just some personal pics to share:

karl_ahmoi
29-07-2012, 03:48 AM
some more:

Master007
29-07-2012, 04:17 AM
U have zoomed in way too much. Yucks!!
Pls zoom out.

Bad start, hope u do better after viewing the other pics.

sammyboyfor
29-07-2012, 08:18 AM
just some personal pics to share:

Your images are all too small to register with the database.

undertable
01-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Although small but its still a nice set =) cheers!

karl_ahmoi
02-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Hmmm....

since i dont have the edit function enabled by admin for this thread, can admin please delete this thread as the pics are either considered too small to be accepted, or are disliked by some of the posters.

i do not have suffficient forum privilages to see my own pics that i have uploaded to this post so im not even sure now which particular ones are the problem. I also cant even edit my own thread/post.

nor can i view any other members posting attachements so i have no idea what suitable pics look like as a comparison.

what is the minimum/maximum size in kb/mb per pic? what about image dimensions? some pics are almost 3mb each in original form and 2560x1920 pixels, i only have very basic software and cannot fine tune the sizing etc, its all done automatically. so it seems my pics will either be too big in their original format or too small once edited? also its not easy to edit out identifying markings etc as i have no software like photoshop etc as my computer cannot support that kind of software.

PM any suggestions??? ....apart from: 'upgrade computer/get new DSLR camera/ get better looking wife/gf/lover/model and learn to take proper professional grade studio quality photos of her.......

I will try to repost a new thread with acceptable pics in the future..... sigh , back to the drawing board!

sammyboyfor
02-08-2012, 11:42 AM
son.

what is the minimum/maximum size in kb/mb per pic? what about image dimensions? some pics are almost 3mb each in original form and 2560x1920 pixels, i only have very basic software and cannot fine tune the sizing etc, its all done automatically.

The minimum size is specified under the "membership requirements" link

http://www.sammyboy.com/legacyoff/originalpixrules.html

You don't need sophisticated software to edit. Just use whatever came with your camera. ;)

sammyboyfor
02-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Here is a sample of what you sent me. Only 200kb at 1600x1200

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/bannergraphics/P2180093.jpg

Just change pixel size to 1600x1200 for all your images and adjust the jpg slider till you get a file size of about 200kb to 250kb. If there is no slider in your software, set jpg quality to "medium".

Once you upload your images, your access will auto configure.