PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a nice cucumber as a FB!

NymphoCucumber
01-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Hi fellow samsters

I am looking for a nice cucumber to satisfy my nymphomaniac tendencies. But my requirements are a abit perverted. My nice size is small, I don't like huge dicks nor thick ones. I like to stuff a love egg with his small dick into me when he is penetrating me. I love to go out with the love egg in me when I am outside. If I cannot stand it! my cucumber must be daring enough to do it with me outside.

I am not a young cucumber myself. A tall MILF in good shape but I have small breasts so not sagging, I am sporty and a single mum. Thus hopefully my cucumber is single and knows his place well. I don't mind a younger cucumber as long he is not dumb like raddish and provide some carrot relief by providing what I lack from time to time.

No other special preferences but low sperm count samster will have priority. Future raw availability after 3 months trial. I am on patch so shooting in me is allowed if you survive the 3 months of my grilling. Please note you need to go for medical examination with me monthly.

Interested cucumbers please email me at [email protected]. Photos will have priority!

cataramp
01-08-2012, 06:32 AM
why more and more Nick with cucumber har :confused:

chowchowkeith
01-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Hi fellow samsters

I am looking for a nice cucumber to satisfy my nymphomaniac tendencies. But my requirements are a abit perverted. My nice size is small, I don't like huge dicks nor thick ones. I like to stuff a love egg with his small dick into me when he is penetrating me. I love to go out with the love egg in me when I am outside. If I cannot stand it! my cucumber must be daring enough to do it with me outside.

I am not a young cucumber myself. A tall MILF in good shape but I have small breasts so not sagging, I am sporty and a single mum. Thus hopefully my cucumber is single and knows his place well. I don't mind a younger cucumber as long he is not dumb like raddish and provide some carrot relief by providing what I lack from time to time.

No other special preferences but low sperm count samster will have priority. Future raw availability after 3 months trial. I am on patch so shooting in me is allowed if you survive the 3 months of my grilling. Please note you need to go for medical examination with me monthly.

Interested cucumbers please email me at [email protected]. Photos will have priority!

dear TS... i like the way you phase it

Cuntworth
01-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi fellow samsters

U got pic to share??

AmeShin
01-08-2012, 07:53 AM
I rather our bros try this thread than the weird demanding top naked pic, so call bi but not bi mischief act....

At least this ts scores in creative means lol

Good luck to all bros. Haha even though both thread I also no apply lol

Kusanagi86
01-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Mmmmm, how a Dick is seen as a huge or small is very subjective..

acidicavex
01-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Signzz why only single cucumber??? Married old cucumber can apply?? I like your kinky idea of stuffing the egg into your hole when going out. I would love to control the remote and walk beside you. Or play with the remote hahaha..... Outsex is WONDERFUL do it where and when!!!

Just too bad married cucumber cannot apply.....

hornyman121
01-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Hi fellow samsters

Just wonder is a man or lady there ??
Post your photo if u don't mind ya

NymphoCucumber
01-08-2012, 10:13 AM
Signzz why only single cucumber??? Married old cucumber can apply?? I like your kinky idea of stuffing the egg into your hole when going out. I would love to control the remote and walk beside you. Or play with the remote hahaha..... Outsex is WONDERFUL do it where and when!!!

Just too bad married cucumber cannot apply.....

Sorry Acidcavex, my strict principle of not messing with other people's family cos mine was destroyed. ;)

why more and more Nick with cucumber har :confused:

Cool as a Cucumber, nymphomaniac like me! :p

U got pic to share??

Why not you send me yours first!

I rather our bros try this thread than the weird demanding top naked pic, so call bi but not bi mischief act....

At least this ts scores in creative means lol

Good luck to all bros. Haha even though both thread I also no apply lol

dear TS... i like the way you phase it

Thank you! Both of you are sweet. :p

Guys very sorry, lurching in the forum for so long, I don't know that being moderated have such inconveniences. Please email me only okay! I don't think I can clear my 10 limited PM space in time. Please also send in your applications with you nick and introduction. Remember my requirement okay! "SMALL"! Photos will have advantages!

acidicavex
01-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Er she put MILF and single mum ley

NymphoCucumber
01-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Just wonder is a man or lady there ??
Post your photo if u don't mind ya

Er she put MILF and single mum ley

My bad.... pardon my carelessness with the lack of details. I am in my late 30s, height is 1.64m and is about 45kg. A single mum with a kid. The rest I will share with those that catch my eye.

cataramp
01-08-2012, 06:24 PM
My bad.... pardon my carelessness with the lack of details. I am in my late 30s, height is 1.64m and is about 45kg. A single mum with a kid. The rest I will share with those that catch my eye.

wah 164 only 45kg.. must be very slim lea ;)

devilslayer
01-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Hi babe pls clear ur mailbox n u will have a PM soon

acidicavex
01-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Hi babe pls clear ur mailbox n u will have a PM soon

She said email Liao lo bro

acidicavex
01-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Sorry Acidcavex, my strict principle of not messing with other people's family cos mine was destroyed. ;)

Cool as a Cucumber, nymphomaniac like me! :p

Why not you send me yours first!

Thank you! Both of you are sweet. :p

Guys very sorry, lurching in the forum for so long, I don't know that being moderated have such inconveniences. Please email me only okay! I don't think I can clear my 10 limited PM space in time. Please also send in your applications with you nick and introduction. Remember my requirement okay! "SMALL"! Photos will have advantages!

Okie well at least I try :p haha

best_exp
01-08-2012, 08:12 PM
hehehe cucumber not so big ar?? how bout banana :D got chance boh:confused:

NymphoCucumber
01-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Dear all, I just cleared my pm. I am only allow to have 10 Pm for the moment, please email me. [email protected] muacks

ramon
01-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Sounds like vegetable recipe to me?

ghost78
02-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Interesting Request..all the best Gal!

goodu
02-08-2012, 12:40 AM
skeptical leh send my photo, later tio spam all over internet. why not meet up better? :p

ilovepussys
02-08-2012, 12:53 AM
i have send you my cv hope to hear from u soon:)

NymphoCucumber
02-08-2012, 04:38 AM
wah 164 only 45kg.. must be very slim lea

I swim alot :)

hehehe cucumber not so big ar?? how bout banana :D got chance boh

Depending on what small species is the banana. Dun like jumbos!

Sounds like vegetable recipe to me?

Haha, what vege recipe then?

Interesting Request..all the best Gal!

Thank you!

skeptical leh send my photo, later tio spam all over internet. why not meet up better?

Did you send my any email?

i have send you my cv hope to hear from u soon:)

I will check tomorrow. Thank you!

JiTaoBoPower
02-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi fellow samsters

good luck TS

waangam
02-08-2012, 11:20 AM
hi,

i already emailed you yesterday...

Badlover
02-08-2012, 12:04 PM
have already email you.
hope to hear from you soon. :D

hornyman121
02-08-2012, 12:31 PM

Hmmm
Tks for the detail ya ... At least this is wat all bro like to know ya ..
:)

yuiop1290
02-08-2012, 12:31 PM
not very good at writing emails but i sent it already, waiting for your reply:p

ghost78
02-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Pm u also...

devan69
02-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Hi there , i had read ur posting and im interested to be ur cucumber . I love to do anything tat is exciting and the main thing is i love women whom is mature and older then mi . Im 28 yrs of age 185 tall 75 kg average lookin chi guy . Bt im married , jus hope tat u can consider mi as the reason y am i writing tis text is becos im nt having a gd sex life wif her as she cant satisfied mi . I jus stop here and if u can consider mi kindly pm mi alright . And i believe u will nt regret koeing mi as im a fun loving guy good day sis :)

sleepy80
02-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Oh just nice, there is one cucumber available in this forum, din you see that?

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/8855572/img/8855572.jpg

SA23
02-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Hi fellow samsters

Married liao cannot hw abt divorce wor?:D

Stomp
02-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Queueing up...

kindaichiarts
02-08-2012, 09:05 PM
I just sent you an email yesterday! =)

FuckerCucumber
02-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Can a fellow cucumber apply?

NymphoCucumber
02-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Hi fellow samsters

Dear all, I just cleared my pm. I am only allow to have 10 Pm for the moment, please email me. [email protected] muacks

Sorry guys please include more description of yourself than just one line that you are interested. Furthermore I only want chinese dudes, sorry.

NymphoCucumber
02-08-2012, 11:52 PM
Oh just nice, there is one cucumber available in this forum, din you see that?

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/8855572/img/8855572.jpg

Foreskin so long = smelly dick. I don't like going down on it outside when its smelly.

Married liao cannot hw abt divorce wor?:D

Sure divorcees ain't the end of the world. Look at ME!

shiokpleasure
03-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Dear mama nympho,

I don't have a cucumber. Will a zucchini be fine for you? My skin is nicely peeled. Pls pm me.

clarky
03-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Hello sis! Email you 2days back, hope to hear from you soon! If you need to know I'm the 22years old chinese dude. :D

peterpan69bg
03-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Yah me chi single 50 can darling ??not married

LoudSpeaker
03-08-2012, 03:17 AM
Hi NymphoCucumber,

Sent you a mail to your email with subject "Reply to thread in SBF <Looking for a nice cucumber as a FB!>‏".

Do check on it.

Cheers!

Greatandawesome
03-08-2012, 06:37 AM
Hi babe i already email you sorry i forget to put that i'm chinese. Haha but my photo can tell that i'm chinese! :)

ilovepussys
03-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Still waiting for yr reply ah:)

als0n
03-08-2012, 11:46 AM
I send my email too.. Still waiting for reply ^.^

AmeShin
03-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Finally I also applied but like no reply yet lol

pendragon_sg
03-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Finally I also applied but like no reply yet lol

FR please :D

valkyrierune
03-08-2012, 01:54 PM
kinky lol .....

SA23
03-08-2012, 02:38 PM
Sure divorcees ain't the end of the world. Look at ME!

True...we still can have our fair share of fun, l'm nt yandao as some of the boys over here so likely to give it a miss. :D

Gd luck in ur search:)

noob82
03-08-2012, 06:00 PM
Sis, also emailed u. Awaiting your reply

dadevilz
03-08-2012, 06:27 PM
another cucumber just emailed ya =p

dark knight rises

Rasty86
03-08-2012, 07:19 PM
i a keen u can pm me.

Evansboiboi
03-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Wah piang, dunno i got chance anot boh.

Coolman69
03-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Wah piang, dunno i got chance anot boh.

Nvr try nvr know...Just do it.

reez69
04-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Well....I love to do it outdoors especially in my car. PM me if interested.

goodu
04-08-2012, 02:58 AM
Sorry guys please include more description of yourself than just one line that you are interested. Furthermore I only want chinese dudes, sorry.

like dat i die liao. i am not good with words, only good in bed... :o

luv-knn
04-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi dear, is this small cucumber (my avatar) good for you? haha, just pm you.... always love milf....

ZondaF
05-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Has email you, pls check your email thanks

dodoboy
05-08-2012, 04:04 AM
i pray for the day, when the guys are the one requesting for the ladies to send in resumes for a position to be a fuck buddy.

it would be such a wicked sight to watch. hehehe.

cataramp
05-08-2012, 09:39 AM
no update so far? :o

consultant
05-08-2012, 05:06 PM
hv never tried making love with love egg in partner. Wld like to experiment first time. Can pm me ur CTC?

ZondaF
05-08-2012, 05:19 PM
after 4 pages any bro got lucky?

JiTaoBoPower
05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
after 4 pages any bro got lucky?

i think the lucky bro must have a green dick whilst the rest of us can only be green with envy :D

cataramp
05-08-2012, 07:38 PM
i think the lucky bro must have a green dick whilst the rest of us can only be green with envy :D

well bro, don't lose heart.. your chance will come one day :p

NymphoCucumber
05-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Sorry guys, no updates recently cos I had being busy with work. Will be going out soon with another guy. This time I will get him to write something.

jana
05-08-2012, 11:43 PM
have not read mine:( hahahah

HOTROD23
06-08-2012, 01:54 AM
Hope to read the FR soon Sis:)

Gerardo85
06-08-2012, 08:21 AM
You must be one lucky lady with so much choices... Didn't work as well when I posted looking for a fb..

Jpg101
06-08-2012, 01:42 PM
hope to get ur attention..

hi, im sincere in knowing u..

28yrs old chinese male (ht 183, wt 60) lookin forward to know u better..

littlepok
06-08-2012, 01:59 PM
anyone who requested a meeting or bonking here must admit they small dick before they qualify. dilemma sia... good luck bros and sis.

dodoboy
06-08-2012, 06:33 PM
i shall go buy a baby cucumber and wear it as a strap on.

should be able to qualify.

sbf4life
06-08-2012, 06:45 PM
is this really for real?
TS.. i email you so many days liao still no sound no picture?

kannanboy
06-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Any race preference?

satisfytim
06-08-2012, 11:18 PM
wah, wait to see the field report on Cucumber hehe. Radish, old yellow cucumber or jepun cucumber lol..... :D

Morenonsense
07-08-2012, 01:28 AM
Hi fellow samsters

Hi there i got a nice size cucumber for you! I am 20 and still new to this. Lets have a chat? I will email you some pics. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

luckyboy38sg
07-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Salute to NymphoCucumber!

all the best!:D

lawking
07-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Eh TS how small is small....
length 5cm 10cm 15cm ?
Diameter 2cm 3cm 4cm ?

xuanzang
07-08-2012, 02:11 AM
hmm, why small one?

Kingseed
07-08-2012, 09:42 AM
hmm, why small one?

It's a kink of sorts. She wants to be able to stick an egg in her hole for long periods while getting upped by a short dick. Probably anything longer than 5-7cm wouldn't make the cut else the egg would be too deep in. And she wants the full ramping, not controlled oscillation by a bit only; the pleasure comes from the ramping just coming a bit short of the egg.

veri_lonely
07-08-2012, 10:50 AM
lol .. upzzz la

Sucko
07-08-2012, 02:06 PM
It's a kink of sorts. She wants to be able to stick an egg in her hole for long periods while getting upped by a short dick. Probably anything longer than 5-7cm wouldn't make the cut else the egg would be too deep in. And she wants the full ramping, not controlled oscillation by a bit only; the pleasure comes from the ramping just coming a bit short of the egg.

Never try to fuck an oscillating egg in a chee bai hole :D Antway, I fail big time if it's 5-7cm, mine is in the range but imperial :(

Gerardo85
09-08-2012, 09:56 AM
So u found your cucumber ?