PDA

View Full Version : Massage Place with Discreet Fun.

Umizaru
15-08-2012, 12:32 AM
It has been a long time since I went to recee at the famous lorongs, so I sneak out a few nights ago while my wife was sleeping and just when I was about to give up after an hour and a half of fruitless hunting, suddenly this petite gem appeared while I was getting a drink at 7-11 !!!!

She was buying a bottled drink from the 7-11 too when our eyes met for a brief moment and I gave her my lightning smile, she smiled back at me and that was it!! I decided to approach her and try my luck..

As luck would have it, she agreed to my request of having supper together.
During the supper we chatted abit and got to know her better………As she was going home in a few days times, she was not into providing any more services BUT she recommended a friend who was providing massage at a private place.

I hesitated for a while as I was interested in this Gem, since she was not into servicing me, I decided to trust her and called her friend to try out the discreet massage and met up at the location as directed,

Before starting the Massage, she will also shower for u at no extra cost !!, talking about GFE feeling here, There is not much of indecent movement from her during the massage, she would focus on the inner thighs and pressing against your pelvis spot during the ending. Plenty of small talk during the oil massage.

She started with a baby johnson oil massage with enough strength through my shoulders and back. Working on my body in a systematic way before heading my legs and thighs for a some time, as she massages down, she slowly pull away the towel and exposed my butt cheeks. That’s when the action begins and she started arousing my butt with her gentle stroks which was highly erotic for me, Sliding her fingernails along my butthole with gentle erotic circling strokes around the inner thighs and pelvis area and brushing through my balls.

After around 10 mins of arousal, i was ask to turned over and be on all fours like a dog, as I continued to enjoy her erotic touches, it was driving me crazy
she then continued to apply sensual erotic touches on my rising members and balls before she started to apply oil and started massaging my pelvic area. Slowly, she works her way to my rising member, At this stage, my little bro is fully awaken as she keeps repeating this action for a few times.

I was then asked to turn over and lie on my back, she then move to the side of the bed and started gently stroking my fully erected member Again!!.. Thats when I started my auto roaming, she was spontaneous and took off her clothes and allowed me to squeeze her B Cupper which was a handful and nice small butts too. After a good 10mins, I was unable to take it anymore and enquired if she provided other services as well, I was taken back when she said she is comfortable with me, and is willing to accommodate to my request.

She then excused herself to the toilet and showered!! After drying herself, She come over and gave me a small hug before starting a sensual catbath all over my body. Next she began to attack my nipple. Good sensation and slowly working her tongue down to my already harden and erected dick!!!

BBBJ was great and to my liking, I love the way and the consistent speed that she blew my dick. Damn it ! this girl really know what she is doing!!!. Her BBBJ has special kind of feeling I can't describe. After 10 mins of intense action I shot my load and left the place fully satisfied man !!!

Name : Sxxx
Looks : 7.0/10

Figure : 7.0/10 ( petite 160cm and slim type, 47kg u decide)
Boobs : a B Cupper indeed…
BBBJ : 8.0/10 (Must Try in my opinion)
Attitude : 8.0/10 ( Great attitude )
GFE : 9.0/10 (Very GFE feeling indeed, not for the faint-hearted)
HJ/FJ : Check with her directly as i did not enquired..(HJ should be cheaper)

Damage : Massage + HDLY + Special = $100 flat (but i gave her $120 with $20 as tips...)
Place/Room : this place has shower facilities !!!
RTM : definitely not a time watcher as I exceeded the time by 10 mins!!!

The above is just my experience with her, I just want to share this gem with all brothers but she prefers serving Chinese brothers only.

Basic Screening apply, do not bother asking for contact if u are less than 50 points, i will not bother replying too, Need to protect this playground.

case by case basis......

Hopefully brothers here will get to enjoy her services like I did !!!

Last but not the least, please write an honest FR and up my points if u like my recommendations.

Thanks for Reading......

222nge
15-08-2012, 01:06 AM
TS,
Can I hv her ctc pls,
Jus upped u liao,

U.N.C.L.E
15-08-2012, 02:03 AM
It's so hard to find a good massage + good service.
Hope you can shared the contact with me.

tobediscreet
15-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Bro, can provide me with contact and location? Will up you after I have tried her. Cheers!

Man of Tiger
15-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Hi bro, nice find! Can share the location or the contact of the place? Thanks alot.

scorpion sting
15-08-2012, 12:04 PM
dear bro...pls pls pm her contact to me..thanks

joscklee
15-08-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi Bro

Pls share

Many tks!

sleepyy
15-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Bro can I have the ctc thank

Lampard
15-08-2012, 06:32 PM
It has been a long time since I went to recee at the famous lorongs, so I sneak out a few nights ago while my wife was sleeping and just when I was about to give up after an hour and a half of fruitless hunting, suddenly this petite gem appeared while I was getting a drink at 7-11 !!!!

She was buying a bottled drink from the 7-11 too when our eyes met for a brief moment and I gave her my lightning smile, she smiled back at me and that was it!! I decided to approach her and try my luck..

As luck would have it, she agreed to my request of having supper together.
During the supper we chatted abit and got to know her better………As she was going home in a few days times, she was not into providing any more services BUT she recommended a friend who was providing massage at a private place.

I hesitated for a while as I was interested in this Gem, since she was not into servicing me, I decided to trust her and called her friend to try out the discreet massage and met up at the location as directed,

Before starting the Massage, she will also shower for u at no extra cost !!, talking about GFE feeling here, There is not much of indecent movement from her during the massage, she would focus on the inner thighs and pressing against your pelvis spot during the ending. Plenty of small talk during the oil massage.

She started with a baby johnson oil massage with enough strength through my shoulders and back. Working on my body in a systematic way before heading my legs and thighs for a some time, as she massages down, she slowly pull away the towel and exposed my butt cheeks. That’s when the action begins and she started arousing my butt with her gentle stroks which was highly erotic for me, Sliding her fingernails along my butthole with gentle erotic circling strokes around the inner thighs and pelvis area and brushing through my balls.

After around 10 mins of arousal, i was ask to turned over and be on all fours like a dog, as I continued to enjoy her erotic touches, it was driving me crazy
she then continued to apply sensual erotic touches on my rising members and balls before she started to apply oil and started massaging my pelvic area. Slowly, she works her way to my rising member, At this stage, my little bro is fully awaken as she keeps repeating this action for a few times.

I was then asked to turn over and lie on my back, she then move to the side of the bed and started gently stroking my fully erected member Again!!.. Thats when I started my auto roaming, she was spontaneous and took off her clothes and allowed me to squeeze her B Cupper which was a handful and nice small butts too. After a good 10mins, I was unable to take it anymore and enquired if she provided other services as well, I was taken back when she said she is comfortable with me, and is willing to accommodate to my request.

She then excused herself to the toilet and showered!! After drying herself, She come over and gave me a small hug before starting a sensual catbath all over my body. Next she began to attack my nipple. Good sensation and slowly working her tongue down to my already harden and erected dick!!!

BBBJ was great and to my liking, I love the way and the consistent speed that she blew my dick. Damn it ! this girl really know what she is doing!!!. Her BBBJ has special kind of feeling I can't describe. After 10 mins of intense action I shot my load and left the place fully satisfied man !!!

Name : Sxxx
Looks : 7.0/10

Figure : 7.0/10 ( petite 160cm and slim type, 47kg u decide)
Boobs : a B Cupper indeed…
BBBJ : 8.0/10 (Must Try in my opinion)
Attitude : 8.0/10 ( Great attitude )
GFE : 9.0/10 (Very GFE feeling indeed, not for the faint-hearted)
HJ/FJ : Check with her directly as i did not enquired..(HJ should be cheaper)

Damage : Massage + HDLY + Special = $100 flat (but i gave her $120 with $20 as tips...)
Place/Room : this place has shower facilities !!!
RTM : definitely not a time watcher as I exceeded the time by 10 mins!!!

The above is just my experience with her, I just want to share this gem with all brothers but she prefers serving Chinese brothers only.

Basic Screening apply, do not bother asking for contact if u are less than 50 points, i will not bother replying too, Need to protect this playground.

case by case basis......

Hopefully brothers here will get to enjoy her services like I did !!!

Last but not the least, please write an honest FR and up my points if u like my recommendations.

Thanks for Reading......

Bro, can PM me the contact? Thank you..

blackfriday
15-08-2012, 06:54 PM
bro, contact please. this is the kind of massage i've been looking for a long long time =)

Umizaru
16-08-2012, 03:27 PM
All PMs replied, those that never received any, i am sorry. i need to protect this playground.

Robert68
16-08-2012, 03:28 PM
TS

Care to share ctc?

tqvm

kenjisan1986
19-08-2012, 01:47 AM
I think I got $100 to spare for this weekend, contact please.

barrysteakfries
19-08-2012, 01:57 AM
Hi bro, can I have her contact please??:D

bleak
19-08-2012, 02:59 AM
bro can share the ctc please? Thanks in advance!

notty1711
20-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Wanted to add your points but need a new post from u before I can do so..
Will wait eagerly for your reply :-)

Umizaru
20-08-2012, 06:51 PM
All PMs replied,sorry to those i did not reply to as that means u did not meet the requirements.

Last but not least, she only reply to chinese smses.

Thanks for reading.

huawei69
20-08-2012, 09:50 PM
i am a chinese bro. new here

tomatoservice
20-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Wow, thats a nice sharing!

Will keep this thread till i save up to my points for access =)

* I should have joined this forum many years ago and not till now..

tomatoservice
20-08-2012, 11:21 PM
Oh ya bro Umizaru,

I up you as well :)
Like your sharing even though i do not meet your requirement at this stage :P

Umizaru
21-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Oh ya bro Umizaru,

I up you as well :)
Like your sharing even though i do not meet your requirement at this stage :P

up me ?? how did u manage to up me when u dont have the power ?? :p

All PMs replied..

Thanks for reading.

phillipwong1900
21-08-2012, 06:17 PM
bro can share the ctc please? Thanks in advance!

ttttaann
22-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Tks bro Umizaru for sharing the ctc.
Just finished my appt with her n left a sextisfied man. Her service is good. Comparable to Wat you can get in the HC 5-6years ago. Her stats n damage as bro mentioned. Overall rating from me is is 7.5/10. Will RTF when have the time. interested bros pls ask bro Umizaru for ctc. Must respect TS. :)

pacnet
22-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Nice. Can I have the contact too?

lochness123
22-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Bro can share ctc pls? Thanks a lot man!

Clyde Frog
22-08-2012, 08:32 PM
I miss the old times... boy do i miss the old times...

TS, Care to give an old timer a trip back to the good old times?

rav.evc
22-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Bro TS,
Kindly share the contact.
talking abt 5-6yrs ago, yeah that time was best... whole island MP can just go in and mostly sextisfy... but nowadays... hardly fine good service type..

funfox
22-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Hibro Umizaru
Can I have her contact please? Thx

leopard490
22-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Bro can share her contact please? Thanks a lot man ;)

Sarusenin
23-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Bro share location!!! May not have 50 points but have been here quite long already

thomaskwa
23-08-2012, 10:03 PM
bro,
can share the contact thanks in advance.

andy369sg
24-08-2012, 12:13 AM
can share ctc bro.thks

lextor
24-08-2012, 04:14 PM
As usual, get the ctc from TS not me.

2 words: DISCREET and FUN

For bros with concerns, rest assured it is not a MP with extras. Don't want to say more, just contact TS.

All other details as per what the TS described, so don't want to repeat.

Money worth.

shchen
27-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks TS for the contact. I tried her this afternoon.

To cut it short, her massage is ok but a bit too short. Her cold and hot BBBJ is enjoyable and she did it few up and down suction and change from cold to hot and hot to cold, it is to too short; else I will rate is higher.

She then excused herself to the toilet and showered!! After drying herself, she come over and gave

Name : SxSx
Looks : 6.0/10 (as she was allergic to the new cosmetic, so I cannot rate is properly)
Figure : 6.5.0/10
Boobs : between A & B I think
BBBJ : 6.5/10
Attitude: 7.0/10 (can be better)
GFE : 7.0/10
RTM : Maybe they are too many to try.

25kids
29-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Thanks TS for sharing but i think this is a massage girl that i tried before at another place before.just a change in name only.her contact is *#^) @#&)
hope this helps to all bros as the TS is really slow.:D:D:D

ttttaann
31-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Hi Bro,
Please ctc TS for the CTC.. Must respect ok? Tks and if got playground to share with me pls pm me. Enjoy!!!

enzer88
03-11-2014, 09:18 AM
hi bro, can pm location, will up your points thank a lot.

JTeRipper
03-11-2014, 10:17 AM
3rd batch of PM replied.

Lanmianbao
03-11-2014, 05:37 PM
Hi bro ~ care to share the ctc & loc please ?? Thanks in advance ~

heavenmothz
03-11-2014, 10:17 PM
TS Bro, incredible FR! Care to share the contact and loc please? Die die must try...

enzer88
04-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Hi bro, care to share thank.

04-11-2014, 11:05 AM
thread stop at aug 2012

suddenly back to alive yesterday and 3rd batch replied (only 1 bro asking ctc) ????
and the bro is not the TS !!! LOL ....
is it true?
awaiting FR....

Bayettism
04-11-2014, 01:27 PM
bro can share ctc ? thanks

yen1978
04-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Hope i qualified as i now no where to go