PDA

View Full Version : Massage Place near Outram

lextor
20-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Was around the area and saw this joint.
Did a check on the forum and found an old thread, last post think was 1 year back. In the interest of keeping it discreet, not posting to there as the name and location all stated too clearly.

Area is pretty quiet during the day so entering in and leaving shouldn't worry about people seeing you. Not too sure about night.

Place should be open from 10am to 10pm. 4 proper rooms with a common bathroom. Comfortable, relaxing feel to the place. Very clean. Currently have 4 ladies running the place. Only 1 PRC around at that time and she's the one who serviced me.

Opted for 1hour massage for $45.

Not hard massage or the acupoint type. Swedish I think.

Showered, and don't see any boxers provided. But still not sure, so wrapped my bottoms in the towel and wait. When she entered, asked me to take off towel and lie facedown.

Massage was good not piano. Covered the whole body. Not rushed She quite friendly and chatty throughout.

Continued massage after turning around.

After massage proper were the specials. Allow autoroam and kissing. Her pants stayed on although did mention can finger for extra $.

Overall good feel and good massage.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 B cup
Massage: 10/10 but not hard massage if that's what u looking for
Hj: 8/10
BM: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 not a time watcher and don't answer handphone
Damage: $150 for 1h inclusive HJ, BM

Will return to try out the others.

Splitter100
20-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Carroted~~!!

Galiator
20-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Did a check on the forum and found an old thread, last post think was 1 year back. In the interest of keeping it discreet, not posting to there as the name and location all stated too clearly.

Area is pretty quiet during the day so entering in and leaving shouldn't worry about people seeing you. Not too sure about night.

Place should be open from 10am to 10pm. 4 proper rooms with a common bathroom. Comfortable, relaxing feel to the place. Very clean. Currently have 4 ladies running the place. Only 1 PRC around at that time and she's the one who serviced me.

Showered, and don't see any boxers provided. But still not sure, so wrapped my bottoms in the towel and wait. When she entered, asked me to take off towel and lie facedown.

Massage was good not piano. Covered the whole body. Not rushed She quite friendly and chatty throughout.

After massage proper were the specials. Allow autoroam and kissing. Her pants stayed on although did mention can finger for extra $.

Hi,

You made a mistake in "damages" ? 150.00 is very ex...

unregistered_10
20-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Bro Lextor u read the Forums & yet u got chopped for HJ . U stated 150 total . 150 minus 45 =105 just for HJ . U read SBF & got slaughtered aft doing ur HOMEWORK , also. OMG

unregistered_10
20-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Bro Lextor u read the Forums & yet u got chopped for HJ . U stated 150 total . 150 minus 45 =105 just for HJ . U read SBF & got slaughtered aft doing ur HOMEWORK , also. OMG

Sorry i missed out , BM inclusive of HJ , is also a rip off for $105 . Mkt rate is 80 only .

lextor
20-08-2012, 11:09 PM
No challenge to the charge of being carroted...:P

incredible228
21-08-2012, 12:21 AM
what a price to pay:eek:

tckeong1978
21-08-2012, 11:21 PM
spoilt market....robert carrot.still so happy with the pricing...

ts.....sad for u.

lextor
21-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Part of my tuition fees........

nokia611o
21-08-2012, 11:25 PM
is it at teo **** st?
if yes pm me

tomatoservice
21-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Wah...the FR also indicate "did not answer hp"...
Must be the hp rang during session..hehe

lextor
31-08-2012, 09:48 PM
And for the record, no I am not trying to promote this joint.

What benefit is it to me?

BarneyStinsonn
01-09-2012, 12:03 AM
wa TS... high price to pay. mind pming me the location? maybe i'll try to knock down the prices :D and how old are the girls there?

ironman73
13-09-2012, 05:50 PM

Bro, Thanks for sharing. It doesn't matter whether is S$60 or S$150, the most important is the enjoyment lvl of the experience..