PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Beauty Centre at Lucky Plaza

pig40
22-01-2005, 01:21 PM
Those of you who remembers Coco of ATW, and want to support her, good news. She has opened a shop at Lucky Plaza #02-07. Shop name: Crystal Beauty & Body Therapy Centre. Prices are on the high side because of high rental. Massage is $60 for one hour. Tried one gal, Alice, cmi. Coco no longer does the massage but collect cash at the counter and take calls. Tel:62355072. Happy New Year!

Computer
23-01-2005, 12:08 AM
Those of you who remembers Coco of ATW, and want to support her, good news. She has opened a shop at Lucky Plaza #02-07. Shop name: Crystal Beauty & Body Therapy Centre. Prices are on the high side because of high rental. Massage is $60 for one hour. Tried one gal, Alice, cmi. Coco no longer does the massage but collect cash at the counter and take calls. Tel:62355072. Happy New Year!
$60/hr??? wow...that's like paying double! maybe she's targeting the tourist market.

enzer88
23-01-2005, 02:47 AM
$60/hr??? wow...that's like paying double! maybe she's targeting the tourist market.
if she is targeting the tourist market,less than half a yr,she will close down...
Ask her to get nice and young ladies and forcus on us......

oeioei
24-01-2005, 02:58 PM
if she is targeting the tourist market,less than half a yr,she will close down...
Ask her to get nice and young ladies and forcus on us......

For $60 per massage, i might as well go to those purely massage shop and let them concentrate on massaging...sigh...unless its some angmoh doing the special massage then i might consider this place...i better go some other places...........

ahkong
24-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the info bro, i will definitely give this place a miss... ;)

pig40
12-02-2005, 04:33 PM
You can catch a Coco lookalike at a kopitiam at Peninsula Shopping Centre (adjoining Excelsior) #01-12A, Isle Cafe. This married lady in black t-shirt uniform may serve you at the chap-chye stall or at the fruits stall operated by the same boss. It is amazing that lookalikes are everywhere, locals as well as foreigners. Sundays/public holidays off.

Vincent
12-02-2005, 07:19 PM

This place has been opened for a few months liao, tio bor? Cos if memory dun fail me, i went with another bro about 3 months ago. Is this the Alice that can do a reasonable JG?

owen10
13-02-2005, 02:09 AM
$60/hr is really cut-throat; nearly double of what many TN charges. as a bro suggested, d place is more for attracting tourists. for tis rate, better off goin to yr neighbourhood TN joint - can 60 for TN + HJ

simplyhorny
13-02-2005, 09:59 AM
$60 per hour is really too ex for normal cheongster like us. Do they have any spa facilities? Even if they have, I don't think they can compare to the likes of Lexon, DHC or Executive. Comparing the price, I would rather go to Lexon ($50 for 45 min), which promises better facilities, buffet spread and better service gals. Don't think that the joint will last long unless they have very strong compelling reasons for bros to go... e.g. models from Vogue, Cleo or FHM doing sexy massage for us... :p

mJ`mJ
20-10-2005, 10:12 PM
This seems to be a long time topic... but since it is still in the SBF, muz well let me contribute a little FR on it?

Just happen to walk around lucky plaza today, on level 3, suddenly a lady stop me and give me a flyer saying the Crystal Beauty Centre. I tot it is just normal flyer distributor trying to pull sales. Then she ask me if i can spare sometime go down have a look. So i say i walk around first. Then later i walk down to level 2 thinking of having a look at the outside of the shop before meeting my friend who is not outside of lucky plaza yet.

Then walk pass the shop, saw this lady who gave me the flyer, i smile at her and walk towards the door. She quickly ran out of the shop ask me to go in for massage. She ask me to try 30 mins. Well, i not sure of the price... never ask... so she continue to plead... so gave up and go in curiously, thinking that here no special...

Small shop with 3 rooms. Typical massage bed. So she ask me to strip...
so i strip everything except my underwear, then she came in... she ask me to strip it as well... so do it infront of her since she requested... So massage start... then ask her the price... then she say 30 mins for $30. I was shock of the price... quickly i say really ah? Cos i bring limited money... then she say how much? i say only got $30... then TCSS lor...

She mention that over there they provide Back scrub, aroma massage, oil massage and also "infront massage". I act blur and ask huh? whats that? then she use her hand and touch my small brother saying here... Then i ask her she do for me ah? then she say she ask another lady come in and they do together for me cos she haven learnt massaging infornt.

Thats don't come cheap... Below is the damages incurred on me...

massage (1/2 hr) = $30

Thats all i did.. cos really no money lazy to draw... but i found out the price for infront massage which is known to SBF bro as HJ = $50. I felt it is Expensive which i can easily get $30 for HJ outside of orchard.

A little profile on the lady:

Name: LuLu or Ru Ru ( Not very sure which name cos cannot hear properly)
boobs: B cup (i think)
Origin: Hong Kong

A plus point for her is that when she is doing massage on my chest, she stretch herself until her breast touches my face letting me smell her for that few seconds... Thinking of it i felt to go back to her... but i think...

RTF: When i earn $200 per day maybe i will... cos too expensive there...