PDA

View Full Version : Discussion: FB, Lover & GF/BF

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Dear friends, lately, I've been bombarded wif the above 3 statuses.
Of cos, there has been some debate on the relevance of them n wat they really DO mean and how they r actually to be applied.
To me:

1) FB or Friends wif benefits
When 2 persons come together to fulfill each others carnal needs n nottin more

2) Lover
To me, it's 情人 also like FB or Lover where carnal needs r fulfilled but no so emotionally linked thus can be changed as n when req'd like changing a car or underwear.

3) GF/ BF
Where of cos, carnal pleasures r fulfilled and both r emotionally attached where one care n sacrifices for the other n vice versa.
The typical path before marriage.

Please kindly contribute & educate newbie noob me on how these 3 terms r applied in real life tks :D

IwasApo
17-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Fuck Buddy
This is where the ons or fling progresses to be a regular fuck session. In theory, you just call each other up when you need a fuck. After fuck, just fuck off. This is the strict definition of the term FB

Friends with Benefits
Sex with the FB becames not so satisfying because the female species need some friendship to lubricate their brain and become more comfortable with you. The more comfortable and relax they are with you, the better the sex. So at this stage, it becomes a Friends with Benefits r/s. Friendship includes understanding the person abit more, helping the person, giving the person advice, spending time with the person.

Lover
At some point in time, the FB wants some love from you but accepts that you will not be able to give 100% commitment and create a sub layer relationship between FwB and GF/BF. The objective of this exercise is to lubricate the female species brain further so that she will submit and be dependent on you, so that the sex can be even better.

Bf/Gf
For most people, its time to say goodbye when the FB wants to be your GF or wife. :D GFe includes nagging, quarrelling, telling you "you suck" and lesser expectation of sex, and more expectation of love, care and concern in preparation to marriage.

This is just a brief guide. some ppl can start from Fwb and go to FB too.
hope this helps :D

For the man, he must be mentally strong to know when to be soft and give, and when to be firm and stop giving, in order to control the r/s as its not as clear cut as you take $10k and everyday at 10pm I will come back, and I expect you to be ready for me.

sane
17-08-2012, 01:16 PM
FB
It also depend on how u perceive the other party too. If she's a easy rider who sleep around, she will purely be termed as FB and nothing more. Basically it's just free fcuk for the guys.

Friends with Benefits/Lovers
It's a fine line between FwB and Lovers. One party is usually attached/married yet developed some feelings for each other/still want to play around.
However this type of r/s is most thrilling at its "honeymoon" period but sad to say this usually wont last within a few months. It especially lost its fun when one party take it too seriously. That's when one will start to withdraw. It's like engaging in a mind game, the one who put in more feel will "lose".
U will be at the losing end if you take it too seriously for your own good.

GF/BF till married
Usually successful only when the r/s started on the right foot. Both single, friends for many years as it require alot of trust and security feel especially for the gals. It's only likely to happen when you are young, probably in school or early 20's, will be going from rare till nearly extinct as you grow older. Upon reaching the golden age of 30's, many give up and prefer to "outsource" instead :rolleyes:

IwasApo
17-08-2012, 01:21 PM
FB
It also depend on how u perceive the other party too. If she's a easy rider who sleep around, she will purely be termed as FB and nothing more. Basically it's just free fcuk for the guys.

Friends with Benefits/Lovers
It's a fine line between FwB and Lovers. One party is usually attached/married yet developed some feelings for each other/still want to play around.
However this type of r/s is most thrilling at its "honeymoon" period but sad to say this usually wont last within a few months. It especially lost its fun when one party take it too seriously. That's when one will start to withdraw. It's like engaging in a mind game, the one who put in more feel will "lose".
U will be at the losing end if you take it too seriously for your own good.

GF/BF till married
Usually successful only when the r/s started on the right foot. Both single, friends for many years as it require alot of trust and security feel especially for the gals. It's only likely to happen when you are young, probably in school or early 20's, will be going from rare till nearly extinct as you grow older. Upon reaching the golden age of 30's, many give up and prefer to "outsource" instead :rolleyes:

I see your points had gone up already. congrats for getting your power

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Tks Bro IwasAPO n sis Sane for ur valuable insights.
Wud love to hear more.
Hmmmm....meaning on the KC n expectation lvl
FB FwB = Only song song till jurong no other expectation but sexpectation
Lover = Song song till jurong but some expectation but on KC lvl % low
GF / BF = All of the above plus max KC N max expectation?

senior Sane 姐姐, congrats on ur pwr n tks for ur ups :D

arthurpatricia
17-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Of cos, there has been some debate on the relevance of them n wat they really DO mean and how they r actually to be applied.
To me:

i would say satisfy each other need without any commitment.

2) Lover
To me, it's 情人 also like FB or Lover where carnal needs r fulfilled but no so emotionally linked thus can be changed as n when req'd like changing a car or underwear.

i though lover is same like bf/gf but if in sexual terms, is like 3rd party ba, there is bound some emotion involve but is not the person u will spend ur life with...like fling fling

3) GF/ BF
Where of cos, carnal pleasures r fulfilled and both r emotionally attached where one care n sacrifices for the other n vice versa.

This is the person u have to stay fully committed and faithfully, and hoping the one u are with, will be the one walk with you to the end.

Please kindly contribute & educate newbie noob me on how these 3 terms r applied in real life tks

i also just contribute my 2 cent worth, hope you do not mind

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 01:54 PM
2) Lover

i though lover is same like bf/gf but if in sexual terms, is like 3rd party ba, there is bound some emotion involve but is not the person u will spend ur life with...like fling flingThis one quite contradicting so pls explain the boundaries clearly tks

Tk u senior arthurpatricia for ur contribution.
But could u pls elaborate those highlighted in red further tks :D

see see only
17-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Yo bro ...

These definitions are quite subjective sometime …. :rolleyes:

However since you brought it up … why not you solve this little problem the democratic SBF way … start a poll for each definition and set a closing date for this polling exercise and once the closing date is up … use the majority votes to conclude the definition ….

End the confusion once and for all … :D:p

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Yo bro ...

These definitions are quite subjective sometime …. :rolleyes:

However since you brought it up … why not you solve this little problem the democratic SBF way … start a poll for each definition and set a closing date for this polling exercise and once the closing date is up … use the majority votes to conclude the definition ….

End the confusion once and for all … :D

Tk u senior bro SSO for ur as always, wise n insightful comments.
I hv tot abt it n DO plan to do a poll ltr but not just yet.
My purpose of this discussion is to know n understand the insights n individual understanding of the above 3 statuses on a personal lvl, which thus, hv already shown some difference in understanding.
No offense 大哥, numbers say some but not all, so i wanna know where the boundaries of these terms r n when n how they can be applied correctly without any doubt or cuntfusion;)
Tks for ur contribution to a newbie noob's thread hehehe:D

see see only
17-08-2012, 02:20 PM
No offense 大哥, numbers say some but not all, so i wanna know where the boundaries of these terms r n when n how they can be applied correctly without any doubt or cuntfusion;)
Tks for ur contribution to a newbie noob's thread hehehe:D

Wow no call me 大哥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voc8dklQxus

BTW you may be expecting .... never ending answer :D:eek:

IwasApo
17-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Wud love to hear more.

FB & FwB the level of KC is the same.

1st step: FB will use KC to get you to make you Fwb.

typical conversation:
I really hope to see you more.
I need you to understand me.
Let me tell you my childhood story
I have a problem with my ex, I duno what to do. what do you think?
my colleauges are bullying me, what do you think I should do?
I don't know anything about you. tell me more about your girls. I want to hear about them

you: blah blah blah blah

ends with:
Thank you being there for me etc

so the girl now moved from FB to FwB now.

2nd Step: FwB will use KC to make you lovers

typical conversation:
You are really special to me
You make me feel special
I can't stop thinking about you
I'm not comfortable with being a FwB
I know you have gf/wives but let us just be lovers like this

you: blah blah blah blah

ends with:
I just need you to have me in your heart

so the girl now moved from FwB to Lover now.

after she become lover, the next target is your gf/wife's position.

typical conversation:
Why can't you treat me better?
I feel like you are just using me for sex
Can't you respect my time more?
Why do you just come and find me as and when you want? I have a life too
You don't love me anymore, you don't care I go and find someone else
No! I don't love you, how can I love someone as horrible as you?

This will ultimately lead to either question:

qn A: can we break up? or
qn B: who do you choose? your gf/wife or me?

This is used typically with a combination of disappearing acts, ignoring you, making you jealeous by saying she went out with so n so. For me, I typically choose not to play the game. This is the same game insurance n property agent play "alamak, the unit you want someone book it this morning liao!" knn, the building abandon for 5 yrs nobody want, the moment I put my cheque, somebody wants. renovation also cost $5mil. want then take lo. Then mysteriously they will re-appear to you 2 - 5days later and say they are sorry, and how important you are to them. This is also a bait, so ignore them again for 1 to 2 days then call them up, to show that you are in control and not them.

And since I know they will slowly nudge their way upwards to lover position, I upgrade them automatically to lover from day one

"I want you to know, we are not FBs, I don't treat you like a FB, to me , you are my lover because we are lovers."

Then I slowly downgrade them from lovers to FwB to FB. so by the time they ask

"You don't love me anymore, you don't care I go and find someone else"

I am already distant and nonchalent and I say

"We were always FB, and we are free to choose who we want to be with. I hope the guy u r seeing now treats you better"

and the girl is always snooked when she just realized what just happen. :rolleyes::D

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Wow no call me 大哥
Aiyoh y so shy 大哥, u join so long in the forum liao, I only not 1 mth old yet, of cos call u 大哥 by salutation is only proper :D
BTW you may be expecting .... never ending answer :D:eek:
Well, in all honesty, it will be an educational trip for me n finally a closure to a debating topic wif my some1:rolleyes:

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Wow bro IwasAPO, power super duper long reply........
Power Power respect respect
Newbie Noob like me cfm no such indepth analytical ability hehehehe
But then back to topic, not when where wat but under what boundaries r these 3 groups applied :D
I think this song is applicable for such a thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7I4oniOyA

LadyLouHor
17-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Lovers= BF/ GF.
WHORE =ONS pay and go.
FB=Fuckbuddy, it shouldn't even exist, it only show you want free fuck, just go find a whore pay and go, like what we have here, touch, pay n go.

People who are married and stray are known as affairs. 犯贱,下贱。 no moral no integrity, no values and simply no respect for your lovers and marriage.

IwasApo
17-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Wow bro IwasAPO, power super duper long reply........
Power Power respect respect
Newbie Noob like me cfm no such indepth analytical ability hehehehe
But then back to topic, not when where wat but under what boundaries r these 3 groups applied :D
I think this song is applicable for such a thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7I4oniOyA

senior dybj I nothing to do now so just post loh :rolleyes:

this is a mutually beneficial agreement mah, so you are free to draft your own contract to set the boundaries. contract got alot of back and forth one mah but once 2 party can agree on something then faster faster record down and sign black n white loh.

my boundaries will be different from your boundaries. What is acceptable to you, will be different from another bro. I except my FB to be exclusive to me, another bro, senior Sis Sane, maybe say anyrider is ok. :p

I.m.Jim
17-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Please kindly contribute & educate newbie noob me on how these 3 terms r applied in real life tks :D

These are all relationships that are defined. The worse status are ones that are blurred and in grey areas that cannot be defined by words nor actions. Purely emotionally driven yet logically unexplained due to circumstances.

IwasApo
17-08-2012, 02:56 PM
there are also 2 kind of FBs. The seasoned experienced FB and the young unwilling FB. The season experienced FB is just out for sex and are harder to KC. The young unwilling FB is more naive and believes in true love, and are likely to be converted into a full FB r/s despite initial protests.

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Lovers= BF/ GF.
WHORE =ONS pay and go.
FB=Fuckbuddy, it shouldn't even exist, it only show you want free fuck, just go find a whore pay and go, like what we have here, touch, pay n go.

People who are married and stray are known as affairs. 犯贱,下贱。 no moral no integrity, no values and simply no respect for your lovers and marriage.

Tks Ah Lian version of Ladyrain but FYI, Rain in hokkien is LOR HOR, not LOU HOR...eng boon kanasai, hokkien oso kanasai
Tell u go tuk cheh dun wan, now bwah tung sai tsk tsk
Anyway, tks for ur points on moral education but then, it's totally out of context but wats new.

Appreciate u TRY TRY to keep to topic :D

I.m.Jim
17-08-2012, 03:00 PM
There are people that use the name of LOVE for sex and sex only AND there are people that fall in love and do make love. Sex and making love is two different things. This differentiates the relations that is above mentioned.

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 03:04 PM
senior dybj I nothing to do now so just post loh :rolleyes:

this is a mutually beneficial agreement mah, so you are free to draft your own contract to set the boundaries. contract got alot of back and forth one mah but once 2 party can agree on something then faster faster record down and sign black n white loh.

my boundaries will be different from your boundaries. What is acceptable to you, will be different from another bro. I except my FB to be exclusive to me, another bro, senior Sis Sane, maybe say anyrider is ok. :p

Junior bro IwasApo, exactly the purpose of my this thread.
How can a simple england aka eng boon for those who r lacking in the linguistics dept word be applied wrongly or, vaguely?
Thus the purpose of this thread is to find the boundary lines clearer :D
Like the case u mentioned about, yes they apply so, but then, the applied term is twisted to suit their needs but not correctly used in terms of application:p

Learn to... be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.

Like ur siggy, wise words for souls wif depth.

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Deleted Post

I.m.Jim
17-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Like ur siggy, wise words for souls wif depth.

Thank you, always enjoy reading your posts in this section. I like your siggy too! Accumulated experience put to words to guide the temporary lost!

人最重要是要找到属于自己的世界,只要找到自己的世界,人生才有意义。Taken from Initial D the movie!

wuleongehlang
17-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Thanks TS for this topic, support the thread, very
educational one.

Cheers:)
Happy long weekend:p

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Thank you, always enjoy reading your posts in this section. I like your siggy too! Accumulated experience put to words to guide the temporary lost!

人最重要是要找到属于自己的世界,只要找到自己的世界,人生才有意义。
Tks senior bro for ur compliments.
I am just a newbie noob finding my way in this very messed up world, not forgetting a very messed up forum too, where all morals of the TRUE sbf r all but a thing of the past :D

I.m.Jim
17-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Tks senior bro for ur compliments.
I am just a newbie noob finding my way in this very messed up world, not forgetting a very messed up forum too, where all morals of the TRUE sbf r all but a thing of the past :D

You are too humble bro, and whats with the formalities? Seniority does not indicate nor imply that the person is a better person in anyway and if seniority is applied here in SBF, it means I am more messed up than you. :D

Haiz....... Where has the spirit of SHARING went?

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 03:42 PM
You are too humble bro, and whats with the formalities? Seniority does not indicate nor imply that the person is a better person in anyway and if seniority is applied here in SBF, it means I am more messed up than you. :D

Haiz....... Where has the spirit of SHARING went?

Hur hur straying from subject liao hehehe:p

feral888
17-08-2012, 04:06 PM
IMHO, they are not mutually exclusive. More in the state of the mind and the different phases of life. Where emotion is concerned, there are always grey areas because there is a tendency of overlapping and may change over time. Just sharing what I have in mind.

FB (Single)
A person who does not want commitment and yet cannot say no to sex.

FB (Married)
Something is going wrong somewhere in the marriage. Better to spend time correcting what's wrong before it is too late.

Lover (Single)
Feel so good about the someone but never intend to marry him/her for whatever reasons.

Lover (Married)
You know you can never have him/her as a spouse even if you had sex. What you can't get is often deemed more precious.

GF/BF (Single)
Experimental phase before marriage. (Un)lucky ones may need many experiments. Running concurrent experiments may not necessarily speed up the process. May end up screwing big time on a successful one.

GF/BF (Married)
Excessive love and time can be better used for community services. :D

A(FB) gives fantastic sex, B(Lover) reads my mind and C(GF/BF) treats me really well. How? :confused:

IwasApo
17-08-2012, 04:27 PM
A(FB) gives fantastic sex, B(Lover) reads my mind and C(GF/BF) treats me really well. How? :confused:

I choose D.( keep all of the above.)

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 04:32 PM
A(FB) gives fantastic sex, B(Lover) reads my mind and C(GF/BF) treats me really well.

I like tis.
I'll take one of each tks :D

LadyLian
17-08-2012, 05:02 PM
FB good. Married No Good. I want sugar daddy gib me many many $$$$$$ but i won't let him fcuk me many many time :D

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 05:17 PM
FB good. Married No Good. I want sugar daddy gib me many many $$$$$$ but i won't let him fcuk me many many time :D
Wah lanzzzz, 1st LadyLouHor now LadyLian, ok ok I surrender:eek:

nine6nine6
17-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Kaoz... so many pages liao...
kanna paging to forein... siao liao...

Support support...:p:D

u12song
17-08-2012, 07:20 PM
very good topics, support the thread...:D:p

porcupine
17-08-2012, 08:45 PM
To me:

i would say satisfy each other need without any commitment.

2) Lover

i though lover is same like bf/gf but if in sexual terms, is like 3rd party ba, there is bound some emotion involve but is not the person u will spend ur life with...like fling fling

3) GF/ BF

This is the person u have to stay fully committed and faithfully, and hoping the one u are with, will be the one walk with you to the end.

Please kindly contribute & educate newbie noob me on how these 3 terms r applied in real life tks

i also just contribute my 2 cent worth, hope you do not mind

Agree to max

happyguy1234
17-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Agree to max

agree with u bro... but in reality things are more overlapping and blurred tt makes such categorisation seem artificial. love-making is not easily dislocated from 'carnal pleasures', love-making is actually an alchemy of emotional and physical union... i think its a part of our genetic makeup... thats y theres a tendency for ppl to for into this trap.

jus my two cents

Fade
18-08-2012, 12:09 AM
情场高手... Remember to share with us if u meet yr match one day.

Fuck Buddy
This is where the ons or fling progresses to be a regular fuck session. In theory, you just call each other up when you need a fuck. After fuck, just fuck off. This is the strict definition of the term FB

Friends with Benefits
Sex with the FB becames not so satisfying because the female species need some friendship to lubricate their brain and become more comfortable with you. The more comfortable and relax they are with you, the better the sex. So at this stage, it becomes a Friends with Benefits r/s. Friendship includes understanding the person abit more, helping the person, giving the person advice, spending time with the person.

Lover
At some point in time, the FB wants some love from you but accepts that you will not be able to give 100% commitment and create a sub layer relationship between FwB and GF/BF. The objective of this exercise is to lubricate the female species brain further so that she will submit and be dependent on you, so that the sex can be even better.

Bf/Gf
For most people, its time to say goodbye when the FB wants to be your GF or wife. :D GFe includes nagging, quarrelling, telling you "you suck" and lesser expectation of sex, and more expectation of love, care and concern in preparation to marriage.

This is just a brief guide. some ppl can start from Fwb and go to FB too.
hope this helps :D

For the man, he must be mentally strong to know when to be soft and give, and when to be firm and stop giving, in order to control the r/s as its not as clear cut as you take $10k and everyday at 10pm I will come back, and I expect you to be ready for me.

IwasApo
18-08-2012, 02:09 AM
情场高手... Remember to share with us if u meet yr match one day.

its not a matter of meeting your match, its a matter of whether its worth it to lose and be captured anot. :rolleyes:

sane
18-08-2012, 01:33 PM
I see your points had gone up already. congrats for getting your power

Is that bro Apo?? New nick? :)

Wud love to hear more.

haha ya..gotta thanks u n ur kakis :D

Come to think of it, I was kc by this married guy who came in disguise of pure friendship. We share common interests n he will send me to work n especially came to fetch me when I was working late or a night out with my friends. Sometimes he will join us for our chill out/ktv session or both of us wil just go for a quiet dinner session. My friends can tell that he dote on me alot.
He always ensure me that I will reach home safely n was always there for me but nope, there was no intimacy involved. He say that he respect me.
I was really confused at one point but eventually decide to cease all contact with him. I believe this will be the best for us. If he's single, I think we will probably go into a serious r/s.
He tried to contact me a few times but I just refused to answer the call and delete him fr fb eventually.

DYBJ
18-08-2012, 01:40 PM
Sis Sane, please use other nick to reply for obvious reasons n also, create another new thread for this answer u seek, i will get my senior to reply to u, i only newbie noob, this kinda stuff too cuntplicated for me novice me :D

sane
18-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Sis Sane, please use other nick to reply for obvious reasons n also, create another new thread for this answer u seek, i will get my senior to reply to u, i only newbie noob, this kinda stuff too cuntplicated for me novice me :D

Bro..dont need to trouble the seniors as I just wan to see the bros opinion whether what he see me as? Easyrider? FB? Lover? fling?

ps ps if it's out of topic :p

DYBJ
18-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Bro..dont need to trouble the seniors as I just wan to see the bros opinionwhether what he see me as? FB? Lover? fling?

Baskit, ask u use other nick to reply still use this one...excuse me for a minute while i go vomit blood.............:p

sane1
18-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Baskit, ask u use other nick to reply still use this one...excuse me for a minute while i go vomit blood.............:p

okok change le, ps i abit slow, just wan to thank you personally also must change nick ar :p

DYBJ
18-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Junior tok to junior, senior tok to senior mah :D
Wanna tk me personally buy me kopi

IwasApo
18-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Bro..dont need to trouble the seniors as I just wan to see the bros opinion whether what he see me as? Easyrider? FB? Lover? fling?

I just got zapped 4pts for spoiling a dua kang trip to bkk. I am v scared they zap me somemore. I am just a newbie here.

Anyway, what he see u is irrelevant because only God and the guy himself know. More important is you can't stop thinking about what he is doing, and the sexual tension that is present that made u uncomfortable that is more important.

The question should be rephrased as "would I let him fuck me and why?" In a seperate thread.

Fade
18-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Anyone care to define soulmate?

sane1
18-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Junior tok to junior, senior tok to senior mah :D
Wanna tk me personally buy me kopi

I think there's a reason on y u set up this thread, ppl who wanna treat u kopi must take Q no :p

DYBJ
18-08-2012, 01:57 PM
I just got zapped 4pts for spoiling a dua kang trip to bkk. I am v scared they zap me somemore. I am just a newbie here.

Anyway, what he see u is irrelevant because only God and the guy himself know. More important is you can't stop thinking about what he is doing, and the sexual tension that is present that made u uncomfortable that is more important.

The question should be rephrased as "would I let him fuck me and why?" In a seperate thread.
Wow junior bro, who zap u, baskit, horrible these people, zap here zap there?
If they hang flower so much ammo, then i will respect :D

I think there's a reason on y u set up this thread, ppl who wanna treat u kopi must take Q no :p
No body want to treat me kopi wan la.
I so unpopular n hated in this forum, they can give me 1 stab in real life more realistic than hv kopi wif me :D
敌人很多真是"魅力无法当"

IwasApo
18-08-2012, 02:06 PM

Soulmate is a kind of urban legend or folklore

Folklore are stories told from one person to another person over time.
The only mate that the soul can have is the spirit and all human have soul but not spirit.
That's why there is a void that human is always trying to fill.

Its easier to find a rib bone than a soul mate.

sane1
18-08-2012, 02:07 PM

There was really chim things going on here that ladies can't get it.

It's not only on how he see me but Im also doing a self reflection on myself whether did i give any impression that Im somebody easy :confused:

I dont ever think that he want to fcuk me coz he wont even come near me, always keep an arm distance away.

红颜知己 :D Im curious on how bros see that too!

sane1
18-08-2012, 02:11 PM
I so unpopular n hated in this forum, they can give me 1 stab in real life more realistic than hv kopi wif me :D
敌人很多真是"魅力无法当"

Too yantao already, that's y :p

DYBJ
18-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Too yantao already, that's y :p

Mai suan hor, still early in the day :D
U buy me kopi then decide for urself.
Like my Dage NineSixNineSix always say,
Dun heard too much, bad for health:p

sane1
18-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Mai suan hor, still early in the day :D
U buy me kopi then decide for urself.
Like my Dage NineSixNineSix always say,
Dun heard too much, bad for health:p

Just back n get a shock seeing...:D dage is right, see no evil, hear no evil.
The night is not young anymore, njoy :p

tansy
19-08-2012, 02:20 AM

A friend once said this to me: a person may meet 3 types of people in their life - Lover, Soulmate and Muse.

Lover: Someone you love. As simple as that.

Soulmate: Someone who understands you.

Muse: Someone who inspires you and makes you grow. This person is one in a million. Not everyone will meet their muse in their entire life. :(

IwasApo
19-08-2012, 02:35 AM
A friend once said this to me: a person may meet 3 types of people in their life - Lover, Soulmate and Muse.

Lover: Someone you love. As simple as that.

Soulmate: Someone who understands you.

Muse: Someone who inspires you and makes you grow. This person is one in a million. Not everyone will meet their muse in their entire life. :(

I met alot of mouse. does it count?

Reoxy
19-08-2012, 03:02 AM
I met alot of mouse. does it count?

Correct your grammar. It should be mice.;)

IwasApo
19-08-2012, 03:18 AM
Correct your grammar. It should be mice.;)

Mouse is the name
she is muse
I met alot of them with the same name. :rolleyes:

I.m.Jim
19-08-2012, 03:31 AM
Your soul mate is the "other you". This will be the one you spend the rest of your life loving, and getting to know. You will still argue and fight, but you will also complete each others sentences and instinctively understand the others feelings. This is the person you look for all your life, and no matter when you find them, they are always worth the wait.

Redviolent
19-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Wow junior bro, who zap u, baskit, horrible these people, zap here zap there?
If they hang flower so much ammo, then i will respect :D

bro, he not that junior as u think he is

DYBJ
19-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Your soul mate is the "other you". This will be the one you spend the rest of your life loving, and getting to know. You will still argue and fight, but you will also complete each others sentences and instinctively understand the others feelings. This is the person you look for all your life, and no matter when you find them, they are always worth the wait.
Well said in this post bro.
Like I said many a times, just bcos one has not experienced this or does not yet hv the 福气 to meet their soulmate, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I know it's true, cos this such soulmate is now my wife :D

DYBJ
19-08-2012, 01:52 PM
Thank U all for ur contributions to this thread, be it big or small.
I DYBJ, newbie noob of SBF, is very touch by all the lessons i learnt in this thread n finally, novice amateur me knows how the terms FB/FWB, Lover and GF/BF are to be applied n where the boundaries lie for each n every term without a doubt liao.
谢谢, kumxia kumxia, lub u all deep deep;)

LadyLouHor
19-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Thank U all for ur contributions to this thread, be it big or small.
I DYBJ, newbie noob of SBF, is very touch by all the lessons i learnt in this thread n finally, novice amateur me knows how the terms FB/FWB, Lover and GF/BF are to be applied n where the boundaries lie for each n every term without a doubt liao.
谢谢, kumxia kumxia, lub u all deep deep;)

Shadafukup, lub dip dip. Phew phew phew.

Reoxy
19-08-2012, 02:37 PM
You are very the wellcummed.

I look forward to juicy stories from you here as well as other sections.

I frequent international field reports now. Hope to see you there.:D

DYBJ
19-08-2012, 03:07 PM
You are very the wellcummed.

I look forward to juicy stories from you here as well as other sections.

I frequent international field reports now. Hope to see you there.:D

Sighzzz, Int'l FRs, now hardly got any reason to travel liao, n even travel also nvr alone, anyways, tks for the invi bro, wu eng will go there look c look c cheers ;)

DYBJ
19-08-2012, 04:43 PM
bro, he not that junior as u think he is
Ah???? Wat u mean senior bro???
Shadafukup, lub dip dip. Phew phew phew.
Ya thread ended liao, Shadafukup, lub dip dip. Phew phew 2 u 2;)
ByeZzZzZz......................................... ....

LadyLouHor
19-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Ah???? Wat u mean senior bro???

Ya thread ended liao, Shadafukup, lub dip dip. Phew phew 2 u 2;)

Luckily I quoted before u edit. Stupid. :p

DO_YOU_BJ
19-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Luckily I quoted before u edit. Stupid. :p
If u feel this is a win, then u r really very deprived of victories.
No wonder u cunt even express englan or hokkien properly.
Congratulations on your victory clap clap hip hip hooray......champion lai loh, see beh li hai, see beh tok kong, see beh bo beh zao..........champion ah....wa wa li hai:D

Insanely
19-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Congratulations on your victory clap clap hip hip hooray......champion lai loh, see beh li hai, see beh tok kong, see beh bo beh zao..........champion ah....wa wa li hai:D

Gam pua bo liao.*shakes insanely with my head*. Do_you_bj you as a so called senior here for 11 years you actually bother to reply to someone who post nothing but rubbish.:confused:

Redviolent
20-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Ah???? wat u mean senior bro???

Mr IWASAPO which I can safely assume you to be Apocalypse aka Fourhorseman aka big cannon fairy aka short fat ekin cheng of the SBF? Haha, your style of posting is so obvious. Please change it in your future clones! :p:D:cool:;)

Bro, He is not as senior as u

LiLeeWah
20-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Very good thread.
Support:D

LadyLouHor
20-08-2012, 11:21 AM

Good morning 帅哥, 早上好,今天,天气太棒了,风和日丽。你起床了没?为啥4点多还睡想着我是吗?昨天跟你交谈之后又有四个愚 蛋自投罗网又要送车来了。:D

DO_YOU_BJ
20-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Gam pua bo liao.*shakes insanely with my head*. Do_you_bj you as a so called senior here for 11 years you actually bother to reply to someone who post nothing but rubbish.:confused:
Yes u r rite.
I am sorry n apologise for replying to some1 who posts nothing but utter rubbish.
U r so rite.
I totally agree tat its Gan Pua Bo Liao :D

K9696
20-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Yes u r rite.
I am sorry n apologise for replying to some1 who posts nothing but utter rubbish.
U r so rite.

Agreed dage, just ignore all this bo liao ginna.
If they r so steady they wont be do this in the first place.
Enjoy your holiday, just fuck care them la

Insanely
20-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Yes u r rite.
U r so rite.

I'm glad that you understand my good intention. You don't owe me an apology but yourself. Don't lose your way and mind never let such people to affect you.PS, I realized I made a spelling error "GAN PUA BO LIAO" thank you for your correction. :D

Insanely
20-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Agreed dage, just ignore all this bo liao ginna.
If they r so steady they wont be do this in the first place.
Enjoy your holiday, just fuck care them la

Have some grace on your reply dear. Don't purposely downgrade your writing standard just to catered to those bo liao ginna. not to forget there are always people reading and at the same time they will pass down those unecessary judgement due to your carelessness of expressing. Its a happy holiday. Hope you enjoy too. ;)

PuErCha
21-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Please do not use vulgarity. So rude you know :(