PDA

View Full Version : New hotel regulation?

DT23
30-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Today I went to middle rd h81 with a fl, they said need two IC, gal passport was not acceptable for two hrs transit! Is this new regulation or what?
Any bros encounter this?

kenta
30-07-2012, 08:17 PM
nope not new, started many months back.

asdfghjkl
30-07-2012, 08:43 PM
started more than a few months.. a few years maybe? :o

DT23
30-07-2012, 09:27 PM
:confused:
Is it? Only H81?
Pls enlighten me....
PM me which hotel can use passport check-in.
Thanks in advance.

owl888
30-07-2012, 09:49 PM
I thought one IC and one passport still can? Juz that the passport cannot be used at the same hotel on the same day more than once?

asdfghjkl
30-07-2012, 10:38 PM
anyway this ruling is only for those hotels known for transit.. u dun see it being practiced in Regent.. :o

power88
30-07-2012, 10:50 PM
anyway this ruling is only for those hotels known for transit.. u dun see it being practiced in Regent.. :o

LOL...Shanga Ri-La also:D

If now cannot use passport and IC..den jialat lor...thoses FL all gonna find rooms soon..:rolleyes:

netjumper
30-07-2012, 10:57 PM
yah ... agree with bro asfghjkl ... go to a classy hotel, only 1 IC required or 1 passport :-) Hyatt, Shang, Hilton, Park, Mandarine, Marriott, Studio M, Ritz Carlton, Raffles, Swissotel, MBS ... the list goes on! :D

shiokpleasure
30-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Just curios.

If there is a place where it's empty and nobody, but need to bring yr own mat or mattress. Would u guys go to such a place?

asdfghjkl
30-07-2012, 11:24 PM
If there is a place where it's empty and nobody, but need to bring yr own mat or mattress

one double mattress is quite heavy to move around.. :o

HassanalBolkiah
31-07-2012, 01:17 AM
If there is a place where it's empty and nobody, but need to bring yr own mat or mattress.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

dcyrusb
31-07-2012, 03:11 AM
one double mattress is quite heavy to move around.. :o

Really epic answer. Made me laugh till tummy ache.

threetreasure
31-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Today I went to middle rd h81 with a fl, they said need two IC, gal passport was not acceptable for two hrs transit! Is this new regulation or what?
Any bros encounter this?

i hv been to H81 a few number of times le.. the practice now is they will wan to see both IC, ur IC and the girl IC. Then they will register the room under only one IC. Think so far if the girl is local then should not hv problem. if not local then i dun know le.. bcos so far i only bring my "gf" (who is local) to hotel... think they just wan to chk whether the girl u bring is local or not.. so far this practice is the same for a few H81 (which is kovan h81, changi h81, middle h81) i went before..

as for frangance.. hv been there (the one at kovan) twice and their practice is they will register the room with both ICs (u n the girl), then print out something like a record n ask both of u sign the form. But now I dun know got change or not.

hope tis help for ur info...

conquest9
31-07-2012, 09:47 AM
I think more than a year liao... used to go with a regular FL of mine but we have no prob cos she is PR liao heh....

DT23
31-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Sorry I don't got the answer.
I know they need to register with 2 IC to check in for transit.
What I saying is my girl using passport to register, they don't allow!
So I'm asking bros to enlighten me is it all H81 need only ICs, girl using passport can not check in? How about using student pass or working permit?
Btw, yesterday I detour to frangance hotel no problem.

littlepok
31-07-2012, 10:10 AM
few months back i use my ic and FB work permit, can book still. last time use IC and student pass also can go through at H81. now i not sure. very long no action liao

sulphur
31-07-2012, 12:59 PM
To be honest, I always feel that after the two IC thing, it is always better to go for bigger hotels. Safer.

Imagine got raid and even not get caught as you are not with FL but with FB and face accidentally on newspaper, its a big thing.

Although bigger hotels are more expensive, it gives you a lot more leeway when things happen, e.g. if you get seen in lobby, you can use a few different excuses. But in H81, no horse run....

Safety can be proactively bought, but once it is not practised, you can never use money to buy back again.

grouchycabi
31-07-2012, 01:33 PM
To be honest, I always feel that after the two IC thing, it is always better to go for bigger hotels. Safer.

Imagine got raid and even not get caught as you are not with FL but with FB and face accidentally on newspaper, its a big thing.

Although bigger hotels are more expensive, it gives you a lot more leeway when things happen, e.g. if you get seen in lobby, you can use a few different excuses. But in H81, no horse run....

Safety can be proactively bought, but once it is not practised, you can never use money to buy back again.

What bigger hotels are you suggesting?

asdfghjkl
31-07-2012, 02:06 PM

unless one is arrested.. the camera would not be allowed to be brought up the hotel.. :o

Abbreviation
31-07-2012, 02:19 PM
i first time heard of reject passport, must see IC. usually just book with my IC, and her passport will do.

it is a known fact your passport is more important that your IC when u are oversea. if the gal is oversea in SG, of cos passport will do.

anyway, why your gal got no IC? never bring out?

sulphur
31-07-2012, 03:45 PM
What bigger hotels are you suggesting?

I usually save up for a long time for those middle hotels like Grand park or something like that. Recently aiming Santa something. Havent try yet but I feel safer overall though its more expensive than transits.

sulphur
31-07-2012, 03:46 PM
unless one is arrested.. the camera would not be allowed to be brought up the hotel.. :o

Oh I didnt know about that. Thanks for clarifying.

But on the other hand, the issue about friends seeing you at H81 might be bigger also depending on whether you are married and who spots you. Lesser excuses to use. haha

tansy
31-07-2012, 04:15 PM
The last time I was a h81 was few months ago. Need 2 ic but only need 1 ic book the hotel. I remembered there was this document that need to be signed too.

monktwh
31-07-2012, 04:58 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Safer? Applies to the married only. We singles who cares? If spotted, these friends or relatives will be happy for us. At least we are still active. Unless you are those media or business big shots, then movements can and will be followed. Satefy is for the deed, not the place.
Anyway, only IMO!

sequence79
31-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Just curios.

If there is a place where it's empty and nobody, but need to bring yr own mat or mattress. Would u guys go to such a place?

actually all I need is a place to f***. even behind a van? perhaps some entrepreneurs want to start a portable transit hotel? :)

jacky43
31-07-2012, 08:48 PM
We were informed that H81 Boss is one of this country 40 richest man, probably the management took pains to clean up its name. And by the way, he did it after more than 10 yrs.

End of days, all hotels took in hookers, no bones about it. Allow me to write on the business aspect. Many short time hotels mantain costs, H81 gone up which shock many people for yrs. An example.

A customer hook up a VN hooker at Joo Chiat, the price was agreed on $50 for 1/2 hour session. He checked with H81 and, was told no short time allowed. But 1/2 day of $80 with full day $120, estimated only do check on its website for i am giving eg only.

If he book the 1/2 day, total including girl's fee would come up to $130 which is expensive for a budget bonk. I believe Howard Shaw would agreed with me on this matter. This discourage 99% of cheongsters from checking in.

Their management does homework, only thing i am not sure. Then what are their business directions? How they could hit profits by operating small, not forgetting operating in this country RLDs.

WhatTheFish
31-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Is there any source to read up the regulations given to transit hotels? Or this regulations are self imposed by the establishments itself WHATtheFISH man???

Lu1st5
31-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Yup have start since early this way

jacky43
31-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Almost left out, H81 must continue to payback to charity, consider it is a SIN to make money out of hookers.

If i am not mistaken, they had donate a big sum of money during one of the president charity show in TV. This is the least they could do.

tomcat007
01-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Almost left out, H81 must continue to payback to charity, consider it is a SIN to make money out of hookers.

If i am not mistaken, they had donate a big sum of money during one of the president charity show in TV. This is the least they could do.

Yup, karma is a bitch when she shows up.

On a related note, I was in H81 couple of weeks back alone. Just want to take a nap. I was told to sign a slip of paper that no one will visit me while I'm there. I used the one at Lor 9 or 11 though.

asdfghjkl
01-08-2012, 01:47 AM
I think the real reason why they have to donate is their taxes would **** :o

DT23
01-08-2012, 01:45 PM
i first time heard of reject passport, must see IC. usually just book with my IC, and her passport will do.

anyway, why your gal got no IC? never bring out?

Social visit pass that's why no IC !

WhatTheFish
01-08-2012, 01:52 PM

Do you know the owner of H81 is one of the top 10 richest man in singapore!

DYBJ
01-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Go those exclusive hotels, like tat 1 IC can liao plus won't get raid.
Go those 9x9 type will need two ics plus can kenna raid.
Wat u pay is wat u get bro

MitMit
01-08-2012, 05:05 PM
once i book H81 with my partner still in the car. the recept said must see her cos the camera at the count need to capture her face! :eek:

nine6nine6
01-08-2012, 08:34 PM
I heard from my friend, beach road there -
near the steamboat shop only need 1 IC..:)
Never try before maybe someone can check:)

unsung80
03-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Can H81 have more than 2 person for a 2hr transit? Anyone try before?

jimbotron
03-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Can H81 have more than 2 person for a 2hr transit? Anyone try before?

may differ from branch to branch and possibly factoring the time of day when you're trying, but generally not allowed, and it's not a new policy actually

i was with 2 gals i picked up from zirca and we were trying to get a room at the stretch of hotels along balestier rd
thinking cos it was transit thus not allowed i tried to book for overnight but we got the same answer, same with the next 2 hotels we tried (2 h81 n 1 fragrance)
they didnt even budge when i told them im just gonna eat with the gals and leave after (we were carrying some tabao supper)
the last one we tried, (not h81 or frag but a better one from another chain, just cost slightly more) they didnt ask even though all 3 of us were at the reception n we had no trouble checking in
needless to say the 3 of us stayed till noon the next day and we walked openly through the lobby but no one gave a damn esp since the staff from the previous night's shift were already gone

would not advise trying to sneak in either, esp h81/fragrance, here's why

this was actually the first time i tried to bring more than 1 gal in n it was some yrs back at this fragrance in some ulu area in the west, we were flatly refused saying their policies do not allow more than 2 in a room
initially i was wondering if the gals looked young, they were both from poly and yes they were both legit since it wasnt a fl transaction
they were prepared to show their ic anyway though i cant rmb if that was necessary then
so we tried with just me and one of the gals with the other waiting at the back stairs ready to sneak in once we get the room
i was surprised to get a call from the reception saying they saw on the corridor cam that another gal had entered the room
they threatened, yes threatened, that if we (not just the 3rd gal but all 3 of us) do not leave, they'd call the police
so naturally me being younger then and not really knowing what rights we have, we buggered off
but we felt our privacy was violated, that they had been observing all along us going to the room --- their biz with the customer should have ended at the counter
n though we knew we had done nothing wrong, it would have been shitty for the police to be called in, if they want to find trouble, they will find it no matter how miniscue
needless to say there was no refund even though we had only scarcely warmed the edge of the bed...the only 'damage' we did to the room was me peeing n not flushing

i also encountered the passport issue quite long ago as well, end last yr in fact, so again not a recent development

a fling from hk i kept in touch with was in town, i was bringing her out sightseeing around arab street
she was here with 3 other galfriends so it wasnt convenient to go back to her room so we ended up checking out a few h81 around that area
i actually tried explaining that she wasnt a fl, foolishly thinking that'd help
not much use that was, the 2 staff werent friendly to begin with
moreover of the way my fling looked, she was like a xmas tree decorated with chanel, that image somehow corresponds with how a fl might look? (i could be wrong, im not really a fl goer)
ended up going to one of the posh places in orchard. expensive but she was worth it

moral of the story - if u wanna try anything out of the norm, best to go a more upscale location
there are in fact quite a few favs around the various quay areas that are lush but isnt that expensive
not promoting those hotels, just speaking my mind as i feel that h81/frag behaves as though they know they have the local customer base wrapped up, so in the event of any situation that occurs, it will be their own asses they care, not us the customers
even the slightly more expensive hotel was way more discreet, gave more leeway and the staff were much friendlier n polite
n even if they discover anything wrong, the police will almost never be called in as they would rather discreetly ask you to leave
ive heard more than once of junkies holding ice parties in m*s, n if they r fine, u will certainly be as well

qwertyup
03-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Fragrance hotel @ telok blangah even ask for occupation!
I wanted to laugh when I heard that!

Nice share though, bro Jimbotron

power88
03-08-2012, 02:29 PM

:eek: LOL...really huh? bro qwertyup..
Damn funny those hotel policy, then i think i should aso give them funny answer.:D

I will tell the staff my occupation is 'The breadwinner'
And my gal will be 'The Housewife'...
Hope they accept it..:D

jimbotron
03-08-2012, 08:02 PM

thx, n yes fragrance has a bad habit of doing that
bros pls know your rights and tell them what biz is it of theirs n not blurblur fill in anything they tell u to

besafe
03-08-2012, 08:20 PM
:eek: LOL...really huh? bro qwertyup..
Damn funny those hotel policy, then i think i should aso give them funny answer.:D

I will tell the staff my occupation is 'The breadwinner'
And my gal will be 'The Housewife'...
Hope they accept it..:D

Write chiongster as occupation lah.

N2bird
03-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Same here too at kovan 81. Cnn got to ask her com back dam...

callmebad
03-08-2012, 09:34 PM
looks like we may have to do it in the car or pitch a tent at the beach to do it under the moon and the stars:(

sigh ! the right to fuck and to be fucked is part of our human rights, but sad to say this right is steadily been eroded:mad:

Azmodan
03-08-2012, 11:19 PM
casual sex is just casual sex, give the hotel staffs wht they want, some id, be it driving licence, passport, ic, etc. no pt spending big for casual sex

js005
03-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Yup, karma is a bitch when she shows up.

On a related note, I was in H81 couple of weeks back alone. Just want to take a nap. I was told to sign a slip of paper that no one will visit me while I'm there. I used the one at Lor 9 or 11 though.

i think its some new govt regulation to counter the recent underage saga

js005
03-08-2012, 11:32 PM
once i book H81 with my partner still in the car. the recept said must see her cos the camera at the count need to capture her face! :eek:

wa biang eh means our face also all kenna captured sui sui,
really cant run away loh

ginsenghead
04-08-2012, 02:45 PM
With all the recent news about having paid sex with girls under 18, i wonder when the hotel reception check the girls' passport whether they will also check and record down the girls' age.

Has anyone encountered when girl under 18, they are kind enough to inform u or worse still sabotage u....:mad:

littlepok
04-08-2012, 03:09 PM
meaning no passport means no sex? times are hard nowadays...

tomcat007
04-08-2012, 08:35 PM
meaning no passport means no sex? times are hard nowadays...

The hotels are looking out for you lah.. Just imagine the WL let the hotel check but don't let you check..

Sway sway if the girl underage and you kena, can say the hotel also verify the age liao lor.

rugalsc
04-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Need 2 ics ever since the underage sex scandal which occured in 2010 and 2011.

dily
05-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Thursday I tried going to H81 Tiong Bharu (Osaka), and we were not taken in.
I'm on a EP and my gal was local. They said both parties have to be Citizen/PR. If i want i can goto chinatown. Gal wasnt keen on it, ended up getting a full day room at the more upscale hotel in the area at $180.. wallet very sad :(

N2bird
06-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Same here too at kovan 81. Cnn got to ask her com back dam...

dOiOb
06-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Woah so strict nowadays.

qwertyup
06-08-2012, 10:06 PM
You can write, CEO of Fragrance Group. haha...let the staff blur....

PhariseesYeast
06-08-2012, 10:15 PM
If you are brave enough to go hotel with some girl or guy, be prepare for consequence. Else just don't go.

Bellars
07-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Sorry I don't got the answer.
I know they need to register with 2 IC to check in for transit.
What I saying is my girl using passport to register, they don't allow!
So I'm asking bros to enlighten me is it all H81 need only ICs, girl using passport can not check in? How about using student pass or working permit?
Btw, yesterday I detour to frangance hotel no problem.

What about those tourist who book to stay in H81?

hgfb05
07-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Need help bros. I've been going to 81 and qetting quite bored w the place. Anyone knows of any other reasonable hotels that has 2-3 hrs booking available? I'm not referring to those really low class budget kind.

hgfb05
07-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Bro, from my experience, some rooms r $30 while some r $40. But then again, it may be the staff ownself 'tao jiak" n pocket the difference. No receipt no nothing when u paid.

BS KTV
07-08-2012, 10:56 PM
I think Hotel 81 and other Geylang hotels are very unsafe nowadays.

I would prefer to check into a full-fledge hotel and pay the overnight rates and of course I offered my WL a overnight rates too :D

catwoman
08-08-2012, 07:23 PM
I think Hotel 81 and other Geylang hotels are very unsafe nowadays.

I would prefer to check into a full-fledge hotel and pay the overnight rates and of course I offered my WL a overnight rates too :D

Not everyone is able to do that. Money no enough. :)

rahaz86
20-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Any updates on the budget hotels fellow samsters?

I have a FB who is foreigner and want to take her today.. Any suggestions bros?

PenguinChaser
20-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Not sure abt that bro. All i know is that i have been goin to hotel 81 bencoolen for donkey years for transit but nvr paid 40 bucks before, even when they gave me a family room. yes, a family room, that have 1 big bed and another small bed and its interior is big. lol.

perhaps the hotel staff pocket money. haha. times are hard i guess.

Next time, ask for a printed receipt. Just say you need it for claim. Then you can see whether you will be asked for $40 again.

If you don't ask, all you need to do is just sign a small slip of paper and they collect your money and issue you the room. Most likely is the hotel staff picketing the extra. All these checking with your FB's ic and hence need $10 is just bull shit.

Bellars
21-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Any updates on the budget hotels fellow samsters?

I have a FB who is foreigner and want to take her today.. Any suggestions bros?

If you cannot find a hotel that accept both of you.... can pass me your FB.... I'll take her to my spare condo :D

PenguinChaser
21-08-2012, 04:56 AM
If you cannot find a hotel that accept both of you.... can pass me your FB.... I'll take her to my spare condo :D

Bladdar

You like that suggest, goot meh???

DT23
19-10-2012, 11:30 AM
sorry to bring this up again.
yesterday i went to kovan 81 & was told by the receptionist that performance artist pass can not book 2 hrs trasnsit but whole day can!!
knn, i just bring the same gal to this same 81 two week ago!
ccb, i will band 81 from now.

baniceguy
19-10-2012, 12:13 PM
sometimes not sure whether the staff of the hotel sibei on or its just the regulations..

went to hotel 81 bencoolen yesterday with my FB..
transit for 2 hrs. the funny thing is i paid 40 bucks for 2hrs, instead of the normal 30 bucks for 2hrs. and more funnier is that, just the day before yesterday, i checked in at the same hotel, at almost the same time, with the same FB and yet i only paid the normal 30 bucks.

after asking the front office, was informed that becoz i checked in using my FB id, hence the extra 10bucks. but the comical thing was that, its not the 1st time my FB checked in using her id!! lol

not trying to kick up a fuss abt a mere 10bucks, but just trying to inform bros here that perhaps the staff of the hotel maybe "upselling" the hotel. as informed by my FB as she herself is in the hotel industry, as she saw her superior 'upselling' the hotel rates while she was working.. lol

Hi Bro, I had an exactly same encounter with yours last Sunday, but mine is Hotel 81 Bugis.

I went to the Hotel with my GF and the staff who served me asked me to pay $40 instead of $30 for a 2-hour room.
Just few minutes before that, when I still at the receptionist, I saw another staff asked another guy to pay $30 for the same 2-hour room!

I realy pissed off and confronted that with the staff who served me, but the staff just keep insisted the the 2-hour room is $40...:mad:

sleepygal
19-10-2012, 12:14 PM
sometimes not sure whether the staff of the hotel sibei on or its just the regulations..

went to hotel 81 bencoolen yesterday with my FB..
transit for 2 hrs. the funny thing is i paid 40 bucks for 2hrs, instead of the normal 30 bucks for 2hrs. and more funnier is that, just the day before yesterday, i checked in at the same hotel, at almost the same time, with the same FB and yet i only paid the normal 30 bucks.

after asking the front office, was informed that becoz i checked in using my FB id, hence the extra 10bucks. but the comical thing was that, its not the 1st time my FB checked in using her id!! lol

not trying to kick up a fuss abt a mere 10bucks, but just trying to inform bros here that perhaps the staff of the hotel maybe "upselling" the hotel. as informed by my FB as she herself is in the hotel industry, as she saw her superior 'upselling' the hotel rates while she was working.. lol

The rate is not 50?!!! *puzzled*. :((((

freeneasy168
19-10-2012, 01:13 PM
confirm passport cannot check-in? I'm going tmr with my FB see how it goes.

iFuck
19-10-2012, 02:07 PM
40-50 for 2 hrs transit is way too EX..
was only 20 all this while..
must boycot H81

Yesterday H81 near Lavender food court still $30 for 2 hrs.
As bro PenguinChaser suggested as for receipt if they charge more.

glster
19-10-2012, 03:59 PM
other location 81 is ok with passport except for 81 in joojiat area

Bigthorn
19-10-2012, 04:16 PM
I was at Hotel 81 - COSY last week and they didn't accept passport for 2 hours transit but they are ok if book whole day.

Bellars
19-10-2012, 06:32 PM
I realy pissed off and confronted that with the staff who served me, but the staff just keep insisted the the 2-hour room is $40...:mad:

I would insist for receipt stating date, time & room no. Sometimes they want to con me by leaving the room no. blank or scribbling a more expensive room.

singerfish
19-10-2012, 09:07 PM
Yesterday in GL saw a guy bring two gals to the hotel, one of the girl look like 16/17. end up cannot check in, so that syt should be under 18.

BornJovial
20-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Yesterday in GL saw a guy bring two gals to the hotel, one of the girl look like 16/17. end up cannot check in, so that syt should be under 18.

Why is it the hotels here dun allow guests under 18?
If I am traveling with my teenage daughter here does that mean she cannot stay in hotels? Damn stupid policy. :mad:

handcell
20-10-2012, 11:35 AM
If I am traveling with my teenage daughter here does that mean she cannot stay in hotels? Damn stupid policy. :mad:

sld be ok if both your daughter and u have the same address in both ur ID..

songsonglah
20-10-2012, 02:13 PM
confirm passport cannot check-in? I'm going tmr with my FB see how it goes.

So, how is it? You bonk your FB already?

songsonglah
20-10-2012, 02:14 PM

In Singapore context, below 18 is considered a minor. Also, it's a fuck hotel. Under 18 is illegal to sell body.

ranger0201
20-10-2012, 06:54 PM

That's a weird policy ... I work in a hotel and as long as the parent is with them there isn't going to be a problem

Escorts555
20-10-2012, 10:25 PM

actually this is very good for FL cheongsters coz the hotel helps to screen out underage FLs.

nightqueen
21-10-2012, 10:08 AM
need some help here. am sporean and bf foreigner (without passport and wp for time being, passport handed to company waiting for green card), any hotels around town area that allows transit and one ic check-in? new to this, please pm me if know of any. thanks in advance !

Ice Fire
21-10-2012, 06:51 PM
actually this is very good for FL cheongsters coz the hotel helps to screen out underage FLs.

We should always screen the girls ourselves first. If got problem I would not proceed and probably her a small rejection fee.

SGFT
22-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Was reading all your posts and I think, for myself, maybe will stay away from H81 altogether. Though I don't really have any problems checking in as my FB got NRIC, but think the room does make a difference.

Nowadays, also a bit scared when the FL looks young, especially since passport also can fake, like the 16 yr old indo maid who tried the baby... better stick with my regular FBs... haha....

TheDrifter
22-10-2012, 02:25 AM
need some help here. am sporean and bf foreigner (without passport and wp for time being, passport handed to company waiting for green card), any hotels around town area that allows transit and one ic check-in? new to this, please pm me if know of any. thanks in advance !

Should be no problem being a Singaporean lady checking in using your pink NRIC as long as you are of legal age. The hotels are more wary of the foreign ladies and these restrictions were put in place to screen them.

DT23
12-01-2013, 02:39 PM
Any kind bros can advise me which H81 can allow 2hrs transit with student pass? Very embarrassing if the reception told me I can't check in 2 hrs with student! Or pls PM me if got Ant good recommendation hotel with two hrs transit. Thanks in advance.

freeneasy168
14-01-2013, 08:53 AM
no harm just calling the hotel to confirm, i know passport is no problem can check in

hitler
14-01-2013, 11:42 AM
I think this practice already spread itself to non-transit hotels. I recently stayed in Regis hotel and they asked for 2 IC.

DayView2013
15-01-2013, 03:32 PM
How about service apartment ?

CSIteam5
15-01-2013, 04:49 PM
How about service apartment ?

Svc Apt no short time min 1week correct?

lorraina
16-01-2013, 12:11 PM
There are some hotels that allow one ic to check in. :) But must play cheat lo..

Istrike4D
16-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Hi Bro

Can PM me some of these hotels? Thanks.