PDA

View Full Version : any kind of girl

rastafarian0304
24-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Looking for any kind of girl that wants to be pleasured

Moooo
25-07-2012, 09:11 AM
You sure any kind of girl? you will regret saying this.

hcg_explorer
25-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Looking for any kind of girl that wants to be pleasured

another desperado...

flowbow
25-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Hi TS, I am a 42 y/o female, 153cm, 95kg, got a bit of a moustache and very hairy both up north and down south... I shower on average 2 times a week... But I am very horny and wish to be pleasured by you... PM me please :D waiting patiently for your PM... Muacks :p

Lexus118
25-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Hi TS, I am a 42 y/o female, 153cm, 95kg, got a bit of a moustache and very hairy both up north and down south... I shower on average 2 times a week... But I am very horny and wish to be pleasured by you... PM me please :D waiting patiently for your PM... Muacks :p

I Want I Want

Cuntworth
25-07-2012, 01:13 PM

Lai!!!! Limpeh ai!! Lol

flowbow
25-07-2012, 01:30 PM
I Want I Want

Lai!!!! Limpeh ai!! Lol

All cheat my feelings :( all say want me but nobody PM me :(

SA23
25-07-2012, 01:32 PM

i want i want anyway i dun want to pm u. I msg u can liao:D

flowbow
25-07-2012, 02:01 PM
i want i want anyway i dun want to pm u. I msg u can liao:D

Hahahahaha. All of you all something wrong one... This kind also like :confused: really like rubbish bin leh :p

Geiko
25-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Hahahahaha. All of you all something wrong one... This kind also like :confused: really like rubbish bin leh :p

I am sure you are not that bad. LOL

SA23
25-07-2012, 02:37 PM

U nv hear of the saying麻雀虽小五脏俱全:D muack u....

flowbow
25-07-2012, 03:00 PM
I am sure you are not that bad. LOL

You can never be too sure my dear! ;)

U nv hear of the saying麻雀虽小五脏俱全:D muack u....

Can translate to english? My chinese not so good :(

imax88
25-07-2012, 03:45 PM
You can never be too sure my dear! ;)

Can translate to english? My chinese not so good :(

dear flowbow
it means dont look down on the little mynah. although small, it has the tool and equipment to do the job. something to that effect :D

Latexman
25-07-2012, 04:54 PM

sounds like my type of girl that i am keen in... wait a minute.. PM full liao!! wah 256 other bros also interested :D:D j/k j/k

flowbow
25-07-2012, 05:03 PM
dear flowbow
it means dont look down on the little mynah. although small, it has the tool and equipment to do the job. something to that effect :D

Thanks for the translation, so honoured bro SA23 thinks so highly of me... Hahaha.

sounds like my type of girl that i am keen in... wait a minute.. PM full liao!! wah 256 other bros also interested :D:D j/k j/k

All cheat my feelings one! All say interested but my PM inbox still 0! :(

SA23
25-07-2012, 06:11 PM

Hohoho....she's mine dun cut q hor. hahaha:D

SA23
25-07-2012, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the translation, so honoured bro SA23 thinks so highly of me... Hahaha.

Of course i do my dear flowbro sis

Latexman
25-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Hohoho....she's mine dun cut q hor. hahaha:D

:eek:
me siam one corner :o

flowbow
26-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Hohoho....she's mine dun cut q hor. hahaha

:eek: how come I didn't know I belonged to someone. HAHAHA.

:eek:
me siam one corner :o

Sorry buddy, I'm not a big fan of BDSM :(

SA23
26-07-2012, 11:33 AM

We belong to the same group of mj kaki's mah.:D

battleship
26-07-2012, 07:34 PM

Eh flow, dun hi jack ppl thread liao. U are drawing in more desporado den gals la...

Lolx eh u all wan flowbow ah, asked me first, she under me de hoh, I must approved den can. Right flowbow? Lolx

craze_4ling
26-07-2012, 07:46 PM

hahaha hairy up north, like... chest hair? SEXY... :P

flowbow
26-07-2012, 07:56 PM

True...

Eh flow, dun hi jack ppl thread liao. U are drawing in more desporado den gals la...

Lolx eh u all wan flowbow ah, asked me first, she under me de hoh, I must approved den can. Right flowbow? Lolx

I aim to be SBF's resident troll leh :p

I am not under you, but I have been blackmailed by you. Don't be so mean to me leh!!!

hahaha hairy up north, like... chest hair? SEXY... :P

Yeah, you can choose to think of it as chest hair but I prefer thinking of it as breast/nipple hair! ;)

battleship
26-07-2012, 08:04 PM
True...

I am not under you, but I have been blackmailed by you. Don't be so mean to me leh!!!

Yeah, you can choose to think of it as chest hair but I prefer thinking of it as breast/nipple hair! ;)

Sbf troll leh... Haha u dun anyhow, i nv blackmail u hoh and i nv bully u leh. Kns hao xin mei hao bao de, help u still say i bully u... Haixz. Heartbreak

craze_4ling
26-07-2012, 08:10 PM
True...

omg. isnt nipple hair kinda gross :S or is it kinky to you! hahaha

flowbow
26-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Sbf troll leh... Haha u dun anyhow, i nv blackmail u hoh and i nv bully u leh. Kns hao xin mei hao bao de, help u still say i bully u... Haixz. Heartbreak

You should be encouraging me! Its quite a lot of fun trolling people here actually. Haha I am so sadistic. You help me? How you help me? :confused:

omg. isnt nipple hair kinda gross :S or is it kinky to you! hahaha

I get a thrill out of plucking nipple hair. Don't ask me why. Even though I have absolutely no interest in BDSM. Hahaha.

undertable
26-07-2012, 11:18 PM

All cheat my feelings one! All say interested but my PM inbox still 0! :(

Mac apply =)

flowbow
26-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Mac apply =)

Mac, you like severely overweight 42 y/o women with hairy pits and a jungle beneath, and who only shower twice a week on average? :eek:

craze_4ling
27-07-2012, 12:47 AM
You should be encouraging me! Its quite a lot of fun trolling people here actually. Haha I am so sadistic. You help me? How you help me? :confused:

I get a thrill out of plucking nipple hair. Don't ask me why. Even though I have absolutely no interest in BDSM. Hahaha.

Lol, u thrill, the person being plucked suffer in agony! Can I try plucking yours instead(innocent smiles) :p

flowbow
27-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Lol, u thrill, the person being plucked suffer in agony! Can I try plucking yours instead(innocent smiles) :p

Sure! Put time put place and I'll see you there, no see no scatter ya ;)

craze_4ling
27-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Sure! Put time put place and I'll see you there, no see no scatter ya ;)

SET! Starting up a nipple hair plucking service! Pm me for more details! Free for first 10 customers! Hahaha :D