hew
23-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Me also long time din take bus

comics00
23-08-2012, 11:46 AM
Realizing I have to alight by 2 more bustop I decided to make my move. I further test water by lifting up my left hand to side of her butt. 5sec & no reaction from her, I slide it under her right butt cheek. 5sec & no protest from her...I slide my fingers past her butt crack & in-between her thighs right onto her pussy. I look down & she gave my a cheeky smile. Lending down by her ear & I said '9******* SMS during office hr only' I repeated my no. Again & force my way to the rear door. I look back & she wave goodbye to me. As I alight I thank God I took bus today :D

comics00
23-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Think she is a player too b'cos she sent me whatsapp "good morning charming! Lets keep in touch here. Remember office hour only, not nice to be on phone when family is ard"

<<totally>>
23-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Wah another ho sie bro!:( take bus all my life times never tio one lucky chances. haha!

MoLiHuaCha
23-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Happening, cont pls ;)

dreamer326
23-08-2012, 02:16 PM
you are so lucky.. hope will have my luck soon!!

shinjikagawa
23-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Haha. is this really a true story? You are lucky bro. I think most people will get offended?

acidicavex
23-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Either she missing it a longtime or she is a notti one haha. No such luck worst crap is during one morning peak hours there was this okie Milf standing behind me. Train is pack and my phone got to ring at that time. So I went to dig it out of my jeans pocket. A pull and a sudden jerk from the train sent my elbow brushing the Milf front I think got brush by her boobs. Immediately apologize but she gave me dagger ice cold stare!!!! Darn

comics00
24-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Tomorrow I will try whatsapp her & try setup a date. She live in my area so don't think I wanna try bus ride too often, wait my CO get suspicious :p

Wondering where the f*** did I get the balls to do wat I do this morning?? & ya I m really lucky I never kana slap!

eeemen
24-08-2012, 03:14 AM
Real lucky bro! Mina's are the best! Hope u get luckier soon, n don't forget to update us all ya? Cheers .....................

keewee
24-08-2012, 04:40 AM
yeah u a lucky man waiting for yr updates

shanewolf
24-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Interesting story . Keep it coming .

lestubbsie
24-08-2012, 08:34 PM
sounding good - keep us updated!!!

bigmannow
25-08-2012, 10:33 PM
waiting for next installment..

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
25-08-2012, 11:38 PM
If things don't work out during the "touch"...TS hosey liao..can eat free meal and shelter in chalet :D

comics00
27-08-2012, 09:38 PM
If things don't work out during the "touch"...TS hosey liao..can eat free meal and shelter in chalet :D

I know that but at that heat of moment I also don't know y I did that!!??

BTW today we had short chat on whatsapp. Turn out alittle flirting chat & I convinced her to accept my offer of a beauty massage for her. She will confirm date/ time with me by next week heehee

sky_liner2
04-09-2012, 03:51 PM
U r hell of a lucky fella.. Camping for ur FR soon

Bro TS, any update of your adventure?

<<totally>>
04-09-2012, 04:04 PM
I know that but at that heat of moment I also don't know y I did that!!??

BTW today we had short chat on whatsapp. Turn out alittle flirting chat & I convinced her to accept my offer of a beauty massage for her. She will confirm date/ time with me by next week heehee

Beauty massage:eek:.....got open training lessons for bros? Hmm...learn one more skill for upgrading purposes. :D 还我漂亮拳:p

DreamOfLust
04-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Got so lucky not? Thought the normal reaction will be a disgusted face...

Anyway take it with a pinch of salt... good for you TS

comics00
18-09-2012, 08:17 AM
Beauty massage:eek:.....got open training lessons for bros? Hmm...learn one more skill for upgrading purposes. :D 还我漂亮拳:p

Still on whatsapp with her, difficult to meetup with her, twice we tried but then once she say got to rush home due unforeseen happened & 2nd time I kana held back @work :(

sky_liner2
18-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Still on whatsapp with her, difficult to meetup with her, twice we tried but then once she say got to rush home due unforeseen happened & 2nd time I kana held back @work :(

Still got chance bro, don't give up. Since Hari Raya celebration just over, she shd be free with lesser visiting......waiting for your juicy story.

theprataman
18-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Wah bro you one lucky basket! This mornin I take train the lady boob bumP me I had to apologize leh! Bloody hell you farking lucky!