PDA

View Full Version : Starters

Secres77
24-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Hi bros & sis from sbf,

I joined sbf last week and have thus far been an avid reader of this forum and another one. As I read from one thread to another, I got more tempted to give hc a try. However, the more I read, the more also I realised that ppl are not willing to share easily.

Now how am I supposed to write an fr if I can't get the details of an mp/ml who can speak fluent English? This makes it fair for those who can't speak Chinese and its many dialects. I'm not complaining. Some senior bro was kind enough to share a contact with me. Cheers to that! But I think she's a prc and does not speak English well.

So I'm just really hoping bros (or even sis) out there can help the newbies like me get some sort of a decent start, so we too may experience what secrets Singapore has...and ultimately, provide reviews for everyone else.

Cheers!

jimwang23072012
25-07-2012, 12:49 PM
bro, i face the same problem too. just gotta keep trying and hope some kind soul is willing to help...

Hi bros & sis from sbf,

I joined sbf last week and have thus far been an avid reader of this forum and another one. As I read from one thread to another, I got more tempted to give hc a try. However, the more I read, the more also I realised that ppl are not willing to share easily.

Now how am I supposed to write an fr if I can't get the details of an mp/ml who can speak fluent English? This makes it fair for those who can't speak Chinese and its many dialects. I'm not complaining. Some senior bro was kind enough to share a contact with me. Cheers to that! But I think she's a prc and does not speak English well.

So I'm just really hoping bros (or even sis) out there can help the newbies like me get some sort of a decent start, so we too may experience what secrets Singapore has...and ultimately, provide reviews for everyone else.

Cheers!

johnn
25-07-2012, 12:55 PM
the spa shop at peninsula shoping centre,
few local milf left.
Iris spa

Kilkenny1979
25-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Same here. Will try to contribute when i found something good... Just started as well... But always been a let down and waste of money. A noob (zero post) do have difficulty in getting contacts i guess.

turtle_no15
25-07-2012, 07:00 PM
bro i started of slow to.. infact i dun have many FR. but once its a real GEM i will always write an FR. just got to try your luck asking. even better if you could share afew place more bro's will be willing to share with you.

Kilkenny1979
25-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Gonna go cityhall to reccee... Love the excitement on finding gems. Hehe

Secres77
26-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Thanks so much bros.
I guess the only way is to try a place, post good fr on it, share contacts. hopefully ppl will be more willing to share :)

Mp5navy01
26-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Bro.... I believe I need to amend what u had said a bit... It's not that we are not willing to share... It's just that we are nit willing to pass our playgrounds to and av out there....

I mean we need something for us to judge that u r not av... By how... To check if ur post is just asking for ctc or u r a fellow sbf... Go chiong and share...

U just need to work harder to go find a place chiong.... Share ur experience .... Prove u r not av... And I think lots of Lao jiao will share wif u.

Just my 2 cent worth...

GR888
26-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Thanks so much bros.
I guess the only way is to try a place, post good fr on it, share contacts. hopefully ppl will be more willing to share :)

Yup, that's how to approach it.... Let me to just add on to the points made by bro Mp5navy01...when you post your FR after trying, please do not be so overwhelmed by your zealousness in sharing such that you post all the incriminating info and happily reveal the joint's location to the whole world... especially when the "action" your have experienced there is not limited to just the massage. After you have accomplished the hard part, don't trip up on the easy part.

Do take a look at how senior bros write CSI-proof FRs that provide all the juicy action in Hollywood movie script detail but give absolutely nothing away on the location.... if you have been reading the forum threads judiciously, I am sure you can get a good feel the dynamics, and understand certain unwritten and unspoken codes of conduct when it comes to sharing and contributing.

Not being able to speak Mandarin and Chinese dialects may set you back somewhat with PRCs and the majority of the Malaysian Chinese girls.... but it's not a crippling handicap. If you are able to chance upon one of the many young local girls in this trade (slurp!), then that issue will not come into equation at all, as almost all speak the local pidgin English or Singlish as we call it.

Play the game well and the rewards are there for the taking. Good luck bro! :)

Secret7
26-07-2012, 01:14 PM
any leads in the city hall area?