PDA

View Full Version : SSJS - A joint with potential

loony
04-08-2012, 04:36 AM
Out of curiosity, I venture into this shop. Strangest lighting used for a beauty shop.

Signed up and directed into a room. Very simple set up. No bathroom attached.

Took a quick shower and got into the room. She asked what I would like to use - oil or powder but later suggested just go for simple massage.

Through a few simple minutes of chat she is aware that I am someone who is familiar about the HC scene and I know about the joint before they changed name.

So to save time she asked me a direct question of whether I want to focus on massage or fun. Want massage then less time for fun, want fun = less massage. I decided to leave it to her and she said more fun better and if don;t like still can switch back to massage.

She took out the oil and started the usual rubbing - surprisingly she asked me to help her pull down her blouse. Nice tits - not large but good enough.

As she started her JG, it is quite comfortable.

She proposed I pull down her hot pants a bit so that I can she her t-back that she is wearing...nice. But not fingering or etc - extra charges. Everything off = $200.

After almost 1/2 hr of JG/HJ/BM - I was still not ready to release (keep for my my fav fav fav masseuse who might be reading this thread..hahaha. Too bad she has retired too early).

Anyway, Yuki tried hard & harder - in the end I told her to stop. It was quite funny when she said I had helped her build up her biceps.

Paid and left.

loony
04-08-2012, 07:50 AM
And don;t bother posting asking for contact. I only respond to PM.

Space here is used for FR.

No price is mentioned here as the market is quite standard.

I will only mention price if it is something worth writing about (either surprisingly below market rate or carrot head price).

Looks etc also don;t need to rate - if they are really pretty, most likely you are drunk or need glasses. If they are really that out of shape I will sure flag out. If they are really that old, I must be really dead drunk and lost my glasses.

Joell
04-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Bro,mind sharing?
Thanks

05-08-2012, 12:28 AM
And don;t bother posting asking for contact. I only respond to PM.

Space here is used for FR.

No price is mentioned here as the market is quite standard.

I will only mention price if it is something worth writing about (either surprisingly below market rate or carrot head price).

Looks etc also don;t need to rate - if they are really pretty, most likely you are drunk or need glasses. If they are really that out of shape I will sure flag out. If they are really that old, I must be really dead drunk and lost my glasses.

Haha... very funny! I simply love the way you put it! :D

Joell
05-08-2012, 02:03 AM
can pm me the ctc? thx

matty
05-08-2012, 09:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bro, can share location please? Thanks!

loony
05-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Hi Bros,

For regulars cheongsters (based on FRs attributes, not necessary points), you would definitely know that place if I let you know it's former name.

So now they have just rebranded themselves.....because it has been almost 2 yrs since I last visited there, maybe the gals I am no longer familiar with and they put in a bit more effort before they tarnish the name again,

They WERE FORMERLY known for gals who that usually CMI, a bit rude, always ask for $$ for each additional things or acts.

AND for those who keeps bitching about not enough points etc, pls just invest in 70cts to buy a local english newspaper. If you kum-gong to buy The Straits Times or Business Times, you don;t know how to count your money and sure kenna carrot-head chopped.

You post, you let me know, I up you if can see effort.