PDA

View Full Version : In search of massage parlors where masseur wear spandex leggings/tights

Xxyyzz
22-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Hi,

I just have a strong fetish of being massaged by masseur who wear spandex leggings/tights. Some that I went before are Thai massage but they do not provide specials eg HJ. Does anyone know any outlets? Please share
Thanks

rubberking
30-07-2012, 10:31 AM
Why dont you share? ^^

CherryBoy
31-07-2012, 12:22 PM
lasttime orchard plaza has one,after the place is wipe out,yet to find another one.

rubberking
01-08-2012, 02:13 AM
Those thai joints maybe have

rubberking
20-07-2013, 12:04 AM
Any new updates?
Can PM me ? I can share also

hp2k
20-07-2013, 01:10 PM
temple st one.:D

eurekasster
20-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Good Thread..... :D

rubberking
22-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Temple street expensive

rubberking
23-07-2013, 09:31 AM
eurekasster,

any good location to share?

heymister
25-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Easier to buy a couple and bring to FL to wear ........ :D

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2116/ot1z.jpg

tckeong1978
26-07-2013, 01:42 AM
kudos...lol

RoboDog
26-07-2013, 01:57 AM
Bro u looking for tights as in black spandex or u are looking for see thru stockings like the pic above?

rubberking
26-07-2013, 12:55 PM
spandex tights. :)

lt0l0tl
26-07-2013, 01:18 PM
........looking for see thru stockings like the pic above?

bro robodog, u have lobang ? can pm me? thanks

rubberking
27-07-2013, 12:25 AM
PM me as well?
Thanks alot.

rubberking
02-08-2013, 01:33 AM
Please PM me to share if you have any. I have some lobangs here to exchange.

rubberking
27-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Pls PM me if have masseur in leggings or tights.

I see bei tahan

BADDDman
27-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Rubber

For 4 SOLID YEARS u have been looking to fulfill your unique FETISH....UP 21 POWER for yr Superman patience 🖒

Pls PM me if have masseur in leggings or tights.

I see bei tahan

darkness4311666
28-10-2016, 01:21 AM
i also looking forthese type as well

rubberking
28-10-2016, 08:48 AM
Yeah! 4 years and I am still faithful to my fetish.

Pls share with me brudder.

Leggin yummy

SUNRISERYOKO
29-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Wow u legging people sibei strange....
lol 😱

Yeah! 4 years and I am still faithful to my fetish.

Pls share with me brudder.

Leggin yummy

rubberking
14-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Any updates?

rubberking
12-07-2017, 10:19 PM
Please pm me for exchange.
:D

rubberking
23-11-2017, 10:28 PM
Any joint pls share with me. :(

rubberking
01-12-2017, 11:01 PM
Any joint hv girls who wear spandex tights and give extra?

rubberking
26-04-2019, 05:27 PM
Pls share brothers

Starky666
29-04-2019, 03:38 PM
Know of one but I think got raid so now clean alrdy.. dunno if become regular will have anything special anot though. Was quite a famous spa last tome.

rubberking
30-04-2019, 11:53 PM
Can share location?

LLL2
08-05-2019, 12:25 AM
Got Spandex, but no extras (yet)

numbersix
18-05-2019, 01:32 AM
Just tried one in central area. Not sure if all of the massage ladies do but she does. Slim and pretty.

Dudeabides
19-05-2019, 06:20 PM
Just tried one in central area. Not sure if all of the massage ladies do but she does. Slim and pretty.

nice! can share contact bro?

rubberking
21-05-2019, 08:45 AM
I got a few masseur who wear spandex yoga tights. Willing to exchange . Pls pm me

rubberking
25-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Hi for brudder, when you PM me , pls dont ask me for contacts. Please share first. Without contacts, will not b entertained. Thank you

rubberking
31-07-2019, 12:05 AM
Anymore to share?

fei2012
31-07-2019, 02:35 PM
spandex fetish bros, there is one at C******* , 4 to 5 young pretty PRC with fair skin to complement their black skirt & spandex legging. PM if you want;)

afterburn
31-07-2019, 09:47 PM
R*** spa at clementi, the ML wears black skirt and leggings too :p. Not my fetish though

rubberking
21-08-2019, 03:42 AM
253256 PM me if you have such masseur wearing like this to do massage. We can exchange ad I have one.

machomanz
22-08-2019, 12:14 AM
Went to one yesterday, didn't know where to go for teasing one, so, I finally decided to return to the plc I once went, ML with leggings, mostly thais. Massage was so so, quite firm, but nothing to shout about. Shop on the second floor, quite discreet and cozy, although a bit rundown. This time again I kena a thai ML not so chio, also not auntie, face nothing to shout about. Massage started, and after abt 30 mins GQ question came out, asking me to try her p massage. Asking for $50 but bargain for $30, bcos of the place I will tell u why later why only worth to pay $30 for her p massage.

Started stroking my balls and my perenium, quite shiok, I long time nvr kena massage there. Little brother in no time hardened and she hold tight and do the squeezing effect on my hardened rod. Something diff, first time kena this kind of HJ. She let me stroke her thigh outside her tight yoga pants, it was quite a sexy feeling, can feel the firmness of her thigh, as the HJ went intense, I touch her crotch, and wala, can really feel her pussy meat from outside, the thought of the thight pants she's in and I fondled hard on her pussy meat, she didn't resist, after about 1 minute of stroking, I released my white slimy soldiers onto my tummy.

Why I bargain for $30, firstly no teasing, after massage straight ask for GQ.....fucking sian., second ML nothing to shout about; thirdly, the 'rooms' are divided by curtains, no privacy, but the cheeky part is, u get to hear next door HJ and soft moan. Quite steemy environment. Can u imagine, your nxt door customer know the girls are doing HJ and hear u moan as u hear theirs. Felt uneasy at first, but later on quite comical when u think about it. Its like going in to this special room just for those services. For once u not shy about next guy is also doing what u are doing....hahaha....lol
Just sharing my experience on ML in leggings. Quite a turn on if ML with a sexy butt.
Entrance: $45 (I think, cant remember, cos I went to a couple of MP these few days)
HJ: 6/10
GFE: 3/10
Looks: 3/10
Privacy: 2/10 (quite fun as described above)

This may not be for everybody, I RTM bcos of the steamy ambience. So, pm me for location only if u are into this kind of stuff.
Sharing is caring ;)

rubberking
30-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Can share location bro

Superflying
09-09-2019, 01:48 AM
Able to share contact? Thanks.

alexjason
09-09-2019, 01:53 AM
Went to one yesterday, didn't know where to go for teasing one, so, I finally decided to return to the plc I once went, ML with leggings, mostly thais. Massage was so so, quite firm, but nothing to shout about. Shop on the second floor, quite discreet and cozy, although a bit rundown. This time again I kena a thai ML not so chio, also not auntie, face nothing to shout about. Massage started, and after abt 30 mins GQ question came out, asking me to try her p massage. Asking for $50 but bargain for $30, bcos of the place I will tell u why later why only worth to pay $30 for her p massage.

Started stroking my balls and my perenium, quite shiok, I long time nvr kena massage there. Little brother in no time hardened and she hold tight and do the squeezing effect on my hardened rod. Something diff, first time kena this kind of HJ. She let me stroke her thigh outside her tight yoga pants, it was quite a sexy feeling, can feel the firmness of her thigh, as the HJ went intense, I touch her crotch, and wala, can really feel her pussy meat from outside, the thought of the thight pants she's in and I fondled hard on her pussy meat, she didn't resist, after about 1 minute of stroking, I released my white slimy soldiers onto my tummy.

Why I bargain for $30, firstly no teasing, after massage straight ask for GQ.....fucking sian., second ML nothing to shout about; thirdly, the 'rooms' are divided by curtains, no privacy, but the cheeky part is, u get to hear next door HJ and soft moan. Quite steemy environment. Can u imagine, your nxt door customer know the girls are doing HJ and hear u moan as u hear theirs. Felt uneasy at first, but later on quite comical when u think about it. Its like going in to this special room just for those services. For once u not shy about next guy is also doing what u are doing....hahaha....lol
Just sharing my experience on ML in leggings. Quite a turn on if ML with a sexy butt.
Entrance: $45 (I think, cant remember, cos I went to a couple of MP these few days)

This may not be for everybody, I RTM bcos of the steamy ambience. So, pm me for location only if u are into this kind of stuff.
Sharing is caring ;)

bro can mind share?

thekneesiol
23-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Willing to trade? M looking for viet w big headlights 😬

rubberking
03-02-2020, 08:44 AM
Yes PM me.

I am willing to trade

sibeinerd
06-02-2020, 08:32 PM
I got a few masseur who wear spandex yoga tights. Willing to exchange . Pls pm me

UP u for this fetish :3

rubberking
10-10-2020, 01:53 PM
I got new leads on leggings to share.

Pls PM me.

Strictly exchange only

madsia
11-10-2020, 07:39 AM
Hi bro can share contact? Tia

SilenceObserver
11-10-2020, 11:29 AM
spandex fetish bros, there is one at C******* , 4 to 5 young pretty PRC with fair skin to complement their black skirt & spandex legging. PM if you want;)

Share contact please bro. Thanks!

rubberking
11-10-2020, 06:21 PM
Please PM me to exchange

Strictly exchange

loonXD
15-10-2020, 06:10 PM

Hi bro, care to PM for contact and location please?:)

similan94
15-10-2020, 07:29 PM
Just wondering are their pubes shaved?

Sogal
18-10-2020, 08:22 PM
Please PM me to exchange

Strictly exchange

bro, i did exchange with you but you never reply lah

mwar
18-10-2020, 08:58 PM
Rubberking is quite jialat and i have bad experience exchanging with him too.He does not do equitable exchange.

sibeinerd
19-10-2020, 01:24 AM
Rubberking is quite jialat and i have bad experience exchanging with him too.He does not do equitable exchange.

Same experience
Share Liao tell me he knows so not counted =.=||?

Sogal
19-10-2020, 01:43 AM
Same experience

I did actually give him a brief detail before exchange, and he said "Sure pls send me yours and I exchange with mine"

I was patiently waiting for a week, thanks both bro for telling me

wahhero
19-10-2020, 06:37 AM
The place is in clementi, the spa is a flower you give your girlfriend on valentines day...ok?

mwar
20-10-2020, 12:13 AM
Same experience

Yah i give him quite a few and he tell me not counted. Cheapo guy, contacts also want to scam.

funny4sg
23-10-2020, 06:40 AM
Bro,

If you cum after one minute of stroking, that is way too fast.
You will need good JG to maintain your tool and enhance his performance. Otherwise, during real action, you will surrender quickly ...
And if you have the habit of doing frequent HJ by yourself, it does more harm than good.

For me, I always aim for min 20-30 mins of solid non-stop pumping during action, cos my goal is to let the lady get the big O multiple times.
For HJ, I usually take maybe 40 mins or more to release.
Would like to thank my JG MLs for helping me to maintain my tool in tip-top condition, though I am an old uncle ...

Sharing is caring ;)

funny4sg
23-10-2020, 07:39 PM
Post deleted

rt319
23-10-2020, 11:17 PM
Same place that Bro fei2012 went -- I believe ...

Sounds great! Congrats bro on finding a great potential! :)

chess2
01-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Would like to thank my JG MLs for helping me to maintain my tool in tip-top condition, though I am an old uncle ...

40 min for HJ! Power, Bro.
your ML need wrist guard to prevent carpal tunnel sytndrome :D:D

funny4sg
01-11-2020, 03:12 PM
Thanks, Bro.
So most MLs will shake their head lor ...
是不是不喜欢我 ?是不是我不够漂亮 ?是不是我的手法不好 ?
The MLs always ask me these type of questions.
My answer is always no. :)

Have to thank my JG MLs who helped me to maintain my form.
It is especially useful when MLs perform HDLY or Nuru.
A strong and hardened rod will always entice them to think about offering more. :)

Just to answer the above question : MLs wearing Spandex will most likely wear an undie or G-string. Whether you get to stick your hand in to touch and see if they are shaved, is a totally different thing.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

40 min for HJ! Power, Bro.
your ML need wrist guard to prevent carpal tunnel sytndrome :D:D

chess2
01-11-2020, 03:34 PM
Thanks, Bro.
So most MLs will shake their head lor ...
是不是不喜欢我 ?是不是我不够漂亮 ?是不是我的手法不好 ?
The MLs always ask me these type of questions.
My answer is always no. :)

Nice of them to ask. And gentleman of you to reply

I had few that get black face after 15 minuts or so. And then takes even longer to finish
But most try harder to finish me if HJ goes longer. And more overtime it goes, I find that roaming map get more coverage and get more accessible :)
One ML before CB started, after first saying no to even touching over pants, after 20 minuts of HJ, she didnt say no when I get grabby, and also never say no when i pull down her pants and panty :D:D

Jayjay01
13-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Are there any other MLs dressed like that? Hoping to find others!

sxem
22-11-2020, 11:16 PM
fucking shiok to rub ML pussy lips thru those skirt-leggings, you can literally feel the abalone lips thru the leggings.

but after awhile my regular stopped, say too many people keep rubba rubba her lol.

rubberking
26-11-2020, 08:36 AM
Mwar,
Brudder
U share with me two spa location contact and I share with you two different spa location. In the same spa, all the girls wear tights. If in same spa, got 10 girls, it does not means got 10 contacts but it's jus as good as one. The spa that I share, all wear tights too.

If we want to exchange further, If possible, pls share new location. Thanks

Sogal,

The wechat you share is not valid.

Sorry brudder I did not reply as I don't check forum often

My apology for late reply for both brudders

toil3tbowl
29-11-2020, 09:13 PM
There is this MP which I visit nearby my work place in town sometimes has ML with tights/yoga pants and offers GQ after a decent massage. During the final moment can roam around the pants and feel the smooth ass :D:D Don't mind to exchange with bros who encounter similar places.

afterburn
29-11-2020, 09:22 PM
fucking shiok to rub ML pussy lips thru those skirt-leggings, you can literally feel the abalone lips thru the leggings.

but after awhile my regular stopped, say too many people keep rubba rubba her lol.

Yeah usually they are free to wear whatever kind of dark / black pants for work. So some days you get the spandex leggings (but most shiok is those thin, felt material leggings :D), some days black track pants, some days black jeans.

I visit one ML that used to wear adidas tracksuit pants but lately changed to jeans liao. Cos maybe many people like me attempt to pull down her track pants, which can be easily done ...:D Wearing tight jeans, they are at least assured of some safety

mwar
10-12-2020, 03:49 PM
Mwar,
Brudder
U share with me two spa location contact and I share with you two different spa location. In the same spa, all the girls wear tights. If in same spa, got 10 girls, it does not means got 10 contacts but it's jus as good as one. The spa that I share, all wear tights too.

If we want to exchange further, If possible, pls share new location. Thanks

Sogal,

The wechat you share is not valid.

Sorry brudder I did not reply as I don't check forum often

My apology for late reply for both brudders
Nope , the one you share , not everyone wear tights. I have visited most of them even before you share. Obviously , either you are just passing contacts around that you dont even visit and claiming otherwise

pantyhose
11-12-2020, 12:34 AM
Bro,

If you cum after one minute of stroking, that is way too fast.
You will need good JG to maintain your tool and enhance his performance. Otherwise, during real action, you will surrender quickly ...
And if you have the habit of doing frequent HJ by yourself, it does more harm than good.

For me, I always aim for min 20-30 mins of solid non-stop pumping during action, cos my goal is to let the lady get the big O multiple times.

Hi bro..can share location

bigmannow
14-12-2020, 10:26 PM
Recently saw one PRC MILF tall, seductive looking, wearing tights the whole body, showing boobs... dripping saliva sia

Ironpole
11-01-2021, 04:32 PM
Recently saw one PRC MILF tall, seductive looking, wearing tights the whole body, showing boobs... dripping saliva sia

Tights. Spandex and leotards ftw!

Cheers

max_priest
11-01-2021, 07:40 PM
Yeah usually they are free to wear whatever kind of dark / black pants for work. So some days you get the spandex leggings (but most shiok is those thin, felt material leggings :D), some days black track pants, some days black jeans.

I visit one ML that used to wear adidas tracksuit pants but lately changed to jeans liao. Cos maybe many people like me attempt to pull down her track pants, which can be easily done ...:D Wearing tight jeans, they are at least assured of some safety

In the past one masseuse @ Imperial wore a very thin material tight fitting pants. When I felt her butt, I dun feel any panty and I queried her about it. She claimed that she has no money to purchase panty. 😳😁🤣I then caressed her extreme down south, I realised that she actually wore a G string. 😍

DynamiteZerg
11-01-2021, 09:39 PM
I am also interested but sadly have no contacts to share.

Any bros kind enough to share your contacts with me?

Perry678
13-01-2021, 10:35 PM
I have one lobang - slim and pleasant looking MILF - always wear black half cup bra (though not big melons; but B+, firm and natural with small pinkish nipples) and matching black g strings. Massage is very good; works in MP @ standard charges. :cool:

strikeback
13-01-2021, 11:05 PM
In the past one masseuse @ Imperial wore a very thin material tight fitting pants. When I felt her butt, I dun feel any panty and I queried her about it. She claimed that she has no money to purchase panty. 😳😁🤣I then caressed her extreme down south, I realised that she actually wore a G string. 😍

Hahaha I thought g-string cost more than panty :D

youmedelphi
18-01-2021, 02:15 PM

Imperial SPA? wah!

warrior2013
19-01-2021, 11:23 AM

Can share CTC pls. Thank u

Newbie72
14-02-2021, 05:20 PM
Share contact please bro. Thanks!

Hey bro
Mind sharing the spandex ML place? Thanks

d@redevil
18-02-2021, 05:09 PM
I have one lobang - slim and pleasant looking MILF - always wear black half cup bra (though not big melons; but B+, firm and natural with small pinkish nipples) and matching black g strings. Massage is very good; works in MP @ standard charges. :cool:

Bro, mind to share the location, name and contact?