PDA

View Full Version : Thai massage behind Singapore river

SonOfAGun
06-08-2012, 12:51 PM
(1) First of all, I apologise for starting a new thread on massage near boat quay area. Not that I didn't bother to check the search on past threads. I did. Just that I thought the massage scenes in Boat Quay area keeps changing, and maybe good for us to keep things abreast (cough, cough, no pun intended).

(2) I went with a bro who also like such adventures last Friday after a conference in Fullerton hotel. Not sure if he is hiding behind any avatar or nicknames here in SBF, as we don't usually talk bat this when we meet.

(3) went to circular road and saw a few spa/massage/pijat walk up apartments/shophouses. decided to try one of the better professional named joint, nearer to the main road (new bridge road).

(4) walked in and saw one Chinese looking gal behind counter. She shared the price of damage. We both decided wat we want (I chose 60 min at $45/-, including free mosha), and was shown to our respective room. I was handled (again, no pun intended) by the same PRC gal, while my pal was massaged by a Thai.

(5) my therapist was chatty, fair looking, pleasant, nice jugs, quite tall, smiley n sweet. She did mosha first on my back, and when I turned over, on my boy, who rose to the occasion immediately. She stopped for a while, and admired, and remarked softly, 'ni de hao da tiao' (your [boy] very big). I usually take such remarks with a pinch of salt as I know these are probably marketing/sales talk.

(6) I was asked to bath after the free mosha. She came back after 5 minutes, after changing the bed sheet of the standing massage bed. I asked her to put powder, instead of oil, as (a)I normally prefer powder, and the soft touches which followed, rather than oil, and the finger press..., and (b) I don't like the aftermath feeling and smell of oil - sticky, and greasy.

(7) when she poured the powder on my ass crack, and fingered stroke my bum cum balls, I was sent into ecstasy. She knew she have me at my balls, and she asked me turn over. When I do so, I immediately went to grabbed her nice jugs. Wow...that feeling is like when I first hold a girl's tits when I was 15 y.o.

(8) she moaned, and she said "bei ji" (dun rush), and that we hv a lot of time. She asked me to wait up as she went to collect the rubber for sex later. When she returned, she took off her clothes, and kissed me all over, as well as boobs massaged me. As she moved south, she asked me whether I want the BJ with or w/o rubber, to which I immediately said 'no, pls'. She obliged, and my thick asset filled her mouth.

(9) by now she was self indulgence in her own world. She kept telling me it is so hard to find a comparable Singapore man to make her satisfied n happy on bed. Today, she had found one in me. I dun care what she said as I was busy screwing her real tight pussy.

(10) I took awhile to come as I truly wanted to enjoy this sexcapace. At no time, did she rush me or asked me to hasten things up. She just opened her legs, coordinated with my movements and requests, and followed my initiation. I came in 20 minutes after we first started,which by my standard, is long.the moment I shot my love juice into the rubber, she was still busy licking my nipples.

(11) she didn't rush me after her wash up, and left me to lie on the bed. She brought me hot tea, and she was patient with her payment. No rush, just wait. I appreciate such massage therapists.

(12) when I walked out of my room, my pal was already waiting at the sofa. He knew I was a spent force from the look of my face. I believed he too had enjoyed his session.

The above is my FR. Hope u enjoy reading it just as much as I have written it.
For those broa who frequent Boat Quay area, u shd know which outlet I am referring here.

If not, pm me. I will share with bros who are 24 points and above.

Best
SonOfAGun
@Ho Chi Minh City
:D

Man of Tiger
06-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Good find bro, can share the location or the contact? Thanks alot.

EDD!E
06-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Bro, recently that area is pack with all those joint. I think AV will eyeing on it. Be quick before it gone.

neuman
07-08-2012, 05:46 AM

Just go to Circular Road, there are at least 7 HC & MPs. Most if not all
have bath attached, this is therefore a sign that fucking available.

Kim is not called Golden''

Enjoy

neuman
07-08-2012, 05:50 AM

Just go to Circular Road, there are at least 7 HC & MPs. Most if not all
have bath attached, this is therefore a sign that fucking available.

Kim is not called Golden and as before all the girls can FJ

Enjoy

vernal
07-08-2012, 05:52 AM
Please share this with me. Thanks.

A42L
24-08-2012, 12:33 AM
Not sure if this is the same outlet I went to just 4hours back and I just wanna share with bros here :D

Nationality: Thai
Speaks: fluent chinese
Massage: can varies as she massage with strength then ask if she need to do it lighter or not.She even explain why some of the moves she did was essential to the human body haha
Fj: to me its pretty good. Probably a 8/10
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 its natural
Autoroam: allow
Fingering: allow

Total dmg: 45/hr massage and 100 for fj, I nego till 90.

If you want I can exchange :D
If not points is most appreciated as it seems to me that one can miss out alot of good stuff here without points.
Please leave your nick after you up my points
Although I'm not in any position to judge other bros points but its the least I can do to share with sincere bros here after basic screening :D

Enjoy yourself!

johnn
24-08-2012, 01:03 AM
hard to imagine, behind the river, infront or behind???.
I prefer it to be along the river.

ralphael
24-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Hi Brother,
I know i only have 10 points, but i hope that you would be able to share with me such a great place!

Thanks!

Ralphael

Joell
24-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Please share this with me. Thanks.

johnn
24-08-2012, 04:00 AM
opposite ocbc what is the road name?

redalmond
27-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Can you share the contact pls?

peking
27-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Bro good find can share thanks Bro

Bozz
28-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Where d location bro?

johnn
28-08-2012, 03:06 AM
nearer to bridge rd, circular rd, as mention in ts
posting.

A42L
03-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Went to the same MP again just now this time I did the PRC haha

Name: sorry bros forever forget to ask name...
Nationality: PRC
Speaks: Chinese(duh -.-)
Massage: 8/10 same as the thai, from the start after about 1min into the massage will start asking about her strength so bros like how much strength just tell her, she'll gladly adjust :D
Fj: 8/10 SOP but she keep dirty talk so damn TURN ON!!
Boobs: 6/10 not as big as the thai but still quite a handful (more than a handful its a waste haha!)

Total dmg: same thing 45/hr massage and 100 for fj, I nego till 90.

Bros this is what I experience, whatever you get is of course depends on your chemistry with that char bo. If she thinks your 2IC too big for her she won't offer FJ, she say as service providers, they have to protect themselves too which I kinda agree la, work only ma not sell life right? Haha

Sincere bros who wanna exchange joints or up my points please leave your nick, I would gladly share :D

Hope all bros enjoy yourself!!

A42L
03-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Went to the same MP again just now this time I did the PRC haha

Name: sorry bros forever forget to ask name...
Nationality: PRC
Speaks: Chinese(duh -.-)
Massage: 8/10 same as the thai, from the start after about 1min into the massage will start asking about her strength so bros like how much strength just tell her, she'll gladly adjust :D
Fj: 8/10 SOP but she keep dirty talk so damn TURN ON!!
Boobs: 6/10 not as big as the thai but still quite a handful (more than a handful its a waste haha!)

Total dmg: same thing 45/hr massage and 100 for fj, I nego till 90.

Bros this is what I experience, whatever you get is of course depends on your chemistry with that char bo. If she thinks your 2IC too big for her she won't offer FJ, she say as service providers, they have to protect themselves too which I kinda agree la, work only ma not sell life right? Haha

Sincere bros who wanna exchange joints or up my points please leave your nick, I would gladly share :D

Hope all bros enjoy yourself!!

Erm I use to share with alot of bros about the other MPs I visit but seems like points are pretty important here, I do wish to miss out the good deals you see... Hope bros with lower points understand, I know I have a pretty low points that's why I go hunt for joints myself and share and hopefully I can earn some tiny bits points here and there

Cheers to all Bros here!! :D

zeusfist
03-09-2012, 05:38 PM
TS, very obvious hint in ur post. LoL.. happens to be one of the usual area i go to.

Nationality: Local, not a time watcher
Speaks: Chinese, English
Massage: Damm solid thai massage. Crack here and there.
Fj: Not bad. Quite tight. 7.5/10
Looks: 6/10 a bit on the ba ba side, but piak liao very got feel especially on doggie style
Boobs: 7.5/10 (her nipples very the sensitive)

Total dmg: 90min (comes with about 60min or more of solid massage) + 100 FJ

ahtat77
03-09-2012, 05:51 PM
can share location bro?:p

A42L
03-09-2012, 09:23 PM
I think TS and my joint different haha cause mine is not thai massage hahahaha!

singaporenaturi
03-09-2012, 09:35 PM
(1) First of all, I apologise for starting a new thread on massage near boat quay area. Not that I didn't bother to check the search on past threads. I did. Just that I thought the massage scenes in Boat Quay area keeps changing, and maybe good for us to keep things abreast (cough, cough, no pun intended).

(2) I went with a bro who also like such adventures last Friday after a conference in Fullerton hotel. Not sure if he is hiding behind any avatar or nicknames here in SBF, as we don't usually talk bat this when we meet.

(3) went to circular road and saw a few spa/massage/pijat walk up apartments/shophouses. decided to try one of the better professional named joint, nearer to the main road (new bridge road).

(4) walked in and saw one Chinese looking gal behind counter. She shared the price of damage. We both decided wat we want (I chose 60 min at $45/-, including free mosha), and was shown to our respective room. I was handled (again, no pun intended) by the same PRC gal, while my pal was massaged by a Thai.

(5) my therapist was chatty, fair looking, pleasant, nice jugs, quite tall, smiley n sweet. She did mosha first on my back, and when I turned over, on my boy, who rose to the occasion immediately. She stopped for a while, and admired, and remarked softly, 'ni de hao da tiao' (your [boy] very big). I usually take such remarks with a pinch of salt as I know these are probably marketing/sales talk.

(6) I was asked to bath after the free mosha. She came back after 5 minutes, after changing the bed sheet of the standing massage bed. I asked her to put powder, instead of oil, as (a)I normally prefer powder, and the soft touches which followed, rather than oil, and the finger press..., and (b) I don't like the aftermath feeling and smell of oil - sticky, and greasy.

(7) when she poured the powder on my ass crack, and fingered stroke my bum cum balls, I was sent into ecstasy. She knew she have me at my balls, and she asked me turn over. When I do so, I immediately went to grabbed her nice jugs. Wow...that feeling is like when I first hold a girl's tits when I was 15 y.o.

(8) she moaned, and she said "bei ji" (dun rush), and that we hv a lot of time. She asked me to wait up as she went to collect the rubber for sex later. When she returned, she took off her clothes, and kissed me all over, as well as boobs massaged me. As she moved south, she asked me whether I want the BJ with or w/o rubber, to which I immediately said 'no, pls'. She obliged, and my thick asset filled her mouth.

(9) by now she was self indulgence in her own world. She kept telling me it is so hard to find a comparable Singapore man to make her satisfied n happy on bed. Today, she had found one in me. I dun care what she said as I was busy screwing her real tight pussy.

(10) I took awhile to come as I truly wanted to enjoy this sexcapace. At no time, did she rush me or asked me to hasten things up. She just opened her legs, coordinated with my movements and requests, and followed my initiation. I came in 20 minutes after we first started,which by my standard, is long.the moment I shot my love juice into the rubber, she was still busy licking my nipples.

(11) she didn't rush me after her wash up, and left me to lie on the bed. She brought me hot tea, and she was patient with her payment. No rush, just wait. I appreciate such massage therapists.

(12) when I walked out of my room, my pal was already waiting at the sofa. He knew I was a spent force from the look of my face. I believed he too had enjoyed his session.

The above is my FR. Hope u enjoy reading it just as much as I have written it.
For those broa who frequent Boat Quay area, u shd know which outlet I am referring here.

Best
SonOfAGun
@Ho Chi Minh City
:D
pls share the contact bro

johnn
03-09-2012, 09:48 PM
just completed a session with tis chiangmai lady a* S****
very smooth hj

JudgeCunty
04-09-2012, 12:41 PM
(1) first of all, i apologise for starting a new thread on massage near boat quay area. Not that i didn't bother to check the search on past threads. I did. Just that i thought the massage scenes in boat quay area keeps changing, and maybe good for us to keep things abreast (cough, cough, no pun intended).

(2) i went with a bro who also like such adventures last friday after a conference in fullerton hotel. Not sure if he is hiding behind any avatar or nicknames here in sbf, as we don't usually talk bat this when we meet.

(3) went to circular road and saw a few spa/massage/pijat walk up apartments/shophouses. Decided to try one of the better professional named joint, nearer to the main road (new bridge road).

(4) walked in and saw one chinese looking gal behind counter. She shared the price of damage. We both decided wat we want (i chose 60 min at $45/-, including free mosha), and was shown to our respective room. I was handled (again, no pun intended) by the same prc gal, while my pal was massaged by a thai.

(5) my therapist was chatty, fair looking, pleasant, nice jugs, quite tall, smiley n sweet. She did mosha first on my back, and when i turned over, on my boy, who rose to the occasion immediately. She stopped for a while, and admired, and remarked softly, 'ni de hao da tiao' (your [boy] very big). I usually take such remarks with a pinch of salt as i know these are probably marketing/sales talk.

(6) i was asked to bath after the free mosha. She came back after 5 minutes, after changing the bed sheet of the standing massage bed. I asked her to put powder, instead of oil, as (a)i normally prefer powder, and the soft touches which followed, rather than oil, and the finger press..., and (b) i don't like the aftermath feeling and smell of oil - sticky, and greasy.

(7) when she poured the powder on my ass crack, and fingered stroke my bum cum balls, i was sent into ecstasy. She knew she have me at my balls, and she asked me turn over. When i do so, i immediately went to grabbed her nice jugs. Wow...that feeling is like when i first hold a girl's tits when i was 15 y.o.

(8) she moaned, and she said "bei ji" (dun rush), and that we hv a lot of time. She asked me to wait up as she went to collect the rubber for sex later. When she returned, she took off her clothes, and kissed me all over, as well as boobs massaged me. As she moved south, she asked me whether i want the bj with or w/o rubber, to which i immediately said 'no, pls'. She obliged, and my thick asset filled her mouth.

(9) by now she was self indulgence in her own world. She kept telling me it is so hard to find a comparable singapore man to make her satisfied n happy on bed. Today, she had found one in me. I dun care what she said as i was busy screwing her real tight pussy.

(10) i took awhile to come as i truly wanted to enjoy this sexcapace. At no time, did she rush me or asked me to hasten things up. She just opened her legs, coordinated with my movements and requests, and followed my initiation. I came in 20 minutes after we first started,which by my standard, is long.the moment i shot my love juice into the rubber, she was still busy licking my nipples.

(12) when i walked out of my room, my pal was already waiting at the sofa. He knew i was a spent force from the look of my face. I believed he too had enjoyed his session.

The above is my fr. Hope u enjoy reading it just as much as i have written it.
For those broa who frequent boat quay area, u shd know which outlet i am referring here.

Best
sonofagun
@ho chi minh city
:d

you son of the son gun
very free promoting your own joint sibo!
Or got commission?
Knn kanasai

toshibadreamz
10-09-2012, 08:45 AM
Bro mind to share your location

atusj
10-09-2012, 02:54 PM
bro, very nice writing of fr. could you share the location please? i'd like to try it as well. Thanks!

Godfader
18-09-2012, 02:42 AM
bro can pm location? i will share too

thomasdelaruue
18-09-2012, 05:17 AM
ts pm me,
Wat damages?

edwardthy
18-09-2012, 08:27 AM
hi bro, i used to have found a joint with good fj but av swept off.

i have lobang to exchange with you. dun mind can PM me?

Btw how to up points? tks.

singaporean1121
28-04-2014, 05:44 PM
Hi BRO, can PM me the location please?

Duskbin
28-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Hi Bros, care share ctc pls? Thanks thanks!

wild_ren
28-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Can u look at the date

dysfunk
28-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Can u look at the date

haha. post almost 2 yrs ago and asking ard for contacts. hmmmm

blowme1
08-05-2014, 11:48 AM
Bro, can share ctc

sammyboy3
12-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Can share contact?

johnn
12-05-2014, 09:42 PM
Can share contact?

https://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=en-SG&source=hp&q=thai+massage+boat+quay&gbv=2&oq=thai+massage+boat+quay&gs_l=heirloom-hp.3..0j0i22i30l3.1141.5641.0.6141.22.18.0.4.4.0.6 3.814.18.18.0....0...1ac.1.34.heirloom-hp..0.22.877.lIzPtkCXIrY