PDA

View Full Version : Linda's B2B Massage must pay extra for happy ending

Mikalimkiki
01-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Buyer take note, share my experience so you can make an informed choice.

Was in KL this week and looked on the internet to see a Linda advertising B2B massage outcall. Called her telephone at 016-2806622 and a Mr.Wong answered. Was told the B2B massage outcall by Linda a Balinese lady was RM$200 (or $220 something like that). I thought, "Wow, good deal, this is B2B massage outcall at your hotel at slightly higher than visiting a spa. So made arrangment and she came.

Looks 6/10, a woman in her early 20s but small boobs and pear shaped. As expected the photo on the website is not her or heavily photoshopped.

Massage was about 20 mins, not more than 30 mins, and just some simple presses here and there.

Then she stripped naked and I thought "Here it comes". She would use her body to rub you and allow you to rabba, rabba her for 5-10 mins. Then she asked me if I wanted to have sex. I said no but I wanted the happy ending. To my shock she said the RM$2XX price paid was only for massage and B2B but DOES NOT include happy ending. For happy ending handjob must pay RM$50 more, for BJ is $100 and for FJ is $200 more.

I felt shortchanged but small head thinking so I paid for HJ. Was mostly a tug and rub job. Not fun.

Will not call her back. I will get a better massage if I go next door to Genesis Spa and a happier ending for RM$200.

Perhaps I don't look like an Asian she tried to charge me more. Anyway, please be aware, Linda's B2B does not come with Happy Ending unless you pay her extra.

xrium
02-08-2012, 08:50 AM
Agreed. I Kena too..
On the phone mention full service...end up massage only. 200 for service + 30 transport.

whitestallions
07-05-2013, 10:29 PM
After reading yr forum, I decided to give it a shot & tried their service last week when I was in KL.. I was quoted RM240 for full B2B package. The same person Mr Wong answers the phone & was told by him that linda cannot answer the phone as most of the time she is attending to clients. I was told linda is the same girl at the photo at her blog.

I made a booking & indeed the same beautiful girl arrive. ( I think u saw the wrong photo, u should visit http://lindawati-massageservices.blogspot.com/?m=1 ). I paid RM240 as agreed & she started doing the massage naked from the very beginning with B2B and ending which include a HJ with no extra charges. She even offered me SX for an extra of RM100 only but since I have not much cash with me, I didnt took it.

By the way, she was beautiful with an attractive body figure. I find that her bust was considered big & busty for a girl age 21. I did ask her why is it some comments said she did not include happy ending. She told me that some stingy customers who ask for discount at RM200, she will not include HJ but for standard RM240, HJ is included. U must have ask for discount.. hehehe.
I did also ask why is it she charge RM200 for SX as in yr forum.. she replied she purposely quoted high price RM200 is bcos she does not want to have sx with certain customer.. The reason explained was some customer looks dirty or smelly or might have desease & she totally have no appetide in him.

Overall I am very satisfied with her service and price are very reasonable.. my only regret is I did not have the extra RM100 to have sx with her cos I find it very worth the price as I can see that she have a very clean & tight pussy. Maybe the next time I should have spare the extra cash..

1qa2ws3ed
24-05-2013, 12:22 AM
After reading yr forum, I decided to give it a shot & tried their service last week when I was in KL.. I was quoted RM240 for full B2B package. The same person Mr Wong answers the phone & was told by him that linda cannot answer the phone as most of the time she is attending to clients. I was told linda is the same girl at the photo at her blog.

I made a booking & indeed the same beautiful girl arrive. ( I think u saw the wrong photo, u should visit http://lindawati-massageservices.blogspot.com/?m=1 ). I paid RM240 as agreed & she started doing the massage naked from the very beginning with B2B and ending which include a HJ with no extra charges. She even offered me SX for an extra of RM100 only but since I have not much cash with me, I didnt took it.

By the way, she was beautiful with an attractive body figure. I find that her bust was considered big & busty for a girl age 21. I did ask her why is it some comments said she did not include happy ending. She told me that some stingy customers who ask for discount at RM200, she will not include HJ but for standard RM240, HJ is included. U must have ask for discount.. hehehe.
I did also ask why is it she charge RM200 for SX as in yr forum.. she replied she purposely quoted high price RM200 is bcos she does not want to have sx with certain customer.. The reason explained was some customer looks dirty or smelly or might have desease & she totally have no appetide in him.

Overall I am very satisfied with her service and price are very reasonable.. my only regret is I did not have the extra RM100 to have sx with her cos I find it very worth the price as I can see that she have a very clean & tight pussy. Maybe the next time I should have spare the extra cash..

brother,,can pm me the contact?? and who is the girl? malay??