PDA

View Full Version : Visible Panty Line

Hyper99
24-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Was crossing a road to a shopping center when I noticed this PRC MILF dressed in a nice one piece blue figure hugging dress. She tied her long black hair up tastefully. She is petite-sized yet her figure is very well maintained showing off all her curves especially the butt.

Couldn't resist looking at her especially the slender waist. The blue dress is tight across her round butts and as she walked up the stairs, I could faintly see she is wearing a pair of thin sexy black thongs underneath and the slight quivering of her butt almost gave me a full on erection right in public! I love the sight of VPL especially those thin flimsy sexy panties or thongs just showing through the tight silky fabric of their dress.

All sorts of thoughts raced through my mind imaging her sitting cross legged flashing her sexy black thongs staring at me with that CFM look but have to control myself.

Any bros have similar experiences?

Turborats
24-07-2012, 06:11 PM
If I have an option I would go up and ask her whether she knows the way to the MRT and pretend to get her number.

leob
24-07-2012, 06:35 PM
You should have gone up to her and ask her for her contact number.

bochapsing
24-07-2012, 10:43 PM
my favourite..! especially the V"G"L & V"T"L...

always looking out for sexy VPL especially going up escalator or stairs...

:p:p:p

BornJovial
24-07-2012, 11:37 PM
You should have gone up to her and ask her for her contact number.

I would have asked her for her panty!! :p

callmebad
24-07-2012, 11:44 PM
VPL is very seductive to me!

forgetmenot
25-07-2012, 01:28 AM
how about visible panty?

happened about 5 years back. while returning to office from lunch, passed by the lobby, a lady was opening her company's letterbox. she was wearing a black thong under her white pants, it was so obvious.

i personally think eye candy aside, black under white is a bit weird. what do you guys think? poor dress sense or daring or plain sexy??

tuakeeBoy
25-07-2012, 06:25 AM
poor dress sense? dun care leh.. as long can see hahaha

i love hot char bo wearing gstring n thong!

wally888
25-07-2012, 11:03 AM
poor dress sense? dun care leh.. as long can see hahaha

i love hot char bo wearing gstring n thong!

That's very typical of PRC. Worst some of them wear granny's type of undies :D

ajlover
25-07-2012, 11:50 AM
i love to bio at butt whenever i see OL wearing pant !! super turn on to see the thin G or T line.... but lots of them still wearing ah mah panty.....

HappyDays
25-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Seeing a girl with a nice thong underneath a skirt is like the biggest turn on for me. I always like to walk behind girls and observe if they are wearing a thong or normal panties.

Any bros like to go shopping centre and stand near places where shops like Topshop sell underwear for girls? I always like to hop in and just stand around looking at chicks choosing their underwear to see if they pick a thong or normal panty. I guess just from which underwear they pick, you can tell what kind of personality they have. Whether they are the wild child kind or just the studious type.

BornJovial
25-07-2012, 07:58 PM
how about visible panty?

happened about 5 years back. while returning to office from lunch, passed by the lobby, a lady was opening her company's letterbox. she was wearing a black thong under her white pants, it was so obvious.

i personally think eye candy aside, black under white is a bit weird. what do you guys think? poor dress sense or daring or plain sexy??

I don't think she has poor dress sense. She is horny that day so dressed like that. :D You should have approached her... she could have rewarded you with a free bonk. :D

stalkerboy
26-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Seeing a girl with a nice thong underneath a skirt is like the biggest turn on for me. I always like to walk behind girls and observe if they are wearing a thong or normal panties.

Any bros like to go shopping centre and stand near places where shops like Topshop sell underwear for girls? I always like to hop in and just stand around looking at chicks choosing their underwear to see if they pick a thong or normal panty. I guess just from which underwear they pick, you can tell what kind of personality they have. Whether they are the wild child kind or just the studious type.

Absolutely. Turns me on seeing chicks pick their undies.. Sometimes I'll loiter to hear what size they are when asking the sales assistant for help ;)

Yesallright
26-07-2012, 02:45 PM
I have something to share.
During my jogging session in the park, I always admire at those ladies who wear appropriate sports apparel. Of course there were those who would go extra mile by wearing some peripheral like head band, cap, walkman, knee guard and etc…. But I am very interested in those ladies who wore the spandex type of shorts/tight. Normally this body hugging pants would depict whatever panties lay underneath. It is very normal and often that I could see some emancipated ladies who wore thongs/g strings under their tights. The imprint of the little triangle at their posterior was quite prominently depicted and it would be more conspicuous if they perspired because the area around their panties would be dammed and the little triangle will remain dry. Once I had discovered these ladies I would slow down my jogging pace and remain at the back to admire their butt and the visible panties line of the shape of their g strings/thong. Of course I could remain there for too long to arouse suspicion. Then I would overtake her and hoping that I will meet on my next lap.
There are occasions where the lady wears T Back under their tight. This can be easily identified by the T joint that is imprint below the waist band. In addition her butt will really look bare and bouncing while she jogs. But most the time and majority of the lady will wear the amah type of panties!!!!!!!!

Bangster
27-07-2012, 02:01 AM
Ouch...T-back while jogging!?

They would practically be flossing their butts!

BornJovial
27-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Ouch...T-back while jogging!?

They would practically be flossing their butts!

Modern running shorts come with builtin underwear already so no need to wear panty.

forgetmenot
28-07-2012, 10:48 PM
I don't think she has poor dress sense. She is horny that day so dressed like that. :D You should have approached her... she could have rewarded you with a free bonk. :D

i wish i was that daring....

but if you look as sorry as i do, hard lah :(

Foxbonking
28-07-2012, 10:58 PM
YES!!! I get super turn on by looking at the T & G... Especially with tight pants or skirt...

netjumper
28-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Hmmmm ... Everyone talk abt the G and T lines. Anyone likes those low cut boy shorts type? I find those very sexy if the lady have a perky butt :D

BornJovial
29-07-2012, 07:12 AM
Hmmmm ... Everyone talk abt the G and T lines. Anyone likes those low cut boy shorts type? I find those very sexy if the lady have a perky butt :D

Actually I would prefer them to wear those tights used by cyclists/aerobics.... those no need to wear underwear inside and can see cameltoe. :D

JadedAngel
29-07-2012, 09:48 AM
wat strange fetishes you guys have. LOL

netjumper
29-07-2012, 11:35 PM
wat strange fetishes you guys have. LOL

It is not a fetish unless you are obsessed with it. We are just admiring :p

Sexting
30-07-2012, 12:07 AM
It is not a fetish unless you are obsessed with it. We are just admiring :p

LOL yes agree and visualizing as well LOL

bochapsing
30-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Hmmmm ... Everyone talk abt the G and T lines. Anyone likes those low cut boy shorts type? I find those very sexy if the lady have a perky butt

i love boy shorts too... :D:D:D

michael_368
30-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Actually I would prefer them to wear those tights used by cyclists/aerobics.... those no need to wear underwear inside and can see cameltoe. :D

Tks bro, up you. :D

BornJovial
30-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Tks bro, up you. :D

Thank you :D

aceroptima
31-07-2012, 09:55 AM
it is such a turn-on to see that the girl is wearing a fine pc of g or t under the tight dress, the imagination just runs wild.....

Jacks83
15-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Looks like I'm not alone. I always wonder why some people especially women themselves always say vpl is very ugly and unsexy.

I'm always very turned on by chicks whose vpls are very obvious bcos of the super tight and short skirts, dresses they wear. This is especially so for those kind of vpl u see and know that she's wearing a very tiny, tight low cut panties, thong or gstring. The best kind I like is actually those very tight, thin cotton dresses that are white in colour - confirm can tell indefinitely what kind of panties they are wearing. Such a turn on:p

takeshiblue
16-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Looks like I'm not alone. I always wonder why some people especially women themselves always say vpl is very ugly and unsexy.

When they wear ah ma panty or big size panty, that is ugly & unsexy.....
But if they wear sexy G or T, or small size low waist type, or lacy type, or special print, that is sexy!

sideswapmi
16-08-2012, 07:09 PM
I hardly pay attention.. maybe I should
start from now...hehe:D

BornJovial
17-08-2012, 09:14 PM
I hardly pay attention.. maybe I should
start from now...hehe:D

See see only..... please do not touch. :)

wuleongehlang
18-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Bro.. very danger u know.. get caught very malu wan:)