PDA

View Full Version : tantric Yoni Massage Required

badboyxtreme
24-07-2012, 12:30 PM
My Gf wants to try the tantric yoni massage with happy ending. However no sex will be involved, you may lick her, massage her with warm oil and finger her and iif possible make her cum with multiple orgasms.

If you make her kinky enuff, you can stay and watch us fucking.

But i really need someone with experience in tantric massage, nit just anyhow make het lie down and try your wannabe skills on her. It has to be a relaxing massage to soothe her tense muscles and for her to discover her erogenous zones with pleasure beyond comprehension.

For your info, she is 24, chinese, petite in size and lovely looking.

Pls send your applications via my personal inbox.

Ollie
24-07-2012, 01:59 PM
You wana treat her I have a phone number of a Malay lady who gives a proper tantric, my gf had 18 orgasms in an hour!! she does couples also but she isn't cheap about $180 per hr.. email me if you want her number

24mscooby
25-07-2012, 12:11 AM
h bro can share contact? sounds interesting!!!

forsak3n
25-07-2012, 09:18 AM
You wana treat her I have a phone number of a Malay lady who gives a proper tantric, my gf had 18 orgasms in an hour!! she does couples also but she isn't cheap about $180 per hr.. email me if you want her number

A mind shattering 18! :eek: Must be some really awesome stuff!

dk1903
25-07-2012, 11:44 AM
wow, i don't know what's tantric massage, but after reading TS's thread, i want to learn man!!

TS, pls wait for me. as long as it is not yoga, it should not take too long to master, right?
i have been told that i got baby-smooth hands and I can do wonders with my tongue!!
i can definitely warm up your girlfriend for u to enjoy :)

Moooo
25-07-2012, 11:47 AM
I regret missing out on those free lessons now. Shucks

BiRd13
25-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Think 18 orgasm for a girl is normal... If a guy orgasm 18 times, then uncommon... haha...

My fb normally orgasm more than 10-15 times in just 2hrs of sex... My ex and wife usually orgasm at least 3 times for just one shot... I think it depending on individual girl