PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hour @ Ktvs Buddies....

ahlaw73
14-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Dear Bros!

Greetings,

after laying low for the past years, would like to occassionally cheong KTVs in the current very new scene...at least new to me!

Looking for sincere bros to hang-out, drink, chat and enjoy whatever the place and the ladies (at KTVs) can offer....
We currently are 3-bros , fr SBF, hanging out and trying places, as we seldom stick to 1 place unless the atmosphere and ladies are damn fun....we also not really very high-end kinda of people so places like Las Vegas & LIDO palace we seldom visit....

No entrance fees, just shared the final bill when it comes to promote transpanency and fairness....

So, any like-minded bros keen to hang out, PM me or can chat here too...

cheers!

oreochcolate
14-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Dear Bros!

Greetings,

after laying low for the past years, would like to occassionally cheong KTVs in the current very new scene...at least new to me!

Looking for sincere bros to hang-out, drink, chat and enjoy whatever the place and the ladies (at KTVs) can offer....
We currently are 3-bros , fr SBF, hanging out and trying places, as we seldom stick to 1 place unless the atmosphere and ladies are damn fun....we also not really very high-end kinda of people so places like Las Vegas & LIDO palace we seldom visit....

No entrance fees, just shared the final bill when it comes to promote transpanency and fairness....

So, any like-minded bros keen to hang out, PM me or can chat here too...

cheers!

Pm-ed you!!

ahlaw73
16-08-2012, 04:13 PM
with a couple of bros....ended up in area G in a PRC HFJ....not too much to talk about but compete with uncles for singers! haha!

more like going there to take contacts and do the fishing game later....

cheers!

stevesgp
16-08-2012, 05:03 PM
May be you can start off putting up the date/time and venue, if any bro here is keen can then pm-ed their attendance.

ahlaw73
07-09-2012, 06:38 PM
hi hi greetings to all...

over the weeks, we met some really cool bros from here and good fortune, no people we cant get along....which is good.

most of our outings are quite rush and mostly fixed in the morning of the day itself, due to the different professions we are in...

we also come to realise and respect different bros and their different preferences and it was a great experience and also help the wallet quite abit!
there were some very productive nites and some no so....but overall it was good fun.

we also come to realized that some bros are into PRCs and some Viets, not so easy to accomodate all.....

curently, we are into PRCs flavour for this month, Viet lovers, we will still accomodate on seperate outings cos we agreed that we cant always have the same flavour, maybe we change taste every 2 weeks or so.

we had fun with both viets n PRCs.....

Any bros who are still interested in HH outings, be it what tactics u guys use to hook the ladies, we all repsect that so long as you respect the ladies too....do feel free to drop a PM and state your preference. we will get back to you (we try!)....

cheers and thanks to all who hard dropped in or joined us...

jefxxl
07-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Bro count me in if u guys gg

ahlaw73
08-09-2012, 07:59 AM
Bro count me in if u guys gg

Hi bro jefxxl,

Do drop me a PM with contact n preference..... Cheers

newcheongster
08-09-2012, 11:38 AM
hi bro ahlaw73

sad to say that most of the budget playable ktv in G areas is gone. no more fun unless proceed overseas. the NSH, SG also all now cant make it waste $$$$ . u know of any good ones?

ahlaw73
13-09-2012, 07:40 PM
at times, one can look in between the lanes to find some small but not so bad joints, takes abit of time n money to try, not fun , move on.....

ahlaw73
31-01-2013, 04:00 PM
hi all.....

active again ...first outing for the new year.....cheers!

Lust4ML
31-01-2013, 08:44 PM
im interested in the outing, informed me if there's any outing

davidhan
31-01-2013, 09:44 PM
im interested in too, informed me if there's any outing. tks

djnutnut
01-02-2013, 02:04 AM
me also! got a viet place quite nice and cheap during happy hr if wan we can go together~

reneson
01-02-2013, 02:11 AM
so long no cheong....rust already....
cal me in too :)
prefer Happy hour

keewee
01-02-2013, 04:28 AM
hi all.....

active again ...first outing for the new year.....cheers!

wah bro got outing bo jio... buey steady lar

me also! got a viet place quite nice and cheap during happy hr if wan we can go together~

u also lar, u think i only hide behind and jus pcc ah hee.... u asked ah law im a big time cheongster hee

u guys got good lobang bo share ... i been working so hard must also relax de also ma... dun bully old man liked me

cunnty
02-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Dear Bros!

Greetings,

cheers!

how low? 1 m or 2 m ?