PDA

View Full Version : Not Worth @ massage shop level 3.....

wows
28-07-2012, 01:19 AM
Not Worth @ massage shop level 3 in ParkLane Shopping Centre. I missed seeing name of massage shop but it was nearest escalator.

This PRC lady (I think so) made it faster 30min instead of one hour. I felt cheated after paying $50 for massage and $50 HJ. Wasted my money yet her massage was poor. I took this as my lesson.

sta1100
28-07-2012, 04:14 AM
What do expect from a PRC, want fast fast so $$$ also
Come in fast fast

Quraisy
28-07-2012, 04:28 AM
You must be enchanted by her looks or figure...

MrRecce
28-07-2012, 06:02 AM
Bro, that place has seen better days. Now all that is left are all the piano players who don't care about how you feel.

Suggest you go recce for new areas.

28-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Bro,

You're not alone. I too have very bad experiences. One such case was my visit to one of the MP at the old Katong Mall. Can't remember the name of the MP but it was located at the highest level. Also, if I remember correctly, the masseur who serviced me was a Singaporean. But then, her service was one of the worst I had ever tried. First, she gave me the "I owe her one million dollars" kind of look. Also, her massage sucks big time and her HJ, which was the only service she provided, was also very mechanical, which didn't help much in relieving the pent-up stress. What's worse, before anything, she told me time was up and she couldn't continue unless I paid her for overtime. :mad: