PDA

View Full Version : Is IRC a dying place to meet FLs and ONS ?

Pages : 1 [2]

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:40 PM
CB Happening? But I Perfer Zouk Leh!

I used to club at dblO and Liquid rm leh.

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:41 PM
sure anot kopi all goin to ur place?

Not all leh! U Wan to go anot Bro?

cbjuiceyumseng
CB Happening? But I Perfer Zouk Leh!

Both also good, other places also good. Depend on timing and luck. Honestly i dun have much energy like u young man liao. Sometimes i am damn tired and can't be bothered. :(

Gullwing

so so onli lar..gals nothin to comment but ambience good

Ethanas
sure anot kopi all goin to ur place?

Don't know leh bro. waiting for Bro tai zi to organise lor.

I'm about to die from the lack of caffein liao.. bros you all still coming bo?

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:42 PM

Double O Is Gd! Drinks Are Cheap,Ger Also Not Bad! But If u Into OL,Can Try NewsRoom Bro! Also Not Bad!

covenn
02-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Ok I will be Waiting! :p

bro pai sey side track a bit. i juz called dat jenny. 16 onli leh. wa lan eh sound damn yew kee. sianz. not my type. hee if u wan carry on la! but rem check ic.

Gullwing
02-02-2005, 04:43 PM
bro pai sey side track a bit. i juz called dat jenny. 16 onli leh. wa lan eh sound damn yew kee. sianz. not my type. hee if u wan carry on la! but rem check ic.

u mean u called tat gal who works at bro cb 's shop?

Tai_zi21
Both also good, other places also good. Depend on timing and luck. Honestly i dun have much energy like u young man liao. Sometimes i am damn tired and can't be bothered. :(

Well If i were u,I dun mind sianz my own Sales Girl.... :D Rather Than Fish Ard At Clubbing also Sianz!

Ethanas
so so onli lar..gals nothin to comment but ambience good

The music is more to my taste. Too used to Aust club/ house music liao. Come back go sparks once... and they frigging cannot light the Flaming Lambo I ordered, plus the music not too good. CB went once too... Zouk few times, when I was looking for ONS.

cbjuiceyumseng

" SLurp" Tight juicy cheebye, pinkish tits and yew kee voice = nice.

Gnn,...imagine she keep screaming..."Kor Kor Bu Yao!!!" :D

covenn
02-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Ladies clothes.

Ah...fond memories of China Black's bar counter..... :D

???? bro u ever dance all nite at the bar counter ar??? haha juz kiddin

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:45 PM

Bro If Her Voice Sound Sweet Then i Will be Scared But Make Sure Not Ah Gua Can Liao! How If U Wan to Meet,Tell mi lor! I'm Ur BackUp Support! :D

cbjuiceyumseng
The music is more to my taste. Too used to Aust club/ house music liao. Come back go sparks once... and they frigging cannot light the Flaming Lambo I ordered, plus the music not too good. CB went once too... Zouk few times, when I was looking for ONS.

ONS...must borrow my brother-in-law car liao. Confirm can get, alot of chance. He driving RX-8. :D My lanjiao Honda how to get girl.

Ethanas
Double O Is Gd! Drinks Are Cheap,Ger Also Not Bad! But If u Into OL,Can Try NewsRoom Bro! Also Not Bad!

My work place got Jap OL, Korean OL etc etc leh.. if target also target them mah, no need to spend money to clubbing.

Just pretend pretend to go into their service appartment to "check wireless network" and chat them up lor.

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:46 PM
???? bro u ever dance all nite at the bar counter ar??? haha juz kiddin

No lah, the only thing dancing is my eyes, keep looking around the disco. And my cock keep going up and down also. :D

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:47 PM
ONS...must borrow my brother-in-law car liao. Confirm can get, alot of chance. He driving RX-8. :D My lanjiao Honda how to get girl.

LoL... I drive a 7 year old civic. even more sian.

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:48 PM
No lah, the only thing dancing is my eyes, keep looking around the disco. And my cock keep going up and down also. :D

haha wah lao eyes dancing nia... bo walk around hunting meh? like dat waste money and time sia.

Tai_zi21
My work place got Jap OL, Korean OL etc etc leh.. if target also target them mah, no need to spend money to clubbing.

Just pretend pretend to go into their service appartment to "check wireless network" and chat them up lor.

Wow Jap And Korean OL? Mi DrooLing Liao! :p

cbjuiceyumseng

I look at that cheebye RX-8, i can PCC liao. Feel like licking the exhaust pipes also...this car is fucking ah-sia. My type. :(

covenn
02-02-2005, 04:49 PM
u mean u called tat gal who works at bro cb 's shop?

no la. bro tai zi n me had a plan to raid the whole irc. haha. juz one of the catches. never seen b4 though. but she offers her number too easily. shld be cmi one lor. dunno la. she might be a super chio bu wif low self esteem haha. been waitin for tis kinda gal to appear. i bonk her, in her mind she still think "wah tan leo".

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Wow Jap And Korean OL? Mi DrooLing Liao! :p

If you come during afternoon hours you might catch two jap girls wearing jap type uniform (i.e. short short flare skirt + thick thick socks).

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:50 PM
haha wah lao eyes dancing nia... bo walk around hunting meh? like dat waste money and time sia.

Ah Seng has not much luck in ONS, less than 10nia. Often the lanjiao friends i go with will be drinking like mad, 5/10 more and more hiong. One sip beer slowly become one mug, or one shot. So often go home drunk and horny. :(

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 04:51 PM
If you come during afternoon hours you might catch two jap girls wearing jap type uniform (i.e. short short flare skirt + thick thick socks).

Haha Gd Idea Hor! Btw Ur Break Start From wat Time Huh Bro?

Ethanas
no la. bro tai zi n me had a plan to raid the whole irc. haha. juz one of the catches. never seen b4 though. but she offers her number too easily. shld be cmi one lor. dunno la. she might be a super chio bu wif low self esteem haha. been waitin for tis kinda gal to appear. i bonk her, in her mind she still think "wah tan leo".

My suggestions to all bros hunting on irc is... never trust anyone there ever! And assume the worse when go meeting them so you won't be too disappointed when it turn out badly. At least you can beat a honorable and dignified escape after seeing them.

cbjuiceyumseng

Got meh? Chances are she is a 100kg with a huge pussy that got puss ozzing out. :D

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Haha Gd Idea Hor! Btw Ur Break Start From wat Time Huh Bro?

Anytime now till 6pm lor. Doing some OT later... wireless network down. :(

Gullwing
02-02-2005, 04:53 PM

u drive? to work ?

covenn
02-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Bro If Her Voice Sound Sweet Then i Will be Scared But Make Sure Not Ah Gua Can Liao! How If U Wan to Meet,Tell mi lor! I'm Ur BackUp Support! :D

i'll try to contact la if i can. to be honest i had bad experiences wif xiao mei mei. very sticky. scared she keeps on callin when my gf ard. anyway her voice sweet lor. siao liao. haha u consider first then call lor.

Tai_zi21
My suggestions to all bros hunting on irc is... never trust anyone there ever! And assume the worse when go meeting them so you won't be too disappointed when it turn out badly. At least you can beat a honorable and dignified escape after seeing them.

Well Bro Same Trick mah! Guys always use de!
Excuses For Running Away From Irc Gals
1)eh sorry i got something on last min
2)eh i go toilet 1st u wait awhile for mi can?
3)once confirm it her,dun need to say hi then can run liao!

Ethanas
u drive? to work ?

Nope... drive when I can lah... weekend nia. Drive to work is too expensive.

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 04:55 PM
i'll try to contact la if i can. to be honest i had bad experiences wif xiao mei mei. very sticky. scared she keeps on callin when my gf ard. anyway her voice sweet lor. siao liao. haha u consider first then call lor.

Dun scared! This type of cheebye meimei i tahan for u. ....."imagining the tightness of 17yr old cunt"

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:56 PM
1)eh sorry i got something on last min
2)eh i go toilet 1st u wait awhile for mi can?
3)once confirm it her,dun need to say hi then can run liao!

I only use trick 1 nia. the most waste 10 mins say hi to her and then pretend to call back office and say got to go.

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Dun scared! This type of cheebye meimei i tahan for u. ....."imagining the tightness of 17yr old cunt"

16 year old lah bro.

Tai_zi21
I only use trick 1 nia. the most waste 10 mins say hi to her and then pretend to call back office and say got to go.

No one see, to wan go bugis leh! Or U.E Square... Bro Then u OT till wat time?

cbjuiceyumseng

Ure so nice. I might just smash her fathead with a glass or jug. :o

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 04:59 PM

Not confirm... until the job get done lor. Might overnight... tomorrow sure die one.

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Ure so nice. I might just smash her fathead with a glass or jug. :o

I not that hiong lah.

Gullwing
02-02-2005, 05:01 PM

too far for me liao lar...

covenn
02-02-2005, 05:02 PM

i can pm u the contact man.. if u wan, can get fr bro tai zi ltr oso. scaly she is damn chio, then tai zi n myself will use our lan to whack our head.

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Not confirm... until the job get done lor. Might overnight... tomorrow sure die one.

Nvm I Give u a Call If Anything! Cos mi Most Prob will be going Down to Bugis! Jio u For Smoke Break Lor! :p

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 05:03 PM
i can pm u the contact man.. if u wan, can get fr bro tai zi ltr oso. scaly she is damn chio, then tai zi n myself will use our lan to whack our head.

Bro Forget To tell u i Forget To Save her no Down! Haha Nvm lar Where she Stay?

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Nvm I Give u a Call If Anything! Cos mi Most Prob will be going Down to Bugis! Jio u For Smoke Break Lor! :p

ok lor :) if today cannot still got next time one.

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 05:04 PM
ok lor :) if today cannot still got next time one.

Ya Lor And also i will be waiting for u to intro ur contact to mi ok? ;)

Legionnaire
02-02-2005, 05:06 PM
bro tai spare me some xiao mei mei too :p

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Ya Lor And also i will be waiting for u to intro ur contact to mi ok? ;)

haha simi contact lah... next time you all organise a raid in irc ask me along lor. I think still got some people remember my nick in galaxynet. :p

covenn
02-02-2005, 05:07 PM
Bro Forget To tell u i Forget To Save her no Down! Haha Nvm lar Where she Stay?

i neva talk to her long. told me to call back ltr. she dunno doing wat wif her mum. i sms her number now. u can call if u bored lor.

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 05:10 PM
i neva talk to her long. told me to call back ltr. she dunno doing wat wif her mum. i sms her number now. u can call if u bored lor.

Thanks Bro Just Saw Ur Sms! But Why u never ask her the most impt ques? Weight n height? which i always ask de! :D

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Another nice nick to recommend for me? I think my nick, Ah_Seng really cannot make it. Alot of girls ignored me and ask are u a ah beng?

How bout nicks like yantao, xietingfeng, etc? :D

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 05:11 PM
haha simi contact lah... next time you all organise a raid in irc ask me along lor. I think still got some people remember my nick in galaxynet. :p

Bro Wat Ur Nick Last Time?

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 05:13 PM
bro tai spare me some xiao mei mei too :p

Bro Eh Side Track Abit 1st... U Still got ur Vidz On The Chio Doc 1 anot which i saw on the exchange link? If u Got can pm mi the link? If Dun have then Nvm lor! And Intro u Xiao mei mei,i got 1 16 years old de but i haven't call yet! U wan to try ur luck? :p

covenn
02-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Thanks Bro Just Saw Ur Sms! But Why u never ask her the most impt ques? Weight n height? which i always ask de! :D

no chance leh. dats my most impt qn oso lor. think she bz. juz in case she thinks many guys r makin prank calls which in turns spoils our fun, when u call her ltr, juz pretend u r me lor. she cant recognise the voice. i neva tell her my name yet. juz say she gave u her number on irc a few days back.

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 05:15 PM
no chance leh. dats my most impt qn oso lor. think she bz. juz in case she thinks many guys r makin prank calls which in turns spoils our fun, when u call her ltr, juz pretend u r me lor. she cant recognise the voice. i neva tell her my name yet. juz say she gave u her number on irc a few days back.

Haha dun worry when i free,i will call her de! :D

Legionnaire
02-02-2005, 05:17 PM
which chio doc ? pm me ba.

btw ethana bro u mean #sexlife eh. now #avtrade gone liao.... sad

covenn
Another nice nick to recommend for me? I think my nick, Ah_Seng really cannot make it. Alot of girls ignored me and ask are u a ah beng?

How bout nicks like yantao, xietingfeng, etc? :D

haha change to Antonio lor, then tell them u r a spanish but look exactly like a chinese.

Ethanas
Bro Wat Ur Nick Last Time?

haha want to use my nick si bo? same one I'm using now lor.

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:18 PM
which chio doc ? pm me ba.

btw ethana bro u mean #sexlife eh. now #avtrade gone liao.... sad

Wah! you also know me from #sexlife??? eh...

Legionnaire
02-02-2005, 05:19 PM

ya. used to be from avtrade and its forum. dont know if drac and others still freq here or not.

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 05:20 PM

wah Long Lost Friends? Haha Why nobody know mi de? :(

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:20 PM
ya. used to be from avtrade and its forum. dont know if drac and others still freq here or not.

no idea man... didnt go on for ages liao.

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:21 PM

I also know nirvana from #sexlife lor. A few people in SBF also go to that channel.

covenn
02-02-2005, 05:25 PM

well at least we r the Jurong Boys.......... find a few more, we can form boy band aredy. like those pretty boys. haha

cbjuiceyumseng
02-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Ok decided liao, my new nick = Gu_Tian_Le. :D

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 05:28 PM
well at least we r the Jurong Boys.......... find a few more, we can form boy band aredy. like those pretty boys. haha

Jurong Boys? The Singapore idol Guy Sly Is also Jurongs Boys Lai De! Haha

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:29 PM

LoL... aiiyah just use nick like "Hansome" "GdLkinGuy"

might get malay horny girls leh.

Tai_zi21

Then I also Change Mine to Chen_Guan_Xi.... :D

covenn

ok then i change my nic to Gu_Gu_Jiao. easier for us to identify each other on irc haha

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Jurong Boys? The Singapore idol Guy Sly Is also Jurongs Boys Lai De! Haha

wah soon we gonna turn this into East sider, West Sider liao..

Me? I'm North East Sider.

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:32 PM
ok then i change my nic to Gu_Gu_Jiao. easier for us to identify each other on irc haha

Tomorrow tomorrow.. I reinstall mirc and raid with you guys.. I'll probably use An4rCHy or Ethanas lah

covenn
02-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Tomorrow tomorrow.. I reinstall mirc and raid with you guys.. I'll probably use An4rCHy or Ethanas lah

Onz! Tomorrow! pls bathe wif flower water guys. so we can haf gd luck tmr.

Tai_zi21
wah soon we gonna turn this into East sider, West Sider liao..

Me? I'm North East Sider.

North? Remind mi abt Yishun.... Yishun Remind mi of Pretty Gals!!!!! :D

cbjuiceyumseng

Paiseh, i changing to Ou_De_Yang liao, seems alot of girls like his song. :D

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:36 PM
North? Remind mi abt Yishun.... Yishun Remind mi of Pretty Gals!!!!! :D

North East lah... see my location :)

covenn
02-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Paiseh, i changing to Ou_De_Yang liao, seems alot of girls like his song. :D

then i change again to Ou_Kwee_Tao

Tai_zi21
02-02-2005, 05:39 PM
North East lah... see my location :)

Hhhmm Hougang also A place with many xiao mei mei and ah Lian! Also Gd!!!! :p

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Hhhmm Hougang also A place with many xiao mei mei and ah Lian! Also Gd!!!! :p

Yeah last time St Joseph Convent nearby nia.

Gullwing
02-02-2005, 05:45 PM
im dying of hunger...some1 blanja me chicken rice?

Ethanas
02-02-2005, 05:48 PM
im dying of hunger...some1 blanja me chicken rice?

Chicken or chicken rice?

lawry
02-02-2005, 05:58 PM
pls support

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=796852#post796852

Gullwing
02-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Chicken or chicken rice?

chicken rice then chicken

Ethanas
03-02-2005, 09:57 AM
I have survived yet another OT... Almost 1 full week of OTs liao. KNN

tanmikel
03-02-2005, 10:57 AM

can recomend me the programe you use and the channels ? thanks

Ethanas
03-02-2005, 11:16 AM
can recomend me the programe you use and the channels ? thanks

Err I already suggested the program and channels a few pages infront. Anyway post again lah

go download mirc client at www.mirc.com. server : galaxynet (for singapore areas) go to channel #singapore, #singapore20+, #singapore30+, #NUS, #NTU, #zouk, #sparks. get a cool looking nick and just park and/or msg any nick you see that looked like chicks. (this is the fastest method but its like playing jackpot sometime you strike and get good looking chicks sometime you lose and get ugly ones)

As always remember ONS depends largely on your sianing skills especially on the internet.

asdfghjkl
03-02-2005, 01:13 PM
goto #sex fatest.. lol :p

MachoDevilX
03-02-2005, 01:21 PM

So, even Mr Zhuge is a regular in #sex?? :D

asdfghjkl
03-02-2005, 01:30 PM
One who's only talent is plotting strategies and devising plans, he is no more than a mediocre.. unless he is well versed in all types of subjects, including sex.. truly, there is a master, one utterly different from the boasting rhetoricians.. whose empty reputation overawe people and having no peer in armchair debates and standing discussions..

MachoDevilX
03-02-2005, 01:36 PM
One who's only talent is plotting strategies and devising plans, he is no more than a mediocre.. unless he is well versed in all types of subjects, including sex.. truly, there is a master, one utterly different from the boasting rhetoricians.. whose empty reputation overawe people and having no peer in armchair debates and standing discussions..

My "England" too weak.. Catch no balls... :D

asdfghjkl
03-02-2005, 01:37 PM
erm.. i tot ur signature is the first chapter of SZ?

MachoDevilX
03-02-2005, 01:44 PM
erm.. i tot ur signature is the first chapter of SZ?

No lah... It's extracted from a Buddhist scripture... Oops.. forget that you are a Christian... :D

asdfghjkl
03-02-2005, 01:52 PM
erm.. i mean i remember last time is... u changed it ah.. now i surfing from workplace so can see chinese..

covenn
03-02-2005, 02:32 PM

bro the channel like kena attacked by hackers leh...

kunta_kinte
03-02-2005, 02:54 PM
bro..eerrr..what guai lan means...few girls said that thing 2 me...is it a good or bad thing

asdfghjkl
03-02-2005, 02:55 PM
it means u r somebody..

kunta_kinte
03-02-2005, 02:57 PM
somebody what...is it cocky ...

jackylee
03-02-2005, 08:35 PM
nd all the guys spoiled her.. when she goes out with me.. knn act like a princess.. NNB.. never looked into the mirror.. After that date.. i immediately delete her number away from my mobile.. nnb.. average looking plain jane acting like movie star... spit.. still remember she live at those flats in selegie area.. not from a rich family somemore.. if she rich.. at least i know she is spoiled by the family.. go IRC because of all the dinosaurs, she became the so called "chio-bu" spit.. :mad:

do u think its time we show these 'princess' with fucked up atitude who they are actually? :p

jackylee
03-02-2005, 08:36 PM
haha im not gd at writing fr lor. but can share one fuck up encounter though... since its wholivesnearyou, u r meetin gals fr ur neighbourhood. one became my 'gf'. then one fine day, i was taking train wif my gf hm. chee bye saw the wholivesnearyou 'gf' on the train standin juz at the next cabin. 4D neva so zhun. my balls really shrunk man. gugu jiao retract until almost becum chee bye (dats how bad it is!). kept facing the wall until i tell my gf dun alight, go jurong pt shoppin instead. close shave. ya juz a warning to bros who wanna try. chances to get caught is relatively higher. whether got free bonks or not, i guess it boils down to ur luck n sianing skills as usual.

eh..u must be lucky yr area got chio bu lah.. mine look like sai sia.. only some nice but ah lian type.. = not my type :p

jackylee
03-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Huh....u seems like damn experience predator ...how many "fucks" u got?

Last time i got a few but later more and more pigs so i deleted, recently reinstall and spend 30mins talking to a halal pig before she send me her pic. 80kg at least, immediately deleted the mirc program.

eh brothers here.. you guys got any sian trick or not? i dono how to sian girls one leh.. please give some tips leh :o

last time still got sort of 'talk cock' lah.. but long time nv kena any liao.. even halal pig oso bo (not i want la.. can boost ego ma)

and next time got halal pig pic.. don del.. share with us :D not for pcc but maybe some other 'use'

jackylee
03-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Bro Try Ur Luck Lar! Who Know U might Get a Free Bonk Rite? Got 1 Bro Recently pass mi 1 16 years old Gal also! But i Haven't Try Yet Also!

oei.. got 16 yr old never pass me? my type one hor :D

jackylee
03-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Cannot! Really cannot! My cock cannot be teased.

Btw i am eyeing this cutie sales girl i just hired yesterday as parttimer, her name is LingLing, 18only. And has big tits. Feel like telling her...dun need to work liao, each time i fuck u i pay u $100.00. :D

Nowadays children eat good food sia. This girl dun even need to go thru interview, i see already know in my mind i must hire liao...Cannot. She is damn fair also so nipples might be pink....kekeke

no wonder some people can get work easy.. some with cert oso no use :D..

eh.. bruddar.. eat liao must post FR k?

so long nv come this thread.. so many to read.. sigh..

jackylee
03-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Cheebye loh. Buy never buy only come and disturb nia.

Ok i give good deal, buy S$1,000 i help u to arrange for a fuck. Btw wait later i pm her picture to u guys, i got take down her pic.

brother.. share pic leh.. i oso wan :p

young cb where can miss? :D

thefirstname
03-02-2005, 09:03 PM
i wish i can get rid of all this attention seekin stuff n up my confidence level and become a loner n live independently

Way to go, gal. As soon as my points are recharged, I'll add to your rep to boost your confidence level :) .

tittyhawk
03-02-2005, 09:39 PM
I have survived yet another OT... Almost 1 full week of OTs liao. KNN

Me sympathize with you sia.... :)

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Anyway I'm parking in irc now~! :)

covenn
04-02-2005, 12:01 PM
eh..u must be lucky yr area got chio bu lah.. mine look like sai sia.. only some nice but ah lian type.. = not my type :p

bro, no problem one. u juz get some postal codes n blk numbers fr different areas can liao. reg different acounts. for eg, u stay jurong, create a clementi acc lor, not too far rite. cheers... gd luck!

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 12:43 PM
FUCKING EXCITING SIA !!!

Who lives near you !!!! :D

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 01:21 PM
FUCKING EXCITING SIA !!!

Who lives near you !!!! :D

Ah Seng bro, waiting for you in irc leh... how come so long never come in one?

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Ah Seng bro, waiting for you in irc leh... how come so long never come in one?

Fuck lah! wholivesnearyou is 1000 times better. Got pics somemore! :D

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 02:03 PM

hahaha kaos cannot eat wild food near home lah. anyway I also have account in wholivesnearyou. Ok nia leh. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 02:06 PM
hahaha kaos cannot eat wild food near home lah. anyway I also have account in wholivesnearyou. Ok nia leh. :)

i already send out more than 50messages liao. :D

Expecting tonight to talk to some SYT....

femm_e
04-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Most of the time you'll realise that 98% of the chatters in say #cybersex , #sex and #phonesex are male ..........

1% are Chicks with Dicks ..........

1% claim to be "Girls" ...............

Is the age of IRC pick-ups over ?
Or are there other channels than those I have stated ... ?

Just my $SGD 0.02 ..........

well i had a few of my sexcapades from irc :p lucky me, had good looking ones with hot bods n great skills in bed. it continued for the past 3 years , started when i was 18. it was the thrill of it when i was in between relationships. as for the topic, i'm sure irc is still a "livelihood" of havin some escapades... and will have an "afterlife" it's still a tool of befrenin the opp sex; other than the channels mentioned. and yes, there are trans out there who are out to play a fool, there was once when ma fren nearly almost got raped by one.. hurhurhur~ :D

as a matter of fact, as age is catchin up real fast (now i'm goin 23), i hardly log in anymore (except to catch up with my old pals from there) as i tend to be more subdue and start to think about the consequences for myself and my partner. havin to be with countless men.. attached and married, divorced with kids.... i kept criticising myself on bein the other woman and not bearin the responsibilities of my actions... but it's all over now!

covenn
04-02-2005, 03:11 PM

wholivesnearu sibei ho rite? gd luck!

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 03:20 PM
Am I Late For The TcSs Session? :D

covenn
04-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Am I Late For The TcSs Session? :D

hello..... no leh. still early. wher u gg tonite?

covenn
04-02-2005, 04:10 PM
tai zi y u not in irc yet? met tis gal. say she kena conned to buy electrical appliances. wanna sell her body. JUST IN CASE u guys wanna know her nic, dun bother. she charges 1.2 k for whole day. n she tell me she's fat, n she herself is surprised dat one guy will to pay. kaoz! hopefully dat guy is not one of our bro here. hee

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 04:27 PM
tai zi y u not in irc yet? met tis gal. say she kena conned to buy electrical appliances. wanna sell her body. JUST IN CASE u guys wanna know her nic, dun bother. she charges 1.2 k for whole day. n she tell me she's fat, n she herself is surprised dat one guy will to pay. kaoz! hopefully dat guy is not one of our bro here. hee

Bro Did i hear wrongly? 1.2k? just to bonk her? Ruppies huh? if Ruppies u tell mi,i pay her lor! Knn 1.2k i think i can have a gang Bang to myself already! and of cos mi being the only male lead actor! Haha :D

covenn
04-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Bro Did i hear wrongly? 1.2k? just to bonk her? Ruppies huh? if Ruppies u tell mi,i pay her lor! Knn 1.2k i think i can have a gang Bang to myself already! and of cos mi being the only male lead actor! Haha :D

everytime u back me up, now i back u up la. haha. i got the talent to become best supportin actor u noe???

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 04:51 PM
everytime u back me up, now i back u up la. haha. i got the talent to become best supportin actor u noe???

Haha then the jenny how liao? so today go where chiong bro? :p

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Just logged into wholivesnearyou, and not replies to my 50plus short messages yet. Abit sian liao. :(

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 05:17 PM
Just logged into wholivesnearyou, and not replies to my 50plus short messages yet. Abit sian liao. :(

Expect that lah. I've 200+ friends on Tickle.com, 40+ friends on friendster, 20+ friends on Multiply.com. Very very hard to get any reply on the first few days one lor.

Unless u si beh good looking or young... no point trying those. :) irc is real time man.

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Expect that lah. I've 200+ friends on Tickle.com, 40+ friends on friendster, 20+ friends on Multiply.com. Very very hard to get any reply on the first few days one lor.

Unless u si beh good looking or young... no point trying those. :) irc is real time man.

Thank you thank you. I am going to upload my makeover picture later at home. Hopefully can bluff some food to eat.

tickle.com good meh? IRC ....how come u all still got faith? " Respect " :(

Ethanas
04-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Thank you thank you. I am going to upload my makeover picture later at home. Hopefully can bluff some food to eat.

tickle.com good meh? IRC ....how come u all still got faith? " Respect " :(

If you follow my advice in IRC then you will have less pain lah. Free food mai hiam lor. Not free food on irc mai take lor.

tickle.com is an american site lah... I got mostly ang mos from US in there nia.

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 05:37 PM
If you follow my advice in IRC then you will have less pain lah. Free food mai hiam lor. Not free food on irc mai take lor.

tickle.com is an american site lah... I got mostly ang mos from US in there nia.

I am in irc liao, singapore channel and nick = AhSeng. Please lead the way. :o

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 05:39 PM
I am in irc liao, singapore channel and nick = AhSeng. Please lead the way. :o

Singapore channel cannot talk at main leh! Wan to move over to teens or friendster?

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Singapore channel cannot talk at main leh! Wan to move over to teens or friendster?

ok roger.tat

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 06:46 PM

Like me?? keke :D

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 06:49 PM
FUCK LAH...MIRC ALL CANNOT GET ONE. :mad:

asdfghjkl
04-02-2005, 06:59 PM
bro.. y out of ur mouth flow these words?? :o

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 07:02 PM
bro.. y out of ur mouth flow these words?? :o

pls dun say le... :(

tittyhawk
04-02-2005, 07:05 PM
pls dun say le... :(

Naughty naughty boy.... :o

lawry
04-02-2005, 07:07 PM
Naughty naughty boy.... :o
what happens????

Legionnaire
04-02-2005, 07:16 PM
go support ethans's bro channel #sexlife got many surprises one. but i don't mirc alot nowadays kinda boring not enuff time to sian char bor :rolleyes:

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Check out my new avatar.....张栋樑 fierce or not ? :D

Legionnaire
04-02-2005, 07:21 PM

looks feminine :D

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 07:23 PM

Haha Zhang Dong Liang! U might as Well Put NoNo Better Rite? More Fierce! :p

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 07:25 PM
looks feminine :D

SYT like can liao. Btw which of my songs u like?

1. 當你孤單你會想起誰
2. 寂寞邊界
3. I Thought 我真的以為

:D

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Haha Zhang Dong Liang! U might as Well Put NoNo Better Rite? More Fierce! :p

Who is nono? Huh...i am 張棟樑 ok ? Please support me. :rolleyes:

Tai_zi21
04-02-2005, 07:27 PM
SYT like can liao. Btw which of my songs u like?

1. 當你孤單你會想起誰
2. 寂寞邊界
3. I Thought 我真的以為

Can i have song no 3 pls? My Fav De!!!!

cbjuiceyumseng
04-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Can i have song no 3 pls? My Fav De!!!!

Ok ok...i dedicate this song to Taizi and all my fans out there especially all the working ladies of Geylang! 来我们一起唱!!
Wo Zhen De Yi Wei
Nicholas Teo (Zhang Dong Liang)
ni zai wo shen bian bu zai pa hei
mei ge wan shang shui de tian mei
duo nuan mei ni que bu shi wo de shui

wo zai ni mian qian bian de qian bei
bu gan yao qiu ni de yi dian hui kui
dan xin zhe zhong wan mei shun jian ku wei

wo zhen de yi wei
ai gei shuang bei guo qu jiu hui dao tui
dan ta zhi zao de hui yi ye zhen gui
ni de fang jian li can liu ta de qi wei
shuo yi wang que bu gan cui

wo zhen de yi wei
ai gei shuang bei wei lai bu guan cuo dui
dan ni shuo ai wo que bu gou jue dui
hai hui xiang jian ta que hai yao wo gen sui
gao su wo ai zen neng zhe yang de fen pei

ni zai wo shen bian bu zai pa hei
mei ge wan shang shui de tian mei
wo ai ni, ni que bu shi wo de shui

wo zai ni mian qian bian de qian bei
bu gan yao qiu ni de yi dian hui kui
dan xin zhe zhong wan mei shun jian ku wei

wo zhen de yi wei

wo zhen de yi wei

wo zhen de yi wei

wo zhen de yi wei
Posted on December 31, 2004 2:13 AM

devilnight69
05-02-2005, 10:38 PM
:mad: dun feel like meeting neone .....i jus wan to be ALONE forever

Why u want to be alone? can make friends mah......need not have to have sex in order to survive in this world. of coz sex is just a bonus la

Libra
10-02-2005, 12:22 AM
Ever wonder.. in FRIENDSTER.. what does the girls mean when they say they are looking for ACTIVITY PARTNER or do they know what they want when they say looking for ACTIVITY PARTNER..

Any bro care to explain? perhaps I'm seriously ignorant... pls advise.. thank you

gattaca
10-02-2005, 02:19 AM
not really... go to the normal channels like #singapore and stuff... find gals, and most of the time if they like u add them to yr msn...and proceed from there... most gals want to have sex... just ask them....

Ethanas
11-02-2005, 07:29 AM
go support ethans's bro channel #sexlife got many surprises one. but i don't mirc alot nowadays kinda boring not enuff time to sian char bor :rolleyes:

Wei wei, #sexlife is not my cannel hor. LoL I was only a regular parker there some time ago. :) Pretty happening channel, we organised a chalet outtings in the channel sometime back. W00t imagine that.

whycare
09-06-2005, 07:50 PM
hey guys, i been in irc for long long time too. although i agree nowadays is really very hard to get ONS, but i got 1 recently a SP poly gal, 18 year old from biz cos.
nowadays gals r more tao loh. back to the SP gal, in fact i just asked her out for a drink only, but then i propose to go to a hotel instead where we can drink out thru the niz. when she give the ok signal, u know u win half the battle liao. n of cos thru the niz, sex is all the way!!!
in fact i am also lucky that she look abv aver, with slim fig 1.65m, 42kg, 32B.

just done an exchange with this fella for ONS contacts. After passing him a ONS contacts of mine he replied with a number which belongs to a old bird FL named Renee (ex-cathy). This fella still dare to say she is 18 yrs old and just bonk her last month... Trying to act innocent and thought of getting away with it.. To all bros here.. Pls take note of this fella especially when he says got contacts to exchange... Just an advice to all...

peterfish
09-06-2005, 08:32 PM
sometimes just wanna find free bonks so dun think so much...
If have so easy, then it wouldn't so exciting.

peterfish
09-06-2005, 08:34 PM
just done an exchange with this fella for ONS contacts. After passing him a ONS contacts of mine he replied with a number which belongs to a old bird FL named Renee (ex-cathy). This fella still dare to say she is 18 yrs old and just bonk her last month... Trying to act innocent and thought of getting away with it.. To all bros here.. Pls take note of this fella especially when he says got contacts to exchange... Just an advice to all...
Maybe that Renee looks young like 18. Anyway thanks for the warning. There are far too many consters in this forum. Just check out my signature for the clone master who is creating trouble at the Geylang section.