PDA

View Full Version : gals

Rasty86
05-08-2012, 06:16 PM
:confused::confused:wondering is there any gals or ladies here,it seems like no at all.

chrisabella
05-08-2012, 09:09 PM
quite refreshing to get ladies' attention with this thread... but if you are hoping for any ladies to PM you via this one liner, have to try harder. :)

Rasty86
05-08-2012, 09:20 PM
lol,this site here cant make it de la,just waste of time only here.

IkNowUdeSireMe
05-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Then why still post?

simple2kee
05-08-2012, 09:54 PM

CMI? this is Rnasty remark!

Rasty86
05-08-2012, 10:01 PM
hahahah maybe is true cos no gals n i wan to xchange fb also no wan wan to xchange.

Pussyraider
05-08-2012, 11:02 PM
hahahah maybe is true cos no gals n i wan to xchange fb also no wan wan to xchange.

Bro, not SBF CMI but is u CMI. Since u can't get e ladies. I assure u that there r indeed ladies in here :)

Rasty86
05-08-2012, 11:08 PM
oh really i cmi oh ok lo hahahahhaha.then u continue assume i cmi it lo just a post can say a person cmi oh tat is so great man cool ya.hahhahah

CuriousTricia
06-08-2012, 12:16 AM
There are girls around. But we girls are not for you guys to trade around! FBs are not meant for trading around!

flowbow
06-08-2012, 12:22 AM

Wah, do you really think that highly of yourself? Just because you wanna exchange people have to exchange with you? :confused::rolleyes: now I know why you're not getting the girls. ;):D

flowbow
06-08-2012, 12:25 AM

oh really this site here cmi oh ok lo hahahahhaha.then u continue assume this site here cmi it lo just coz u not getting the girls can say this site here cmi oh tat is so great man cool ya.hahhahah

WhatTheFish
06-08-2012, 12:33 AM

You post for FB and post for exchange. Which gal will dare give you the chance? You spoil your own market.

MieMie
06-08-2012, 12:37 AM
hi ts, i am a girl in sbf. i believe there are girls here with me :p

Ivan1986
06-08-2012, 04:44 AM
TS. Before you even think of putting any words here to insult, I truly suggest you think twice. There are lotsa nice sistas and bruddas here, and thru this forum, we've fostered genuine friendships and get to experience whatever we have never experienced outside this forum.

In addition, if you Just wanna satisfy your sexual needs and hence looking to swap your so called personal term "FB", then I suggest you go save some money go walk around geylang, and perish the thought of swapping. Cos ultimately, girls ain't no products. SHOW YOUR UTMOST RESPECT!!!

Rasty86
06-08-2012, 10:24 AM
look at other ppl post before u all anyhow comment in my post is just a normal and boring post only dont act holy like u are a god,other post is even worst dont bullshit say insult or watever.

CuriousTricia
06-08-2012, 10:28 AM
TS. Before you even think of putting any words here to insult, I truly suggest you think twice. There are lotsa nice sistas and bruddas here, and thru this forum, we've fostered genuine friendships and get to experience whatever we have never experienced outside this forum.

In addition, if you Just wanna satisfy your sexual needs and hence looking to swap your so called personal term "FB", then I suggest you go save some money go walk around geylang, and perish the thought of swapping. Cos ultimately, girls ain't no products. SHOW YOUR UTMOST RESPECT!!!

Well said!

Ivan1986
06-08-2012, 11:46 AM
look at other ppl post before u all anyhow comment in my post is just a normal and boring post only dont act holy like u are a god,other post is even worst dont bullshit say insult or watever.

Dude!!! You know what? Go home to mama, and stop being a loser trying to win some symphathy. This ain't no place for losers like you!!!

We ain't no gods trying to preach here, cos we are all human beings with needs, but we humble ourselves because we know where we stand.

And just for your information, your English suck to the core. No vocabulary, no grammar. Think before you even wanna consider debating us, go brush up on your English. Oh yeah, if you think that you do not understand any words here, please by all means, check the dictionary.

Last but not least, go home to mama!! This ain't no place for LOSERS!!! Cheers:)

Rasty86
06-08-2012, 12:25 PM
wow ang moh god teacher here, hahahhaha so pro man.

Ivan1986
06-08-2012, 02:25 PM
wow ang moh god teacher here, hahahhaha so pro man.

It's ok. Talking to a non-chalant peasants like you is a waste of time. That's why you have no girls.. I think all you can do is try using a vacuum cleaner to satisfy your worthless dick!!! Haha

Rasty86
06-08-2012, 02:28 PM
hahah ok up to u to say mama boy,mama tell u english is vip lol.

ahjun4
06-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Thanks for starting this thread. Now i know whose the ladies are... :p:cool:

clarky
07-08-2012, 12:25 AM
There are girls around. But we girls are not for you guys to trade around! FBs are not meant for trading around!

Why isn't there a like button in SBF cause I wanna like this post LOL

TS your thread made my day wahahhahahahaha they way you type really interesting hahahha I feel like I'm reading a post by secondary school ahbengs haha!