PDA

View Full Version : Please answer..

Lido84
25-07-2012, 03:37 PM
How to know a girl is really a virgin? Or just pretending..

hanky_panky
25-07-2012, 05:13 PM
If she's still a virgin, her puss will still wrap in a plastic bag. You got to open it before you can enter her. Or you can also use that wrapper as condom, then no need to use other supermarkets' plastic bag (for those who are a frequent visitors of this section should know the joke). :D

whiplash
25-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Oooooh can you tell us how she pretend? What did she say? korkor pain pain dont push in so deep? :p

Botakhead
25-07-2012, 06:05 PM
More info required then can find the answer. How and when you think or she thinks that she is pretending to be a virgin? Or is she really a virgin with you? Please fill us up maybe with pics will be better to investigate your doubts.:confused:

Benong1975
25-07-2012, 06:08 PM
If she's still a virgin, her puss will still wrap in a plastic bag. You got to open it before you can enter her. Or you can also use that wrapper as condom, then no need to use other supermarkets' plastic bag (for those who are a frequent visitors of this section should know the joke). :D

Nice joke of the day:D

staplerman
25-07-2012, 07:32 PM
That's a tricky question. My current girl broke her hymen during a session of badminton. She could remember it clearly cause it wasn't her menses, but blood came. But she wasn't an avid masturbator or self-explorer, so she never put anything inside before. Until I hanky panky with her, and my finger, and a long, sleek dildo went in. She felt a little pain with those toys and my fingers.

But when I officially took her V with my rod, she was scratching my back, sexy but painful luh. That was when I knew she had given it to me. But again, she can be bluffing, acting, she could have had many dicks outside, but the both of us were making love, not checking our compatibility with our virginity.

I've got a reader, who never had sex, but put all kinds of thingy into her, dildos, toys, vibrators. She didn't have such a big reaction when a real dick came. So yeah. I think the guy didn't know she was still a virgin. Hmm.. Trust lo. If she say she is, then she is.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-07-2012, 08:16 PM

When her tee shirt says that : I AM STILL A VIRGIN but this is an old shirt :D:p

Moooo
25-07-2012, 09:22 PM
A virgin gal will fumble in bed. Squirm, wiggle and squeal and even scream in pain upon entry.

Lexus118
25-07-2012, 09:26 PM
This one me know!
Virgin Girls can Drink Oleng Juice from her CB instead of her Mouth..

Ice Fire
25-07-2012, 09:50 PM

You can ask the girl yourself.

Kazaf
25-07-2012, 10:01 PM
In the 1st place, are u a virgin urself?
This question is no longer important.
If u are really serious with her.
Who cares right? ;)
If u are out there just to have fun?
u dont even care also.

2012 already bro.

Virgin girls only in primary sch :D

asdfghjkl
25-07-2012, 10:14 PM
maybe u can hire a few virgins and WLs and ask the latter to pretend to be a virgin.. so you can differentiate between the two? :o

owl888
25-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Interview her ex-bf, parents, bros and sisters, uncles and aunties :D

Deesiaokia
25-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Bring her let gynae check b4 u Piak Piak her lah..

deludedgal
26-07-2012, 12:33 AM
u ownself virgin meh? -.- DUH

vernal
26-07-2012, 05:19 AM
You have to trust her. I told my OC that I was a virgin when I met her. She doubted me but she has nothing to refute that. Since my declaration is uncontroverted it is therefore the truth.