PDA

View Full Version : Replacement for paramount

hellodere
08-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Hi guys. Anyone know of any new places where its a replacement for the good old paramount where there are lots of pinoy girls stationed in the pubs waiting for you to come in?

uxorious
08-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Orchard Tower.

wally888
08-08-2012, 02:05 PM
pubs along Tanjong Pagar?

xxFTOxx
08-08-2012, 05:12 PM
Ochard towers all prefer ang moh rite??

Rasta Marley
08-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Ochard towers all prefer ang moh rite??

Hmmm....not really bro. So long as you have $$ to spend, these pinoys will welcome you with open arms, and sometimes open legs as well! LOL

xxFTOxx
08-08-2012, 06:25 PM
lolz same goes everywhere I guess

yangguo
08-08-2012, 06:31 PM
There is a pub located at Parklane level 1 (near the left exit).

If I am not wrong, the pub concept is the same as Thai disco except those dancers/singers are all pinoys.

You can check out those pics of the pinoys at the entrance before going in.

Frankly speaking, I have not been there personally as those pinoys are not my cup of tea. ;)

screwballs
08-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Bro, what happen to paramount? Is it closed? You can always try the ones in Lucky Plaza, the is Visayan pub, Class 6 and many more.

roosting
10-08-2012, 01:00 PM
i thought the paramount girls all went to roxxy square already ... most thou ...

Compassion
10-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Paramount Hotel was renamed to East Village Hotel. Not sure the hotel side is still opened as the shopping side where the bars are were burned down last month. :eek:

earnest
10-08-2012, 03:16 PM
i thought the paramount girls all went to roxxy square already ... most thou ...

That place is a waste of time. The daring joints at Paramount have all moved to OT.

Rasta Marley
10-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Paramount Hotel was renamed to East Village Hotel. Not sure the hotel side is still opened as the shopping side where the bars are were burned down last month. :eek:

From what was reported in the papers, the fire was quite bad and I still saw the area being cordoned off. I had thought that after the sale of the area, condos were supposed to be built. So no idea how come a hotel was still there?

Many bros are correct, as some of the gals and pubs have moved to Roxy and even OT.

musicforall
13-08-2012, 11:44 PM
I reckon many people will miss Paramount for the good old fun of the pinays. I have 2 local sg guys / friends who married upon partying in that area.

Eventually 1 of them told me he was soo damn smitten by one working in M.I.B..he divorce his local wife & left his entire family of 2 kids. Ballsy i guess!

One incident which I can remember pretty clearly was at least 3 years ago. It happened at chris pub @ roxy during happy hours. A scene like no other ( at least for me) where a local sg lady came into the premise ..looking for her husband. My buddies & myself ..well..we were quite surprise ..strangely becoz not many local women would want to patronise pinay pubs.

Anyway, she went over to the bar counter & spoke to the bar tender. I reckon she's asking where or who a certain pinay is working there or not. One thing led to another after the bar tender pointed out who the girl is.

This sg-wife grab a bottle of johnny black from another table and threw it at the pinay. Obviously the bottle broke ( bloody wasted alcohol) and that's where the commotion started.

The sg-wife shouted at the pinay to stop the affair with her hubby. All the names were shouted, kettle-calling, every known piece of vulgarity were strewn out openly. I never known so many adjectives that existed in vulgarity.

The filipina ran for her life..i mean she literally smashed thru the entrance door
& her friends following behind her. Subsequently the owner & the lau heroes in the pub tried to calm the sg women down. On that evening, her husband was no where in sight as i understand it to be. I cannot imagine what would happen if he had been around. The sg women was 1 pityful sight and 1 that will always be in mind. Drama..man..

Uncouth
17-08-2012, 04:08 PM
There is a pub located at Parklane level 1 (near the left exit).

If I am not wrong, the pub concept is the same as Thai disco except those dancers/singers are all pinoys.

You can check out those pics of the pinoys at the entrance before going in.

Frankly speaking, I have not been there personally as those pinoys are not my cup of tea. ;)

Peeped through door of this you mentioned... horrible! its like dawn of the dead in there... ugly pinoys and they all turn to see me when I opened the door... took a turn and ran off to my thai disco. hahahah

Pinoy bars are scattered nowadays. Boat Quay, OT, O plaza, Far east plaza, Meridien... just need to walk around and peep first. :P

BuffonLee
17-08-2012, 04:09 PM
It has all moved to Roxy & Orchard Twr :D

tiosnook
17-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Thanks for all the information:D

screwballs
26-08-2012, 10:42 PM
I visited the Roxy square for look look see see. I was shocked to see that it is a regular shopping mall that lots of families milling around. No sense of sleaze and oozing sex that I encountered when I was a regular at Men In Black (dont even remember where the heck it was). Girls with sexy outfits were going around in those days (many years ago) enticing men. Now things look like pure vanilla type, or did I not look at the proper place in Roxy? Theere is Roxy 1 and Roxy Sq 2, but both were QUIET except for 3 pubs.

3someking
27-08-2012, 12:00 AM
orchard plaza got number of pinay pubs.
Boat Quay still got also.

Rasta Marley
27-08-2012, 12:27 AM
For me, I now avoid these BMD (Buy Me Drinks) Bars. I did go a long time ago, but at the end of the day, you blow so much of money on ladies drinks and do not get any real action at the end of the day. Many times, you may spend hundreds and all you get is minor stuff....and no penetration.

I prefer the good old fashioned fishing method by going to places like OT to pick what you want, and thereafter adjourn for action. You'll never go wrong. The few Pinays I had taken out before always have all sorts of bullshit stories and are essentially going all out to suck you dry of your money. Just check out dating sites like Tagged, where Pinays are the worst when it comes to scamming activities with stuff like Swingers parties (I've been a Tagged member since 2007 by the way).

The above is my personal opinion, not everyone may agree; Just sharing my view in the spirit of SBF, which is all about sharing in the first place:-)

rauldon
27-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Bro screwballs mib was in paramount hotel beside foxy sq sigggggh was happening I know what u mean!!!! Was a regular myself

uxorious
27-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Thanks for sharing. The risk is very real. It could have happened to anyone.
I reckon many people will miss Paramount for the good old fun of the pinays. I have 2 local sg guys / friends who married upon partying in that area.

Eventually 1 of them told me he was soo damn smitten by one working in M.I.B..he divorce his local wife & left his entire family of 2 kids. Ballsy i guess!

One incident which I can remember pretty clearly was at least 3 years ago. It happened at chris pub @ roxy during happy hours. A scene like no other ( at least for me) where a local sg lady came into the premise ..looking for her husband. My buddies & myself ..well..we were quite surprise ..strangely becoz not many local women would want to patronise pinay pubs.

Anyway, she went over to the bar counter & spoke to the bar tender. I reckon she's asking where or who a certain pinay is working there or not. One thing led to another after the bar tender pointed out who the girl is.

.This sg-wife grab a bottle of johnny black from another table and threw it at the pinay. Obviously the bottle broke ( bloody wasted alcohol) and that's where the commotion started.

The sg-wife shouted at the pinay to stop the affair with her hubby. All the names were shouted, kettle-calling, every known piece of vulgarity were strewn out openly. I never known so many adjectives that existed in vulgarity.

The filipina ran for her life..i mean she literally smashed thru the entrance door
& her friends following behind her. Subsequently the owner & the lau heroes in the pub tried to calm the sg women down. On that evening, her husband was no where in sight as i understand it to be. I cannot imagine what would happen if he had been around. The sg women was 1 pityful sight and 1 that will always be in mind. Drama..man..

screwballs
29-08-2012, 04:40 PM
There were some Pinoy pubs in Tanjong Pagar, near the Hotel 81 Cozy. Used to pick them up and go stright to get Cozy (no pun intended). Even those gone I believe. LP is still a good place with some pubs having themed dressed, but the girls are there for LDs (I tink $25 per drink) and juz 4 drinks will cost u 100$ and u get only a small Rubba rubba.

musicforall
29-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks for sharing. The risk is very real. It could have happened to anyone.

Ya man.. think her name is Maricel from Alabang. cute sweet,short hair, extremely fair type. single mom . was told her sg bf back then drive a lexus convertible car. My other mate kept sending her money via western u even though he knew she was baoed by a local guy.

People say p.r.c chicks more hiong than other nationalities. I dont think so.hahahah.

drekman
31-08-2012, 10:52 AM
these girls in are just conning your money.