PDA

View Full Version : Bali

bluesky269
24-01-2005, 10:15 PM
I will be going to Bali over CNY period. Can anyone recommend any contacts or lobang? would very much appreciate as I can't find any info on this area. I am planning my stay in Hard Rock cafe. :)

Batam Man
25-01-2005, 10:37 AM
I will be going to Bali over CNY period. Can anyone recommend any contacts or lobang? would very much appreciate as I can't find any info on this area. I am planning my stay in Hard Rock cafe. :)

FYI only, bro you are using "my" Avatar which I've been using for a very long time... ;)

DNAT
25-01-2005, 10:45 AM

Across the road of Hard Rock, its Kuta beach ----- lots of local massage ladies :D + some Aussie chicks will suntan topless ... try your luck there!

astaga888
25-01-2005, 10:59 AM
BlueSky,

I was in Bali after the new year and stayed at Hard Rocks Hotel. At the Hard Rock club, you can find working girls there. Usually around 6-8 girls hand around at the bar. They asked Rp800.00 for overnight. Some were 7-8 rating and the other girls were 5 rating. I did not tried because I was not interested.

I also went to Sanur - Dian Ayu; many girls, probably over two dozen. However, quality of girls in this place ws not to my standard. :(

By the way, DO NOT GO TO Musro (Kartika Plaza). This place is a rip-off. There is a dance floor and KTV rooms. Although there are 8-9 rated girls working as KTV/hostess, you need to pay the girls there to dance with you. If I am not mistaken, the cost of the room plus the girl would end up USD 50.00. without drinks and others.

Regards. :)

neyney
25-01-2005, 01:22 PM
FYI only, bro you are using "my" Avatar which I've been using for a very long time... ;)

Usually when i see buaya avatar, i know it is BM. But now... extra effort have to be made to find BM's messages. :(

apui
25-01-2005, 02:47 PM

at first i thought its lau hia asking for lobangs in bali??
how can it be???
hahah :D

hearthrob
25-01-2005, 02:52 PM
Across the road of Hard Rock, its Kuta beach ----- lots of local massage ladies :D + some Aussie chicks will suntan topless ... try your luck there!

Ai yoh..$$$$$less only ahr?? :D

So the local massage ladies got offer special or not? Gives some insight bro. kekeke...

Pest
25-01-2005, 02:52 PM

I'll be there during that period and would most probably stay there too...from the 7th till 20th...
Pm me your details,perhaps can have a couple of cold ones there...?

DNAT
25-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Ai yoh..$$$$$less only ahr?? :D

So the local massage ladies got offer special or not? Gives some insight bro. kekeke...

I went there with my queen .. hence No Sight at all :o

DNAT
25-01-2005, 02:58 PM
I'll be there during that period and would most probably stay there too...from the 7th till 20th...
Pm me your details,perhaps can have a couple of cold ones there...?

Pak, buy for me 1 Hard Rock T-shirt (size medium) leh .. :)

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Usually when i see buaya avatar, i know it is BM. But now... extra effort have to be made to find BM's messages. :(

you are implying BM = buaya ... :eek:

Montbank
25-01-2005, 03:18 PM
you are implying BM = buaya ... :eek:

hahahah DNAT si beiz wu engz.. come sabo ppls har ??

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:21 PM
hahahah DNAT si beiz wu engz.. come sabo ppls har ??

I veri free .. you want me to sabo you also ?? ;)

Montbank
25-01-2005, 03:23 PM
I veri free .. you want me to sabo you also ?? ;)

kns, wanna change my post again right ?

Today so free, no much work meh ?

Pest
25-01-2005, 03:24 PM
For you sure can one !!
You want me to choose own design? as long as got hard rock logo?

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:31 PM
For you sure can one !!
You want me to choose own design? as long as got hard rock logo?

ya .. any color/design is fine .. :) I pay you when I go over after CNY

Pest
25-01-2005, 03:46 PM
ya .. any color/design is fine .. :) I pay you when I go over after CNY

No need la...should be able to get at least one free...We've got a contract with them..anyway no big deal.I'll get you one.

DNAT
25-01-2005, 03:49 PM
No need la...should be able to get at least one free...We've got a contract with them..anyway no big deal.I'll get you one.

Terimah kasih pak :)

bluesky269
25-01-2005, 09:57 PM

Please accept my sincere apology as I didn't meant to take over your Buaya. :o I like to thank all who contribute & may post the FR after my trip.

Downunder
25-01-2005, 09:58 PM
Bali has lots of lobang everywhere. You can always stroll to Paddy's pub from Hard Rock cafe at night and there will be lots of WLs there. Bounty ship is another one with lots of WLs. The quality of the girls there are average only and you should be able to get one for Rp150000 to Rp200000 for ST and Rp250000 to Rp350000 for long time.

Or else you can always ask any taxi driver or even your tour guide (one you can hire for the whole day for Rp300000) to bring you to a nearby town... I can't remember the name sorry.... but it is around a 20 minutes drive from your hotel. That place is WL galore. there are a few houses you can go to. The quality of the WLs differs. Price ranges from 150000 to 300000 ST and 300000 to 800000 LT.

When I was there, I took one for LT for 800000. A bit pricey but it was worth it. She was 19 and has only been working for 1 month from Java. Her BBBJ was bloody excellent and she accomodates you in everyway. She was very very tight too. She allowed me and my friend to do her but seperately not together. She was with me from 8pm that night till 9am the next morning. I did her so many times that night I couldn't remember. Very GFE as well. She will massage you, shower you, hug you, french, etc.

One last piece of advice, just dun be afraid to ask and you will be rewarded and never settle for the first price that was offered and remember, there are always more from where they come from. Cheers :)

Batam Man
26-01-2005, 09:52 AM

Wahhhh I din know I got fan inside here!!!
NeyNey, when you cum Btm huh? Let me buy you few Bintangsss ;)

Batam Man
26-01-2005, 09:54 AM
at first i thought its lau hia asking for lobangs in bali??
how can it be???
hahah :D

You chark me huh? :p

Batam Man
26-01-2005, 09:55 AM

Your size not Xtra small meh?

Batam Man
26-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Please accept my sincere apology as I didn't meant to take over your Buaya. :o I like to thank all who contribute & may post the FR after my trip.

No worries mate, just pay 1 carton of Bintang as copy right can liao, kekekekeke :D

DNAT
26-01-2005, 11:00 AM
Wahhhh I din know I got fan inside here!!!
NeyNey, when you cum Btm huh? Let me buy you few Bintangsss ;)

I am also your fan .. can buy me few Bintangzzzz also?? ;)

DNAT
26-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Your size not Xtra small meh?
T-shirt 100% cotton will Q-chwee 1 mah .. oh ya, you never wear round neck T shirt 1 ;)

Montbank
26-01-2005, 11:41 AM
I am also your fan .. can buy me few Bintangzzzz also?? ;)

Wah, want Bintang ah, scare he buy too much you cannot finish... hahahaha

Want SYT TCQ type to go with it one is it ? lolz :D

DNAT
26-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Wah, want Bintang ah, scare he buy too much you cannot finish... hahahaha

Want SYT TCQ type to go with it one is it ? lolz :D

He bought too much .. you drink lor :)

Herbie
30-01-2005, 11:05 AM
Hi guys,

Thought I might put a note in this thread as well.
I've been to Bali a few times and I'm going back again next month. I've been to the Hard Rock but not stayed there. Its really expensive and I'm told not really girl friendly <--- could be wrong about this due to lack of personel experience.

I definately recommend Discovery Kartika Plaza. I've had heaps of different girls in there and no-one has ever said anything except the last time I checked out the girl at the desk said something like "hope you where not bored" my reply was " I had a bit of company" her reply "you will never have a problem with that here" :) Another place you can take a girl to swim in the pool with no questions.

Warnings:

Never buy anything on the beach except beers. Go to decent shops in Denpasar.

Don't do "tours" get a guide. Its half the price and you get to see stuff the "tours" don't show you. Don't discount locals as a good source for girls.

Sanur is a rip-off if you know locals in Kuta.

1000000RP should get you a total babe for at least 3 full days 24/7.

Having a girl with you during the day is good because the sellers leave you alone.

Watch out for people offering "free prizes" its a time share scam.

Everyone in shops in Kuta will try to rip you off.

Expect to get Bali Belly and bring tablets for it.

On a positive note:

Best BBBJ's I've ever had anywhere (and I've tried a lot of girls)

Surfing there is great. Beach is great in general.

Air pollution is low.

Food is good and cheap so don't add breakfast to your hotel bill. Mostly you won't be awake in time for it anyway.

Finding girls:

Get a guide. Ask anyone but people will probably ask you if you want a driver.
The easy option is to just walk up the street by yourself and people will offer you girls.....boys...drugs....anything (recommend against the boys and drugs). Not from experience but its just not my style. Drug laws are as strict as anywhere in Asia so steer clear!!

Bars such as Paddys have many FL but the prices are a bit high, was quoted 400000RP ST once. Get laid before going to the bars and just enjoy the music/party.

As many people have said don't get a cabbie to take you to a MP. They get a big cut and the bosses will try to rip you off even more.

You might get the feeling that I hate bosses :)

As with any other place I've been, if you find a good one keep her LT for a few days. I'm a fan of fff but if your just on holiday you can't waste time on below par girls.

Hope this helps and can add a lot more if you guys think its worth it.

Herbie

DeKuip
30-01-2005, 04:27 PM
I was in Bali 2003.

I got luck in disco 66 (dunno it's still operate now), a strip dancers special from Surabaya to perform for korean tourist ask for USD100 to spend the nite with me. Further i will advice dun follow local bali guy to look for gers in Sanur coz quality of gers is very poor there... somemore the okt will get upset if u dun choose one n u still have to pay them even there is no deal.

Rainman
31-01-2005, 01:35 PM
BlueSky,

I was in Bali after the new year and stayed at Hard Rocks Hotel. At the Hard Rock club, you can find working girls there. Usually around 6-8 girls hand around at the bar. They asked Rp800.00 for overnight. Some were 7-8 rating and the other girls were 5 rating. I did not tried because I was not interested.

I also went to Sanur - Dian Ayu; many girls, probably over two dozen. However, quality of girls in this place ws not to my standard. :(

By the way, DO NOT GO TO Musro (Kartika Plaza). This place is a rip-off. There is a dance floor and KTV rooms. Although there are 8-9 rated girls working as KTV/hostess, you need to pay the girls there to dance with you. If I am not mistaken, the cost of the room plus the girl would end up USD 50.00. without drinks and others.

Regards. :)

MUSro is a 5 star Karaoke and US 50 is damn cheap lah../

diesel
21-11-2005, 01:43 AM
1. Does anybody know any secluded nudity beach in Bali? I have heard of that place but forgotten the name liao.

2. Which is the beach that has lots of Japanese babes. I heard that there is a Japanese Bay in Bali. Can anyone verify?

pulchritudinous
18-05-2011, 08:15 AM
any good hotels with internet access below USD100 to recommend guys? :)

vaxvms
18-05-2011, 11:50 AM
tune hotel lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

axchaos
18-05-2011, 02:09 PM
I will be going to Bali next month, anyone have any contact to get girls to stay overnight.

Catharsis
20-05-2011, 01:42 PM
You don't need a contact, seriously.
Got back yesterday.
There are heaps of WLs in Paddys on Jalan Legian and the double six area.
They will ask for three times what they will take so bargain.
If you don't like the girls in one bar simply move on.
Plenty to choose from.

Heaps of guys hire girls for a day or even several days.

Baliboy
20-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Girls in Skygarden, which is near Paddy's, are generally better. Go there at 1am. Price should be not more then Rp 700,000 for an 8 for LT. Even better, get two friends to stay with you for a few days.

Not all the girls are pro, but most will go with you after you buy them a few drinks. They hope to get "taxi" money from you later.

Balissa
20-05-2011, 11:42 PM
skygarden is the place to get alot of Aussie
;)

and FL too :D

aceofspades101
22-05-2011, 08:38 PM
I went to google Bali Skygarden and it returns some megaclub/bar thing. Is that the skygarden you guys are talking about? Cheers :)

Baliboy
23-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Yes.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48323310804

aceofspades101
23-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Yes.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48323310804

Thanks bro :)

lance69
24-05-2011, 01:55 AM
I'll be in Bali from 10th to 12th June 2011.
Any Bro or Sis like to meet up for a drink?
PM me thanks