PDA

View Full Version : Young couple looking for swing.

japboy88
13-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi, this will be the first time I'm doing this.

Background:
I'm a Japanese Singaporean, and have been living here since quite young. I can speak Chinese as well. My girlfriend is a Chinese Singaporean. I am 25, she is 27. We have been together for 2 years. We are both good looking; GF is also tall for a Singaporean, long hair. We have never swing before, but have had MFF with other girls. After recent discussion and an unexciting relationship, I want to relight the spark as I am seeing my GF more and more each day, it becomes more boring. We are both looking for a couple around our age (early 20s-early 30s), and also good looking.

If interested, please send me a private message. I will reply you with my contact details. We can meet for lunch/dinner ect first, and we can gauge each other to see if you and I are comfortable with our looks ect. I am living in a nice apartment here, and I'm open to booking a room, so location is not a problem. Dinner or lunch is on me. Also, I am very experienced in having sex, and I am comfortable with both hard and soft swinging.

Thanks.

keen4swing
13-08-2012, 12:27 PM

Background:
I'm a Japanese Singaporean, and have been living here since quite young. I can speak Chinese as well. My girlfriend is a Chinese Singaporean. I am 25, she is 27. We have been together for 2 years. We are both good looking; GF is also tall for a Singaporean, long hair. We have never swing before, but have had MFF with other girls. After recent discussion and an unexciting relationship, I want to relight the spark as I am seeing my GF more and more each day, it becomes more boring. We are both looking for a couple around our age (early 20s-early 30s), and also good looking.

If interested, please send me a private message. I will reply you with my contact details. We can meet for lunch/dinner ect first, and we can gauge each other to see if you and I are comfortable with our looks ect. I am living in a nice apartment here, and I'm open to booking a room, so location is not a problem. Dinner or lunch is on me. Also, I am very experienced in having sex, and I am comfortable with both hard and soft swinging.

Thanks.
Hi there, we are quite interested, we are a local Chinese couple 26m and 24f. Also pretty new to this. Do hit us a pm if you are interested.

meval2012
13-08-2012, 08:00 PM

Background:

Thanks.

You have PM!

meval2012
13-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Hi there, we are quite interested, we are a local Chinese couple 26m and 24f. Also pretty new to this. Do hit us a pm if you are interested.

You have PM too!

cataramp
13-08-2012, 08:17 PM
good luck in your search :D

pussyslime1
13-08-2012, 11:04 PM
wish u luck bro