PDA

View Full Version : Flashed!!!

Icecass
13-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Don't know where else to post this... Totally random occurrence...

Was looking for some small electronic appliance in a retail shop in a shopping ctr in the south of the island... Walked in, saw this hot bod lady in short dress... Tot to myself... Yummy...

Was talking to sales girl asking about some details & hot bod lady was a ill distance behind sales girl... Lady bent over checking out some items @ bottom of rack... OMG... Thong covered pussy & bare ass cheeks were in full view... Beautiful... :D

Paid & left with a smile on my face... :p

Cheers!

pussyslime1
13-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Where is this place? Wana buy some electronic stuff too.

Fan2seecpl
13-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Don't know where else to post this... Totally random occurrence...

Was looking for some small electronic appliance in a retail shop in a shopping ctr in the south of the island... Walked in, saw this hot bod lady in short dress... Tot to myself... Yummy...

Was talking to sales girl asking about some details & hot bod lady was a ill distance behind sales girl... Lady bent over checking out some items @ bottom of rack... OMG... Thong covered pussy & bare ass cheeks were in full view... Beautiful... :D

Paid & left with a smile on my face... :p

Cheers!

Always nice :D

Icecass
14-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Where is this place? Wana buy some electronic stuff too.

Totally random experience... Dun think it'll happen again coz the lady was a cust... Shop selling 'a fruit'... Hahaha!!!

Icecass
14-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Always nice :D

Nice was to wind down the day.... Still in a state of shock tis morning... Ladies in our city are getting hotter by the day... Hahaha!!!

Fan2seecpl
14-08-2012, 02:29 PM
Nice was to wind down the day.... Still in a state of shock tis morning... Ladies in our city are getting hotter by the day... Hahaha!!!

Lol the weather is getting hotter so shorter skirts and dresses means it's more cooling lol

HornyDidi
22-08-2012, 02:12 PM
great encounter!

spidey7
06-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Icecass u no jio e sales gal?