PDA

View Full Version : best girl in geylang rite now?

jigolo
16-08-2012, 01:44 AM
that gives bbbj, frenching, syt, boobs, etc? pretty new to geylang. have always been on the FL scene. and only tried thais so far haven't and don't dare to try other nationalities for fear... so any pros or seasoned cheongsters in gelyang willing to guideme here would be very much appreciated. if wan to jio me out for a nite of fun also can. but i dun drink, smoke, only fuck lolz. ytdty was the first time i tried geylang. =some house at lorong 20. to be honest wasn't impressed. the girls in geylang dun provide bbbj but with condom do they? oh btw i'm chinese in my 20s. local.

heavybackhand
16-08-2012, 03:53 AM
bro, if u wanna uncover gem, u gotta be hardworking, read thru FRs, dont expect spoon feeding. Everything has been provided, just search and browse

asianlvr76
16-08-2012, 06:04 AM
...i think its actually kinda senseless to ask which ones the best at the time, cos every single one of us got a diffrent taste when it comes to kitty cats. so u better start hunting yourself or read a bit more :rolleyes:

merlinlion3
17-08-2012, 02:13 AM
@bro jigolo

Most of the CAT 150 PRC WL will meet yr criteria. It is only the Malaysian WLs who are more MILFy. Just go to any CAT 150 joint and see their girls bro. Or you could drop by 1654a, which some bros like, and see if any of the available WLs are to your taste.

jigolo
17-08-2012, 02:41 AM
whre do i find cat 150 premium prc? what does wl stand for? sorry i've always been on the fl thai scene. the most i spent for is for a korean which sucks balls. and i still prefer thai but the better ones ranging from 150-200 thereabouts. quality over quantity for me. i just came back from another rd from a geylang house. unbelievable. no bbbj at all. girls are rushing for time also. no gfe or kissing. nothin compared to the fl thai scene by private okts. next time i go geylang no more hunting ard. i'm just gona walk ard and see if there's any prc on the roads. how much do those prc streetwalkers charge anyway for an hour or more? and do those give bbbj ? those on the streets i mean... i just saw some prc in those super light white dresses on roadside, some not bad looking. but i dun dare approach them cos i shy lolz. and so many pple looking. do they the prc on the streets have designated hotels to go to? or we have to find a hotel for them to fuck them.? pardon my noobness. this only my second time in geylang house. not impressed already. i've yet to try a prc in my close to 3 yrs of bonking though. all thais.

jigolo
17-08-2012, 02:51 AM
do all the girls in those cat 150 houses provide bbbj or bj? and 150 is for 1/2 or 1 hr? if 1 1/2 how much? cos i take long to cum lolz... and i spotted only 2 houses so far between lor 18 as well as lor 20 westerhout area. i assume both are chinese? what time do they close? they seem to close quite early?

merlinlion3
17-08-2012, 10:45 AM
@bro jigolo

Discussing illegal WL in the GL thread will kena pt penalty one. I advise you to stop doing so and if you die die must discuss, do it in the other forums like the FL one.

The gals or WLs you see loitering on the streets are illegal FLs. The WLs being discussed in the FRs in the GL threads are all about the legal WLs in the houses.

The differences between CAT 50 and CAT 150 are explained at http://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/comsex.html

It is a bit outdated, but enough to get you started.

The short version is, you can just go to either lorong 16 house 54a or lorong 16 house 12 and ask the uncles there to recommend a CAT 150. After you have called once or twice, the way it works becomes much clearer.

jigolo
20-08-2012, 03:38 PM
can't find those 2 houses along lor 16 leh...

jigolo
20-08-2012, 03:41 PM
someone care to help me out pls? i've combed thru lor 16, 18, 20 already.

peter388
20-08-2012, 03:50 PM
someone care to help me out pls? i've combed thru lor 16, 18, 20 already.

Hi bro, 1654A is in the walk-up apartment block opposing house 51 on Lorong 16. It is at the second level of that building. The OKT is freindly and help. Do enjoy yourself.

jigolo
20-08-2012, 06:04 PM
wat time do cat150 houses close? before 12am?

Alejandro88
20-08-2012, 08:54 PM
wat time do cat150 houses close? before 12am?

Thats depend which fuck shop you are talking about. Majority around 12AM.

merlinlion3
20-08-2012, 09:52 PM
@bro Jigolo

It is really easy to find. Just surf to onemap or other singapore street director site, search for geylang lorong 16, then zoom in until you can see the house numbers and print out.

Also on the houses there are huge numbers either on the walls or lanterns. Don't know how you can miss them leh.

Best you go early afternoon one off day like 2pm. Later then you have to wait as WLs may be working. If you go at night, good luck waiting.

jigolo
20-08-2012, 10:15 PM
some house nos not so prominent on the outside leh bro. i hope u knw what i'm talkin abt like 1654. so you can advise me where exactly 2832 is? cos i scrutinized the maps and did my field work already can't seem to find .

merlinlion3
20-08-2012, 10:45 PM
@bro JG

Don't know where 2832 is. I seldom go to the upper lorongs nowadays. If the number is not big big eqsy to see on the lantern or wall, chances are it is a residence and not a chicken house bro. Try the ones on lorong 16 and 18 first. There are many legal houses and numbers are super big qnd easy to spot. Once you are experienced, you can easily spot legal houses as you know what to look out for.

Did you see the website I pasted onto another reply? There are photos showing you how to identify the lanterns and wall numbers there.

nakamitchi
20-08-2012, 10:46 PM
that gives bbbj, frenching, syt, boobs, etc? pretty new to geylang. have always been on the FL scene. and only tried thais so far haven't and don't dare to try other nationalities for fear... so any pros or seasoned cheongsters in gelyang willing to guideme here would be very much appreciated. if wan to jio me out for a nite of fun also can. but i dun drink, smoke, only fuck lolz. ytdty was the first time i tried geylang. =some house at lorong 20. to be honest wasn't impressed. the girls in geylang dun provide bbbj but with condom do they? oh btw i'm chinese in my 20s. local.

U should change the topic to top 5 girls with gd attitude/services ,more feedback u will get back i believe :

1) Le le - 1803
2) Fei er - 1617
3) Rou rou - 1639
4) Lisa - 1654A
5) Bao er - 1619

Cheers !

jigolo
20-08-2012, 11:22 PM
U should change the topic to top 5 girls with gd attitude/services ,more feedback u will get back i believe :

1) Le le - 1803
2) Fei er - 1617
3) Rou rou - 1639
4) Lisa - 1654A
5) Bao er - 1619

Cheers !

are they all in the cat 150 range?

jigolo
20-08-2012, 11:26 PM
@bro JG

Don't know where 2832 is. I seldom go to the upper lorongs nowadays. If the number is not big big eqsy to see on the lantern or wall, chances are it is a residence and not a chicken house bro. Try the ones on lorong 16 and 18 first. There are many legal houses and numbers are super big qnd easy to spot. Once you are experienced, you can easily spot legal houses as you know what to look out for.

Did you see the website I pasted onto another reply? There are photos showing you how to identify the lanterns and wall numbers there.

yes i saw it the guide for newbies at sammyboy rite.

those with lanterns and nos on walls are not a prob. its those secluded discreet ones like 1654a. which u didn't mention about for directions as to how to get there. prior to asking ard here in this forum i wasn't aware that i had to walk up an old apt house to get to that house no. 1654 isn't shown when i walk past the apt frm the outside, its only when i asked ard a okt from another house 54 that i got to knw abt it too. so u tell me am i being lazy

btw i'm referring to 2831. thre's a thread abt it here in thse forums too. just that i couldn't find it from the outside.

Alejandro88
20-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Jigolo, noob like u must get yourself wet and bery wet. If you are dry, you would forever be in doubt de! Once u get wet, you dun have all these noob questions on your head liao.Understand what I mean here?

U did the first step by getting yourself a little wet in locating 54A & 2831A. But make sure you dun goto 58A as it is directly opposite 54A on the 2nd level de!

jigolo
20-08-2012, 11:36 PM
lolz whats in 58a my master? u live therE?

Alejandro88
20-08-2012, 11:42 PM
lolz whats in 58a my master? u live therE?

My spirit is in 58A! :eek: Oops, now is the 7th Ghost month. Dun anyhow say de! :D

Actually 58A is another whore house. But this shop u have no gal to view. All the wl station at their flagship store which is located at W15. They have some new wl. U can check them up. W15 is diagonally opposite Lor 16 Blk 54. It is macam like a old fashion 2-story terrace house with a big gate. If u want tall and chio wl but not so new, go for Ruyi.

nakamitchi
20-08-2012, 11:47 PM
are they all in the cat 150 range?

Ya.......enjoy....