PDA

View Full Version : Well Appointed, Luxurious Parlors.

yuddle
05-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Sorry to disappoint anyone who clicked this link expecting the address to such mystical places

This thread is to raise my personal concern (which i hope other brothers out there also feel) about the lack of well, more "Atas Joints".

Are you SICK of:

1. having to bump into other annoying pricks on the way out who stare at you senselessly without any care for privacy.

2. masseuses who pick up calls and answer in their shrill voices killing the mood entirely.

3. Having to travel to some god forsaken shopping mall that you would otherwise have never gone to.

As long as a bruddah is willing to pay a little more, shouldn't there better places like this willing to catering to his needs?

Do share.

loony
05-08-2012, 11:59 PM
hmm....wondering how long it will take for you to reach negative.

#1: What's the point of your post? - if you are looking for such luxurious joint, there are but why would people wanna share (refer to your own Pt1)?

#2: Are you expecting people who share the same opinion as you to pool money together and open such joint? Or waiting for some one to think what you posted in a great idea and then open such an joint to cater to your needs? - either way, it will get popular enough to revert back to your own Pt1. So you will end up with an overpriced joint in the end.

#3: If not #2, you can always go to those joints in 5-stars hotels' spa and enjoy the privacy you want, spend the extra money you have, no need to travel to shopping centres.

#4: If want luxurious joint, do you want the specials too? If so, how many times will you visit the joint to ensure its business viability?

Next time choose a more appropriate title such as:
Opt1: Any luxurious joint that offers more privacy & special too?
Opt2: Willing to pay for contact to highend joint
OPt3: Anyone want to open a HC with me to cater to highend customers?

asdfghjkl
06-08-2012, 12:16 AM
there is already a market for atas joints.. just have to pay more.. :o