PDA

View Full Version : Looking for couple

zzind1
09-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Hello to all :)
Dave here, 41 years, Italian.
I will be in S'pore Sunday and Monday.
I'm looking for an hot couple where husband like to watch, but no problem if he want to join too.
Just let me know here or to [email protected]
See you!:p

zothique
10-08-2012, 06:52 AM
If I read this correctly, you come to my country to fuck my wife and I watch. That's called swinging meh ?

Fan2seecpl
11-08-2012, 10:27 AM
If I read this correctly, you come to my country to fuck my wife and I watch. That's called swinging meh ?

It's called cuckolding... Look it up. It's a legitimate fetish. There are couples that even the women like the hubby to watch.

I.m.Jim
11-08-2012, 03:06 PM
It's called cuckolding... Look it up. It's a legitimate fetish. There are couples that even the women like the hubby to watch.

Legitimate? I think "consensual" is a better word.

Fan2seecpl
12-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Legitimate? I think "consensual" is a better word.

Legitimate would be used to validate the fetish itself. Which is also to say that there is quite a following for a particular fetish. Legitimate (i.e real, bonafide or common) fetishes would be foot, cuckolding, roleplay, bdsm, outdoor, EIP and the list goes on.

Well "consensual" would be used to describe an agreement to a proposal. A consenting couple would agree to TS's proposal to take part in a legitimate fetish.

But not here to argue semantics or grammar... so lets just agree that there different people have different kinks and if you're not into it just leave it.

I.m.Jim
12-08-2012, 02:07 AM
But not here to argue semantics or grammar... so lets just agree that there different people have different kinks and if you're not into it just leave it.

Haha well defined! Agree that arguing is pointless because action speaks louder than words. Propositional knowledge VS empirical knowledge.

Fan2seecpl
12-08-2012, 01:42 PM
yup yup. hotwife lifestyle is something similar as well =)

Yes it is.... that's something I AM into lol :D