PDA

View Full Version : Hungry ghost starts today!!

<<totally>>
17-08-2012, 12:54 AM
All the hum sap bros, ti ko bros and all the bros

A great return to mortal. Hope that you bros will blessed all the samsters here a super HUAT 7th month. AIM simi TIO simi!! HUAT AH!!!!:D

Dreamworks
17-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Lol Siam if see OL in full Red.:eek:

sideswapu
17-08-2012, 08:02 AM
Bro.. yes. started.. cheong with care :)

sayisi
17-08-2012, 08:12 AM
Yup man, today doors open..
Cheong with care:D

ajlover
17-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Lol Siam if see OL in full Red.:eek:

better run if they are in full white too.... :p

syt_punisher
17-08-2012, 12:35 PM
At night see a girl alone just walk away.
LOL Make sure control your small head first at all times.
It's ok if you meet Joey Wong character ghost, but if you meet Patricia Mok type...:eek:

threetreasure
17-08-2012, 12:53 PM
hmm... ghost does not only exist during the 7th month... they exist all the times.. just respect them and they should not be disturbing us... and dun try to be funny and play play say want to see them.. bcos if really let u see them, question is u able to take it or not... scare till die oso possible.. respect respect them..

<<totally>>
17-08-2012, 01:00 PM
hmm... ghost does not only exist during the 7th month... they exist all the times.. just respect them and they should not be disturbing us... and dun try to be funny and play play say want to see them.. bcos if really let u see them, question is u able to take it or not... scare till die oso possible.. respect respect them..

Very true!!

Remember to say paiseh if you accidentally stepped on the offerings as they are much much more during this month.
Sometimes when we are on the rush, we did not pay attention to the surroundings thus mistakes happens.:confused::o

tailgunner
17-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Bros who drink excessively and dying to relieve themselves in the dark alleys, against trees and bushes, remember to say "excuse me" as your spray may hit the unseen ones.:p

jameschong1
17-08-2012, 01:44 PM
Bros who drink excessively and dying to relieve themselves in the dark alleys, against trees and bushes, remember to say "excuse me" as your spray may hit the unseen ones.:p
=======
so if i see u in Geylang back lane, i will also say excuse me in case i spray on your tail or gun.
just enjoy the ko tai as its free entertainment for u

arthurpatricia
17-08-2012, 01:56 PM
just respect the culture, oh ya, do not travel and go swimming at this period...just sharing

newyorker88
17-08-2012, 02:33 PM
IN SBF here, we got alot of "Se GUi",(lusty ghosts) :D

General advice is watch your MOUTH, not to offend them, nor get into unnecessary problems. When peeing in the ally, remember to ask permission.

Those whose luck is not so good, try to go home earlier, as there is a saying that those who is unlucky tend to run into them more easily.

For those non believers, it is still good to respect other people beliefs and culture, and not offend them. One day, if you get into trouble with them, then you ask for help, it will be damage done or too late by then.

Life goes on, and cheonging continues. Play with care.

my 2 cents only. :)

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 03:40 PM
I remember a joke when I was in church from the priest a few yrs back.
He went to do blessing at NUH one evening and when he went to the road to get a cab, he flagged n flagged n no one stop until a nice fellow stopped to give him a lift, only to realise he was a member from the same church.
He told the Father, FATHER, u wear all white, now 7th month, u wave until ur hand break oso no cab will stop one, they think u ghost........couldnt stop laughing lolzzzz

BuffonLee
17-08-2012, 04:14 PM
When you cum, shout HUAT AH, sure tok kong tok kong one :D

AllisFake
17-08-2012, 09:28 PM
If you scare better not to cheong this month.

toot7
17-08-2012, 09:39 PM
He who never wrongs others does not fear the knock in the night :D

babyrex16
18-08-2012, 12:34 AM
He who never wrongs others does not fear the knock in the night :D

Understand what U r coming from Bro.. But sometimes, even ourselves knocked on the 'Wrong' door too.. :p

sleepy80
18-08-2012, 12:55 AM

A great return to mortal. Hope that you bros will blessed all the samsters here a super HUAT 7th month. AIM simi TIO simi!! HUAT AH!!!!:D

Wah you communicating with 'them' online har... :D

IwasApo
18-08-2012, 01:19 AM

u mean ghosts can surf sbf in hell ah? :rolleyes::eek:

<<totally>>
18-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Wah you communicating with 'them' online har... :D

u mean ghosts can surf sbf in hell ah? :rolleyes::eek:

Just say it loh, whether they can see or cannot see that is not an issue. At the very least I got pay respect and got SIM. Hehe.

Who knows got online luck leh!:p

syt_punisher
18-08-2012, 03:46 AM
Actually most of the time you are just scaring yourself.
Only 1/100 people WILL indeed see ghost. Will you be the suay one?

I have been to ghostly places during 7th month in the past, said many stupid things when i was a young and ignorant boy. Glad to say, bo dai ji.

<<totally>>
18-08-2012, 04:17 AM
Bro, I hope those lucky days of your keep going. People climbs and falls during his life, so pls dun counts those eggs too early.

Another type of people can get to see those good brothers are those with "metal teeth". Warnings from others given to him, he did not listen and purposely do it the opposite way things he was told not to do.

syt_punisher
18-08-2012, 02:25 PM
No worries, i am much older, sensible and matured enough to understand and respect all these now.

<<totally>>
18-08-2012, 02:50 PM
No worries, i am much older, sensible and matured enough to understand and respect all these now.

Yes you do I supposed. Hehe..da jie yi qi huat ah...!:cool:

syt_punisher
18-08-2012, 03:42 PM
Have a safe period and HUAT AR !!!

Just wondering, if we really see something bad or supposingly suspect something wrong, what is the best thing to do next?

TehGaDai
19-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Anybody got 'spooky" encounters to share?