PDA

View Full Version : new here and need someone to help me kill my long weekends

Rainerunner
30-07-2012, 05:06 AM
hello all,

i am really really new here as you all can see it's my first or second post. so cut to the chase. i am new here, i am looking for friends, companion or whatever you are or call it, no video games/ movies or anything that eat particularly long time. i am looking for a quickie or some chit chat or msn.

tea and lunch would be nice.

as for brief intro, i am Male, 20 years of age, around 165cm or so.

i am looking for a down to earth person, sociable, smart and considerate.
any gender are welcomed but preferably female.

Cuddles
30-07-2012, 10:11 AM
So quick lunch or tea then leave separate ways?

kingkong25
30-07-2012, 11:48 AM
i dont think so, cuddles, i think he meant "a quick lunch or tea" as in lets hurry and get rid of the formalities and let the action begin with the after-that activities!

but to be fair, are you bi? you mentioned ...

i am looking for a quickie... then...any gender are welcomed but preferably female

oops, dont blame me for trying to read between the lines, for i am certainly reading across lines...

Rainerunner
30-07-2012, 01:30 PM
more or less.

Rainerunner
30-07-2012, 01:58 PM
okay, lets straighten this out haha, i am straight, quickie is meant for girls and females only not trannies or any male turn female or female turn female kinda thing. sorry for the miscommunication. i am NOT bi.

thanks for the heads up and thought my grammar is bad enough. haha.

Rainerunner
30-07-2012, 02:09 PM
not sure if the post manage to get to you guys before more misunderstanding occurs.

Greendevil
30-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Hi bro, since you are so free and looking for lunch/tea, I have one good offer for you:

Here goes:
I buy you a plate of chicken rice(lunch) and one packet of Teh(tea) and you help to clean , polish , wax and vacuum my car. If you sill have spare time, you can also do my laundry, mop my floor, do the dishes and throw the rubbish.

My offer is a WIN WIN offer, u got yr lunch and tea, I have my stuff done. Hope you can take into serious consideration.