PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a female friend with benefits

Haley
31-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Hello girls, I am looking for a female friend with/without benefits.

I'm a easy-going 20 year old male, 172cm and 60kg, good looking, fair and cute boyish type.
I'm lean-fit, non smoker, shaved and experienced both on bed and dating.

I'm hoping to find a girl between 17-29 years old, looks is important(must be pleasant looking and not fat).
I'm okay with attached/married but there must be no strings attached between us.
I'm also okay with any race except Indian.

I dun't mind paying for meals,transport home and sending you home.
I would be there if you need me and vice versa. I could also pose as your boyfriend.
We could start by being online friends and see how it goes from there. Even if it doesn't work out, we could still keep in contact and just be friends to chat whenever you are bored.
If you feel confident enough, pm me we can start from there,and I would pass you a pic of me as well. Hope we would get along.

MindFucked
01-08-2012, 12:15 PM
ARE you really 20 years old. LOL

Haley
01-08-2012, 10:56 PM
ARE you really 20 years old. LOL
Yeah I am :D

kingkong25
02-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Sure or not?

Since you are good looking, fair and cute boyish type, and you are looking for girls 17-29?!?! then you are probably at the wrong place... just so that you know...

17 year old girls must be really "developed" or motivated "for other reasons" to join this forum...and by the time they are 29, they would be looking for a mature man (20 is not mature in any case, wtf 9 years younger?!) prob someone with a thick wallet or a genuine companion...

and as for those in between, you decide....i suggest that you pop your head outta this electronic box and go out and make friends or have some guts, approach girls on the streets, you will be wayy waaayyy more lucky then sitting here praying for aladdin to appear....

oh in case i sound like a female, i must be a really hairy and black one, you can take the "just try no harm" attitude, i promise you minutes of senseless humour...hahaha

Haley
02-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Thanks for your advice! Was just trying my luck, not much response though. So far only 1.

guest68
02-08-2012, 05:21 PM
TS, good luck!

chrisabella
02-08-2012, 09:37 PM
recently there are more and more young boys looking for all sorts of nonsense in sbf. what happened to those days in our late teens and early 20s where we go head over heels over our loved ones? seriously at such young age you are looking for no strings attached & no commitment relationship? you are still so young; make use of your youth now to build your knowledge and experience. build your career and get $$$. women will naturally come to you, NSA. :)

Volkoff
02-08-2012, 10:23 PM
recently there are more and more young boys looking for all sorts of nonsense in sbf. what happened to those days in our late teens and early 20s where we go head over heels over our loved ones? seriously at such young age you are looking for no strings attached & no commitment relationship? you are still so young; make use of your youth now to build your knowledge and experience. build your career and get $$$. women will naturally come to you, NSA. :)

Lol. Who dafuq want those woman who come to you when you have lots of $$$. Obviously all are gold digger. By the time you have everything all you want is a sincere lover not gold diggers. Chances are still slim. Not speaking up for TS but that is just my opinion. Forever alone mean forever alone. It won't change with $$$. Blame god. He planned your life.

Haley
03-08-2012, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the advise bro, but I would just like to try my luck finding a companion here, someone who is interested in making friends. Notice the with/without? (:

chrisabella
03-08-2012, 08:57 AM
well, i wish you good luck then. :) and fyi, i'm a sis.

chrisabella
03-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Lol. Who dafuq want those woman who come to you when you have lots of $$$. Obviously all are gold digger. By the time you have everything all you want is a sincere lover not gold diggers. Chances are still slim. Not speaking up for TS but that is just my opinion. Forever alone mean forever alone. It won't change with $$$. Blame god. He planned your life.
bro volkoff, you'll be surprised with $$$, what kind of woman you will want. and who says money is the only factor that drives a woman to you? money can be a bridge to knowing more girls. if you havent visited FLs, you obviously haven't met hot chicks who are at your mercy with $$$$. then again, there are decent and nice woman out there who god had planned obstacles and roadblocks in your life to stop you from meeting the one. but that doesn't mean you won't meet, or will stay forever alone. there's always a choice; depending on how low you are willing to settle for.

Cuntworth
03-08-2012, 09:12 AM
bro volkoff, you'll be surprised with $$$, what kind of woman you will want. and who says money is the only factor that drives a woman to you? money can be a bridge to knowing more girls. if you havent visited FLs, you obviously haven't met hot chicks who are at your mercy with $$$$. then again, there are decent and nice woman out there who god had planned obstacles and roadblocks in your life to stop you from meeting the one. but that doesn't mean you won't meet, or will stay forever alone. there's always a choice; depending on how low you are willing to settle for.

Agreed wif u... :d

Haley
05-08-2012, 11:51 PM
My sentiments exactly.

valkyrierune
06-08-2012, 08:23 AM

nice one :)