PDA

View Full Version : Taiwanese?

icyboy89
01-08-2012, 11:19 PM
hi all, yesterday went to this joint, was serve by a lady who claims herself taiwanese. as it was quite dark i cant see her face clearly, she told me she was only 22. i wonder how true it was. haha. her voice is totally sweet. back into main action. as usual opt for an hr msg. cost $60. add $10 for body scrup. so she came in. body scrup. follow by shower. den back into room. massage me. her massage was good. not too hard not too soft. just nice for me. after around 40 mins. flip me over and pop gq. was quoted $60 for hj. im ok with it. follow on. the way she play with my 2ic. total gfe feeling. she start to arouse u first. with her tongue sticking out of her little lips.making u go wild. very good at it. the rest is for u to go try it out yourself. overall leave happily.

Name: forget to ask
Service: 8/10 ( GFE feeling )
HJ: 8/10 ( Can Auto Roam )
Total damage: $70 + $60
RTM: YESSSS

Bro. sorry to say. i will only share with bros who up my points. previous all that i share i got no points up in return. Sorry Guys. :)

mask
02-08-2012, 12:16 AM
bro, i would like to hv the ctc...how do i up ur point?

oneheart
02-08-2012, 03:18 AM
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!

tengsiang
03-08-2012, 01:19 AM
U want to share pls share, please don't beg for points inexchange for your dont know how true contacts.

i had just zap u.

letsgo
03-08-2012, 02:59 AM
can share ctc pls bro? will up you if u share. Thanks.

alvi23
03-08-2012, 07:43 PM
can share ctc pls bro? will up you if u share. Thanks.

How to up others when u have zero power?

icyboy89
05-08-2012, 11:24 AM
U want to share pls share, please don't beg for points inexchange for your dont know how true contacts.

i had just zap u.

I find something nice I share. I ask for points is because most of the people here are all the same. No points no one will share with you. Whats the point of me carry on sharing when you just got zap for asking for points. It's easy for everyone to be selfish. But is it easy for people to be kind? It's not easy. As most just took it for granted. If you don't want up my points it's ok. I never beg u. I'm only asking whoever who like can up my points. If not it won't kill me too.

Robert68
05-08-2012, 01:07 PM
I find something nice I share. I ask for points is because most of the people here are all the same. No points no one will share with you. Whats the point of me carry on sharing when you just got zap for asking for points. It's easy for everyone to be selfish. But is it easy for people to be kind? It's not easy. As most just took it for granted. If you don't want up my points it's ok. I never beg u. I'm only asking whoever who like can up my points. If not it won't kill me too.

TS,

I believe when bro here after trying they think is good they will Up ur point. But scan pass record b4 u share.

superhuman
05-08-2012, 04:14 PM
I also started out with few points and at 1 time, kena zapped till 11 pts due me posting a fr's location too obviously.

We r all here to share n learn.

I'll up u pts as an encouragement but no need share ctc with me.

Rock on T's. Learn n move on... Usually if ur ctcs r real n gd, there r gd bros who will up u auto, dun need to ask for e pts. Sorry if I'm being direct or what. I stand corrected..

icyboy89
05-08-2012, 05:51 PM
thanks alot. i believe so i have never share the location too obvious. i also notice that no matter which fr i post and share. no bros actually fr back. be it good or bad.

superhuman
05-08-2012, 07:10 PM
thanks alot. i believe so i have never share the location too obvious. i also notice that no matter which fr i post and share. no bros actually fr back. be it good or bad.

No la, I was quoting my own eg. Not referring to u...

If u dun mind me sharing, it's coz u asked for pts then u share ctc. So some bros may see it as nt v gd.

No problem la, we all learn

GR888
05-08-2012, 10:50 PM
TS, I’ll upz you shortly as promised, but not say I want to say hor…you spent $130 yet you cannot see her face clearly, and didn’t give any descriptions or ratings for looks. Likewise, nothing said about her body. Are her boobies real or fake? What about her booby cup size since you said she allows autoroam? Got suck her neh neh? She allow fingering? If got, then say lah.

Such critical and crucial information missing how do you expect bros to upz you first? Always put yourself in the position of your target audience. Ask yourself… if you were them, what is it they want to know? Have you done enough to convince them to assign their points in your favour?

Also, given your low post count & points, and your rather patchy sharing record, it is also fair for bros to exercise caution before upping you. If you have been following the forum closely, you’d noticed that there have been a few scammers who post fake or copied FRs in their pathetic attempts to earn points recently.

But the key issue for you is really to put some effort into your opening FR…. Surely you can do better than your five-and-a-half liner right? Not suggesting that you to embellish your FRs with inflated ratings, but you need to provide information that is complete and comprehensive as much as possible.

Want to share, then do it properly… That’s what SAF teaches us isn’t it? Do it one time, do it well and then sit back, relax and reap the benefits. Don’t always complain that you share and then get nothing in return. There is a certain technique and method to it…. I won’t tell you exactly how because that would be spoon feeding already.

I suggest you go study threads started by bros shiokpleasure, giantbb and helloween, and see how they do their opening FRs. There are a lot of things you can learn just by switching on big head when surfing the forum.

astronaut
06-08-2012, 07:49 AM
Can tell me where this is? Thanks.

icyboy89
06-08-2012, 08:19 AM
TS, I’ll upz you shortly as promised, but not say I want to say hor…you spent $130 yet you cannot see her face clearly, and didn’t give any descriptions or ratings for looks. Likewise, nothing said about her body. Are her boobies real or fake? What about her booby cup size since you said she allows autoroam? Got suck her neh neh? She allow fingering? If got, then say lah.

Such critical and crucial information missing how do you expect bros to upz you first? Always put yourself in the position of your target audience. Ask yourself… if you were them, what is it they want to know? Have you done enough to convince them to assign their points in your favour?

Also, given your low post count & points, and your rather patchy sharing record, it is also fair for bros to exercise caution before upping you. If you have been following the forum closely, you’d noticed that there have been a few scammers who post fake or copied FRs in their pathetic attempts to earn points recently.

But the key issue for you is really to put some effort into your opening FR…. Surely you can do better than your five-and-a-half liner right? Not suggesting that you to embellish your FRs with inflated ratings, but you need to provide information that is complete and comprehensive as much as possible.

Want to share, then do it properly… That’s what SAF teaches us isn’t it? Do it one time, do it well and then sit back, relax and reap the benefits. Don’t always complain that you share and then get nothing in return. There is a certain technique and method to it…. I won’t tell you exactly how because that would be spoon feeding already.

I suggest you go study threads started by bros shiokpleasure, giantbb and helloween, and see how they do their opening FRs. There are a lot of things you can learn just by switching on big head when surfing the forum.

Thanks bro I will do better next time

Joell
06-08-2012, 10:45 AM
bro pls pm me info. thanks alot

lacct69
06-08-2012, 01:00 PM
bro, can share contact?

thestud82
15-08-2012, 12:50 AM
care to share the location bro? I am still new here and cant up your points. Sorry. I understand your frustration that you cant have any contacts cause of the low points. I am suffering from it too.