PDA

View Full Version : Divorce Help Needed

luvudipdip
27-07-2012, 09:28 AM
Guys , Long story short ..i am going for a divorce .
The cheapest i found was $990 but i was thinking
i am going to need lots of cash for my future .
so a friend of mine suggest i file myself ....
but i need some advice on the forms so apperciate if anyone here would help me out . i can pm u guys..

thanks and god bless

Greendevil
27-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Handsome, this will only work if the other party is willing to sign on the paper without any fight. If there are any disagreements/dispute, you have to attend court and mediation session to resolve this which you may not able to handle. Again no head no tail so that all I can say

dymotl
27-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Read the sticky for more info.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40761

Johnston
29-07-2012, 10:18 AM
at no time should a amateur be supposed to succeed at any task that takes years to train up for.....

Yes : divorce can be cheap only if your soon-to be ex-wifey say I Dont..... :D

Sirrus
30-07-2012, 02:07 AM
i think google is better place to find what u need..

Nicole78
30-07-2012, 02:45 AM
you can go legal aids to find for help if you are earning low...

catwoman
30-07-2012, 02:53 AM
you can go legal aids to find for help if you are earning low...

Please dun sabo him lah...... legal aid divorce lawyers are from AWARE so getting assistance from them is like asking TS to help screw himself with the Womans Charter. :mad:

BabyBabu
30-07-2012, 07:19 AM
Another sad case ending in divorce, today women are not as tolerant as before :(

cygnet
30-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Who doesn't need lotsa money for his future. Don't save pennies for this. Haven't you heard of the saying: "Let the cobbler sticks to his last"?

catwoman
30-07-2012, 09:00 AM
Who doesn't need lotsa money for his future. Don't save pennies for this. Haven't you heard of the saying: "Let the cobbler sticks to his last"?

Very chim leh..... I have never heard this saying...... can explain to this boh tak chek kitty? :)

SeeNoEvil
30-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Agree with the bros here. Never attempt what is meant for the professionals unless you have lots of time to burn. Also if your going EX is going to contest for kids and assets, it not so simple and cheap anymore.

analog
31-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Guys , Long story short ..i am going for a divorce .
The cheapest i found was $990 but i was thinking
i am going to need lots of cash for my future .
so a friend of mine suggest i file myself ....
but i need some advice on the forms so apperciate if anyone here would help me out . i can pm u guys..

thanks and god bless

Bro, do you have kids?
If so, get a lawyer.

if not, you and your soon to be X and sit down and discuss like adults on how to split stuff.

then you're done.

Cheers,
Jim

matthew44
31-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Can go back together a not? Not all the best...

xiaoquan
31-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Even TS want to patch back. His wife maybe also don't want Leh...

Divorce get half the asset and monthly still got money take, why not? And she can go find a new bf as well.

tansy
31-07-2012, 01:41 AM
I'm a female but I have to agree that being a guy in sg sucks because of the woman's charter. I think nowadays women can easily take care of themselves, there's no need for the asset splitting. (Or maybe I'm the only female that think of it this way? Who doesn't want extra cash in their pocket?)

And TS, I agree with the bros here. Don't bother to save that money. Money can be earned again.

Beretta
31-07-2012, 02:34 AM
I'm a female but I have to agree that being a guy in sg sucks because of the woman's charter. I think nowadays women can easily take care of themselves, there's no need for the asset splitting. (Or maybe I'm the only female that think of it this way? Who doesn't want extra cash in their pocket?)

And TS, I agree with the bros here. Don't bother to save that money. Money can be earned again.

Yes it is very scary. That is why I prefer to kiokuay than to get into a relationship. Although I am young now and getting girlfriends are not a problem but I worry about the future so my mind is made up not to get attached. Unless the situation changes and they scrapped the womans charter then I may consider getting hitched.

vernal
31-07-2012, 05:51 AM
Very chim leh..... I have never heard this saying...... can explain to this boh tak chek kitty? :)

You look at the cobbler at work and his job appear to be easy. So you decide to repair your own expensive shoes but in the processs ruin it.

vernal
31-07-2012, 05:52 AM

You look at the cobbler at work and his job appear to be easy. So you decide to repair your own expensive shoes but in the processs ruin it.

vernal
31-07-2012, 06:09 AM

muscleboi
31-07-2012, 06:54 AM

true. who doesn't want extra cash in their pocket. i will say women's charter is one of the contributing factors which leads to divorce. if the wife doesn't love her husband as much as before, divorce with women's charter can actually act as an incentive for her to leave her husband to search for her new love. sad but kinda true. commitment-free and richer too. who doesn't want that?

Botakhead
31-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Why get married in the first place? So you can get divorced? Marriage needs to be contributed with affection, dedication, concentration, selflessness, etc......

You need 2 hands to clap to produce the piak sound, just like having sex too, both must push and pull in unison, to enjoy each other during the intimate session. Just because 1 side made mistake or both have strayed.....means the end of the married game? Try to make up to each other and cum to terms, both are thinking adults ler. Work sum thing up to benefit both parties, why waste money and resources to go through the long and arduous road towards divorce?

Not only now but future, you'll need to work very hard, extra hard......to meet your daily needs. Splitting will cause the house to be sold, bank account to be halved at least, any assets, including furniture, cars, stocks, bonds, etc.....to be divided. Making life more miserable.

IMHO, divorce is not a good choice, just cum up and face the reality that though the marriage is no more sweet and loving, the 2 parties can still contribute in name as husband and wife, just that the individual lifestyle will be different. :)

Take heart.

cygnet
31-07-2012, 10:54 AM

Exactly. Another one is "penny wise and pound foolish"