PDA

View Full Version : SYT Local HJ @ ***** Center

plokm975
27-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Read a bit abt recent posts abt the place before going there ard lunch time and most comments are quite negative saying the place got nothing much... anyway, walked ard since I am there...

Started my tour with 2nd flr, actually, a lot of PRCs there, at least 3-4, when i walked by, they will call you, saying "massage" or "shuai ge', but mostly milfy or auntie-ish...

so, continued to 3rd flr, then, saw these young gal wearing shorts and tank top, called me, then i thought, not bad, so walked in and asked how much, quoted 20 for 1/2 hr, so registered and was led to a cubicle...

entered the cubicle, and saw a mattress on the floor, i thought, wow, can do a lot of things,.. haha, the gal told me to change to undies and walked out...

after a while, she came in wearing a pink polo, she say is uniform... new rule... i tot, ok, ... then she started massage...

massage was quite ok, no real tickling to arouse, chit chatted a bit, and she say she's local... although i tot she sounds taiwanese, overall quite cute with long hair and short fringe, then abt to end, she ask, you want special, i nodded and she say can only touch top, no licking nipples, no touching bottom, i was like ok, since syt, why not... quite funny is that when she say these, it was quite loud and i think outside can hear, then i told her shhh... :) ... after i agree, she shouted out her boss name as if to tell them to keep a lookout... hj was quite std... played with her boobs using hands... she licked my nipples and i told her, since u licked mine can i lick urs, then she shy shy a bit, but i didnt persist... she had small boobs, but overall nice experience... paid up and left...

pm me if u r interested... only bros with 40pts and above will be entertained... upz me if u like the place...

noMoney4Sex
27-07-2012, 08:26 PM
bro , can pm me the location and damages ? 1st camper here :)

plokm975
27-07-2012, 08:31 PM
damage is std market rate... msg cost stated in earlier post...

plokm975
27-07-2012, 10:10 PM
pm sent to 3 qualifying bros, check ur inbox... :)

Alkano
27-07-2012, 10:17 PM
Sound good...:D

MU_Forever
27-07-2012, 10:18 PM
hi bro, please share the massage by syt. Thanks.

saintrows0079
27-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Read a bit abt recent posts abt the place before going there ard lunch time and most comments are quite negative saying the place got nothing much... anyway, walked ard since I am there...

Started my tour with 2nd flr, actually, a lot of PRCs there, at least 3-4, when i walked by, they will call you, saying "massage" or "shuai ge', but mostly milfy or auntie-ish...

so, continued to 3rd flr, then, saw these young gal wearing shorts and tank top, called me, then i thought, not bad, so walked in and asked how much, quoted 20 for 1/2 hr, so registered and was led to a cubicle...

entered the cubicle, and saw a mattress on the floor, i thought, wow, can do a lot of things,.. haha, the gal told me to change to undies and walked out...

after a while, she came in wearing a pink polo, she say is uniform... new rule... i tot, ok, ... then she started massage...

massage was quite ok, no real tickling to arouse, chit chatted a bit, and she say she's local... although i tot she sounds taiwanese, overall quite cute with long hair and short fringe, then abt to end, she ask, you want special, i nodded and she say can only touch top, no licking nipples, no touching bottom, i was like ok, since syt, why not... quite funny is that when she say these, it was quite loud and i think outside can hear, then i told her shhh... :) ... after i agree, she shouted out her boss name as if to tell them to keep a lookout... hj was quite std... played with her boobs using hands... she licked my nipples and i told her, since u licked mine can i lick urs, then she shy shy a bit, but i didnt persist... she had small boobs, but overall nice experience... paid up and left...

pm me if u r interested... only bros with 40pts and above will be entertained... upz me if u like the place...

bro. can shar me the place? thanks so much

plokm975
27-07-2012, 11:47 PM
fyi, i don't check the forum for pm request, if u want the contact, pm me... provided ur points are > 40...

Me Siam Bu
27-07-2012, 11:51 PM
share share leh :"p

GR888
28-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Great sharing bro plokm975 :)... Just upz you my one very humble point!

cybersexdrive
28-07-2012, 01:05 PM
hi bro can i have ctc pls

plokm975
29-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Great sharing bro plokm975 :)... Just upz you my one very humble point!

Tks bro, pm me if u need the contact, pm sent to quite a no of bros, pls be discreet, enjoy, :)

GR888
29-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Tks bro, pm me if u need the contact, pm sent to quite a no of bros, pls be discreet, enjoy, :)

You're welcome bruddah!...No worries... you go ahead and enjoy! I need to clear my ever lengthening fark list... with any luck, I should be able to achieve that before Christmas! :o

adzeman
29-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Please share this with me. Thanks.

MU_Forever
29-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Thanks bro plokm975 for sharing the contact for the syt, I have upped u with my humble 3 points.

Joell
29-07-2012, 01:11 AM
bro can share location? thanks

plokm975
29-07-2012, 10:29 PM
Thanks bro plokm975 for sharing the contact for the syt, I have upped u with my humble 3 points.

No prob, care and share, once again anotjer round of pm sent, pls provide fr too,tks

plokm975
03-08-2012, 02:56 PM
All in all, pm sent to abt 10-15 bros, hope to see some fr soon

beetlebum
03-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Bro, can share ctc pls? Tks

noMoney4Sex
03-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Bro , if you don't mind can share contact ?

plokm975
07-08-2012, 08:05 PM
another round of pm sent, prob 4-5, hope to see fr soon...

plokm975
09-08-2012, 10:06 PM
another round of pms sent to qualifying bros, pls remember to up me i u like the place, post ur frs too...

plokm975
12-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Pms sent out, check ur inbox

gahchris
12-08-2012, 10:10 PM
can share contact?

Dominic82
12-08-2012, 11:44 PM
bro can share?

jayho
12-08-2012, 11:53 PM
bro can share?