PDA

View Full Version : Do guys actually meet Crossdressers without pictures???

ShanicaLopez
19-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi guys and gurls

I'm starting this thread to find out your views on this topic. I get plenty of guys pming n emailing me wanting to meet straight and it amazes me that they dun care how I look like. Please send in your views.

ithancu
19-08-2012, 02:41 PM
nHi shanica,
That depends of the person but well a pic is better than hundred words to start anything. In my case it's not enough to go further, also a little talk to know more is also important, but that's just me, others can think different. :-).

IvyLin8333
19-08-2012, 03:34 PM
I would sure wanna know how my guy look before meetin up thou.. :p hehe...

ShanicaLopez
19-08-2012, 05:40 PM
nHi shanica,
That depends of the person but well a pic is better than hundred words to start anything. In my case it's not enough to go further, also a little talk to know more is also important, but that's just me, others can think different. :-).

Thanks Darling,

Keep your eyes on this thread. I'm sure more guys are gonna give their 2 drops of cum worth.

BlackPsycho
19-08-2012, 07:08 PM
i dont mind how thire face looks like.

to me how sexy is the ass will be.

any way when u fuck from behind, u cant see the face... ;)

Walnutt
19-08-2012, 08:03 PM
i dont mind how thire face looks like.

to me how sexy is the ass will be.

any way when u fuck from behind, u cant see the face... ;)

Dude, I might get zapped for this but.... No class, is all I can say... Peace...

BlackPsycho
19-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Dude, I might get zapped for this but.... No class, is all I can say... Peace...

?? i dont really get you. sorry for my english... im not native english speaker.

Walnutt
19-08-2012, 08:35 PM
?? i dont really get you. sorry for my english... im not native english speaker.

The phrase "No Class" means you have no respect when it is used for your earlier statement, it can be used in a number of ways and instances... Let me put it simply, it was not a compliment or pat on the back... :cool:

BlackPsycho
19-08-2012, 08:40 PM
The phrase "No Class" means you have no respect when it is used for your earlier statement, it can be used in a number of ways and instances... Let me put it simply, it was not a compliment or pat on the back... :cool:

im just telling hear, i dont mind the how CD is look. it she sexy or not .. im ok with any CD who willing to give the ass to me

twist_shout
19-08-2012, 11:33 PM
im just telling hear, i dont mind the how CD is look. it she sexy or not .. im ok with any CD who willing to give the ass to me

if the CD looks really huge and manly. will u still go ahead and do the ass?

ShanicaLopez
19-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Some really good points coming in here.

twist_shout
19-08-2012, 11:42 PM
i think most guys would go for more feminine ones.

ShanicaLopez
20-08-2012, 12:42 AM
I would think so too but some guys are into sissies. A Sissy would look like a guy dressed up in girls cloths.

i think most guys would go for more feminine ones.

Walnutt
20-08-2012, 09:45 AM
So Shanica, which one are you, hehehe

ShanicaLopez
20-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Hahaha, I thought someone might ask me that question. Well darling, I make sure when a man or a group of men meet me they stand to full attention just looking at me. So you figure which type I am.

hermiticus
20-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Hi guys new here but wat I can u is shanica is wat guys would wan all slutty and sexy ready to jump into some fun

ithancu
20-08-2012, 09:39 PM
and there is no chance to get anything in advance? :-P

Walnutt
21-08-2012, 05:39 AM
Hahaha, I thought someone might ask me that question. Well darling, I make sure when a man or a group of men meet me they stand to full attention just looking at me. So you figure which type I am.

Hmmm, interesting... Very inviting, how about a physical description of yourself, a picture would be better, hehehe can you also top?

ShanicaLopez
21-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Well Darling,

I'm quite a tall gurl - 180cm, 75kg.My Crossdressed figure will be 42-34-40 with a G cup set of humps. Best asset is my ass. Most guys love my lips when it goes to work as well. In terms of pictures I'm considering whether I should put anything up here cos I mind the discretion. Normally I give the guys a link when they email me. Hope that answers ur question.

Hmmm, interesting... Very inviting, how about a physical description of yourself, a picture would be better, hehehe can you also top?

eeemen
21-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Well for me, I've met CDs with and without pics, but only after many email exchanges as well as chats. Essentially it's to get to know the persons general character/attitude/outlook prior to meeting up. This is to ensure that we both meet each others expectations of what to expect. Hope this helps! Cheers ................

acidicavex
21-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Frankly no offense to any sis or bro I would perfer yes true more feminine one well at least for me I will be seen with a sexy one.

So yes a pic will do although I not really in this scene but meeting up and chat up as friend is fine by me. Like I said I ain't in this scene so as for more intimate stuff I would leave it at that whether I would take the pluck by than.

For me is just making friends with people from all walks of life contridicting I know but even for a real guy n gal meeting up they will tend to choose someone that is more presentable in public.

Just my own thought and frankly some cd dress and look prettier than a real gal.

ShanicaLopez
23-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the honest opinion. I guess the relationship is the main thing from ur perspective.

Well for me, I've met CDs with and without pics, but only after many email exchanges as well as chats. Essentially it's to get to know the persons general character/attitude/outlook prior to meeting up. This is to ensure that we both meet each others expectations of what to expect. Hope this helps! Cheers ................

ShanicaLopez
25-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Thanks for that opinion darling and I guess for you it's presentation.

Frankly no offense to any sis or bro I would perfer yes true more feminine one well at least for me I will be seen with a sexy one.

So yes a pic will do although I not really in this scene but meeting up and chat up as friend is fine by me. Like I said I ain't in this scene so as for more intimate stuff I would leave it at that whether I would take the pluck by than.

For me is just making friends with people from all walks of life contridicting I know but even for a real guy n gal meeting up they will tend to choose someone that is more presentable in public.

Just my own thought and frankly some cd dress and look prettier than a real gal.

eeemen
25-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the honest opinion. I guess the relationship is the main thing from ur perspective.

You're welcome sis!. Yup, the ability to connect and converse is important in any friendship or relationship, well for me anyways.

Have a great fun weekend, cheers......................

ShanicaLopez
25-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Well darling,

What to you normally converse about? Every person has a starting point.

You're welcome sis!. Yup, the ability to connect and converse is important in any friendship or relationship, well for me anyways.

Have a great fun weekend, cheers......................

JBWIN
27-08-2012, 01:42 PM
do u mind to meet me up 1st?!

ShanicaLopez
27-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Well darling,

I would say that we gotta exchange a lot more info first. But if u wanna see my pics, just go to my thread - Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore Paradize. I put up some pics there.

do u mind to meet me up 1st?!

marcov
20-10-2013, 10:00 PM
I've actually met a cd before without exchanging pics. guess what, we're friends now and keep in touch, I guess you just gotta be yourself.

dick07
21-10-2013, 04:24 PM
i met few without picture usually thy dun care as there are to horny to even care about that

DynoRodHK
22-10-2013, 11:48 AM
Hit me up

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6001/6007561714_f5702646b2_m.jpg

g_rider
22-10-2013, 12:07 PM
This CD has no face pic (or torso), but the legs look nice... this one looks quite interesting... anyone have any FR?

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4139566520.html

lanun913
22-10-2013, 06:41 PM
Hi shanica, well she vry friendly n really great evently for firstimer, i've been wth her afew time n eachtime is great for me n her best asset is her nice round ass lv it baby. Till we meet again darling kisses to u

cooldude1982
23-10-2013, 11:46 PM
Well Darling,

I'm quite a tall gurl - 180cm, 75kg.My Crossdressed figure will be 42-34-40 with a G cup set of humps. Best asset is my ass. Most guys love my lips when it goes to work as well. In terms of pictures I'm considering whether I should put anything up here cos I mind the discretion. Normally I give the guys a link when they email me. Hope that answers ur question.

Sounds hot to be honest. Depends on the mood I guess - sometimes curvier seems hotter and sometimes its the reverse.

Spanking and dominating a "big"girl - quite kinky :D

Were u saying something about posting a pick :D