PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Hot, Sexy and Damn Good Service Honey with 36D boobs and great GFE (With Room)

teebs_darklord
14-08-2012, 11:45 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5dovV7sVN58/UBZ12RZZRfI/AAAAAAAAAiE/eckmcN3JqWw/s400/Honey+010.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OreYHpHx7UM/UBZ11BM-J7I/AAAAAAAAAh8/SvzNzCTfrHc/s400/Honey+008.jpg

First Time in SBF/FL, Ex KTV gal

Honey was recommended to me by one of my KTV cheong buddies...:D He told me that she is one of the best KTV gals he has ever seen and service wise and body wise, she is damn GOOD!!! Nabei. I've only ever seen him praise a gal to this extreme less than 5 times in all the years I have known him. According to him, if he had the money, he would have 包养 her and that sums up how good he really thinks she is.

Anyway, I arranged to meet up with her and WAH...the first time I saw her, her twin boobies were spilling out of her low cut blouse...:eek: Nabei, see already steam....so went to take photos followed by some action. And I can ONLY say she is really Highly RECOMMENDED.

Anyway, her stats:

Name: Honey
Looks: 7/10, sweet looking MILF.
Boobs: 36D (Silky Smooth and Fair)
Weight: 42kg
Height: 1.60m
BBBJ: 8/10, slurpy and excellent with a lot of tongue action and deep throat
Catbath: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10, wet and a lot of moaning
Breast Fuck: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Frenching; Yes
GFE: 8/10
AR, RAW, ANAL: Not Available

Price: $100/1/1, Room included and CD bring your own.

Work Location: Private and Secure Location, SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hour: 24 Hours Daily.

Pics and Contact, Click: Here (http://darklordgals.blogspot.com/p/honey-83131854.html)

To view my other Gems and get their Contacts, click the links in my signature below.

teebs_darklord
14-08-2012, 02:00 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5dovV7sVN58/UBZ12RZZRfI/AAAAAAAAAiE/eckmcN3JqWw/s400/Honey+010.jpg http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OreYHpHx7UM/UBZ11BM-J7I/AAAAAAAAAh8/SvzNzCTfrHc/s400/Honey+008.jpg

First Time in SBF/FL, Ex KTV gal

Honey was recommended to me by one of my KTV cheong buddies...:D He told me that she is one of the best KTV gals he has ever seen and service wise and body wise, she is damn GOOD!!! Nabei. I've only ever seen him praise a gal to this extreme less than 5 times in all the years I have known him. According to him, if he had the money, he would have 包养 her and that sums up how good he really thinks she is.

Anyway, I arranged to meet up with her and WAH...the first time I saw her, her twin boobies were spilling out of her low cut blouse...:eek: Nabei, see already steam....so went to take photos followed by some action. And I can ONLY say she is really Highly RECOMMENDED.

Anyway, her stats:

Name: Honey
Looks: 7/10, sweet looking MILF.
Boobs: 36D (Silky Smooth and Fair)
Weight: 42kg
Height: 1.60m
BBBJ: 8/10, slurpy and excellent with a lot of tongue action and deep throat
Catbath: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10, wet and a lot of moaning
Breast Fuck: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Frenching; Yes
GFE: 8/10
AR, RAW, ANAL: Not Available

Price: $100/1/1, Room included and CD bring your own.

Work Location: Private and Secure Location, SMS her for more details.

No House Calls Available

Working Hour: 24 Hours Daily.

Pics and Contact, Click: Here (http://darklordgals.blogspot.com/p/honey-83131854.html)

To view my other Gems and get their Contacts, click the links in my signature below.

mobkillers
14-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Just finish a session with her. Here is my humble report.
Came to her place as per direction. A lady with fantastic figure greeted me. Wah, her 2 spotlight shining on me.. Really looks big... D cup ba... looks wise, erm... ok la... 6/10.. some might like it... like 马妹. She have long silky hair until waist. mai tu liao, went over to her room, she like have alot of other tenants in her place, abit scared scared. Strip n proceed to the bathroom which is outside, to bathe..
After came back to room, she was on the phone, bo bian, dried up myself. Then told by her to lay on the bed first. Ok lor... after her phone call, she came over n started her wonder licking on my nipples and starting to aroused me. Then she slowly lick her way down to my dick and she start slurping on it.. Nice bbbj...she is the fast n furious type... only can see her slurping up n down on my dick. After like 5min.. phone rang... she ans n said she bz.... action continue... after a few min, it rang again... next customer reached, she told him.. "十分钟" I m like WTF...
She continue with her bbbj for a few min, cap on for me liao... I m like sianz half liao, so went missionary with her lor... i went in at gear 3, she engaged gear 4 liao... haha... After few min, ask her to be on top... Wah, she straight away engage 5th gear, n fuck me ferociously.. wah, really so fast meh... no time meh... so i just lay there n let her rock me lor... She rock until half... tired liao... ok la, i went doggy... wah.... again... she like rushing for time lor... instead of me banging her from the back, its like she fuck me with her ass... Since she is so rush for time, ok lor... Bang her hard n end it.... not really sextified...

Looks - 6
figure - 9/10 (this one bo beh zao)
boobs - D (Man made?)
bbbj - 7/10
fj - 8/10 (alhough rushing for time, but still enjoyable)
gfe - 4/10 (or... no feeling at all)
rtf - no...

teebs_darklord
14-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Just finish a session with her. Here is my humble report.
Came to her place as per direction. A lady with fantastic figure greeted me. Wah, her 2 spotlight shining on me.. Really looks big... D cup ba... looks wise, erm... ok la... 6/10.. some might like it... like 马妹. She have long silky hair until waist. mai tu liao, went over to her room, she like have alot of other tenants in her place, abit scared scared. Strip n proceed to the bathroom which is outside, to bathe..
After came back to room, she was on the phone, bo bian, dried up myself. Then told by her to lay on the bed first. Ok lor... after her phone call, she came over n started her wonder licking on my nipples and starting to aroused me. Then she slowly lick her way down to my dick and she start slurping on it.. Nice bbbj...she is the fast n furious type... only can see her slurping up n down on my dick. After like 5min.. phone rang... she ans n said she bz.... action continue... after a few min, it rang again... next customer reached, she told him.. "十分钟" I m like WTF...
She continue with her bbbj for a few min, cap on for me liao... I m like sianz half liao, so went missionary with her lor... i went in at gear 3, she engaged gear 4 liao... haha... After few min, ask her to be on top... Wah, she straight away engage 5th gear, n fuck me ferociously.. wah, really so fast meh... no time meh... so i just lay there n let her rock me lor... She rock until half... tired liao... ok la, i went doggy... wah.... again... she like rushing for time lor... instead of me banging her from the back, its like she fuck me with her ass... Since she is so rush for time, ok lor... Bang her hard n end it.... not really sextified...

Looks - 6
figure - 9/10 (this one bo beh zao)
boobs - D (Man made?)
bbbj - 7/10
fj - 8/10 (alhough rushing for time, but still enjoyable)
gfe - 4/10 (or... no feeling at all)
rtf - no...

Thanks for your FR

teebs_darklord
14-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Evening bump

teebs_darklord
14-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Night bump

teebs_darklord
14-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Night bump

teebs_darklord
15-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Midnite bump

teebs_darklord
15-08-2012, 06:14 AM
Morning bump

teebs_darklord
15-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Morning bump

teebs_darklord
15-08-2012, 10:22 AM
Morning bump

zveron
15-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Have my 2nd Session with Honey...

Had a shower with her first where she clean little bro good good. Towel dry and we are frenching the moment we went back her room. My hand roaming everywhere, with attention to the two D cups... Slowly led her by the bed and sit her by the edge where I start to lick her pussy, well trim and maintained. She rest her legs on my shoulders and lay back to enjoy. While my tongue was licking, my hands are busy on the tits. She will have light spasm at the abdomen and curl her legs over my back when she come.

Her BBBJ was nice, alternate between strong fast sucking motion and slow licking around the head. Cap me and she was literally riding me like a horse going round the corner and heading for the last straight..... Cant tahan too long and I release my load...

She lay on top of me for a long while before we proceed for a shower together.

Body: 9
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 9

teebs_darklord
15-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Afternoon bump

teebs_darklord
15-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Evening bump

teebs_darklord
15-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Night bump

teebs_darklord
16-08-2012, 06:25 AM
Morning bump

teebs_darklord
16-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Morning bump

teebs_darklord
16-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Morning bump

teebs_darklord
16-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Lunch bump

teebs_darklord
16-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Afternoon bump

teebs_darklord
16-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Afternoon bump

teebs_darklord
16-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Due to some issues with my blogs, the contact numbers for my gals are in my signature below.

teebs_darklord
16-08-2012, 10:57 PM
Night bump

teebs_darklord
17-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Morning bump

teebs_darklord
17-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Morning bump

teebs_darklord
17-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Afternoon bump