PDA

View Full Version : I need someone..... I need somebody .....

Geiko
22-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Hi All

After starting a poll, the responses were very encouraging. I have decided to take the next step and appeal for something more! But first let me introduce myself. I am a tall gal around 1.7m and definitely not obese, nothing to shout about just a girl next door look but a hungry cougar in bed. I was an ex FL and my appetite for sex is high, very high! I am only 22 but unfortunately look older and womanly. Hmmm what I am looking for……….. A FwB and maybe someone more long termed than that? Well lets nature take its own course then.

I am looking for someone that is single and not attached , 1.77m and above in height, someone not fat, well endowed with a power tool of minimum 6” x 2” which can function well in and out of bed. The rest of the requirements will be more on personality and chemistry which I think I need to chat and date to know. I am very particular on the physical aspects so please do not apply if you fail them. Last but not least Chinese bros only, sorry no Malays no Indians. Those that include their pictures will have priority.

Please understand that I hold a full time job and only those that are selected will be contacted. I apologize here in advance to those that I don’t reply to if they are not selected. Please email your application to [email protected] with your age, height, weight, size of tool, SBF nick and introduction of yourself. Impress me with FACTS only please. Those that show Inability to follow my instructions for the applications will be ignored immediately.

Thank you

Mavis

Cuntworth
23-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Need to pay u monthly allowance??

Geiko
23-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Need to pay u monthly allowance??

I am not looking for a sugardaddy but I expect the basic minimum of being wined and dined (does not mean to be fanciful all the time).

Cuntworth
23-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Ohhhh that I can handle... But I think I stop growing since when I am 16 years old liao.. Now only 1.72cm with abit of fats here and there...

shiokpleasure
23-07-2012, 12:20 AM
I'm looking for some lunch time.fun. Some sleazy rendezvous for a sexual trust.
Wanna give it a try?

8ear
23-07-2012, 12:20 AM
I am not looking for a sugardaddy but I expect the basic minimum of being wined and dined (does not mean to be fanciful).

Wow I like the way u reply.
Think that should be the way how a girl to be treated.

Geiko
23-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Ohhhh that I can handle... But I think I stop growing since when I am 16 years old liao.. Now only 1.72cm with abit of fats here and there...

Sorry my dear, I prefer a taller dude.

I'm looking for some lunch time.fun. Some sleazy rendezvous for a sexual trust.
Wanna give it a try?

If you are ONLY available for lunch, it only implies you are attached or married. Sorry no then. Furthermore my lunch is only an hour and I don't really like quickies.

Bazoooka
23-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Why not go back to wat u been doing before (fl )? More sex plus benefits.

PPGirl
23-07-2012, 12:29 AM
I was an ex FL and my appetite for sex is high, very high!

hmm high sex drive...finding a single guy able to sextify u?

Cuntworth
23-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Ya I know... All the best to u in finding one.. But if u ever need someone for wine and dine u can find me as a friend.. Surely friend dun need to be 1.77cm tall??

Geiko
23-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Why not go back to wat u been doing before (fl )? More sex plus benefits.

No more to FL. I prefer making love to someone I like rather than have sex with someone I don't.

Honestly besides the point I am nymphomaniac. I prefer a single guy because there is room to develop if it develops.

Ya I know... All the best to u in finding one.. But if u ever need someone for wine and dine u can find me as a friend.. Surely friend dun need to be 1.77cm tall??

Yes my dear friend. I will be in touch with you.

Cuntworth
23-07-2012, 12:41 AM
U last time FL is under which OKT?? Or independent ?? Now no more doing??

Geiko
23-07-2012, 12:42 AM
U last time FL is under which OKT?? Or independent ?? Now no more doing??

Independent and I had quit already. Presently working in a I.T firm.

Cuntworth
23-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Independent and I had quit already. Presently working in a I.T firm.

Under which thread?? Maybe I got engage yr service b4 leh... Anyway u can pm me.. I just pm-Ed u

Bazoooka
23-07-2012, 12:48 AM
All the best to ur search. Dun disturb ur thread..Each has its own perferences.

Geiko
23-07-2012, 12:49 AM
Under which thread?? Maybe I got engage yr service b4 leh... Anyway u can pm me.. I just pm-Ed u

Thats a secret for myself my friend. Maybe when we know each other better, I will tell you.

All the best to ur search. Dun disturb ur thread..Each has its own perferences.

Thank you my friend.

Cuntworth
23-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Thats a secret for myself my friend. Maybe when we know each other better, I will tell you.

Thank you my friend.

Yup... Waiting for the day u tell me :p

hornyman121
23-07-2012, 01:07 AM

Aiyo.... Ppgirl ....cool la.
I wonder why married man cant date u Liao
So sad .....

yan2yan
23-07-2012, 01:09 AM
All the best and i believe your inbox is bombed with all the resumes.. lol..

Geiko
23-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Guys

Please email me instead of PM. I will not be able to log in that much to SBF because I will be in the office. Also appreciate that you tell me more about yourself rather than a one liner intro! I stress again IF the application I ask for is incomplete I will ignore the application rather than ask for more info no matter how good looking you are. EMAIL me @ [email protected]

tingx
23-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Guys

Please email me instead of PM. I will not be able to log in that much to SBF because I will be in the office. Also appreciate that you tell me more about yourself rather than a one liner intro! I stress again IF the application I ask for is incomplete I will ignore the application rather than ask for more info no matter how good looking you are. EMAIL me @ [email protected]

Up for u! :)
Kambades! Hope u find ur love!

shiokpleasure
23-07-2012, 04:55 AM
Sorry my dear, I prefer a taller dude.

If you are ONLY available for lunch, it only implies you are attached or married. Sorry no then. Furthermore my lunch is only an hour and I don't really like quickies.

Sorry my dear, has working at night ever crossed your mind?

Not everyone enjoys working in the day. If you can house me at yr place at night, i don't mind sneaking out from my workplace. I enjoy quickies in this case. :p

Geiko
23-07-2012, 08:31 AM
All the best and i believe your inbox is bombed with all the resumes.. lol..

Up for u! :)
Kambades! Hope u find ur love!

Thank You!

Sorry my dear, has working at night ever crossed your mind?

Not everyone enjoys working in the day. If you can house me at yr place at night, i don't mind sneaking out from my workplace. I enjoy quickies in this case. :p

Night shift! Oooooo sorry then, I trying to find a person that I can have on my routine not someone out of my routine.

gayzai
23-07-2012, 08:39 AM
0.o with height 180cm can try to apply ? lolx , got age requirement ?

sammyboyfor
23-07-2012, 08:41 AM
I am looking for someone that is single and not attached , 1.77m and above in height, someone not fat, well endowed with a power tool of minimum 6” x 2” which can function well in and out of bed. The rest of the requirements will be more on personality and chemistry which I think I need to chat and date to know. I am very particular on the physical aspects so please do not apply if you fail them. Last but not least Chinese bros only, sorry no Malays no Indians. Those that include their pictures will have priority.

A Chinese bro with a 6" dick?.....that's going to be a hard one to track down....:cool:

Ikari
23-07-2012, 08:46 AM
I like to play basketball. But not as tall as 1.77m.
Do u like to join me?

hawksbay
23-07-2012, 10:16 AM
A Chinese bro with a 6" dick?.....that's going to be a hard one to track down....:cool:

Boss sum times u can be very funny:D:D

DTCEPL
23-07-2012, 10:23 AM

She is asking for a 6inch by 2 inch............:eek:, thats a baby monster cock I would say by the thickness!

Cuntworth
23-07-2012, 10:25 AM
She is asking for a 6inch by 2 inch............:eek:, thats a baby monster cock I would say by the thickness!

That very Thick!!! almost like a mini french loaf..... :eek:

tingx
23-07-2012, 10:28 AM
2inch girth? o.O
Isnt tat a bit too kua zhang? o.O

5ag1_Boar
23-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Your thread title reminds me of Queen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pMM4iwC-ag

hcg_explorer
23-07-2012, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=Geiko;7505947]No more to FL. I prefer making love to someone I like rather than have sex with someone I don't.

yes I agree...

Honestly besides the point I am nymphomaniac. I prefer a single guy because there is room to develop if it develops.

Sis... I think it's quite impossible to hv someone in SBF to develop further. Even if so, it won't last long...

PPGirl
23-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Aiyo.... Ppgirl ....cool la.
I wonder why married man cant date u Liao
So sad .....

dun hijacked pple thread leh. anyway, TS all d best!!

actually chinese guy with 6" easy to find :p

jsparrow
23-07-2012, 12:59 PM
And sadly i only met or exceeded the dick requirement....

AmeShin
23-07-2012, 01:45 PM
Failed requirement liao

Good luck to eligible applicants and ts

clarky
23-07-2012, 03:55 PM
I certainly meet all criteria except being 1.77 -.- only 1.74 tall... Does that 3cm matters? LOL just kidding, I don mind being a friend :D

Geiko
23-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Sis... I think it's quite impossible to hv someone in SBF to develop further. Even if so, it won't last long...

I know couples that are married to each other from here.

I know of at least two chinese bros who meet the dick requirement :D

2" girth? The dick must be at least 8" long to have that girth.

I had seen 7" dicks but 1" girth so it depends on the individual. Don't forget my past.

dun hijacked pple thread leh. anyway, TS all d best!!

actually chinese guy with 6" easy to find :p

And sadly i only met or exceeded the dick requirement....

I love big dicks but bad performance 5 min mans do put me off.

KinJioKar
24-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi All

After starting a poll, the responses were very encouraging. I have decided to take the next step and appeal for something more! But first let me introduce myself. I am a tall gal around 1.7m and definitely not obese, nothing to shout about just a girl next door look but a hungry cougar in bed. I was an ex FL and my appetite for sex is high, very high! I am only 22 but unfortunately look older and womanly. Hmmm what I am looking for……….. A FwB and maybe someone more long termed than that? Well lets nature take its own course then.

Please understand that I hold a full time job and only those that are selected will be contacted. I apologize here in advance to those that I don’t reply to if they are not selected. Please email your application to [email protected] with your age, height, weight, size of tool, SBF nick and introduction of yourself. Impress me with FACTS only please. Those that show Inability to follow my instructions for the applications will be ignored immediately.

Thank you

Mavis

Hello Mavis,

I fulfill your requirements but fall short of an acceptable weight. Let me know if you are still keen to make friends and we can develop from there.

Cheers

Geiko
24-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Your thread title reminds me of Queen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pMM4iwC-ag

NICE! but the song best suited for me now is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-zGg2wvf-A

Tikoboy
24-07-2012, 12:38 AM
I know couples that are married to each other from here.

I had seen 7" dicks but 1" girth so it depends on the individual. Don't forget my past.

Can 5 mins man dick be trained to be 5hours man? Haha is there a possible training?

bro_bear1977
24-07-2012, 06:30 AM
Failed requirements too...
:(

Caress
24-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Good luck in your search!

Confidant
24-07-2012, 10:56 AM
NICE! but the song best suited for me now is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-zGg2wvf-A

I like this song too. Brings back memories. Don't expect a 22 year old gal to be a fan of depeche mode.

Irrumatio
24-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Can 5 mins man dick be trained to be 5hours man? Haha is there a possible training?

5 hours??? Wah. 45 mins panting like mad already.

TS, you got mail!

ol'coyote
24-07-2012, 11:36 AM
hmm...let's see...

Hi All
I am looking for someone that is single (shucks!...) and not attached (shucks!...) , 1.77m (requirement met...) and above in height, someone not fat(shucks!...), well endowed with a power tool of minimum 6” x 2” (hmm...tinks me meet...when little wolfy aroused...)which can function well in and out of bed (sure can function...). The rest of the requirements will be more on personality and chemistry which I think I need to chat and date to know. I am very particular on the physical aspects so please do not apply if you fail them (shucks!...). Last but not least Chinese bros only(requirement met...), sorry no Malays no Indians. Those that include their pictures will have priority.
Thank you

Mavis

Misunderstood
24-07-2012, 12:19 PM
TS, anyway of relaxing your stringent requirements etc height?

yugi1780
24-07-2012, 12:44 PM
y u need tall guy??LOL....anyway...im 185cm....

Geiko
24-07-2012, 03:22 PM
TS, anyway of relaxing your stringent requirements etc height?

y u need tall guy??LOL....anyway...im 185cm....

As long the guy is taller than me in my 3 inch heels, I will be fine with it. I don't like to look down on my guy.

luvuass
24-07-2012, 03:25 PM
As long the guy is taller than me in my 3 inch heels, I will be fine with it. I don't like to look down on my guy.

But u have to look down at his thing

Geiko
24-07-2012, 03:32 PM
But u have to look down at his thing

For that I normally look up to it by squatting down. LOL

Guys, please don't PM or EMAIL me with one liner intro and expect me to reply. Looking through the list now and deleting the one liners before reading those that are more sincere.

paul1990
24-07-2012, 05:26 PM
For that I normally look up to it by squatting down. LOL

Guys, please don't PM or EMAIL me with one liner intro and expect me to reply. Looking through the list now and deleting the one liners before reading those that are more sincere.

Hey babe , dropped u a email last night n hope to get your reply soon thru your email and even if u rejected me I wish to know why , it's possible ?? Haha thanks. Hope u can find a good fWb

Cuntworth
24-07-2012, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=Geiko;7513007]For that I normally look up to it by squatting down.
69 oso can wor

rong33
24-07-2012, 10:38 PM
I tired emailing you but not sure of you got it?

HarassingDuo
25-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Good luck sis! May you find your happiness.

jsparrow
25-07-2012, 01:00 AM
I love big dicks but bad performance 5 min mans do put me off.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.....will 30mins satisfy u then? :p

SpikeTitan
25-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Met all requirements but fail by 1cm in height lol.

Geiko
25-07-2012, 06:14 AM

Hmmmm.....will 30mins satisfy u then? :p[/QUOTE]

Met all requirements but fail by 1cm in height lol.

Did you guys send me your application via email? Still going through for now.....

Moooo
25-07-2012, 09:21 AM
I also just sent mine as well!

mr_missile
25-07-2012, 01:09 PM

height doesn't matter when you both are in a horizontal position. lolx :p

SA23
25-07-2012, 01:31 PM

Height will nv b a issue or factor when on the bed. Sis :D

Geiko
25-07-2012, 02:13 PM
height doesn't matter when you both are in a horizontal position. lolx :p

Height will nv b a issue or factor when on the bed. Sis :D

Missionary is boring :D

cncs
25-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Me only pass the height, the rest all fail. Sigh!!!

Good luck to you gal, hope you find the right guy you are looking for.

SA23
25-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Missionary is boring :D

Pardon me for being inexperience but to my knowledge alot of postion actually dun really need the height to b involved. Is the chemisty of 2 person plus trial and error and willness to explore and try new stunt.

Yes i have to admit missionary is boring if u just keep humming in tat post but let's just say if u keep using the same few pattern it will get very bored in long run and well to really want to sextisfy a gal the best way is to arouse her during foreplay spend a gd 20min to 30min on it.

So mayb u might want to change ur requirement abit. :D...
Nah...just trying to act kpo.:D

Geiko
25-07-2012, 02:42 PM
So mayb u might want to change ur requirement abit. :D...
Nah...just trying to act kpo.:D

Well actually I don't mind age and height (as long not too far off) as long he can still hump alot and has a good dick of 5" above and 2" thick. How about this compromise? I am sure many that had sent me applications are not of that size I want as well. This I am very sure.

In regards to missionary is boring! Let me rephrase myself, making love lying down is boring :D

SA23
25-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Well actually I don't mind age and height (as long not too far off) as long he can still hump alot and has a good dick of 5" above and 2" thick. How about this compromise? I am sure many that had sent me applications are not of that size I want as well. This I am very sure.

First on behalf of the Bro's would like to thank you for lowering ur requirement:D

U nv koe there might b alot of 卧虎藏龙over here:p

In regards to missionary is boring! Let me rephrase myself, making love lying down is boring :D.[/QUOTE]

Well everyone has their own liking, who koe's u might find someone who is able to convert u.:D

paul1990
25-07-2012, 02:52 PM

In regards to missionary is boring! Let me rephrase myself, making love lying down is boring :D

haha y not make love standing facing the mirror n get hump???

vinkway
25-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Man I really do enjoy the conversation between all of guys and Mavis babe. Really is enriching man. But I do agree with the bros. the requirement at the starting phrase is indeed a bit tough to fulfill. I bet SA23 can fulfill it ba.

Lol unlike me. I prefer knowing you juz as fren babe. I think you are looking for some spice in ur life and something more secure. Which is good. Feel happy for you babe. Wish you best luck in finding the guy. Take ur time to find. You are a true gem in that guy's eyes.so Jia You ok :)

That's go to you guys too :)

jsparrow
25-07-2012, 03:51 PM

Wah piang!! Suddenly i can see bright light in front of me....... :p

ah rat
25-07-2012, 03:55 PM

Sure a not,If I say I am 50,it still OK :D
What type of Sex position u prefer :)

vinkway
25-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Sure a not,If I say I am 50,it still OK :D
What type of Sex position u prefer :)

Lol bro. 50 a bit way old le la. But if he is really that GOOD lol different story la

ChickenRun
25-07-2012, 04:09 PM

Just a quick question, how does one measure length/thickness? Is there a standard position/method?

Length will vary depending on whether you are measuring from the top or bottom. As for thickness... are you talking about cross section "diameter" or circumference?

ah rat
25-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Lol bro. 50 a bit way old le la. But if he is really that GOOD lol different story la

She said she don't mind age mah.If already 50,but weapon still very strong so should be not problem :D

SA23
25-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Man I really do enjoy the conversation between all of guys and Mavis babe. Really is enriching man. But I do agree with the bros. the requirement at the starting phrase is indeed a bit tough to fulfill. I bet SA23 can fulfill it ba.

In wat sense did i give u the idea tat i can fulfil her requirement? I dun even koe i can or can nt but u koe weird...:confused:

Please do nt flame me as i'm only voicing out from my POV and it does nt mean or stand for anybody over here. Lastly i did nt pm or email her on wanting to get to koe her, not tat i dun want or wish to but i believe tis nice lady over here deserve someone better.

saintspall
25-07-2012, 07:32 PM

At 1.82 i should be taller,not fat weighing at 70

naturegreen
25-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Let's be friends. :p

GanDuaLiap
25-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Hi sis, though I am not rich not tall not hunky, so i don't qualify any of the criteria you mentioned, but I am here to support your thread. Good luck and hope you find what you are looking for sis ;)

vizuel
25-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Hi, I'm interested in just 1 meet-up for dinner just for a chat and get to know you better.

I just got out of two bad relationships in a row, I'm kinda scared of it. Tho I have many girl/friends (all more den 10 years friends) to talk too, I feel I needed to get out of this circle.

Do let me know if you would like to give me this chance...

geelang
25-07-2012, 09:59 PM
hope to hear from you

Geiko
26-07-2012, 02:58 AM
Hi guys, sorry just came back from drinks. Will reply the comments in this thread tomorrow. Still going through the emails. Will be going out on dates soon.

Geiko
26-07-2012, 04:09 PM
First date! this saturady! confirmed with guy already.

ChickenRun
26-07-2012, 04:15 PM
And so the auditions begin...

BTW the lucky guy is not me

Geiko
26-07-2012, 04:17 PM
And so the auditions begin...

BTW the lucky guy is not me

Muacks a virtual kiss for you!

ChickenRun
26-07-2012, 04:19 PM
*Blows a thank you kiss back*

ChickenRun
26-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Oh, and also good luck to all the shortlisted candidates!

AlexV
26-07-2012, 04:38 PM
Wow. REading this threat just reinforces a leopard does not change it's spots...

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16398/1639875426576167180532df1b07744b3ee6cb0d.jpg

Geiko
26-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Wow. REading this threat just reinforces a leopard does not change it's spots...

LOL your typos are atrocious. Its the same as you in character. Anyway thanks for bumping thread not "threat" for me okay. Nice leopards copulating. Do you know animals just poke a few times and ejaculate. Just like you? maybe I should go ask the gals you tried before.

Cuntworth
26-07-2012, 04:43 PM
All the best!!

AlexV
26-07-2012, 04:51 PM
LOL your typos are atrocious. Its the same as you in character. Anyway thanks for bumping thread not "threat" for me okay. Nice leopards copulating. Do you know animals just poke a few times and ejaculate. Just like you? maybe I should go ask the gals you tried before.

Your post reminded me, I saw a documentary once about monkeys. Female monkeys prostitute themselves out as well you know? It was a case study, a male monkey walked up to the female and dropped a stack of banana's at her feet. She then picked them up, and turned around allowing the male to doggystyle her.

No joke - true story. Below link of another example.

http://www.zmescience.com/research/how-scientists-tught-monkeys-the-concept-of-money-not-long-after-the-first-prostitute-monkey-appeared/

Tip to the guy going on a date - bring a stack of banana's!

26-07-2012, 05:00 PM
wao.. finally this thread making improvement... dates starts...
good luck too all candidates... camping for more happening and wish TS wish come true...:)

ChickenRun
26-07-2012, 05:00 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Geiko
26-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Your post reminded me, I saw a documentary once about monkeys. Female monkeys prostitute themselves out as well you know? It was a case study, a male monkey walked up to the female and dropped a stack of banana's at her feet. She then picked them up, and turned around allowing the male to doggystyle her.

No joke - true story. Below link of another example.

http://www.zmescience.com/research/how-scientists-tught-monkeys-the-concept-of-money-not-long-after-the-first-prostitute-monkey-appeared/

Tip to the guy going on a date - bring a stack of banana's!

LOL so next time i spot someone carrying bananas IT must be U. Cos monkey see monkey do. You are the only monkey that have not evolve yet and will follow suit. The rest of us had evolved in humans long ago. I wonder which FL accept payments in bananas? OOOOO the one at mandai! ROFL

HEY you forgot i got this footage of you. My friend offered you a banana not long ago and you were so happy that you PCC in front of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYVwVvCn2Zs

ChickenRun
26-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Maybe he's a minion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW2qnM_K6JY

codeblue
26-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi there, am new here in SBF, drop u an email already, hope to hear from you soon!

By the way, enjoy ur Sat date, even though not me, have fun!!!

solountipo
27-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Lady G, just sent you email!

bayagkogun
27-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Hi All

Thank you

Mavis

all the best mavis.... requirement failed already..... i love reading your thread :)

AlexV
27-07-2012, 01:09 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Thanks Bro, but me not so bad @ss. I do my part for public service to try to clean up the streets.

Every once in a while the toilet needs to be flushed....

sammyleaks
27-07-2012, 03:14 PM
Thanks Bro, but me not so bad @ss. I do my part for public service to try to clean up the streets.

Every once in a while the toilet needs to be flushed....

If you are such a saint, why you go find FLs and even FR? Yet bull crap so much about morality? Cleaning up the streets? Question yourself before questioning others. Judge yourself before judging others. You by doing so is even more Hypocritical isn't it?

You leave me confused...... You are a wannabe horny FL seeking saint? or a ultra sour puss that rather destroy than cannot get? Nevertheless why so bothered in the first place that a EX FL wants to find a FB? LOL my very kpo 2 cents worth.

AlexV
27-07-2012, 03:30 PM
If you are such a saint, why you go find FLs and even FR? Yet bull crap so much about morality? Cleaning up the streets? Question yourself before questioning others. Judge yourself before judging others. You by doing so is even more Hypocritical right? My two cents worth!

http://www.outlookindia.com/images/manmohan_thumbs_up_20080922.jpg

illusionerx
27-07-2012, 05:20 PM
geiko check your email :) I've send u mine!

Polari
27-07-2012, 05:20 PM
I wish everyone in every society are open minded about their perception of life experiences and enjoy mingling around with people of varying races. Aesthetic beauty can be observed in every color, not just white, a color obsessed by the urban inhabitants of the world.

Geiko
27-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Hi Guys,

I will be busy for this weekends as i have a dinner to attend to tonight and i need to buy gifts for my friends birthday present so will be sourcing for books all around singapore for the weekend, so to whoever i choose i really do hope that you dont mind being around town area.

Cuntworth
27-07-2012, 06:13 PM
Hi Guys,

I will be busy for this weekends as i have a dinner to attend to tonight and i need to buy gifts for my friends birthday present so will be sourcing for books all around singapore for the weekend, so to whoever i choose i really do hope that you dont mind being around town area.

I am not the choosen one... Sob sob..

WeakCucumber
28-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Not too late to apply right?

Sexting
28-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Married! cannot apply :(

Cuddles
28-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Good luck TS. Hope you get what you want.

kisserkid714
29-07-2012, 12:11 AM
hi there...
can we be friend??
I'm 1.76m btw... but already attached...
no looking for sex on you solely but we do have something in common.. i.e. high sex drive..
maybe sometimes we have our lonely moments so might as well having a outing together for a drink or meal ya??

PhilUnderwood
29-07-2012, 04:58 AM
how is it my fault that the punnani i came from wasnt yellow... :D well.. u win some and u lose some..

good luck in finding sis and cherrios.. ;)

ChickenRun
29-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Weekend is almost over... Wonder how did the interview go? :)

SeeNoEvil
29-07-2012, 11:55 PM
weekend is almost over... Wonder how did the interview go? :)

yes! Dr! Dr! Dr!

Oxen
30-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Curious too! hope there is a Date Report!

PredatorOfSex
30-07-2012, 01:50 AM
hi, am looking for companion eg.for movie,dinner etc..private me if interested thanks

valkyrierune
30-07-2012, 05:36 AM
lol.. short of few cm :p

WeakCucumber
30-07-2012, 01:17 PM
Cucumber sad! not selected. Lucky I got spares.

Apocalypse
30-07-2012, 01:41 PM
any update on the search?

Geiko
30-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Thank you guys for all your concern and support of this thread. Keep the emails and PM coming.

I had a wonderful date last Saturday. My date will not be writing a DR and he has left it to me.

We had being chatting and the meet up was asked by me to be casual and simple. Never wanted anything posh or lavish to add to each others tension of the 1st meet up. He pick me up and we was supposed to go east coast hawker for BBQ. But he surprised me by bringing me to another part of east coast. He parked the car, opened the truck! pulled out a huge chiller bag and another backpack and asked me to follow him. LOL it was a pleasant surprise. He booked a BBQ pit and prepared all the necessary food. A BBQ by the beach just the two of us!

We had prawns, squid, sweet potatoes, beef and even wine to wash all these down. We chatted while the sunset while we BBQ, romantic yet simple yet comfy. We chatted till past midnight. He sent me back and I will be seeing him again. I am blessed to have met a gentleman on my 1st date. I am sure the next date with another will be the same as well.

I will make up my mind in regards to who will be my FB after a few more dates.

ChickenRun
30-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Wow... impressive first contestant. The rest are gonna have a hard time matching his performance :D

Cuntworth
30-07-2012, 09:59 PM
wow!!! good luck to the rest of the bros.... need to work harder:D

ew69
30-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Just a quick question, how does one measure length/thickness? Is there a standard position/method?

Length will vary depending on whether you are measuring from the top or bottom. As for thickness... are you talking about cross section "diameter" or circumference?

ChickenRun - if you ever find a International standard meassurement, please share, :D

Miss G - I am impressed with your honesty and humor to those bros. All the best and find the one you love.

demongun
31-07-2012, 02:01 AM
i would like to have a interview too!! LOL!!!

LoZH
31-07-2012, 02:15 AM
I'm interested. Single, 1.86m. Pm me if u are interested...

Smurfette
31-07-2012, 02:38 AM
I'm interested. Single, 1.86m. Pm me if u are interested...

LOL she got a whole q of people to choose from. Whats makes you so special? LOL

cheenaan
31-07-2012, 01:23 PM
LOL she got a whole q of people to choose from. Whats makes you so special? LOL

Cos he is interested. The rest are just keen?

吸干我精子
31-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Some people tsk tsk tsk

dk1903
31-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Thank you guys for all your concern and support of this thread. Keep the emails and PM coming.

I had a wonderful date last Saturday. My date will not be writing a DR and he has left it to me.

We had being chatting and the meet up was asked by me to be casual and simple. Never wanted anything posh or lavish to add to each others tension of the 1st meet up. He pick me up and we was supposed to go east coast hawker for BBQ. But he surprised me by bringing me to another part of east coast. He parked the car, opened the truck! pulled out a huge chiller bag and another backpack and asked me to follow him. LOL it was a pleasant surprise. He booked a BBQ pit and prepared all the necessary food. A BBQ by the beach just the two of us!

We had prawns, squid, sweet potatoes, beef and even wine to wash all these down. We chatted while the sunset while we BBQ, romantic yet simple yet comfy. We chatted till past midnight. He sent me back and I will be seeing him again. I am blessed to have met a gentleman on my 1st date. I am sure the next date with another will be the same as well.

to whichever bro that did all these. .
. . i suggest u come out and start your own thread.
i am a guy and after reading what u did, i want to have sex with u!!
so how can other girls reject u?

u know what i believe? i think the TS has a great sense of imagination.
either that or she is a great scriptwriter.

Smurfette
31-07-2012, 07:28 PM
to whichever bro that did all these. .
. . i suggest u come out and start your own thread.
i am a guy and after reading what u did, i want to have sex with u!!
so how can other girls reject u?

u know what i believe? i think the TS has a great sense of imagination.
either that or she is a great scriptwriter.

Woah so you mean that its all a show? you have proof? or you trying to get her attention?

AlexV
02-08-2012, 02:53 PM

You grammer one lah is atrocity!

:cool:

AlexV
02-08-2012, 02:59 PM
To all the bro's who "applied' - pls answer a simple questions for my curiosity:

Why would you want a FB who was an ex-whore?

It hardly seems like a coveted position to "apply" for.

Is it becuase you know you can just play along as nice guy until you get what you want, then move on?

If you got a choice, do you use a public toilet or a clean private residence toilet?

ah rat
02-08-2012, 03:17 PM
To all the bro's who "applied' - pls answer a simple questions for my curiosity:

They just apply because of neh neh & pussy :D

ChickenRun
02-08-2012, 03:23 PM
No offense AlexV, but if you have nothing positive to contribute here, I suggest that you stay out of this thread.

Whatever a person's reason to "apply" to Mavis is private. You are entitled to your opinions, but it does not mean that we have to agree with you. If you are better than any of us, why are you in this forum?

dk1903
02-08-2012, 03:28 PM
No offense AlexV, but if you have nothing positive to contribute here, I suggest that you stay out of this thread.

Whatever a person's reason to "apply" to Mavis is private. You are entitled to your opinions, but it does not mean that we have to agree with you. If you are better than any of us, why are you in this forum?

sorry bro. but who is MAVIS? :confused:

ChickenRun
02-08-2012, 04:00 PM
sorry bro. but who is MAVIS? :confused:
Obviously you don't take the time to read.

AlexV
02-08-2012, 04:59 PM

Suggestions unaccepted. Thanks anyway!

AlexV
02-08-2012, 05:00 PM

Don't sweat ChickenRun's attitude bro, all FL stick together....

WhatTheFish
02-08-2012, 05:33 PM

Bro ChickenRun, don't stop him. If you flip back a few pages, you will see that AlexV enjoys being put down speechless by women. His fetish! we cannot satisfy him by reasoning. Let him be and let the women folk come back in and bite his head off. All his arguments seems like contradicting himself again and again. LOL

FuckerCucumber
02-08-2012, 05:41 PM

I love FLs bro, I love making friends with them like you and take advantage of their flawed human nature of wanting to be loved. However my plan backfired and I got KC but I know its my own folly. You sound so bitten, you got cheated of all your CPF money? you got std from one of them? or worse you found out your wife is a FL?

Don't be a pussy and vent your anger on a EX fl, be a man and just admit your failure and move on. By making so much din over this, people will only view you as a very very sour man. If you help bros here expose a scam all will clap and salute you, but this? people will just think you are just a idiot. Just a fucker telling a bigger fucker you what the fuck are you doing?

blackaces
02-08-2012, 05:58 PM
All the best mavis in finding someone whom you can spent the time with.

PainInTheAss
02-08-2012, 06:00 PM

I thought I was a pain in the ass! You are worse. You are a pain the in crotch, grumbling like a old man that has lost his dentures. ROFL

Smurfette
02-08-2012, 07:54 PM

LOL back for more slamming huh? Really don't understand why you bother so much? Really make me pity you, what had cause you to be like that...... So do you need me to dig out all the post directed at you again to shut up or you want fresh new insults?

AlexV
03-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Wah, so many knight in shinging armour...HAHAHHAHAHAA :D

Everyone here stand up for there FL on the internet...but do you stand up for them in public or do you hide by taking them to hotels that charge by the hour?

IkNowWhoUfcuK
03-08-2012, 10:00 AM
but do you stand up for them in public or do you hide by taking them to hotels that charge by the hour?

You talking about yourself? Why do you even want to make friends with them since you condemned them to be as filth. Stop being a hypocrite. If you are such a saint, why are you in SBF in the first place?

MindFucked
03-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Wah, so many knight in shinging armour...HAHAHHAHAHAA :D

Everyone here stand up for there FL on the internet...but do you stand up for them in public or do you hide by taking them to hotels that charge by the hour?

So why do you share pics of gals which are most probably prostitutes to others if you find them no worthy of anyones recognition and attention. Trade their pics to get points PUI.

Kenzetan
27-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Hey mavis. Dropped you an email, hope it is not too late!

gooddaypeople
28-08-2012, 12:45 AM
I'm about 1.7+? 20yo, do I qualify?

wolaiye
28-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Camp For Updates~

sniper116
28-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Too bad, i failed all, my only 5" x 1.5", high only 1.68m :p

xuanzang
28-08-2012, 04:25 AM
woah im standing at 175cm 20yr old 60kg single and ready to mingle, everything seems okay but then i doubt my tool can handle you ;( still requires training.. good luck ya..

Mrdude
28-08-2012, 05:02 AM
hey...how bout just being acquainted?are there those race conditions? if height..its not so much a worry at i am 1.9m tall..but the race thing..

looking for more friends in the cbd are for lunch or drinks after work..nothing more..nth less..

flingster
29-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Hi mavis,
when is your 2nd date?
haha~~
all the best~~~

ew69
30-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Sis

have you found someone? or still exploring?

Goooooooooooood Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

SammyNewbie
30-08-2012, 05:10 PM
I think she now very stressed in IT line... alot of overtime... then dunno how to write code... so hehehehehe :D

Transporter
30-08-2012, 05:10 PM
This thread title is more like a name of a song by the late Whitney Houston....gooshh..gonna cry now

SammyNewbie
30-08-2012, 05:12 PM
I need someone... to really sex me... XD

Zap Zap newbie...
Zap Zap newbie...
Zap Zap newbie...
Zap Zap newbie...

Zap Zap Zap Zap Uzap!

Osim Uzap!

ew69
30-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Hi All

Mavis

Sis

a power tool of minimum 6” x 2” with single, no india, no malay and 1.77m are not too many in Singapore market.

Luckily, you did not mention how big two balls need to be. Otherwises, only the following Bros from US can meet your need.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/275023_100002523881634_3946405_n.jpg

SammyNewbie
30-08-2012, 05:28 PM
I meet all the requirements actually ^_^... but unfortunately I think I fail in the emotional chemistry aspect... and money aspect.

The mail I sent her quite boring >.<"

stvnkoh
30-08-2012, 08:05 PM
im c 183m 85kg,would like to befriend you.

carnut86
17-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Happen to come across this thread by accident haha... in any case... sis geiko... i wish you all the best in finding a new love life... may it bring you much joy and happiness ;)

prosolutions
23-09-2012, 03:57 AM
Reading this thread makes me feeling like i'm watching a reality tv series.
All the best to you TS!