PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a sugar dad

macygal
31-07-2012, 12:57 PM
I'll cut the chase and just be straight to the point. I'm a local chinese student, age 21, looking for someone to assist me financially. In return, I will accommodate any of your requests.

About myself:
-1.66m
-48kg, slim and leggy
-Fair
-A bit of pan-asian looks with big eyes
-Long hair
-Super tight (have not been with anyone else)
-English speaking, and am not one of those shallow girls, although might be an occasional bitch when things are getting unreasonable
-able to provide gfe, am a good listening ear

Criteria for SD:
- Clean
- Chinese
- Generous and kind-hearted

Interested parties, pls pm me!

Rgds,
Macy :)

see see only
31-07-2012, 05:17 PM
I'll cut the chase and just be straight to the point. I'm a local chinese student, age 21, looking for someone to assist me financially.

Since this look like an invitation to treat without a price tag ...

Let me kick start of with a bid ... since no photo or any facebook photo to assess the quality ....

I proposed $300 a month for a minium period of 3 months ... at least 3 meet ups of at least 4 hours, a week..... :D

* pls note:- "able to provide gfe, am a good listening ear" (not enough) needed to progress to the ultimate within the 1st week :p Validly of this bid is 7 days from 31st July 2012 Payment 30 days term :D

Apocalypse
31-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Since this look like an invitation to treat without a price tag ...

Let me kick start of with a bid ... since no photo or any facebook photo to assess the quality ....

I proposed $300 a month for a minium period of 3 months ... at least 3 meet ups of at least 4 hours, a week..... :D

* pls note:- "able to provide gfe, am a good listening ear" (not enough) needed to progress to the ultimate within the 1st week :p Validly of this bid is 7 days from 31st July 2012 Payment 30 days term :D
Bro, I like to bid too:

I am able to offer it as a project over a 6 months period, maximum budget $60,000.

Project period is from 1st August to 28th Feb 13.

1st payment of 5% will be 60 days after project commences.
Final Payment term will be 60 days after project complete.

Daddy reserve the right to terminate contract at any point of time, and any expenditure incurred in the project, shall be refunded to Daddy within 30 days.

Site visit and interviews are compulsory for this offer. :D

Daddy reserve the right to award this project to more than one party

see see only
31-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Bro, I like to bid too: I am able to offer it as a project over a 6 months period, maximum budget $60,000. Project period is from 1st August to 28th Feb 13. 1st payment of 5% will be 60 days after project commences. Final Payment term will be 60 days after project complete. Daddy reserve the right to terminate contract at any point of time, and any expenditure incurred in the project, shall be refunded to Daddy within 30 days. Site visit and interviews are compulsory for this offer. :D

Hey hey bro Apocalypse ....

I thought we are bros... :eek:

You no need out-bid me with such a big budget ba ... ??? I hang $300 .... you hang $10,000 ... ($60,000 divide by 6 months = $10,000 si bo :rolleyes:) Though you may decided not to pay at all when project complete .... but like this she sure consider you first one lah ..... "angry"

Yo yo bro .... haven't even see her face yet lei ...

Apocalypse
31-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Hey hey bro Apocalypse ....

I thought we are bros...

You no need out-bid me with such a big budget ba ... ??? I hang $300 .... you hang $10,000 ... ($60,000 divide by 6 months = $10,000 si bo :rolleyes:) Though you may decided not to pay at all when project complete .... but like this she sure consider you first one lah ..... "angry"

Yo yo bro .... haven't even see her face yet lei ...

Of cos we are bros

As Daddies, we must pay for the best pussies so that the pussies have no reason to cheat and find other dick. That is why we can afford to pay high. But our system is pussy proof as in the event the pussy strays, she won't get a single cent.

In order to enable pussies to be more productive, Daddies can split the contact into sections and offer to different pussies, and review them every 2 months. :D so 10k can get u 20 pussies (each pussy $300), but end up maybe only 1 get the 10k.

After I done the site interview, I will update the central database with the point system for this vendor. So save bro the trouble if she is no gd. If she is good, ishe can be seconded over, as part of the project at no extra cost to us:D

This is a very gd system to follow when recruiting SB based on merit and performance. :D

see see only
31-07-2012, 06:20 PM
As Daddies, we must pay for the best pussies so that the pussies have no reason to cheat and find other dick. That is why we can afford to pay high. But our system is pussy proof as in the event the pussy strays, she won't get a single cent. In other to enable pussies to be more productive, Daddies can split the contact into sections and offer to different pussies, and review them every 2 months.so 10k can get u 20 pussies, but end up maybe only 1 get the 10k. :D This is a very gd system to follow when recruiting SB based on merit and performance.

Yo yo ... true true ... you are really the man or should i say clever "daddies" :D

But think think like this hor ...... :rolleyes: .... you may kana 19 types of different scratches on you car lei ... :eek:

Apocalypse
31-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Yo yo ... true true ... you are really the man or should i say clever "daddies"

But think think like this hor ...... :rolleyes: .... you may kana 19 types of different scratches on you car lei ... :eek:

As long as we show people that our system is the best, and as long there is one pussy that succeed, and we itemize the reasons fully why the other pussies are disqualified, even if they scratch the car we still must do it. :D

As long as there continue to be clever daddies, our future is safe and secure. :D

simple2kee
31-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Criteria for SD:
- Clean
- Chinese

i do meet the criteria. ur pm is FULL. im interested. do pm me. :)

asdfghjkl
31-07-2012, 11:24 PM
whiter than white.. erm.. reminds me of the PAP boast.. :o

louyamchong
31-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Sincerely interested, waiting for your pm about yr allowance package.. Negotiable

Nuglut
31-07-2012, 11:58 PM
You might want to include an email dear as the mailbox for newbies can get clogged quite easily.

ilove6
01-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi macy,

I will be honest with you as well.
First of all, im not a sugar dad, as im only 21 years old as well. But however i belief i have the money to provide u with.
For me a month of around 1.5-2k is not a problem and i do know how to drive as well.
Please let me know if u are keen.
I look above average as well.

Do pm me as ur inbox is full. Thanks

see see only
01-08-2012, 04:45 AM
Bro, I like to bid too: I am able to offer it as a project over a 6 months period, maximum budget $60,000......

Yo bro Apocalypse,

I believe you must have out-bid everyone else .... with your above quote :eek:

No one is bidding now .... they decided to cut Q and go direct liao :(

veryhardick
01-08-2012, 05:12 AM
Hi Macy, I'm 30/chi/180/74, driving. I can send u to sch if time permits. My working hours are flexible and we can discuss on ur allowances. I'm english speaking too and will not embarrass u shld u be with me. Feel free to pm me ur ctc to chat further as ur pm is full. C u soon if possible. Cheers..

Lu1st5
01-08-2012, 06:52 AM
What is your financial you looking at

AmeShin
01-08-2012, 07:56 AM
Wow I am impressed by some of the guys market themselves with such details

Can use as a future guideline !!!
Keep it up.

zothique
01-08-2012, 08:05 AM
I'll cut the chase and just be straight to the point. I'm a local chinese student, age 21, looking for someone to assist me financially. In return, I will accommodate any of your requests.

About myself:
-1.66m
-48kg, slim and leggy
-Fair
-Long hair
-English speaking, and am not one of those shallow girls, although might be an occasional bitch when things are getting unreasonable

Criteria for SD:
- Clean
- Chinese

Rgds,

Unfortunately box is full. Must be alot of suiters.

Hello Macygal,

I am matured and good looking. I work out 5 days a week at Fitness First and have bods enough to grasp on . Photo available for your purview.

I work as a regional head and travel much time. Would love to bring you along my trips.

I look forward to your response- PM me if you interested. ........just trying my luck here..

westendgirl
01-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Do u give tuition? $300 2x a week. Must Love kids.

Comewatmay
01-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Hi,

Saw your post on SBF looking for SD.

Interested to apply.

I'm Kelvin, 26 Male, Chinese, 1.79m and 84kg.

Driving, have my own place, working as a manager.

Willing to offer something between 3.5K to 5K.

Hope to hear from you! If we can meet up first to see if we comfortable with each other.

Kelvin

Cntl_Alt_Del
01-08-2012, 10:16 AM

I like this. :) So creative and I was laughing the moment I see this. GL Macy!

CAD

Sucko
01-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Dear, are you referring to your front or your back ? :rolleyes:

alan_singapore
02-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Hi

I am interested. I am local singaporean chinese and single. Can u PM me ur email add n we discuss in detail?

See u

macygal
02-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Hi all! Thanks for the incoming pms.
My alternative email is [email protected]

Seems like the cheeky statement on tightness is rather widely discussed in this thread; I'm referring to both front and back.

I would not be sending any pictures to anyone due to my own safety reasons and will only do meetups if the other party is sincere.
:)

PS: am not looking for a sex maniac or whatsoever but a normal Chinese guy with a yearning for a clandestine affair..

AmeShin
02-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Hi all! Thanks for the incoming pms.
My alternative email is [email protected]

Seems like the cheeky statement on tightness is rather widely discussed in this thread; I'm referring to both front and back.

And u just magnified the cheekyness 10-100 times lol

see see only
03-08-2012, 02:45 PM
...... I'm referring to both front and back.

Oops .. . . Sis macygal,

So sorry ... almost forgotten about your thread .... finally found you at page 2 .... :o

Promised to bump up both thread ....

So ... :rolleyes: Sis macygal ...

R u at any point still offerring a little bit bit of your consideration over my bid ????

I am very sincere also ..... you can counter offer ..... also ;)

BigInStone
03-08-2012, 10:19 PM
1K a month,meet up for 4 hours at any one time,max up to 3 times a week,must respond as and when i want or call no matter the time or day(even if u see red).

fringe benefits include unlimited access to my small condo at northvale(i travel often on biz trip) and driving my toyota(i only drive my toyota to markets,to work i drive my audi) and if i like what u have,i may jus sweeten it with showers of gifts and vacations.

what i wan:non smoking toy girls.period.

my rules are simple:do not bring men back to my crib.you wanna fuck behind my back,do it far far away.i do not appreciate the skin of another man on my silk bed.

my best offer.and since no picture to show your goods,i can only say if you look anything like the $50 street walkers/skanks on the streets,my offer will become invalid immediately.

payment terms are COD.

ew69
03-08-2012, 11:19 PM
1K a month,meet up for 4 hours at any one time,max up to 3 times a week,must respond as and when i want or call no matter the time or day(even if u see red).

fringe benefits include unlimited access to my small condo at northvale(i travel often on biz trip) and driving my toyota(i only drive my toyota to markets,to work i drive my audi) and if i like what u have,i may jus sweeten it with showers of gifts and vacations.

what i wan:non smoking toy girls.period.

my rules are simple:do not bring men back to my crib.you wanna fuck behind my back,do it far far away.i do not appreciate the skin of another man on my silk bed.

my best offer.and since no picture to show your goods,i can only say if you look anything like the $50 street walkers/skanks on the streets,my offer will become invalid immediately.

payment terms are COD.

:eek: Wah Piang. Bro BigInStone gives $, car, condo + Gift + vacation. The bar is so high. The next person will need to throw in Credit Card+ country club liao.:D

BigInStone
04-08-2012, 01:06 AM
jus realise someone jus zap 5 points from me.

since i cannot directly send him a pm,i might as well leave him a message here.

if u wan to zap someone,have the balls to leave behind a proper message.dun give me ??? and think u did something great...if ur asshole is big enough,aim at making my points to -9999999 .i wan to see how long it takes for a 5 pointer(which coincidentally is the max length of ur dick)the likes of u to reach the target i set for you.

oh and a friendly reminder,do leave a message and let me know how creative u can be when u are trying to defend the last bit of manhood u have.

BigInStone
04-08-2012, 01:12 AM
:eek: Wah Piang. Bro BigInStone gives $, car, condo + Gift + vacation. The bar is so high. The next person will need to throw in Credit Card+ country club liao.:D

no lah bro.this is for a toy girl.not tat ex if she got the looks.but jus to make a point,imagine mok xiao ling and i offer her 1k,now thats wat i call ex.

besides,keeping a mistress is waaaay more expensive.lol

yangguo
09-08-2012, 10:01 AM
Hey Macy,

I'm 29yr old local chinese standing at 1.98m / 90kg. I could offer u at your desired amount if you're of my expectation. I care more of looks than figure.

*For those bros who intend to zap me for the truth above.. felt free but be prepare to be zap back :D and what i'm saying is nothing but the truth. Don't be jealous i'm born with golden spoon ;)

Wow.. Not only you are born with a golden spoon, I reckon you are also born with a supermodel height.

I am very jealous indeed.. ;)

Sucko
09-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Hey Macy,

I'm 29yr old local chinese standing at 1.98m / 90kg. I could offer u at your desired amount if you're of my expectation. I care more of looks than figure.

Could send & fetch u frm school daily or anywhere u wanna go in my 2 seater sport car (go figure it out yrself or pm me if u wanna knw so badly) as my family owned couples of business, my working time is very flexible. You may want to move into our good class bungalow in town or the penthouse unit at river valley with only just you & me.

But that's if everything turn out well & we're comfortable with each other after meeting. PM me if u intend to take this further :)

*For those bros who intend to zap me for the truth above.. felt free but be prepare to be zap back :D and what i'm saying is nothing but the truth. Don't be jealous i'm born with golden spoon ;)

Hi Mr. H, I am very confused of ur golden spoon or coconut spoon le, I saw u in another thread saying u fell for a Fl but u got no $ & u drive a lousy car :confused:

Kaozz
09-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Hi Mr. H, I am very confused of ur golden spoon or coconut spoon le, I saw u in another thread saying u fell for a Fl but u got no $ & u drive a lousy car :confused:
lol.... tio CSI-ed :X

LoudSpeaker
09-08-2012, 05:00 PM

Epic failblog

yangguo
09-08-2012, 10:14 PM

Bro TS, you just striked Toto izzit? :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
09-08-2012, 10:33 PM
why so confusing.. so many satki guys here.. :o

yangguo
09-08-2012, 10:44 PM
why so confusing.. so many satki guys here.. :o

Sorry sis for causing the confusion.. :o

Actually I am refering to Mr_H (not TS) on his earlier posting.

yangguo
12-08-2012, 11:54 AM
lol that was how many years ago? a person cannot grow rich over time?
if the person does not improve then the person might as well go die ;)

Hmm... i agree with you on this point that one person will grow wiser and richer over time.

But you mentioned in your earlier posting that you are born with a golden spoon, right?

So which category do you belong to? :confused:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
12-08-2012, 12:17 PM
lol that was how many years ago? a person cannot grow rich over time? if the person does not improve then the person might as well go die

Any person can be rich overnight. It's nothing new or uncommon :D

Could send & fetch u frm school daily or anywhere u wanna go in my 2 seater sport car (go figure it out yrself or pm me if u wanna knw so badly) as my family owned couples of business, my working time is very flexible. You may want to move into our good class bungalow in town or the penthouse unit at river valley with only just you & me.

Above are far fetched fairy tales to bluff xiao meimeis la :D
As a flexi-time sales agent, honesty is very important. Used car salesman or Property agents abused or misused of their clients properties are committing a serious breach of ETHICAL and PROFESSIONAL codes of conduct ;)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4572614&postcount=21

But i am no money guy lol so i dunno why she will like me.. if u say a few hundred still ok more than that i sure dun have so i dun really think she is out to cheat me.. maybe i am wrong

*For those bros who intend to zap me for the truth above.. felt free but be prepare to be zap back and what i'm saying is nothing but the truth. Don't be jealous i'm born with golden spoon

I very scare of zaps, please don't zap me with your power 3. Okay, okay, I believe you are golden spoof :D

wanabeinlove
12-08-2012, 04:48 PM
how are you doing?

im interested..
Im 23
chinese
new into fb
average looking

hope to get to know you!
Can email me at [email protected]
Hear from you soon!!

Loves!
Ben

flowbow
12-08-2012, 04:57 PM
how are you doing?

im interested..
Im 23
chinese
new into fb
average looking

hope to get to know you!
Can email me at [email protected]
Hear from you soon!!

Loves!
Ben

Bro Ben, if I read correctly, she's looking for a sugar dad... Not an FB :p I would be really amused if you can afford a sugar baby at 23 :o you must be born with a golden spoon if that's the case ;)

pussyslime1
12-08-2012, 08:43 PM
So FB or SD?

tan1688
12-08-2012, 09:25 PM

payment terms are COD.

sorry ahr bro Biginstone, your 1K i think is a bit too low lah,
even maids cost more than that, some more your requirement
is must respond 24hrs on call :confused:

indonesian maids salary 450 + levy 265 + meals, expenses 300
(10bucks per day) already $1015 liao .. u hire maid also cost
more than that.

northvale condo choa chu kang so ulu place, take cab how
much already, unless you expect take mrt ? though i can't
afford 1K lah hehe just my thoughts now everything in sg
is expensive.

massis122
12-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Hi Macy , Chinese here!
Send me your expectation of allowance and how often are you able to meet
to my email [email protected]

alan_singapore
12-08-2012, 10:31 PM

About myself:
-1.66m
-48kg, slim and leggy
-Fair
-Long hair

Criteria for SD:
- Clean
- Chinese

Rgds,

Hi macy

I am interested. Can u PM me?

sextronics
13-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Any person can be rich overnight. It's nothing new or uncommon :D

Above are far fetched fairy tales to bluff xiao meimeis la :D
As a flexi-time sales agent, honesty is very important. Used car salesman or Property agents abused or misused of their clients properties are committing a serious breach of ETHICAL and PROFESSIONAL codes of conduct

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4572614&postcount=21

I very scare of zaps, please don't zap me with your power 3. Okay, okay, I believe you are golden spoof

very well said bro ichigo. i beri de scare too although i am 007 :D

ConorHighlander
13-08-2012, 03:40 PM
lady you have pm

Siriusam
28-02-2013, 03:19 PM
I also born with golden spoon. Everyday I use to eat my cereal.

truelover
28-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Any one know if the sugarbabe taken or still looking. If not, mind if I join in line:)

online12793
10-03-2013, 12:22 PM
If you were to post some pics you get a better respond.

subidowa
06-07-2013, 10:28 AM
U all should see her in real life.... personally i find her not bad... Quite good in fact...
However, all things good come with a price...

She might be just looking for some multi millionaries or billionaries. In addition young and handsome is taken into her consideration besides money. I'm just trying to help push her price further since she didn't seriously put her price tag here to save time for pple asking.

Those hinting at 3k/month can dun bother msg...

Lucifersangel
06-07-2013, 11:56 PM
She say tight pussy never been with anyone else before ley! Meaning Virgin sia! Offer of cuz need HIGH HIGH la!